Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-08-2017, 01:08 PM   #46
zctt
getDare Succubus

OK just had my second go. Once again I failed, looks like I'll be sending you a PM.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 01:14 PM   #47
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
OK just had my second go. Once again I failed, looks like I'll be sending you a PM.
Oh darn.........

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 01:15 PM   #48
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
until you realise that you're just over 5h in, and you're already 60 odd posts up
Yes. We are going to have to work out a deal.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:13 PM   #49
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Well, report time.

Spoiler:
Well, day 2 failed. So LucyB, pm on it's way to do with me as you will. Could blame it on a couple of things, from attempting just thumb and little finger, or my flatmates deciding on the worst possible time to come into my room. But honestly, don't think i'd have got there without those. Good dare.
Old 06-08-2017, 03:16 PM   #50
tenveran
getDare Sweetheart

I'll give this one a go tonight after i get home from school.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83200

I am a switch and enjoy both sides of the same coin! I may be interested in taking on a new slave but not my focus!

30 male bisexual.

My BDSM test result
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5090431
tenveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #51
Diagon
Distinguished Member

Welp. After ~27 hours of no touching whatsoever, I made my second attempt. And failed. Damn this is one difficult dare. I will include a report with all the salacious details in my PM.
Diagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:14 PM   #52
Hassaan

I cant cum, stroke or edge my dick. But i did your task. Any punishment or other task ?

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #53
tenveran
getDare Sweetheart

I did this dare tonight. I ended up cumming at 402 strokes. The last 98 with hand wasn't all the bad as I'm not that sensitive when im doing it.

The hardest part is timing the strokes, i was continually on edge from 350. However i decided not to just stop stroking and waiting as I felt that was out of the spirit of the dare. I felt like i had to continue but change my pressure and where i placed my index finger and thumb. Didn't work out. The orgasms suck with only a finger and a thumb. It was fun though, thanks!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83200

I am a switch and enjoy both sides of the same coin! I may be interested in taking on a new slave but not my focus!

30 male bisexual.

My BDSM test result
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5090431
tenveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:23 AM   #54
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Well, report time.

Spoiler:
Well, day 2 failed. So LucyB, pm on it's way to do with me as you will. Could blame it on a couple of things, from attempting just thumb and little finger, or my flatmates deciding on the worst possible time to come into my room. But honestly, don't think i'd have got there without those. Good dare.
You know what you are to do.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-09-2017, 07:24 AM   #55
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diagon View Post
Welp. After ~27 hours of no touching whatsoever, I made my second attempt. And failed. Damn this is one difficult dare. I will include a report with all the salacious details in my PM.
You did well with your report. I will be responding to your message soon.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-09-2017, 07:25 AM   #56
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassaan View Post
I cant cum, stroke or edge my dick. But i did your task. Any punishment or other task ?
How did you do the task if you are not allowed to touch yourself?

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-09-2017, 07:27 AM   #57
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenveran View Post
I did this dare tonight. I ended up cumming at 402 strokes. The last 98 with hand wasn't all the bad as I'm not that sensitive when im doing it.

The hardest part is timing the strokes, i was continually on edge from 350. However i decided not to just stop stroking and waiting as I felt that was out of the spirit of the dare. I felt like i had to continue but change my pressure and where i placed my index finger and thumb. Didn't work out. The orgasms suck with only a finger and a thumb. It was fun though, thanks!
Good for you. You are the only person to successfully do it on the first try. You must be very horny. I think you should keep your hands off your cock for 24 hours to let it calm down a bit.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-09-2017, 09:08 AM   #58
Hassaan

Default Forgiveness

OMG . I'm so sorry it wasn't for this thread. I must have mistakenly post it here. My phone was lagging and i must have did this. Well my task was to fall to the wall with your dick hard10 times and then try to cum. I'm so sorry again. Please forgive me. And if you have punishment I won't mind.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:24 AM   #59
Neltharion

I tried this today, I had some troubles with keeping focused on counting and I lost myself few times. But I reached more less 500 in 17 minutes without cumming. Will give it go again tomorrow!

Limits: face, public, piss

KiK: Neltharion111

Limits: Pooing, gagging, public nudity, permanent damage or changes to body, extreme pain, involving other people like colleagues or family

Dislikes: Extreme pain, piercings, choking or gagging
Neltharion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:29 AM   #60
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neltharion View Post
I tried this today, I had some troubles with keeping focused on counting and I lost myself few times. But I reached more less 500 in 17 minutes without cumming. Will give it go again tomorrow!
Yes you will. No touching until then.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:

Advertisements
Kink Talk