Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-17-2024, 09:54 AM   #1
Dominic4e

Male 30/male/dom seeks any age/female/pet in any place (humiliation/)

30/male/dom seeks any age/female/pet in any place (humiliation/)

Hi I'm a 30 year old dom who's currently situated in the UK and I'm looking for a sub/pet whos primarily into humiliation/dehumanisation.

What exactly?
What exactly do I mean when I mention humiliation and dehumanisation? These include things such as orgasm denial, humiliating poses, following set rules, acting as a pet, degradation etc.

I will also add that while these are kinks I am looking for I am willing to accommodate for yours as well. So if you're into something which has not been aforementioned, for example pain, then those kinks can be incorporated into our dom/sub relationship as well.

Als I believe that it is important to know more about each other outside of a dom/sub relationship it is preferable if on occasion we are able to speak about separate topics in order to build up further trust which is integral.

domming style
I am able to be both strict and relaxed when domming so on that end whichever you prefer is fine with me. If I had to say though I lean slightly toward a stricter domming style

contact
If you wish to contact me further after reading this ad contact me either via pm on here, on kik @dominic4e or Skype live:.cid.1599783694ed03e7
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dominic4e for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk