Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-26-2018, 12:09 PM   #1
Hermes_

Male 22/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/switch in any place (bully buddy)

22/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/switch in any place (bully buddy)

Heya! First time I post a thread here for a quite specific demand, hope I'll get some interests! As marked in the title, I'm a switch looking for another switch or a versatile individual to build a relationship in order to hurt each other, because humiliation has never been so fun!

Who am I / what am I ?
I'm a Art student living in the west of France. I do have my share of BDSM background mostly as a sub / slave but I never hated being dominant and sadist at times. However my pleasure only comes when my partner doesn't become to me, a easy prey. As arsty stereotypes may be I'll let you know I'm creative, often with my tasks as well. Quite slim and I tend to keep that up with running and frequent workouts. To balance things, I am also highly arrogant, frequently hurtful with a wicked sense of humor.

What I'm looking for:
As two bullies, one is always tring to assert dominance on the other and that's what it should be. A constant and hurtful fight based around verbal humiliation, confidence, and dignity in order to tame the other. As so, you must be someone with pride, haughty, who doesn't shy to see his ego being dared, playful: you are a switch. Bitter and vicious, the better. Hard to bend as much as I am.

I don't want it to be some kind of one-time thing, but something where we should learn to know each other before trying to get on each other faces. It's obvious to mark that you must like degradation and humiliation as much to give as to take it.

I'm really open about the age and sex but I know I'm more comfortable with people around the same age and the same situation, therefore student. I don't mind someone that gets a little subby from time to time but I'm looking for someone with some self-respect and who doesn't let himself being easily stomped over, therefore I'm not searching someone that considers himself passive, sub or slave. In the end I'm looking to destroy your ego and you, should try to destroy mine.

If you ever wanna just chat about it or give it a try, you can PM here or KIK me at Hermes_001

It's all fun and games. x

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bully, bullying, verbal abuse, verbal humiliation