Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-23-2018, 07:05 PM   #1
RobConway

Male 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey. I'm a daddy-dom with years of experience, but don't let that stop you from messaging, i don't mind taking on anyone with any level of experience.

I'm looking for either a little or a sub. I'm looking for someone that i can hopefully have a long term thing with, someone who enjoys communication daily. Being ok with video chatting is a must for me. I love to look at my little/sub's face. It doesn't have to be all the time, but you get my point. Just being ok with camming in general.

For the littles; I have bed times, nap times, i'll help you pick your clothes out, read you books and stories, tell you when it's bath time, and always communicate with you daily.

For my subs; A lot of the same things as above, but more stern more more strict. I have strict rules that you must follow or punishment will be dealt. However, the rules are adjustable, depending on your life and if one may be a conflict to you, i'm always ears. But once the rules are discussed, they are enforced, and you will follow them or else.

But all in all, i'm looking for a sub/little, as iv said, for a long term thing. Not just something for a quick way to get off. 24/7 I will be your daddy/master. Caring for you, and leading you, and always being there for you, even if it's just for you to vent to me about something, i'm all ears.

Feel free to message me if any of this sounds interesting to you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk