Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2012, 03:04 AM   #46
Reservoir

Loving the story, been reading
Can't wait to see what initiation will be like!

likes - Bondage, Feet, being forced, smothering, facesitting, orgasm control/tease

Dislikes - cum eating, denial, anal, cbt, pee, spanking, pain

Limits - pics, scat, blood, perm, people I know, major public, buying things, mess.

I am a slutty bitch in the male farm
Reservoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #47
aniston1510

Amazing story! Keep up the great work!
aniston1510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #48
DanB

Loving this story, amazing work. Can't wait to read more!
Limits: 3 p's-piss poop and public!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #49
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I will warn people that this story will jump between times. Stories will seem to stop suddenly but they will be confirmed later within it. Thanks everyone whos reading this story and I hope you all continue to read it as I will continue to write until is is completed.

-----------------------------------------------

'I'm Rachel, nice to meet you. Good Luck'

We left the club entrance, we hadn't even seen the area within it all eager to read the first tasks of initiation. The first tasks that will set us on the path forwards and the first steps which would bond us in our group.

4 Years Later............

The Kiss seemed to last forever, I never wanted it to end. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Every face in the room was focused on us, but it didn't matter. When our lips finally parted I stared into her eyes and saw the same emotion I was feeling, Love.

As my eyes parted hers and glanced around the room, everyone was staring, shocked, unknowing of what to do next, the same group of friends we've had for years, and two of them were in love. Me eyes darted back to Lisa; the euphoria within her hadn't left, she was still gazing at me with pure passion. We'd been friends for years, we'd shared kisses and more before but this was different, I never wanted to leave her side and the way she clung to me suggested she felt the same. We finally managed to let go of each other. No words needed to be spoken, we knew what we were thinking, we could read each other like a book.

I walked over to Rachel and again congratulated her on her victory in the contest and asked her what time we were starting the next day. These words seemed to take an eternity to register. She snappedout of her daydream suddenly. 'Oh right, take tomorrow off, we'll start the day after instead. I'm pretty sure you two might want to spend the day together. I always knew there was something there.' I just smiled at her, hugged her and just said 'Thanks'.

I went running back to Lisa to tell her the great news. We quickly hugged and then I whispered into her ear. 'How about we go somewhere a little more private?' She just nodded and let out a small giggle. She started leading me towards one of the bedrooms. Somebody wolfwhistled behind me but I didn't check who. My eyes were just focused on the perfect ass leading me to somewhere I could get my hands on it.

I followed her into the room and slammed the door behind me. Without any words said our lips locked again, i felt her expert tongue sliding and knew mine was as well. I was in heaven, my body tingling, the nerves begging for more. Without me realising how I realised we were both in out underwear and my hands were reaching round her back to unclasp her bra. Just as I unclipped it I felt my own lave my body and fall down to the ground. Her lips moved down from my lips and down my neck. Each one leaving a tingling sensation as she made her way to my left breast. I collapsed back onto the bed asshe continued and climbed on top of me.

Her lips passed from left to right, my eyes were closed as my body went into paradise. I felt her lips move further down my body until they reached the area begging for her to give attention. Her tongue was masterful as it set to work and I felt her body rotating into a 69 position, my mouth immediately did what felt natural and I could hear her groaning with pleasure. Simultaneous both our bodies gave way as her juices flowed down onto my face.

She crawled up to my side and we just looked at each other, and then talked. We talked for hours. About nothing in particular, but it was fantastic. I couldn't believe it. I was bisexual and so was my best friend; we were together. We slept together that night no longer dreading the week ahead, just enjoying the moment, a moment which went to fast but lasted an eternity.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:34 AM   #50
sarahsarahsarah
Account Banned

To let everyone know, my previous account has been banned for no apparent reason I understand. As far as I'm aware I have broken no rules or done anything wrong.
This story will not be completed unless my account is reinstated as I feel that I have been punished for no apparent reason. So hopefully it will be completed but for now this story is closed until further notice. Sorry those who were reading but don't blame me.
Sarah
sarahsarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:41 AM   #51
Darkfear

Possibly "bumping" your S/M thread? Hopefully you can get this sorted soon and get the story back on track.
Darkfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:00 AM   #52
sarahsarahsarah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfear View Post
Possibly "bumping" your S/M thread? Hopefully you can get this sorted soon and get the story back on track.
Possibly, but thats not worthy of a lifetime ban. I should have checked you couldn't do that, but a warning might have been a nice touch instead.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:14 AM   #53
sarahsarahsarah
Account Banned

Default Sorry

Sorry all readers.
I've sent messages to all admins and moderators trying to get my old account reinstated and they've to the most part been completely ignored. Due to being banned for no apparent reason I'm not going to complete this story and I'm probably going to stop using this site completely. For those of you who wanted to hear all this story don't blame me for it ending too soon.
At some point I may write out this full story and post it elsewhere but since I seem to remain banned it won't be on here. Sorry to everyone, particularly those who left positive feedback.
This will be my last message unless my old accounts ban is removed. Thanks for reading this far and i hope you enjoyed what was finished.
Sarah
(sarahsarah)
Old 09-03-2012, 06:56 AM   #54
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Story will continue

Hi everybody.
Good news, My old account has been reinstated so I will continue this story soon. Sorry to everyone for the delay and I hope you will continue to read when I return to it.
Sarah
Old 09-03-2012, 07:29 AM   #55
willingmale
Distinguished Member

So pleased you're back

Personally I'm looking forward to hearing about the week of slavery after the contest

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #56
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

yaya your back i so happy that ur going to continue the story

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #57
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Hurray!! glad your back! I was worried I would never get to read the rest of the amazing story!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #58
DanB

Glad you're back, I can't wait for the next part of the story
Limits: 3 p's-piss poop and public!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:57 AM   #59
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Newest Update

I woke up the happiest that I'd been in a long time. I looked over my shoulder at Lisa and saw she was staring at me, smiling, with loving eyes which sent tingles running through my entire body. I kissed her gently on the cheek and said 'Good morning beautiful.' Her smile grew even wider, she didn't need to say anything. Her face said everything. I was still nervous about the day to follow where Rachel would begin our hell week but at least now I was happier about it to have Lisa by my side.

We spent the full day together, we went to the cinema, shopping and for a couple of drinks. It was a great day that I never wanted to end. The bus pulled up which would take us to Rachel's and we headed straight to the back seat. It was virtually empty except for an older couple at the front, three women chatting and a couple of teenage lads about 4 rows in front. Lisa turned to me 'How about we make this journey a bit more interesting'

The way that last word had echoed through my head made me instantly recognise what she meant. We'd used it so many times in our uni times to initialize a bit of fun. I answered with the usual response to the question that basically meant yes. 'I'm listening'

'Truth or dare?'
'Truth to start.' To be honest, truths could be more deadly than dares sometimes, secrets which could destoy dignity, friendships or even make the dares harder.
'Do you have fancy either of those two lads?' Fancy, the word sounded so childish. I looked over to where they were sat. They looked about 17-18 and were laughing between themselves. I couldn't deny that they were both good looking. Only when I looked closer though did I realise they were twins. I answered honestly.

'No, not really, I've never been interested in younger guys, even if they are twins.' Lisa knew I had a slight thing for twins which is why I assumed she'd asked me. There was only one person on that bus who I was interested in. Lisa seemed happy enough and slmost pleased with the response. 'Truth or Dare?'

'Truth as well please.' I racked my mind to think of a good question.

'When was the first time that you ever had a crush on me?' The question seemed to catch her by surprise a bit. But almost instantly her face returned to the smile I'd started to love. I could tell she was reminiscing about something and her hand was stretching eagerly towards her skirt subconsciously. I smiled to myself as she started to speak.

'Do you remember initiation?' I nodded. 'Well, it was the first task that you did, It was superb.' I thought back myself to what our first few tasks would have been. As the realization struck me, the memory of that day flooding back to me.

4 years earlier.....

We were stood outside the club with the first envelope containing the first two tasks we had to complete. We slowly opened it to find two tasks we had to complete. Written on the paper was the following. Two of you must complete task 1, two of you must complete task 2.

Spoiler:
1) Two of you must get your ass signed by a member of the university rugby 1st team. It cannot be the same member who signs and we require photographic proof.
2) Two of you will turn up at 'El club de los polacos' tonight and head to the back corner at 9:30pm and ask for Marco and say Rachel sent you. He will explain the rest.

The group looked at the sheet in awe before glancing quickly at the other members. How were we going to decide who would do each task. We eventually agreed on a fair decision of turn of a card. The two highest would do task 1 and the two lowest would do task 2. And one person would be lucky enough to avoid them. Ace would be low.

We took out a pack of cards and I dealt slowly. Hannah - 10........ Emma - 5......... Lisa - Q.......... Lucy - 3................ I needed anything from a 6 to a 9 to avoid either task. A 5 or 10 would get me a redeal. Lisa was definitely doing task 1 and Lucy task 2. The card was turned over. The expressions on faces across the group were completely different. Some were gutted, one thrilled and a few filled with terror.

What was the card?
Who will do each task and what will they do?
Will everyone succeed?

Keep reading to find out
Old 09-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #60
DHK-eh

Sign

Glad to see this continued.

Nothing feels right:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971 Just don't expect it to be anything normal.

Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57890
DHK-eh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk