Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2015, 05:43 PM   #1
sbosworth1966

Default Find your perfect slave

My name is Sam Bosworth, I'm a 49 year old submissive from Australia, and decided to post this thread after talking to numerous Masters and Mistresses, annoyed at investing time in slaves, only to be dropped and ignored after a few days. The aim of this thread is to provide Masters and Mistresses the opportunity to work with a potential slave on a probation basis to ensure it is a good match and someone they want to build a relationship with.

For slaves/submissives:

Please note that if you post your details here, you are committing to spend at least 2 hours with any Master or Mistress that contacts you via kik, skype or any other media that you agree upon. You will do anything they ask, except for any limits that you mention in your post. If you do not abide by this rule, the Master or Mistress will notify me and you will be removed from the thread. To get a Master or Mistress to contact you, please provide the following information:

Contact details: Kik: sbosworth Skype: sam_bosworth
Role: Slave
Limits: Pooing, gagging, public nudity, permanent damage or changes to body, extreme pain, involving other people like colleagues or family
Dislikes: Extreme pain, piercings, choking or gagging
Sex: Male
Availability: I am not available during weekends and evenings. The best time for me is between 9am and 5pm weekdays, Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Experience: I've had some on/off experiences with Masters and Mistresses before but I've never been owned. I've always been submissive but have been involved in BDSM and being a slave for 2 years now.

For Masters/Mistresses:

If you notice anyone on here that seems like a good fit, please contact that person and arrange a two hour (or longer) session to test him/her and ensure it is someone you want to build a relationship with. Any slave posting on here committed to spending at least 2 hours with anyone contacting them and doing whatever is asked of them (with the exception of actions listed under limits). If a slave do not comply with this rule, please let me know and I will remove their details from the thread.

Have fun and hopefully this will bring like-minded people together

Hard anal, nipple play, chastity, shaving, eating cum, teasing, ice/wax play, clothing control

Cock and ball torture, drinking pee, boring tasks, mild pain, cross dressing

Scatting, public, involving other people, extreme pain, extreme anal, blood, illegal, social suicide, blackmail, hypnosis, permanent, utheral play, asphyxiation, financial domination, diapers, needles

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-29-2017 at 02:39 PM. Reason: 2 posts merged
sbosworth1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sbosworth1966 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk