Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-21-2016, 10:15 PM   #76
DPRtrap

I'm sure you've heard of the marshmallow dare, so you need to insert 10 marshmallows and diaper up. No using the washroom for 4 hours, If you make it then you can use the toilet, otherwise you need to sit in it for 3 hours after you've messed before changing.
DPRtrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 02:28 PM   #77
Liberty13

Put on a diaper, you are not allowed to get changed for 48hours.
If at any point your diaper begins to leak put another one on. If you wish to get changed you must drink a litre of prune juice.

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:23 PM   #78
Megaslave1997

Wear a diaper for a week, you may only change it outside or in a public bathroom

Can't fit all my limits/toys info in sig so please read more info about it here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77087.
Megaslave1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:02 PM   #79
johnsmilk

Shit in a diaper, take off and put it back on but backwards. Now shit it again. Now take it off and strap it to your face for 10 minutes. It doesn't have to be tightly strapped but your face needs to be touching shit.

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 03:42 PM   #80
the_diaper_darer

Put on a diaper. Now go to a store and buy one of those cases of pudding cups, and laxatives. After you buy these go into the bathroom and into a stall. Take your diaper of and spread it out, now you're going to empty all the pudding cups onto the diaper, make sure you put pudding all over the diaper, not just where your butt goes. Now take one max does of laxatives now, and another max dose when it's safe. You are not allowed to change until either your diaper leaks or you're poopy, which ever comes LAST. Have fun.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 03:56 PM   #81
Captain0blivious

So for this dare, you'll need some supplies:
1) Warm coffee (not hot enough to burn)
2) Lemonade (or water and yellow food coloring)
3) An enema
4) 2 premium diapers (or 3 normal adult diapers)
5) An extremely short skirt

Choose one diaper that will be your outermost diaper. You will pour the lemonade in the front of it, and the coffee in the seat of it. It should be soaked and absolutely look like you peed and pooped in it to anyone who sees it. Now, take the enema (and hold it in!). Put on your inner diaper or diapers (don't bother cutting slits in the diaper you're putting on, the outer one is already done for), then put on the wet and messy outer diaper.

Put on the short skirt. You get a choice now. You are going out to get dinner (at a taco bell or similar establishment, unless you want to go to a nicer restaurant). Either you eat inside the restaurant (with the skirt baaaarely covering your diapers) or go through the drive through with the skirt pulled up high enough that your wet and messy diaper is entirely visible.

Enjoy your dinner You can change after you've come home from dinner and spent 30 minutes on omegle with your diaper showing.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Captain0blivious for this post:
Old 02-01-2016, 04:48 PM   #82
Captain0blivious

Bumpity bump bump?
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Old 02-08-2016, 11:12 AM   #83
Captain0blivious

It's the end of the thread as we know it, and I feel sad.
- Diaper humiliation

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught
- Evidence pics
- Leaking

Hard Limits
- Unhealthy/harmful

Old 02-08-2016, 06:52 PM   #84
mirrored

At the start of this dare, you need to drink a cup of coffee and a glass of water. If you need to use the restroom, you should go now, but not in the toilet. Go in whatever you are wearing. Once you clean up, diaper up. You will now only use the diaper as your toilet. This dare ends when you mess twice. The dare will be shorter if you use laxatives, but that is ultimately up to you.

Dislikes : self-harm, messy, crossdressing, scat

Limits : Social Suicide, Public nudity/exposure
mirrored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 06:13 PM   #85
noob37

For the start of this dare diaper up and make sure to saturate the inside with baby powder and insert one suppository. Then I want you to drink a liter of water before heading out to a store or fast food place. You must be in there for at least a half hour. By the end you should have made a mess in your diaper. After here I want you to drink another liter or two of water then do some excercises in your messy diaper. Excercises must include jumping around and squats. If your diaper leaks add another one over it. You must stay in your diaper for at least 5 hours.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 06:25 AM   #86
rhl
getDare Succubus

You will put on diapers, slash the inner ones. Your choice of micro mini skirt(3 diapers) or leggings(4 diape4s, either way the diaper will become obvious when filled with pee now add a crop top. Drink 24 ozs of water and head to the mall. Dont forget to buy the biggest glass of lemonade you find.
Stay at the mall untill the diaper starts to leak. Enjoy the heavy bulky wet diaper. It is fun to do the diaper waddle while walking up stairs, and make sure you find several benches to sit on, your legs will bot come together.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:34 AM   #87
DPRtrap

as of reading this you are in diapers for 5 days. diapers will be worn 24/7 and used (aside from your exception of work). over the 5 days you must complete a number of tasks.

1) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=88463

2) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

3) double diapers must be worn for total of 24 hours over the 5 days

4)insert D6 suppositories, go to a public place a remain until diaper is used.

send me a report.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:55 AM   #88
Liberty13

You must drink a litre of Prune juice and go out in public for an hour with a diaper and a change of clothes in your bag. You may not use the toilet for 60mins, if at any point you mess you must do so in your clothes.

You must then go to the toilet and change your clothes and get into a diaper... walk home in shame.

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #89
DPRtrap

just because this doesn't get used enough. Pick up a bottle of Magnesium cit-rate. It is a laxative that comes in a glass bottle, it is used for colon prep. Drink 300 Ml before going to bed. should be the full bottle. once you drink it, drink a large glass of water. Diaper up. you are now in diapers for 24 hours. you may change after messing, but must wait 1 hour and drink a glass of water.
Old 02-25-2016, 12:40 AM   #90
LimitExplorer

You must on double diapers, and wear your loosest fitting pants over them. Drink a litre of soda or tea.
You must then go to a shopping mall and find a public place to sit for at least 20 minute, having a drink, checking your phone, just minding your own business. You must sit leaning forwards by resting your elbows on your knees, making sure to significantly expose the back of your diapers to anyone passing by behind you (>4 inches/10 cm visible). You may not get up before wetting nor before the 20 minutes are over.

Spend another hour at the mall as you see fit, then go home and change.
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo