Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-13-2014, 10:06 PM   #1
sparklystar

Color Wheel Mansion

Prologue

There is one good thing about moving hundreds of miles up country. Actually there are two. One we've moved into a mansion and I can completely avoid my sister by staying in my room, which is two floors above hers and on the opposite side of the house. The second is that I'm closer to my online Master and may finally be able to meet him, as nobody knows who I am around here.

The downside, I should never trust my sister or stepbrothers to leave me alone.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
sparklystar

Default Chapter one

One

Anya looked up at the huge house in front of her. She understood why they had to move. They couldn't fit six of them in their two bedroomed apartment and James, her stepdad, had got a job in Leeds so it was the perfect opportunity to move.
"it's huge," Luke said stepping out the car behind Anya. Anya turned to look at the oldest of her stepbrothers. Luke was 26 and still living at home. He'd never gone to university and he had never bothered to work all his life because his dad was so rich, he didn't need to. Anya felt slightly jealous of him. Her family weren't rich and any money they had was used just to survive, although that had all changed now.
James smiled at the pair. "Yes, it is. I thought you'd all like you're own private quarters. Anya has the fourth floor, Alisha the second, Liam the third and Luke - you have the attic. But I wouldn't worry. It's still perfectly functioning," James said as Anya's mum pulled up in the car with Liam and Alisha.
"What about you and mum?" Anya asked curious to know where they were going to live.
The car door slammed as the other three got out. "Well there's a little cottage at the bottom of the garden so we're going to go live there," she said. "Give you four you're privacy to bond," she said.
Anya couldn't believe they were trusting a bunch of young people aged 16 - 26 with an entire house.
Liam huddled over to Anya. Anya liked him the best because as the youngest in the house at 16, he was still nice and not bitter. Anya still didn't like him though because like his brother and her sister, he drunk, smoked and partied. Anya could just see the entire thing going pear shaped.
Alisha lit up. "What about parties? Are they allowed?" she asked.
Ashley looked at Chris and shrugged. "As long as the house doesn't get burnt down or damaged you lot can do what you like," she said.
Anya internally groaned. That was not a good sign for her future in the hosue.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
Old 06-15-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
issabella

Keep it going sounds interesting

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:01 AM   #4
sparklystar

Default Chapter two

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmist13 View Post
Keep it going sounds interesting
Thank you. Here is chapter two
Two
Anya growled as another swell of music reached her bedroom from the party Lish, Liam and Luke were having in the ground floor living room. She closed her eyes and counted to ten before opening them again. They had lived there a week and Liam and Anya had both started their new sixth form. As usual they had very different friendship groups. Anya was with the quiet, shy, bright girls and Liam had fallen into the cool popular kids. Lish had been making friends around the neighbourhood with all the rough, hoodie, gangster type people and Luke had found some drinking pals. Everything was good. Except for the party which consisted of all their friends, bar Anya’s.
She shook her head as she looked back at her computer screen to finish off the last part of her maths paper that she was trying to finish, so she could have the whole weekend off. Her mum and Chris had both gone away for work over the weekend, hence why the huge house party. As she was finishing off her maths paper, there was a beep from the computer and she smiled brightly as she clicked on Skype and accepted the call. She quickly averted her gaze to her lap and waited until she was told otherwise.
You see Anya had a secret side to her that no-one in the house knew about. She was an owned submissive and one of the reasons she had been content to move was that she was now within meeting up distance. Her master knew that as well and they couldn’t wait to finally meet.
“Evening Slut. Look at me so I can see you eyes,” he said. Anya lifted her face, her blue eyes sparkling with happiness. She pushed her blonde hair out her eyes. “Beautiful as always Anya.” He said. She giggled lightly as the music pounded louder. “So what are you up to?” he asked.
“Maths,” she said smiling sweetly.
“then what’s all the music?” he replied.
“Oh my sister and stepbrothers are having a party,” she said rolling her eyes. “I’m not invited and neither would I want to go.” She added.
Her Master smiled back at her. “You never know it might be fun. You could work on your submissive status around them,” he suggested.
“Urm no thank you. I do not want to be saying yes to everything they say. Especially not if they ask me to...” she trailed off biting her lip.
“Ask you to what?” her master replied, grinning tauntingly because he already knew the answer.
“You know,” Anya said afraid of even saying the words.
“Have sex, blow job along those lines,” he said nodding. “yeah that’s true. I want you to still be a virgin when we meet,” he said.
Anya blushed. “shh. Anyway about that. How does Sunday sound?” she asked. He nodded.
“Alright Lakemere park at 11,” he said. “Wear as little as you dare.” He added before calling it off. Anya blushed and had to take some time before she could compose herself enough to go downstairs and call the party off so she could get some sleep.
She found the plug to the music player and pulled it out. The music ground to a halt. “ANYA!” Luke shouted. Anya looked up.
“What?” she asked. “I live here too. And I say it’s time to leave,” she said glaring at Luke as he approached. She didn’t like the look on Luke’s face.
“Really? Well to be honest you’ve done us a favour. We were going to move on to truth or dare and you’ve just attracted everyone’s attention so let’s make a circle,” he said.
Anya glared. “No everyone leaves,” she said back. Luke raised an eyebrow.
“No one leaves. Not even you,” he said and as he said that Anya felt some cold metal against her wrist. She glanced at it and realised that someone had handcuffed her to the standing lamp in the room. She gulped. She really was stuck now.

Toys
Old 06-17-2014, 08:56 AM   #5
issabella

things are spicing up sounds good

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 11:35 PM   #6
sparklystar

Default Three

Anya sat blindfolded on a park bench in Lakemere park. She was wearing a chiffon blue crop top and a pale pink skirt that covered her ass/pussy by 4 inches... when standing. Yet here she was sitting, her legs opened to their maximum with no underwear on. She had no idea who was passing by or who could see her but she knew that somewhere nearby was her Master.

It was the Sunday she'd agreed to meet him. She'd been very nervous but taken his instruction to wear as little as possible seriously and headed to the park. To an extent her siblings had made sure she had left without any underwear on.

Anya shuddered as she thought back to the party two nights earlier. Her siblings had forced her to do dare every time and as a result she had had all her underwear burnt to a crisp, the key to her room taken off her and her siblings locking her in constantly and been forced to be a cat for the duration of time at home. She still wasn't entirely sure how she'd managed to get her siblings to let her out for this meeting.

She shivered as a gust of wind passed her and then she shivered again, this time with pleasure as a voice whispered in her ear. "you really are prepared to give yourself completely into my control aren't you?" her Master whispered. Anya nodded. She really was. He removed the blindfold and Anya blinked as the sunlight hit her face. She closed her legs together and looked up at her Master. "OI, did I give permission to look at me," he said sharply. Anya dropped her gaze. "open your legs again slut," he said. Anya forced her legs open again. "You realize I need to thank your siblings for burning your underwear. Helps me completely as part of your training."

Anya frowned, she didn't like that. "Underwear is forbidden from now on. So no buying new ones except a few childish pairs for when you have your period," he added. Anya nodded once. "You will be clean shaven at all times. Do you understand?" he asked. Anya nodded again. "well it was great meeting you. I will arrange another for very soon. You'd better get home before your siblings suspect something," he added.

Anya rose to her feet. "bye," she said and walked back down the path. She didn't get very far when she was stopped by Liam. She grimaced. "hi Liam," she said.

"So who's the boyfriend?" he asked teasingly. "I swear he goes to our school," Liam said. Anya frowned.

"I don't think so Liam. He's 23. He can't go to our school," she said. Liam rolled his eyes.

"Think about it Anya," he said.

Anya thought and then grimaced. "You mean... he's a teacher," she said. Liam nodded. "Oh good God."

Toys
Old 04-13-2015, 11:34 PM   #7
sparklystar

Default Four

"Anya what's going on?" Liam asked as they walked home. Anya didn't reply. "Anya come on, this isn't like you," Liam called. Anya started walking away even faster. "Anya I saw what he did to you." That made Anya stop. "I saw the way he blindfolded you, made you expose yourself, the way he forced you to look away. I know something is going on between you and Mr Waters."

Anya spun round. "How do you know his name?" Liam shifted uncomfortably. "Liam..." she growled.

"Look I knew he was a teacher because he's my form tutor," he admitted. "Now tell me what's going on or I will just ask him and that would be worse for him."

Anya thought for a moment and then told him everything... within reason. Liam just stared at her. "You like being under someone else's control?" Liam asked. Anya nodded.

"Being told what to do, when, how, it's like school just more strict," Anya said. "Roleplay is similar, it's putting on a character. It's why I like drama," she said.

Liam shuddered. "I don't need to know the details sis. You realise if this gets out to Alisha and Luke you're screwed," he said. Anya batted her eyelids at him. "No way. I was told to follow you. I ain't helping you on this one. This is all you. I'll say you went to the park and met someone. You have to sort out the rest," he said.

Anya nodded and the pair walked back home. "We're back," Liam said as they walked through the door. Alisha and Luke came down the stairs and glared at Anya.

"Where have you been?" they demanded.

Anya rolled her eyes. "You can't control me. I'm an adult. Now give me back my key," she said. Alisha held it out. Anya went to grab it.

"Not until you tell us where you went and why," Alisha said grabbing it back.

"I went to the park to see a teacher regarding an assignment," she said. She held her hand out for the key.

Luke looked at Liam. "Is she telling the truth?" he asked. Liam nodded.

"Yeah, she met with Mr Waters," he said. Alisha threw Anya the key.

"have it," she said before turning on her heel and leaving. Luke left too and Anya turned to Liam.

"thank you," she mouthed. Liam nodded.

Toys
Old 04-30-2015, 11:48 PM   #8
sparklystar

Default Five

Anya and Liam were sat on the bus together going to school. Anya was fretting over what to do. If she allowed the relationship to continue, her teacher would be arrested and thrown into prison and accused of being a paedophile. On the other hand, she didn't want to give it all up.

"look you've got to do what's best for you two. Talk it through maybe rather than just deciding now that you're going to stick with it or dump him," Liam said. "Whatever you decide, I'll support you. I won't tell anyone because I like him as a form teacher. I do not want a new one who could be horrible. I'll even help you keep it hidden from your sister and my brother," he added.

Anya looked at her younger step-brother. "Why? You don't even like me?" she asked. Liam glared at her.

"I do too," he said. "I like you better than my brother and your sister combined. Ok yeah you're completely different in personality to me, but you at least care about everyone," he said sullenly. He rubbed his arm self-consciously.

Anya frowned. "Liam, what's going on?" she asked grabbing his hand and moving his blazer sleeve up his arm. She saw several bruises up his arm. "Has luke been hitting you?" she asked stunned. Liam nodded. "And my sister?" she asked. There was longer pause and then a nod. "Liam you have to tell mum and dad," she said. Liam shook his head. He rose from his seat.

"I'm fine. let's sort your issues out first then mine," he said walking down the bus to the exit now they were at the school gates.

Toys
Old 06-01-2015, 06:49 AM   #9
sparklystar

Default Six

Liam showed Anya the way to his form room. "he's always there early. And we're always late. You can at least get a message to him," Liam said as they walked down the corridors.

"Liam, Anya,"a voice said behind them as the hurried down the corridors. Both came to an abrupt halt and swallowed. They turned around to face Miss Makie. The headteacher. "And what are you two troublemakers doing inside the school building before the bell?" she asked walking towards them. She was a short, fat lady but with a stern strict face and severe grey eyes that pierced fear into every student.

"urm well we..." Anya stuttered.

"Anya, Liam, did you manage to find it?" another voice said from behind them. Both relaxed as Mr Waters walked towards them both.

"find what?" Miss Makie asked.

"A thesis on the chemical compouds of suphuric acid," he said. "I dropped it on my way in," he said. He looked at Anya and Liam. They both shook their heads.

"We looked everywhere we could think of sir. We didn't find it," Liam said calmly. Miss Makie looked at them all before stalking off, her nose in the air as if she knew they were lying. They waited until she had passed the corner before saying anything.

Mr Waters walked to an empty classroom and held the door open for them. "Risky move coming in before the bell, so I'm assuming its important," he said closing the door behind them. "What's up?"

"A teacher?" Anya said in dismay. "I mean I knew you had something to do with education. But a teacher. My brother's form tutor!" she hissed angrily.

"I couldn't tell you the truth Anya, not then. You had to work it out for yourself. What would you have done if I had told you I was a teacher at this school?" he asked.

"Never entered a relationship," Anya said, her eyes blazing angrily.

"Exactly my point. I wanted to get to know you, and you wanted to know me. You didn't care about age but you would have cared about this," Mr Waters said. "It doesn't change anything you know about me. I'm still the same person," he said.

Anya snorted. "Right except... now... you're my chemistry teacher," Anya said. Liam snickered at that. "It wasn't a joke liam, he actually is my chemistry teacher. I missed our lessons last week because we were having our induction days," she said. Liam bit his lip.

"Yeah but chemistry," he said looking at her. She glared.

"I got it," she said. She turned back to Mr Waters. "So what now? Now I know. Now I know you could lose your job," she said.

"I won't. They don't ever need to know. We go about with a professional relationship in school, our online relationship is reserved for our of school hours and we have occasional meet ups. Nobody has to know. I'm not going to kidnap you or anything. Just keep quiet about it and nobody needs to know," he said. "And if you say," he added, reaching into his blazer pocket and pulling out images of her in the park being a slut.

"Blackmail," Anya said sighing in disgust. "This had better work, for your sake," she said before dragging Liam out after her.

Toys
Old 10-11-2015, 01:27 AM   #10
sparklystar

Default Seven and Authors Note

A/N: Sorry for the long gaps between posting. I'm still writing its just a slow process with uni. I will update as often as I can.

Anya walked back out with Liam. She sighed. "How did I guess?" she said. Liam looked confused. "Blackmail. I swear I spend half my life living with blackmail hanging over me. Alisha and Luke, and now my teacher," she said.

Liam sniggered quietly. "I'm sorry but I still can't get over the chemistry teacher thing," he said when Anya glared at him. "look I'll see what I can do to get the photos off him if you want?" Liam asked.

Anya frowned at him. "You'd do that? For me?" she asked. Liam nodded.

"hey you're going to stand up to our bullies of siblings. The least I can do is help you out," Liam said walking away down the corridor as the bell rang.

"Urm Liam... this is your form room?" Anya said. Liam paused and turned to face her.

"I need to go to my locker," he stated. Anya let him go and hurried down the corridor to her own locker and form room. She sat in the maths classroom not really paying attention.

"Anya," the teacher said. "Anya!" she said louder. "ANYA EVANS!!" Anya looked up suddenly.

"Excellent!! now I have your attention are you in school today or away with the fairies," Miss Walker screamed.

"Urm... fairies... no I mean in school miss," Anya said stumbling over her sentence as she wasn't really ready.

"Detention Anya. After school. till 5pm.Let's see if we can teach you something," Miss Walker said. Anya sighed but agreed.

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk