Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-19-2017, 02:40 AM   #1
alexnineties
Baby Member

Male 24/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location

24/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location

To begin, I am FtM: female to male trans. I am on testosterone and pre-op. If you are looking for a female or cis male slave, you should look elsewhere.

About Me

I am primarily interested in pedagogy kink and orgasm denial. I am happy and willing to engage in many other practices, but these are the necessary essential requirements for me.

The role I prefer to take is that of 'chaste school boy'. Being kept on no-touch, or with difficult, painful, and/or humiliating stimulation on rare occasions. Using pain as an outlet for sexual release. Having my sexuality marginalised and diminished. I am not into age play per se, although there is some overlap between the dynamics. I like to be the obedient and deferential boy being taught and trained for his betterment.

Pedagogy kink for me entails an emphasis on schoolwork (I like to use kink as an impetus to improve my languages; if you're fluent in German or French, that's a plus). Lessons, schoolbooks, uniforms, punishments, that sort of thing. I genuinely eroticise learning. I also have quite a strong theology kink but that's a difficult one to find common ground on.

I am masochistic but I find having to take regular heavy pain very tiring, so I prefer pain training to not be a major focus. Clamps, chemical play, impact play, stress positions - these are all good.

Sexually, I am happy to engage in oral, vaginal, and anal activities. I have a number of toys (dildos and plugs) for these purposes.

Bondage, humiliation, and degradation are spheres I am willing to engage in, depending on your interests.

Limits

If it's illegal, assume it's off the table. I'm not going to share photos until I'm comfortable with you. Scat doesn't interest me. Permanent markings are something I am open to in a long-term situation, but don't expect it off the bat. Transphobic play or making me dress/act like a 'girl' will not happen.

About You

I am looking for something along the lines of a mentor, teacher, Master, and/or Daddy figure to control my sexuality and guide my education. You should be literate, intelligent, and interested in the above. Older is better, but not essential. Message me if what I've written interests you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk