Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2017, 12:40 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Information How to spot a fake user

Always there are a few people who complain about users who pretend to be a girl on getDare. But in a kinky sense, shouldn't boys who get turned on by pretending to be a girl online allowed? You can call it their kink or turn on. Well... regardless of the answer, I figured people should know how to spot a fake user. Therefore, I made a short list of the most frequently used ways to spot a fake user.

Disclaimer: the signs below can only be used on accounts registered as the female gender. Furthermore, don't start (publically) accusing users because these signs are solely meant for you to avoid users of your choice, not to harass them or call them out. This usually doesn't end well for the one who blatantly starts calling people things.

Note: be aware that one sign doesn't make anyone suspicious. Otherwise, anyone can be associated with some of these signs. Even killer signs should be combined with other signs. It's about the combinations of several signs (depending on value) that might make someone suspicious or not. And even if so, chances are they are actually a female rather than what you thought them to be.
  • Red signs:
    • Posting a men-only like such as CBT when requesting a dare (happens mostly by accident).
    • Posting pictures of themselves including their face anywhere on getDare (albums/posts/...)
    • The username includes the fore- and surname of the person.
  • Signs:
    • Having a girl as their avatar, especially one in which the face of the girl is included.
    • An almost completely filled out profile right after joining.
    • Having multiple threads within a short timespan right after joining (especially to request dares).
    • Having a username with an obvious girls name in it, especially in combination with a number.
    • Describing unrealistic situations. (to debunk: use common sense and logic)
    • Expecting pictures and videos but refusing to prove who they say they are.
    • Prefering Kik, e-mail or any messenger over getDare.
    • Posting a thread titled "something age/f" to ask for dares. (example: Dares requested 19/f)
    • Knowing their way around getDare pretty well even though they are "new".
  • Minor signs:
    • Giving excuses about why they can't send any pictures rather than just saying no.
    • Having likes that are usually associated with sissies: diapers, humiliation, girls clothing, etc.
    • Having unusual expensive toys. (e.g. sybian)
    • First threads are an AMA thread and one to request dares.
    • Having made friends within a short timespan right after joining.
    • Being very clear on no pictures and videos (posted separately instead of in their limits).
  • Double checks:
    • Use reverse image search on Google to find if the suspicious user is using pictures that already has been posted online once in the past.
    • When a messenger username looks suspicious, do an online check.
      1. Look up the username on Google by placing the username in between quotation marks: "username"
      2. If too many results are coming up on Google, restrict your search by typing the following terms... site: getdare.com "username"
      3. To further restrict the results, use getDare's search engine and place the username in between asterisks: *username*
    • Frequently take a look at the ban list to see what kind of users get banned. Sometimes there are (obvious) patterns.
Disclaimer 2: I use these signs myself and just listed and ranked them for you. When I take a closer look at an account because a combination of the signs above (enough to take a closer look), about 2 out of the 3 times my suspicions were on the spot. Not necessarily only fake profiles but sometimes multiple account users or findoms as well. So these signs may or may not work for you, but they do for me.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 12-09-2017 at 12:43 PM. Reason: flag to sign
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk