Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-23-2015, 05:50 AM   #16
Slave Sophitia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Sophitia View Post
14 mistakes so far... My Master will be busy this week end, though he didn't set a time limit...
and on a private message mister dare said he found 8 typos, so that make 22
Slave Sophitia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:10 PM   #17
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

she currently is translating. to motivate her, I had Tira stick a butt-plug up her ass.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:20 PM   #18
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
she currently is translating. to motivate her, I had Tira stick a butt-plug up her ass.
She'll be motivated all right.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:50 AM   #19
Slave Sophitia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
She'll be motivated all right.
Talk about it! Tira was more than happy to ram this plug in my ass (which I still have by the way... wasnt easy to go to bed with that thing up my ass!) but what goes around comes around! she'll get what's coming for her Here's another part:

With the tips of his fingers he caressed my naked body. My big breasts weren't sagging, as it often happens to women who have big natural breasts. My breasts were two big and round and firm mountains he grabbed with both hands for massaging, pinching my hardened nipples.

My breath quickened and I could not help but let out a pathetic little moan of pleasure, my tongue sliding on my lips with appetite.

-Your initiation begins now, you little nothing, he whispered in a contemptuous voice. You're not even worthy of being called a slave yet. Your name is not Isabelle anymore. You aren't free anymore: I have all the rights over you and you, you have none!!

-Yes, Sir, I say, all submited to him.

He slapped my breasts with force, making me moan louder, and he asked me angrily:

-Who Gave you permission to speak? You will remain silent and speak only when you shall have permission!

I did not answer.

Then I felt the whip leather straps slide slowly on my little quivering body, starting with the feet slowly up towards my belly, my breasts, my face. He was good enough to start slowly, slowly hitting down the whip all over my body, just to tickle me, and then he gradually increased the intensity of his blows. I wanted to scream when the pain became more intense, but I endured this well deserved treatment in silence for the whole fifteen minutes it lasted, wringing in my pleasure.

The sound of the whip slapping my skin began to excite me. He gave me a brief break as he had grabbed a large candle dripping with hot wax.

-The Whip was only the beginning, little slut. You are not worthy to be my slave yet, but you show some potential and you seems serious, since you did not ask me to stop. You were able to endure this treatment, but it means nothing if you can not endure the following.

Noting that I said nothing as he commanded me, he said, satisfied:

-You good obedient slut. You do not talk without permission. You probably will be a good slave for me if you keep behaving well. If you have something to say, I give you permission.

Panting, I replied in a small pleading voice:

-Please Sir, continue, I beg you. I want to belong to you, I want to be worthy of you. Make me what you want, I already belong to you in my heart.

He said nothing. Then I felt something hot and liquid splashing my belly. Once felt hot wax running down my body, I strongly moaned through clenched teeth, my fingers grabbing on the chains that bound my wrists. He did not give me time to catch my breath: he poured some drops of wax on my breasts. He could give all the pain he wanted: I wasn.t hurting anymore: I genuinely enjoyed it. I let out a moan again and I had the guts to allow myself to say:

-More! I want more, Sir !!

To punish me for daring to speak, he vigorously whiped my stomach, making me scream.
I underwent the treatment of hot wax for another fifteen minutes during which he covered it my legs, my body, my boobs and my arms with. All this moaning, along with the warmth of the room, made my throat dry. I was thirsty, terribly thirsty. I needed to drink water, but I did not have the right to speak. I had to obey orders. I had to endure any discomfort that I had to endure.

Fortunately, my Master is an intelligent man who takes care of the little slut I am. I heard him unscreww the cap of a bottle and brought it to my lips, giving me a few sips of cold water, and then he uncuffed me. Grabbing me by the hair, he made me get back up on my feet and he ordered:

-Hands Behind the head.

I obeyed and he tied my wrists to the chains hanging from the ceiling. He took his time to remove any candle wax that had remained stuck to my skin, then he came to take me in his arms, standing behind me. Sliding his tongue onto my neck, he squeezed my breasts in his hands. Feeling his fingers sinking gradually into them, I felt his erected cokk rubbing against my ass, feeling his breath quickening more.

-When you will be my slave, slut, you must give me all your virginities: Virginity of your mouth, the virginity of your pussy and the virginity of your ass. Your ass ill hurt a lot, I am not going to lie to you about that, but a good slave endures everything for her Master's pleasure.

I nodded, breathing heavily, as his fingers began to pinch my nipples harder, pulling them as if he wanted to milk me. I began to shake all over my body, shuddering at all the times he bit my neck.
He picked up the whip and he gave me several hits on my ass. I threw my head back, moaning in pleasure.

-What do you need to say to me for even caring about you enough to whip your ass? he asked sternly, whipping me again, with a little more vigor.

-Thank You, sir, I replied in a whisper of ecstasy.

-I did not hear you. Repeat what you've just said, he replied with authority, giving me another hit on my ass.

-Thank you Sir! I repeated loudly. Thank you! Thank you !! Thank you !!!

He stood in front of me and he slapped my breasts vigorously three times, watching them bounce, before inserting a finger into my mouth.

-Suck It, he ordered.

I obeyed immediately, moaning in pleasure. I imagined that I was not sucking his finger, but his cock, his big hard cock. I took care not to touch his finger with my teeth to prevent him to think I was going to bite him, and when he pulled it out of my mouth, he grabbed a handful of my hair and kissed me on the mouth, slipping his tongue between my lips. I reveled in the taste of saliva in my mouth, sucking his tongue gently. He slid his free hand on my breast to my already dripping cunt with excitement and he slowly slipped an expert finger between it wet lips, making me arch my body intensely as I always kissed him and he ordered me, with extreme severity:

-You will only cum when I permit you, otherwise you will not be my slave. Did you understand?

-Yes Sir! I moaned weakly.

He walked away from me once again and when he came back, I felt at last the long awaited contact with the hot leather on my quivering skin. I felt the straps that crossed in my back, my big breasts traped in thin straps, letting them exposed, and my abdomen strapped in a thight belt. The cold buckles and rings made me shiver of pleasure.
He then gave me the ultimate badge that would make me his slave: the collar. Before he put it around my neck, he said:

-As soon as you have your collar, you will officially be my slave. In my presence, you no longer will answer to the name of Isabelle. From this time forward, you will answer to the name of Sophitia. Sophitia will now be your slave name. Once you have this necklace, you will be allowed to call me Master.

-Thank you, Sir, I replied with servitude.

He tied the wide leather collar around my neck, and then he ordered me to close my eyes as he took off my blindfold. Behind me, there was a large mirror. He stepped aside and allowed me to look at myself. As soon as my eyes came across my reflect in the mirror, seeing my body contained in my harness, I looked with amazement. The straps which enclosed my breasts made them look bigger. My collar was wide, with a big O-ring to which he could attach a leash to walk me like a dog. I turned my gaze to him and I say:

-My Master ...

-Wait, He said with satisfaction. This is only the beginning. Before sunrise, you will cease to be a virgin and you will be totally mine.

-Your wish is my command Master, I replied, more then ever eager to give myself to my Master.

He untied me and I immediately kneeled at his feet, kissing them with respect ...

more to come soon Thanks for reading...
Old 04-27-2015, 09:59 PM   #20
Slave Sophitia

Here's the last part of my side of the story My Master shared with you on his post. Reminder: all the typoes you find will add up, and on Saturday night, my Master will spank me, matching the amount of slaps to the amount of typoes.
Took some time to complete this: I now will have my buttplg removed from my ass by my Master himself.

Please enjoy!

What was about to happen was going to make me a bitch worthy of having a Master. He let me stroke his feet with tenderness, then reached for the ring of my collar between his fingers to get me to stand up.

-Undress me, he ordered. Do it slowly.

-Yes, Master, I replied in a whisper.

I was completely turned on. I would finally see a naked man before me. A real man, not a single photo that could have been retouched by photoshop. I pulled on the tails of his shirt to get them out of his jeans, then I detached one by one the buttons. Stupidly, I let it fall on the floor.

First mistake.

He gave a slap on my left breast and harshly ordered me:

-Pick my shirt up and fold it properly before putting it on the shelf, little bitch!
-I beg for your forgiveness, Master, I said pittifuly.

I did as he asked, pleased to have been punished for such a mistake, then I came back to him, head bowed in shame. I had to really understand he would not let anything pass. I knelt before him to undo his belt buckle. The big lump under his shorts made widening my eyes. My heart was beating faster and faster: I hastened to remove of his pants to finally see what he had to offer me ... or what he would allow me to see.

Second mistake.

Grabbing my long hair, he brought my head back to force me to look at him and he said in a reproachful voice:

-I Said slowly, little fool! And one thing at a time: first the pants and socks and underpants last. I leave you one last chance. If you disobey again, I will be forced to punish you.
-Yes, Master, I whispered. Of course, anything you want, Master.

Slowly and gently, I continued to undress him as he had asked. My pussy was so wet it was dripping on the floor. Fortunately, my hands were busy with their work: I felt a sudden urge to masturbate with both hands.
When I pulled his pants, his cock bounced in my face and I immediately extended a hand to touch it.

Third mistake.

He gave me a slap behind the head and said:

-You Will touch it when I give you permission, do you understand, little slut?
-Yes, Master, I said realizing that I did not deserve such an honor.

When I finished foldin his clothes, I returned to him on all fours, like the bitch that I am, and, while I was kneeling again before my Master, he stroked my hair with one hand, his other massaging my right breast and said,

-You Will be mine, and you will never belong to another man.
-No Other man will ever touch me, Master, as long as I belong to you, I answered respectfully.
-You can now explore the boby of the man that will possess you all, he ordered.

I dared to stand up and I put my trembling hands on his chest to caress him. The touch of my fingers on his skin made him shiver: he did not show me completely, but the subtle reaction he let out filled me with happiness. If I could give him even just an ounce of pleasure my reason for existence would confirmed.

My Master was and is the first man I touched. He was the first naked man I saw. My eyes were inexorably drawn to his big cock that was hard and pointed its head towards me. Every fiber of my body were screaming at me to take it in my mouth and suck it until his sperm would squirt in my mouth. To avoid disobey my Master, I needed to show great discipline to keep from succumbing to this temptation. I laid my head on his chest, my hands caressing his back, and then slowly got down to his ass.

My lips made their way from his chest to his lips, lingering in the hollow of his neck, then he grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me as only a Master can kiss his slave. Our tongues met again and touched many times, our breathing speeding as our common excitement increased. My hands caressed his hair while his hands played with my tits, making them bounce, my nipples hardened by the intensity of his caresses. I felt the time was near.

Putting his hands on my shoulders, he made me kneel before him and he commanded:

-Your Wait is over. Mine too. Now, give me the virginity of your mouth. Lick my cock. Begin from my ballsto the tip of its head. Put your hands behind your back, you can only touch it with your mouth and tongue.

He did not give me time to obey: he was already away to come back with a pair of handcuffs he tied around my wrists behind my back to avoid me making a mistake.

I slid my tongue gently on his balls, slid my tongue along his hardened cock, tasting the precum that dripped aplenty. I enjoyed the salty taste of this clear, sticky substance before slowly sliding into my mouth the cock of my Master. I took a thousand care not to touch it with my teeth, dragging my lips along his hard shaft. I could feel with my lips and with my tongue all the swollen veins of his penis while I sucked my Master with all the sweetness and tenderness a humble slave like me had to use. At first hesitant and apprehensive, I swallowed a little more of his cock in a slow movement back and forth until I was able to take all of his cock in my mouth, my chin touching his balls, my tongue still continuing to stroke his cock.

I had a little trouble breathing because it tickled the back of my throat, but I started to take long, slow breathing, which helped me to continue my work.
His breathing was strong, his hands on my head. He made a movement back and forth as he was fucking my mouth, and I let out small moans of pleasure, my eyes raised towards him.

He pulled away from my mouth, to my dismay, and he ordered me to lick any saliva that I had left, and then he took off the handcuffs.

-Down on your back and spread your legs, he ordered curtly.
-Yes Master.

He must have considered that I did not obey quickly enough, because when I was sitting, he suddenly pushed me and I fell on my back. I was a little scared when he furiously spread my legs and when his eyes met mine, he could see the fear in my eyes. He gave me a smirk full of appetite, then he kissed me again, thrusting his tongue into my mouth.

He seemed to really love my big boobs as he seized them again, his fingers digging into the soft, firm flesh, and he began to chew my nipples hardened by pleasure and excitement. The sensation was so striking that I began to moan weakly and when I closed my eyes, he ordered me to keep them wide open and watch it anytime. For five long minutes he stroked, massaged, bit and licked my big breasts, his excitement hardening his penis more than ever.

He becan licking my pussy: I did not expect that; my Master took me by surprise. His hands still clutching my tits as he slid his tongue in my cunt. When he slid the tip of his tongue on my vagina, I arched in a spasm that I could not control.

-You Will soon lose your virginity, slave. I forbidd you to cum until I give you permission.
-Yes, Master, I moaned, holding my legs apart, my hands on my thighs, not knowing how I would manage to obey the strict order.

My heart was threatening to blow my chest as it was pounding hard, my hands slightly trembling with excitement. The ecstasy was such that I had to force myself not to cry out in pleasure, keeping moaning as little as possible, my breath accelerating. The pleasure I felt increased with every lick he gave me, and I felt that I would soon have to hold my cum.
I kept my eyes fixed on him, panting, moaning, panting and jerkin by the caresses he lavished me, my fingers digging into the skin of my thighs while I was waiting for permission that still do not come.

Then I read in his eyes the the big moment was near, that I would be finally be possessed by my Master, the very one that would make me know the sexual pleasures.

My Master was good for the slut that I am: he chose to penetrate me gently for my first time. His erect penis pushed its way between my wet lips, its tip slowly rubbing against the soft and warm skin, then he plunged into me, his gaze into mine. As his big stick made its way in my pussy, I had the feeling that something breaking inside me. I was initially afraid I would hurt, but I felt no pain; it was my virginity that slowly breaking in me. The overwhelming feeling I felt almost made me faint and I felt the need to grab his shoulders, moaning in pleasure. My whole body covered with thrill quivered under him as he came and went in me gently, covering my breasts, my shoulders, my neck, my face with thousands of kisses.

I could feel his whole being was screaming him to be wild and strong, but he was holding back: He warned me that he would not do anything that would hurt me. He was the Master and I was his slave, but his duty as Master was and still is to respect my body and my limits, as he repeats me every day. Firmly holding his shoulders, I kept my eyes into his gaze, moaning and panting. In a small pleeding voice, I whispered:

-Do Not hold back, my beloved Master! Take me as you will take me. Do not spare me. I'm all yours, and I do not have any right over my person. Fuck me as I feel you want it!
He leaned over me, putting his mouth close to my ear and murmured:
-Be careful what you ask for, you might get satisfaction and more!
-I am ready to take whatever you give me, Master, I said, putting my hands on his ass.

I wanted to know the true Master. I thought I was able to take everything he had in store for me. Was it recklessness, submission or careless I bluntly thought about the consequences?

I wanted everything! He wanted to be gentle for my first time; I rather wanted him merciless: I wanted his to make me scream with pleasure until I'm about to cum, then refuse me this pleasure until I can only beg crying to let me cum. My pussy would be his for use, his hole of pleasure, his refuge to orgasm and I would have no right to complain. I wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't do more and when I would beg him to stop, he would keep going until I begged for more.

He became more intense, he fucked me more roughly, making me scream, bouncing my tits, shoving a finger in my mouth that I had to suck. When I bit him, he slapped my breasts to punish me, and then he thrust two fingers into my mouth, telling me to be careful not to bite him. I could only obey, not having the choice but to give him satisfaction.
When he withdrwan from me, I tried to hold him by putting my hands on his hips, but being stronger than me, he was able to get himself out of my grasp without difficulty.

-Put yourself on all fours like the slutty dog you are, he ordered sternly.

I obeyed as he fetched a leather strap. He tied my ankles together, then tied them to my wrists. Thus locked, hands between the ankles, face pressed against the floor, I could not oppose him any resistance.
Taking a big boost, he giffla my ass twice, making me scream.

-You know why I beat your ass, dontcha?, he asked in a cruel voice.
-Yes Master. You beat me because I am only a slave and you have every right over me, I groaned. Hit me again, Master, tame me, train me, show me that I'm just a lowly slut. I am yours, do with me as you pleaze.

-You're right, he said, but you also forget that if I give you a spanking, it is because you do not seem to want me to fuck you again.

-Yes, Master, I want you to fuck me with all your strength !, I moaned plaintively.

-You Do not seem so convinced of your desire to make me, your Master, a happy man. he replied, feigning indifference. Maybe I was wrong and that you are not really worthy to be my slave.

-No, Master! I replied, almost sobbing. I want you to fuck me with all your might! I want to be your slave forever! Take me all, train me, beat me, whip me, but I beg you, keep me with you, Master!

I really was afraid of failing in my duties: I loved and still love my Master: I can not imagine living a single day away from him. I only did belong to him for a few hours, but I knew my life would now be his. The mere idea of ​​being dispossessed of my harness, my slave collar and my Master, life didnt seemed worth living.

Satisfied, he grabbed me by the hips and he planted his cock in my pussy with force and authority. I let out a cry of surprise, and when he came and went in me strongly, I said in a plaintive voice:

-Thank you, Master, thank you, thank you, thank you!

With one hand he grabbed my long hair and pulled my head back, then grabbed my hanging tits that bounced at every thrusts he gave me, pinching my nipples between his fingers. I moaned more loudly, ever more demanding, begging him not to stop. He slapped my ass many times while he was fucking my wet pussy (no matter the reason, I deserved to be slapped: I'm a slut and a bitch), causing them to become red. The pleasure I felt being rammed like that made me realize I had finally found a balance in my life. I, Slave, Him, my Master.

After long minutes, he decided it was time for me to lose my last virginity. I knew I would hurt, I had never been fucked in my life, I've never had anything shovved in my asshole, not even a thermometer, so I knew nothing of what my Master would impose me. I was tempted to beg him to wait, but I pulled myself together at once: it was not for me to decide if my Master would fuck me or not. When he took his cock out of my pussy, I knew that the real test would begin. In his great generosity, however, he gave me a moment of catch my breath: taking me by the hair, he stuffed his cock in my mouth and ordered me to suck. The taste of nectar of our love juices mixed together was priceless. I swallowed everything and I lubricated all his shaft so that it would slide more gently into my little virgin ass.

-You know what's coming now, don't you?

-Yes, Master, I managed to say, my mouth full.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and he untied my wrists and ankles, and then he ordered me to spread my asscheekes. I obeyed again, like the good little sult I am. Kneeling behind me, I felt that he was contemplating what I offered him. Deliberately, he slipped two fingers on my pussy, triggering new thrills, and then he slipped the tip of his tongue over that little hole that I felt tight and scared of being stretched to the extreme. Instinctively I had a little jump and tried to get away from him, but a big slap on my two asscheeks brought me back on the right track.

He tickled my anus for a few minutes with the tip of his tongue before licking greedily. He could eat all he wanted: I really had done a great job: everything was clean and dirt free. While my Master brilliantely licking my ass, he thrust two fingers into my pussy, making me moan softly.
He masturbated me well for a while, a dangerous time when I almost came, but during which I managed to control my pleasure, then he moved behind me, rubbing the tip of his dripping cock with excitement against my asshole, saying:

-Prepare Yourself to lose the last of your virginity. It will hurt you bad, very, very bad, but I'll be careful. You know the code, if ever you could not take it anymore.

-Yes, Master, I know, I replied in a nervous whisper, always spreading my ass, ready to welcome him again in me.

In my mind, I was terribly affraid of my asshole being ripped and bleeding, I knew I was going to hurt a lot, but I refused to be weak: the red code would not be used by me tonight. I wanted to be strong for him. I was ready to suffer for my Master. All that mattered to me was to be his slave, to succeed my initiation and to give him all the pleasur to which he was entitled. He could use me as he saw fit.

Without further ado, he pushed the tip of his shaft in my tight ass, so tight he had a little trouble at first, but he managed to insert all of it in full. I was wrong, very wrong. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming, but I let out a long plaintive whine, interspersed with rapid and labored breathing. My fingers dug into my ass, forcing me to keep them apart, and I leaned my forehead against the cold floor.

He took his time to sink deeper his cock in my tight little slave ass until his balls touched my pussy, then he was generous enough to allow me to catch my breath, standing still behind me, taking time to reward me with a few caresses on my ass, my tits and hair.

-Fuck my ass, Master, begged I breathed, as I turned to look at him. It hurts!! It hurts, but I feels so good!!! I hurts so good!!!

I hoped he could see the desire and determination in my eyes. I wanted to belong to him completely; I wanted him to take everything I had to offer to him, that he had to knows no other man would touch me, no other man would be offered what I offered him submission. He then grabbed me by my hips firmly, and he finally began to move. From the first moments, when the pain was less intense but still present, was felt again, I pushed groans and lamentations, scratching the floor with my nails; yes I was hurt, yes I was suffering, but at no time I tried to escape his grip. He fucked me, gently at first, then more and more intensely. I began to beg the to give me more and more, thanking him for giving me this painful pleasure, make me his object of pleasure.

He allowed me a reward he thought that I deserved, as an obedient dog who does well its tricks. He let me stroke my pussy as he continued to fuck me with more force than ever. I could not help myself, I masturbated with force, with a trembling hand, until I felt that my pleasurewas peaking and I would not be long to squirt.

-May I cum, Master, please? I begged, gasping for breath.

I did all the effort it took to hold it back. He withdrew from me and allowed me to ejaculate. It did not take me more than ten seconds to squirt. For the first time in my life, I experienced the ecstasy of orgasm. Heat exploded in my lower abdomen, going up throughout my body. I threw my head back as my pleasure squirted on the floor, my body quivering and covered with goosebumps, shaken by spasms of pleasure, eyes wide open, panting. When I finished, I turned to my Master and, crawling on all fours, I approached him and, without waiting for permission, I swallowed his cock. I waited to receive a slap in the face for daring to do anything without permission from my Master, but he merely stroke my hair passionately. I sucked intently, stopping only once to ask:

-Can I swallow your cum, Master? Will I get my reward? Was I a good slave tonight?

He thrust his cock in my mouth in an authoritarian gesture and said:

-Yes you can swallow everything and yes, you deserve a reward, since you did well your slave labor.

In gratitude, I sucked it even more intensely. I wanted to milk all the of the juice of his big cock . When he felt he was cuming, he retired from my mouth and made me tilt my head back. I opened my mouth wide and pulled out my tongue. Seconds later, Master finally ejaculated in my mouth great hot jets and thick of cum. I swallowed all the nectar he gave me, enjoying its bitter taste, feeling hot and thick precious liquid filling my throat. When he finished pouring into my mouth, I cleaned his cock of whatever was left of sperm. I put his still hard cock in my mouth and sucked again.

My Master's breath quikenned a while before a second burst came. He did not have to do anything, I wanted him to let me do all the work. He ejaculated again in my mouth and I swallowed again all he gave me.
Caressing my hair, he ordered me to get up, then he kissed me furiously, trapping me in his arms. I hugged him back, and I whispered, between kisses:

-I Will do whatever you ask, Master. I'll be yours forever.
-This is how it begins for us. he said with satisfaction.

He kissed me again and while he was dressing, he ordered me to clean the floor where I had came, to put out the candles and to meet him in the living room.
Alone in the dungeon that my Master had specially built to initiate me, , I was struggling to contain all the joy within me, I finally had a goal, a purpose in life. All I had to do was to serve my Master, to be faithful and satisfy him in all that I would do for him. From then on, I would live only for him; I would exist only for him; I would serve only him, obeying only to him.

My master would have desires and my only desire would be to obey him.
While I was cleaning the floor, I realized I did not bring spare clothes to go home ... I was an idiot: All I had to wear was my harness and my slave collar.

My initiation was finally over. It officially my Master and I Sophitia, I was officially his slave.

This is how it happened for me. My Master allows me to tell you to share here how you lost your virginity tou your Master or Mistress.

Thank you for reading.

Note: the game of ''typoes-finding'' ends on friday at midnight.

Thank you again!
Old 05-02-2015, 06:35 AM   #21
Slave Sophitia

Heart Break

hey guys! I need my spanking!! please find the typoes
Old 05-14-2015, 08:37 PM   #22
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quite impressive style, though you are not focusing enough on your feelings. It's extremely vivid anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for posting and of course your Master.
Old 05-15-2015, 03:43 PM   #23
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Quite impressive style, though you are not focusing enough on your feelings. It's extremely vivid anyway. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for posting and of course your Master.
Love to hear your part of the story.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:06 PM   #24
Slave Sophitia

I'm taking my chances, my Master is in the shower now, and knowing that I disobey him by writing here, after he forbids me to, I know I'll be punished, but it makes my heart race!

Thanks for your comments!
Old 05-16-2015, 09:07 AM   #25
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I know the perfect punishment when he looks on your thread..
Old 05-16-2015, 11:17 AM   #26
Master Rayne

well this morning I was looking at my email box and I saw replies to my messages...
and I saw her post... she currently is stripped naked, handcuffed, gagballed, blindfolded and shut in a closet. Tira is guarding the door, like the good pet she is.

Fantage, I am curious to read about this punishment. Remember: no scat nor piss.

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:17 AM   #27
bee9
getDare Succubus

The punishment?

Tira to fist her pussy until Sophitia will say 'stop' then the hole shouldn't touch Master's finger for same amount of seconds as number of symbols in Sophitia's offending post. So the goal is to create a good gape and to keep it for some time.

Same for ass afterwards.

After doing both holes: for each fisting attempt (failed or not) Sophitia's tightly tied tits will have to be whipped x20.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:39 AM   #28
Master Rayne

wow, something interresting too.
Fantage posted something interesting too so lots of good Ideas

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-17-2015, 07:47 AM   #29
Slave Sophitia

Master allowed me to post a message to thank Fantage for the punishment she sent him.

A thank you to Bee9 too: interesting idea too. Master says he will think about combining both ideas... Tira and I are anxious to receive our well deserved punishments.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:49 AM   #30
Master Rayne

yup and I will make sure Tira wont bite Sophitia's hand ever again and I'll make sure Sophitia doesn't post here again behind my back.

tonight will be interesting

Tira is our pet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk