Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2019, 05:19 PM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default Rules for winter break - 20f

I would really appreciate some rules over Christmas break. I'm in denial until New Years (this can be extended on if you wish). I'd really appreciate some quite harsh and possibly slightly difficult rules to do (please try to keep them plausible though). Please be creative and do whatever interests you (within limits)

If you have any tasks you'd also like me to do feel free to give them, although I'm not sure how quick they'll be completed, they will be completed though

I am staying with my family over break.

Toys- butterfly vibrator, tail buttplug, cat ears and glove paws, 4 collars (black with rings, pink with flowers and studs, whit and pink with a bell, black with purple fluff) and 2 leashes (one leather, on chain), ankle binds, wrist binds, rope, small dildo that vibrates , larger dildo with shape edges, small buttplug, medium butt plug, medium butt plug that has a suction end, ball gag, eye mask, nipple clamps with bells, nipple clamps with chain connecting them, clit vibrator, suction cups, flogger, 2 pacifiers (pink, and black), household stuff
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 05:52 PM   #2
redcamel
getDare Addict

For all the time you'll be denied you won't wear panties over your pussy but will wear them inside your pussy, and to make you feel more nasty, while you'll be wearing panties stuffed inside your pussy, you will wear sheer tights.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #3
Dexo

3 nights a week after everyone has gone to sleep you will put on your collar with the bell, butt plug with tail, paw gloves, nipple clamps with bells, and ball gag. You will crawl around the house for 15 minutes (set a timer). Once the 15 minutes is up you will edge 4 times, plus an extra edge for every time you check the timer if it isn't at 15 minutes yet, additionally you will add and extra 4 edges for every extra minute you spend crawling after the 15 minutes is up. You will also bring your large dildo with you for the edges.
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 06:19 PM   #4
Sexysenior

every night until christmas when you go to sleep u can have covers. use your nipple clamps and clit vibe on and go to sleep arms tied behind you
Sexysenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 08:53 AM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A simple spanking one to last at least until New Years, longer if you wish.

The start amount is 24. Each day roll two die and double the result (hence why start is 24, the max amount) Add this number on to the last one. Each day roll the dice and add the number, increasing the amount of spanks each day.

These are to be done on ass, tits, and pussy.
Old 12-16-2019, 12:28 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Wear your butterfly vibrator to a store or restaurant each day for at least 15 minutes or as long as you are in the store...whichever is longer. If you must stop it running you must remove your panties and put them in your mouth for 5 minutes
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 02:04 PM   #7
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Here are a few rules for you, let me know if you enjoy them .

Every morning after your shower you are to dirty words on the bottom of your tits and across your pussy. E.g. nasty slut, free whore, dirty cunt, blowjob queen, spank me, use me, fuck me, bruise me, I love anal, etc. Just think how humiliating it will be walking around and talking to family with these dirty words written on yourself!

Every night before bed spank the under side of your tits 25 times each, whilst pinching your nipples and pulling them upwards to make the underside easier to spank. Next edge before flogging your pussy 25 times too.

Any time you are home along insert your tail buttplug, whilst wearing a skirt, along with one of your collars and leash,
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:41 PM   #8
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cold Christmas

Since Christmas is on it’s way what better way to enjoy the warmth of the holidays, then by knowing how cold it can really be.

First make two big ice cubes. Now with gloves on take the cubes and rub them on your nipples. Move the ice around, you can leave the nipple but the ice should always be touching some part of your tits. At the same time find a good pillow to hump and go at it. You are to bring yourself to edge but not over and never completely off it either. You are to keep going until the all the ice melts.

Once it’s gone you can... oh wait you’re in denial until New Years right? Well then, I guess the only fair thing to do is to add another week of denial. Don’t worry though after you’ve done the task once you can do it again to take off some denial. Each time you do it is one day off, so 7 more times mean no extra week of denial. This offer only lasts until New Years, when New Years hits what’s ever left counts. Enjoy.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, pain slut, verbal degradation, verbal humiliation