Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-25-2018, 10:48 PM   #1
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Default What will they choose??

This may already exist, I can't remember.

Now, the person below can tell you the type of orgasm you are going to have... If any

You can choose from the following for the person above:
  1. Full Orgasm!
  2. abandoned orgasm
  3. ruined orgasm
  4. edge 1-6 times*
  5. Denial (1-3 days) *
  6. Anal orgasm or 4-7 days of Denial**

* if this is selected for you, return after completion and give another poster their option and receive your next instructions. Allow 24 hours to pass if your post is the last one and you will be free.
** only dominants can choose this number for the person above. Respect limits please. If this is selected for you, return after completion and give another poster their option and receive your next instructions. Allow 24 hours to pass if your post is the last one and you will be free.

A Dominant can opt out of the list above and simply give options to the person above. If this happens, the next person will state, "I am In" as they are not allowed to choose the orgasm for a Dominant... unless the Dom didn't opt out.

Copy the following text:

The person above is only permited to follow the rule under list number __. The above has agreed to follow the very simple rules.

Here are some examples

Person A:

The person above is only permited to follow the rule under list number 2. The above has agreed to follow the very simple rules.

Person B(Dominant):

The person above is only permited to follow the rule under list number 6. The above has agreed to follow the very simple rules.

I opt out

Person C:

I am in, thank you (Sir or Mam)Person B for posting on his thread
---------------------------------------------------------------

I will start

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge dare, orgasm control, ruin orgasm