Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-10-2011, 12:26 AM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mary at Work

Mary at Work
Part 1

By Jappio

Mary had finally recovered from her last adventure. She had somehow convinced herself to go through and do something on her own, rather than having Jenny or Julie push her into it. Although she felt she regretted it, deep inside she knew she also had enjoyed it.

At first she wasn’t sure she wanted to tell Julie and Jenny, but she really wanted to share some of it. So she did give up her secret a couple days afterwards. She of course left out a lot of details, she in no way wanted to brag about it, not to mention she would be deathly embarrassed had they known everything that happened.

She tried her best to make it sound like it wasn’t too big of a deal, but Jenny and Julie still seemed proud of her. Mary didn’t quite get it, she wasn’t sure if it really was something to be proud of. Yet even though it made her blush to hear their compliments, she also did like that she had pleased her friends.

Mary was also worried though. She knew that since she did something on her own, this would seem like an invitation for Jenny and Julie to come up with more ideas. She hadn’t intended to raise the bar, but she knew it was an unavoidable consequence. Now whenever she thought about it, she would be on edge. Who knew when the two would strike and somehow get her naked again?

That strike did eventually come, and it was somewhere she hadn’t suspected!

---------

To help fund her life, Mary had begun working at the local movie theater. Julie already had a job there for awhile, so she was able to get Mary in easily. The two would end up sharing shifts plenty of times. Sometimes it was busy, and other nights they really got a lot of time to just hang out and not do much.

Julie had been up front selling tickets. 9:00 PM had rolled around and the last show of the night had already started. Julie left the front register and headed over to the concession stand where Mary had been.

She hopped up on top of the counter and swung her legs over so she could hop behind it. The concession stand was an oval in the middle of the lobby. There was candy, snacks, and popcorn all around the front of the counter, and in the middle of the oval was their slushy machines and such.

“Jake, Heather, you two can head out. It’s a slow night and Mary and I can handle it till the cleaning guys come in.”

Slow nights like this, when Julie was manager on duty, she’d let some of the crew leave. Two people were typically enough to handle selling the snacks and such. Before long, Heather and Jake left, leaving Mary and Julie to themselves.

Soon multiple movies started ending, and people began heading out. Julie checked the schedule and saw that only two movies were left to finish up. Mary looked over Julie’s shoulder at the schedule. “Wow, some real lame movies, I’m sure the place will be dead. Wouldn’t mind if I took a nap boss?” Mary joked.

Julie laughed and then looked around. “Well actually, you’re right, we are alone. I figured it would be like this tonight,” Julie said as she licked her lips. Mary could tell something was up, but wasn’t sure what.

Then without warning, Julie’s hand was at the button on her black slacks. She didn’t hesitate as she undid it, and began lowering the zipper. Mary’s eyes followed Julie’s hands as Julie’s pants loosened and began to sink down her legs.

Mary was once again treated to the view of Julie’s bare sex. Julie was without underwear, and with the slacks now down to her knees, it was out in the open. The shirt tails of Julie’s uniform perfectly framed the area, almost in a way begging for Mary to stare.

Julie pushes her slacks all the way down and began to struggle to get them off her feet. Mary now began to look all around her to see if anyone was around. She was convinced Julie was absolute insane now. They were at a public movie theater. It wasn’t even like this was just anywhere, this was where they worked!

“You can’t be serious! Here?!” Mary asked as she began to blush. She wasn’t even the one naked and she had begun to get very nervous.

“No one is around; no one else is coming in. Not to mention that this counter is high enough to hide it,” Julie explained. She held her hand up to the counter and showed that it was indeed high enough to hide the fact that she was bottomless.

Mary’s eyes were caught staring below Julie’s waste. The tails of Julie’s blouse perfectly framed her bare mound. Behind her the shirt covered the top of her bottom, but not much more. Julie giggled when she noticed Mary hadn’t looked back up yet, and wiggled her bottom. “From your reaction, I’m guessing that the real show tonight is out here, huh?” Julie asked while giggling. Mary quickly averted her gaze. She felt stupid for being caught doing such a thing.

Julie began strutting around. She walked a few laps, just enjoying her own nudity. Mary stood still just watching Julie and looking left and right constantly. She didn’t want her friend to get in trouble, but she had to admit she was very impressed too. Julie was doing something she’d never dream of doing.

“I’d ask you to join me, but I’m sure you’d say no,” Julie said as she sat atop the counter. Mary couldn’t help but glance and notice she wasn’t sitting the most lady-like. Julie’s legs weren’t obscenely far apart, but enough so Mary could see plenty. Mary couldn’t tell if Julie really was at ease, or if she was just purposely trying to get her to stare.

“You do know that’s probably a health violation?” Mary tried joking, not wanting to awkwardly stand there and say nothing.

“Find me one guy in the theater who would really object to this,” Julie laughed. Yet she still hopped down from the counter. Mary thought she may have taken the joke almost seriously, but she noticed Julie was slowly creeping around to the other half of the counter. It was then that Julie noticed two customers coming down from the east hall.

Mary was about ready to panic, yet the one who was naked below the waist seemed perfectly calm. Since the two men approaching weren’t acting oddly, they must not have noticed Julie’s nudity. Julie was soon waiting at the register. She was fairly close to the counter, probably trying to keep herself hidden.

Mary just watched as she began to take their order. Mary then realized that one of them asked for a slushy. Julie would have to step away from the counter and turn away from the men to do that to reach the machine in the center. Surely they’d see her bare bottom!

“Mary, while I get their popcorn, do me a favor and get their slushy?” Julie asked. Although she was calm, Mary could tell that she was essentially calling for help. Mary felt bad for not jumping in sooner.

Soon the two were side by side. Mary knew she shouldn’t have made it so obvious, but she kept looking over to Julie’s bare bottom half. She couldn’t believe that just on the other side of the counter two people stood there, none the wiser.

The way Julie purposely stuck her butt out towards Mary while she bent down to scoop some popcorn out let Mary know that Julie was far from too nervous. She was still toying around and enjoying it, and knew that she had been watching.

Before long the two men were on their way, not once realizing that one of the girls at the counter was bottomless.

“Oh my god!” Mary said in a hushed voice as the two men were headed back into the east hall. Julie only gave a grin as she got up and stood on the counter. She turned her back to the men and then proceeded to bend at her waist to completely moon the two men while they weren’t looking. She even flipped the back of her shirt up so nothing would have been hiding her naked rear as they returned to their movie.

Mary stood, hand over her open mouth. All she could do was let out a gasp as she watched this. She still hadn’t grown use to just how crazy Julie could be. Typically Jenny and Julie were always stripping her and rarely themselves.

Julie got down once they were gone and stood proudly. Mary was nearly convinced she would probably strip naked if she asked for it. Julie really seemed like a girl who was willing to risk a lot.

“Well, how about you give it a try now?” Julie asked. Her grin made it hard for Mary to tell if she was serious. It scared Mary to think that she wasn’t sure about just saying no right away. A part of her actually was considering it.

“I don’t know Julie, I mean that’d be a bit much…” Mary instinctively took a step back. Although she didn’t think Julie would forcefully strip her, she was still just a little worried.

“I’m sure a prude like you has at least some underwear on under there though, so you could just lose the pants for awhile. We still have some time till any of the movies let out,” Julie had already begun to barter.

Mary looked around. She thought about how Julie was so far getting away with it. She could just do it for a little bit of time.

Mary was now unbuttoning her pants without even being sure yet. She figured she would be able to pull them up if the need arose. She slowly eased them down her legs. She glanced at Julie who was grinning as her eyes wouldn’t gaze away from the pink panties Mary now had on show.

Mary tried to just ignore her and continued to push her pants down till they were at her ankles, her shoes preventing them from sinking any lower.

Mary now took a moment to just think about what she was doing. She was standing with her pants around her ankles. She was at her job, with her underwear on show. She knew it was wrong, but that alone didn’t seem like enough reason to pull her pants back up. She was really surprising herself just how much she had changed. In the past she would have never done anything that would risk something like her employment.

Julie approached Mary and crouched in front of her. If Mary’s feet weren’t tangled in her pants, she would have probably backed away from Julie since her face was parallel with her crotch. “Want me to help you take these off?” She asked.

Mary should have said no. She hadn’t intended to take her pants off, but she also felt she couldn’t say no to Julie. So she nodded in agreement and soon the two were struggling to pull the pants off her shoes.

In not time Mary was freed from her pants, but also trapped bottomless. It would now not be easy to get dressed again. It also worried Mary that the one holding onto her pants was Julie now.

“So, feels better, right? Now how about those panties?” Julie asked.

Although Mary felt that Julie was probably serious about the question, she decided to act as if it was just a joke. “Maybe later,” she said, hoping it would be enough.

“It’s a promise then,” Julie said, assuming Mary would actually go through with it. Then again, Mary herself wasn’t sure if she would or wouldn’t. “Now how about you strut your stuff a little? See what it’s like to be out of dress code,” Julie said as she skipped around the inside perimeter of the counter.

Mary was slow to join her, but soon she found her feet guiding her around. She couldn’t believe the feeling of her bare legs in the cool, air-conditioned workplace. She rubbed her thighs just a little to verify just what was happening. She didn’t even see where Julie had set her pants. That meant she was stuck like that.

“Customers!” Julie shouted from the other side of the counter. Mary froze up right away. Suddenly she was very worried. Neither of them had pants on and someone was coming to get food from them!

Mary made sure to stay on her side. She didn’t want to abandon Julie, but Mary also didn’t want to be on the same side that customers coming up could see her. Before long she heard Julie helping the people who had come up. Luckily it sounded like Julie was keeping everything together.

Mary was left with her own bad luck suddenly. She saw coming from the other wing of the theater a different group of people approaching. There was a guy coming out of one of the theaters and heading towards the counter. Mary quickly made sure she was tightly pressed against her side of the counter, she had to make sure he couldn’t see below her waist.

Before she could even try to calm herself, the man was already asking for some stuff. Mary didn’t even catch the order the first time she was so nervous. She eventually was able to mumble back what he asked properly and began to really think about what the order meant.

The man had wanted some popcorn, a drink, and some candy. The candy and popcorn would be easy, but the drink would be a problem. Like with Julie before, Mary would have to go to the stand in the center. This would make it so she would have to step away from the counter, and she would be showing off her pantied butt!

It was a shame too, all she would have had to do was grab the cup and he could fill it himself, but that one step or two away from the counter is all it would take. Mary was now stalling with the popcorn, but she knew the customer probably wanted to get back to the movie soon.

Julie soon made her way around to Mary’s side of the counter. She had been careful to slowly approach so she was hidden too. Mary realized that another bottomless girl wouldn’t really help her issue, but Julie still looked confident.

“Just trust me and get the drink, I’ll make sure everything works out,” Julie whispered. Mary really wasn’t sure what she had planned. Could Julie keep her from being seen? Julie’s face though didn’t waver, so it didn’t seem like a trick. Julie really must have had a plan.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Jappio for this post:
Old 10-10-2011, 12:31 AM   #2
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary at Work
Part 2

By Jappio

Mary slowly rose and handed the popcorn and candy over. She then mentally prepped herself and turned around and began to step towards the cups. She closed her eyes, barely moving for a moment. She didn’t know what was about to happen and she wasn’t sure how she was going to avoid being exposed!

“GOTCHA!” Julie shouted. Mary could feel the back of Julie’s knuckles above her bottom. The quickly slid down her backside and legs. She also could feel what felt like clothing too rubbing against the back of her legs. She quickly looked down and saw that Julie had her pants gripped in her hands.

“Julie! Mary shouted as she stumbled a step forward. She looked up and saw the customer’s eyes widen. Her secret had been seen, but Julie was covering it up with a fake pantsing! She quickly used both hands to cover the back of her panties.

“Don’t keep the boy waiting now,” Julie said laughing as she stayed hidden below the counter.

“Easy for her to say!” Mary thought in a fluster. Although she was deeply red in the face for being caught with her pants down, she was able to get the drink and quickly turn and hand it to the man. She reached down and grabbed her pants. They would be too difficult to pull on over her shoes so she just pretend to pull them up and resume standing with her waist against the counter.

The man seemed to have bought it, because he walked off with a grin on his face. Mary sternly looked down at Julie, who seemed to have a hard time keeping a straight face. “What was that for!” Mary said, almost unable to keep from shouting. “I thought you were going to keep him from seeing!”

Julie took a breath and explained, “I never said I’d stop him from seeing you. There didn’t seem to be any other options that would keep us out of trouble. So I figured that was the best options. Would you have preferred to give a different reason as to why you aren’t wearing pants at work?”

“You’re one to talk!” Mary said, still flustered from her embarrassing encounter. “I’d like to see how you’d like being exposed like that.”

“Had I been in your shoes, I wouldn’t have been wearing these,” Julie said as she snapped the elastic on her panties. “I’d have been showing off my bare rump,” she said laughing as she turned around and gave her own butt a playful swat.

Although Mary was a little mad, she did admit that she was impressed how well Julie could handle this type of thing. She really knew how to keep her cool and have a good time. Not to mention she was good at thinking on her feet.

Soon the two began just talking again, but Mary couldn’t get the fact that the two had no pants on as they did it. It was definitely slow at that point, so besides the one or two people coming up to the counter or going to the bathroom, they didn’t have many issues. Mary was kept on edge, but she did admit it wasn’t too bad.

“So, ready to lose the panties?” Julie asked out of the blue.

“Oh Julie, you know how I am about this stuff. I really don’t know if I can do that, I’d probably not last ore than a few moments till I’d be putting them back on,” Mary responded.

“Come on girl, you can do it, I’ve been doing it for over a half hour now.”

“I’m not as brave as you are though,” Mary said.

“Oh nonsense! Here, I’ll help with that lack of confidence of yours,” Julie then approached Mary and used both hands to grab the sides of Mary’s panties. Mary could feel her pull the elastic away from her. Julie began to pull them down her legs. Mary though didn’t try to stop her. She was afraid about being totally bottomless, but at the same time was almost looking forward to it.

Mary was then lifting her feet through the holes of the panties. She couldn’t believe just how naked she felt. Something about it being where she worked just made her feel more exposed. She instinctively placed a hand between her legs, even if it was only Julie who would see at that time.

“Now, how about I hide these with our pants in the safe, that way I can prove you can be just as brave as I’ve been?” Julie offered.

“What, no way! What if we have to put them back on?” Mary argued, not wanting to be cut off from the only clothing that could hide her naked lower half.

Julie didn’t stop for her pleas though. She just crouched down and began to enter in the numbers to open the safe. “Look, you can do it. We don’t have to sell any tickets anymore. I doubt too many more people will be coming up here for anything. I think we can really do this,” Julie tried encouraging Mary. “Or how about this? It takes the safe about 5 minutes to open after I’ve punched in the code. So that means our stuff will be not only in there, but also will take 5 minutes to even get to. Imagine just how fun that would be?”

Mary thought about it. She figured that Julie was trying to make a case to both halves of Mary’s brain: the half that was worried and the half that wanted excitement. Typically an argument like that wouldn’t work in a regular, Mary would probably go with the safer bet, but this time the appeal of excitement was getting to her. Mary wasn’t sure if she wanted to try, but she at least had five minutes now to think about it until Julie went through with locking them away.

Julie continued to try and convince Mary to do it, but her continued arguing was cut off when more customers appeared. Mary was glad she was already up against the counter so she didn’t have to move much to stay hidden as they got close. She was also fortunate that she was able to stay covered as she helped them. She couldn’t help but be worried, but whenever she looked at Julie, she gave a reassuring smile.

Mary was almost shaking as she stood completely bottomless behind the counter. She was honestly surprised by her own ability to talk properly at all. She was scared, but at the same time she was growing use to these risky things and how to keep some composure. She let out a sigh of relief once they left. She couldn’t believe she was actually working while half naked. She couldn’t believe she was able to serve those strangers without them noticing. She also couldn’t believe the amount she liked it.

“So, the safe is open. Ready to take the plunge and seal our fate? You’re enjoying this after all, right?” Julie asked, holding her pants and Mary’s pants and underwear in front of the open safe.

Mary didn’t want to admit she was having fun with this, she felt it would be far too embarrassing, even if it was clear that Julie did too. “I don’t know. That last encounter felt close,” Mary began to say. She then thought of something. She could maybe put Julie in a tough spot too. “How about I do this, but you put your blouse and bra in there too,” Mary tried bartering.

Julie laughed. “You serious, you’ll do it if I do that?” Julie asked.

Mary thought about it. As much as she was worried for Julie taking a risk like that, Mary wanted to see her in the position of being worried. “Yes.” Mary was trying her best to not act too afraid now. She wasn’t sure she wanted to go through with locking her clothing away, but right now she tried to focus on Julie.

“This will be the first time I’ve gone this far… but ok!” Julie said. Mary was pleasantly shocked to actually hear what sounded like both a little fear and worry in Julie’s voice for once.

Julie even looked around as if she was worried a little. It honestly didn’t take much time though until she began to unbutton the vest she was wearing. She then laid it down on the counter as she began going at the buttons on her blouse. Before long Julie had them all undone and the shirt hung open. Mary took note that she hadn’t be wearing a bra, although Mary wasn’t too surprised about that either.

“Here I go,” Julie said psyching herself up. She then let the blouse drop off her shoulders and down her arms. With a few tugs it was in a crumpled mess on the floor. Julie stood completely naked, right behind the counter in the middle of the movie theater lobby.

“Wow, so this is what it’s like to be naked at work. I’ve been dreaming of this day,” Julie said as she glided her hands across her bare skin. Mary thought about her previous comment about not ever going this far.

Mary looked around again. “Your vest…” Mary tried reminding Julie. She didn’t actually want her friend to get caught completely naked.

Julie put the vest back on and began to button it. She had them all done and she could hardly keep from laughing. “I might as well be naked. Not like anyone would actually think I was in uniform.”

Mary looked Julie over. “I would still want the vest if it was all I had, it’s bad enough being bottomless, but to also have my breast on show!” Mary said as she took a closer look. It was obvious that all Julie had on was the vest. Her arms were completely bare. It also left a lot of her stomach bare too, and came nowhere close to hiding anything below the waist. The vest was meant to be over a blouse. It was almost as if it was an erotic costume of some sort with the way it looked now.

“Imagine if I were Jenny, I’d probably be sporting some awesome cleavage,” Julie said with a giggle as she did her best to press her breast into each other. Julie was indeed not the most endowed in that area, and didn’t create much, but Mary still felt it was showing way more than it should. She did imagine what it would look like on Jenny though, and Julie was right.

“This thing also just makes me feel so naked below, you know?” Julie said as she did a slow spin. The vest ended too high to offer any kind of cover to her naked lower half. Julie even ran her hands across her hips and over her thighs. “Not to mention without how tight it is, it just reminds you that you’ve got clothing up above, but none below.”

Mary almost completely forgot about her nakedness. Julie was doing a good job of putting on a distraction. Mary also understood what Julie meant by reminding her how naked she was. She now had enough experience to get the idea that some clothing on enhances the other half. She also couldn’t stop gazing at Julie. Lucky for her Julie didn’t decide to tease her too much about it this time.

“How about you, you enjoying your outfit?” Julie asked. Mary of course blushed at the sudden change in focus.

“Well… I suppose it isn’t horrible.”

“Aw, so you like it?” Julie asked back. Mary actually opened her mouth to try and say yes, but she couldn’t. “If your content with this, then I’m sealing our fate.”

Julie lowered herself down to the safe. She had scooped up their discarded clothing. Mary actually stopped breathing as she watched them get stuffed inside. Julie looked back and smiled. She then slammed the door to the safe shut. Now they had no way to get dressed in a hurry.

Mary self consciously ran her hands up and down the inside of her legs. She was starting to feel very naked as what just happened sank in. It was like when she had locked herself out of the car. It had all seemed safe at first, but now she wasn’t sure.

“So, how about we just strip naked and go streak one of the movies?” Julie suggested.

“What!? NO way!” Mary said, shocked by the bold suggestion.

“Kidding, just kidding, loosen up a bit and enjoy yourself,” Julie gave Mary a slap on the bottom as she walked away to explore. Mary didn’t know if she just slapped her butt to be playful, or to just further point out how naked she was.

Mary followed Julie to where she had gone. She was standing in front of the gate that leads them out of the counter. “Think I can pull a lap off?” she asked.

Mary thought about it and looked at the clock on the register screen. “I don’t know, one of the showings is ending up soon.”

“That’s what makes it fun,” Julie argued as she opened the gate and started to walk around the outer perimeter of the counter. Mary was amazed her friend was walking bottomless out in the open like that, especially knowing any moment a group of people would be coming their way.

Julie stopped three quarters of the way around. She pretended to be ordering something, “Ma’am, I could use the finest pair of pants you offer, I seem to be fresh out,” Julie joked. Even while worried Mary couldn’t help but laugh.

Mary though heard what sounded like people behind her. Looking back and around the corner of the drink machines, Mary saw people exiting one of the theaters. “Julie!” Mary warned.

“I hear them. I’m no good to you back there, so I think I’ll go to the bathroom and hide there,” she responded as she began to turn and about to run.

“But Julie, you can’t! I don’t want to be alone and you’ll be caught, you can’t make it!” Mary did make a point. She had to get across half the lobby, and she would have nowhere to hide the whole way.

“Don’t worry about it, you’ll do fine,” was all Julie had to say. It was a miracle Mary thought that the first group of people to come out of the hall didn’t see her as she entered the bathroom door. Had they been looking in that direction, her bare butt would have been obvious.

Mary didn’t have much time to worry about Julie though. She herself was naked below the waist. She again resumed standing close the counter’s edge so to keep her lower half hidden.

This late, there weren’t too many people exiting the movie, if Mary had to guess, it was probably not much more than 20. Yet she was still very worried. Luckily no one seemed to want anything from her. Some went to the soda fountains off in the back of the lobby for refills. Some just left.

Mary didn’t know where to focus her sights on. She wanted to keep an eye on everything she could. She tried keeping an eye at the exit, in the hall, everywhere she could. She would glance towards the bathroom door for signs of Julie too of course. She even saw a few women enter. She wondered if Julie was doing a good job of hiding.

Eventually the number of people started to lower. Only a few remained on their phones for a few moments. Mary even saw Julie stick her head out of the bathroom door to check, only to go back into hiding.

Mary was having a tough time calming down, even though she was almost out of the clear. She had felt very stranded, especially without Julie around. She was trapped, and had no way to get more clothing, and no one to save her. Even if Julie was there, she couldn’t do much with how exposed she was.

Mary was relieved as soon as the last guests left. She was alone again. Julie eventually again stuck her head out of the bathroom, and rejoined Mary behind the counter. Mary still couldn’t believe she was seeing her friend walk nearly naked out of the bathroom through the open lobby.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #3
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary at Work
Part 3

By Jappio

“Oh my god! That was nuts. I almost didn’t make it!” Julie said excitingly as she got back behind the counter.

“You didn’t almost make it? What about me! There were a ton of people and I had nowhere to hide!” Mary argued.

“Oh, I bet you loved every moment of it,” Julie accused. Mary made sure her legs were tightly clamped together. She wasn’t about to let Julie see how wet it made her. Even if her body was sending mixed messages, she was still a little annoyed by being abandoned.

“What did you do when those women went in?” Mary asked wanting to change the question.

“I was lucky to make it to a stall before they could catch me. I’m sort of disappointed more people didn’t come in.”

“You should have stayed out here if you wanted the risk then,” Mary said, although she wasn’t too mad. It had scared her, but nothing had gone wrong thankfully.

The two were interrupted though as Julie saw some people coming out of the other theater that was still showing a movie. “Oh, I better hide, “ she said as she hid herself. Mary made sure to make it to the register quickly before they got too close to see under it.

The three girls got to the counter and began asking for stuff. Mary though was worried as soon as one asked for a slushy. “So… sorry we uh. I mean I can’t… the machine is broken.” Mary tried explaining something to convince them not to.

“Why are you so nervous? You feeling alright?” One of them asked. Mary didn’t have an answer though really.

“Well I guess I can just get some candy and a medium soda. What should we get for candy girls?” one of them asked as she began to crouch down and look at the candy selection.

There was a bit of silence as she tried to make a selection, but Mary’s heart stopped as she spoke up, “Are you not wearing pants?”

Mary couldn’t believe her secret could be out. She didn’t even know why she would ask that. “What… what do you mean?” She tried asking to defend herself.

“I saw, your legs are bare!” the girl claimed as she stood back up. Mary realized she must have seen her legs through the window for the candy. The glass display that holds the has no back, so she was able to see behind the counter like it was a window!

Suddenly the girl making the claims put her hands on the counter and pushed herself up so she could lean over the counter. Mary moved to the side, afraid of colliding, but the girl’s grin grew large as she looked down at Mary’s completely bare hip. “You’ve got nothing on under there do you?!” She asked, clearly excitement in her voice.

“I well um…” Mary tried saying something, but soon the other two girls were also leaning over the counter.

Mary tried to wiggle so to keep her butt not exposed, but she had to keep her pelvis against the counter to hide that.

“Did we catch you at a bad time or something?” One of the girls asked. Mary was almost lost for words. She didn’t have a plan for this, even though she now knew she should have.

“I was just doing a bet…” she tried explaining, but her delivery was terrible. She didn’t even know how to explain what really was going on.

“Have a cute boy hidden back here maybe?” Mary was even more embarrassed from what they were assuming was going on.

“Girls, lift me up a little so I can get a picture of this,” one of them said as she started to get her phone out. Mary was now ready to panic. She would have run right then and there if it wouldn’t have exposed her even more.

Mary then heard the sound of Julie’s voice whispering to her from her side. “Meet me in theater seven!”

Mary didn’t have a chance ask Julie what she meant. She suddenly saw the attention of the three girls turn away from her. Their shocked expression compelled Mary to look the same way. It would seem the one thing to distract them from the bottomless girl in the movie theater lobby was a completely naked girl running across the lobby! Not any girl though, it was Julie!

Julie must have stripped out of her vest and now was running off towards one of the major halls of the movie theater. The three girls were clearly shocked but interested in what was going on. They hooted and hollered for the sudden streaker and even chased after her to see where she was going.

Mary was miraculously left alone. She started to realize the reason Julie ran away naked was as a distraction. Julie had actually just shown her whole naked body off just to save Mary.

Mary then began to realize one issue though. Although Julie gave her the chance to hide and get dressed, Mary had nothing to get dressed into. Her pants and panties were still locked in the safe, and only Julie could open that. She was alone for awhile, but she still had some troubles to overcome.

She was able to remember what Julie had whispered before she left. She had been told to meet in the theater 7. Mary looked out down the west wing. Ideally, no one would be in that hallway since the only move going on was in the east wing. Mary looked around as she approached the way out from behind the counter.

Mary knew she had no way to cover her lower half effectively. She was also all by herself until she met up with Julie. She was worried about Julie and wanted to help her, after all she was being chased and she had no clothes at all. Yet Mary figured she had to work on keeping herself safe for the time being and hope for the best, she wouldn’t have known how to help Julie at that point anyways.

Mary again looked around before stepping out from behind the counter. She rubbed her hands across her hips as she started to approach the west wing. She knew that for a few moments she wouldn’t have the counter to hide behind. She’d be out in the open with nowhere to hide.

After a few moments of walking out in the open like that, Mary’s nerves got the best of her and her hands quickly darted between her legs. She couldn’t bare the idea of someone seeing her like this. At the same time though she recognized the usual beating of her heart, and just how moist she gets in these situations. She knew that on some weird level she enjoyed it, even if it was stressful.

She finally reached the end of the open lobby and made it to the main hallway of the west wing. Mary noticed that Julie had picked the theater at the very end. She couldn’t help but assume Julie had done that on purpose, to prolong her bottomless walk.

Mary did begin to relax. She now had a few theaters she could quick run into if anyone were to come by. She also started to realize how crazy this day was turning out to be. She was bottomless and separated from the only person who could get her clothes back. She even tried to picture what it would be like if she was completely naked.

Mary was left to abandon those thoughts as she finally got to theater 7. She turned and entered.

Inside it was dark. She couldn’t see anything as she rounded the corner. There was clearly no movie going on. She gently called out, “Anyone here?”

When no one responded she started to feel around for the main light switch. Soon the area was bathed in light. She tightened her grip in-between her legs, as if it would somehow keep her more concealed, out of fear someone was waiting for her. Yet no one was there to see her standing bottomless near the entrance.

She could see part of the room. The seats were empty and there was no sign of anyone. She slowly crept around the corner of the entrance and looked up and down the many rows of seats. She couldn’t see anyone so she walked in and began to explore the large room.

Even though she had been working there for awhile now, everything felt new and different to Mary. It was like it was her first time there. She carefully looked at everything she could; making sure there wasn’t someone watching her. She thought about how typically the room would house hundreds of people a day. Again Mary was rubbing her hips and thighs, her body compulsively reminding her of her exposed skin.

Mary had walked up some steps, higher and father back. She turned and headed towards the center down a row of seats. She looked down at the entire room. She looked up at the big screen. She sat down on one of the chairs, noting how the seat’s rough fabric felts against her smooth bottom.

Mary again looked around. She could almost picture the idea that the theater was nearly filled, that some movie was playing. She tried to think of how it would feel to be bottomless with so many people surrounding her, only the darkness hiding her nudity.

Mary knew she’d be scared, but the way her skin tingled, and the way warmth was gathering below her waist, she knew that the idea also excited her. She didn’t think she would want to, but the idea was nice.

She had to catch herself from letting her hands become too busy between her legs. Although she knew she wanted it, she also knew that Julie was supposed to show up eventually too. She had been caught like that before, and she hadn’t intended to let it happen again.

Mary also was considering removing the rest of her clothing. Yet again, she didn’t want Julie to catch her. She knew it could give Julie the wrong idea. Mary had a tough enough time with how brave Julie thought she was as it is.

Although she wouldn’t admit it out loud it had been struggle for her, Mary was able to sit tight until she heard the sounds of footsteps. Not wanting to take chances, she quickly ducked under the seats to hide herself. She waited quietly for a sign that it was Julie.

“Hello? Mary?” she heard her visitor call. Mary slowly rose her head up above the seat to confirm. She was happy to see it was indeed Julie, walking naked into the room.

Mary rushed out of the row and up to Julie. The two briefly hugged, Mary not even caring the awkwardness that would normally probably result from such an intimate embrace thanks to the nudity. The two then gave each other space as Mary excitingly asked, “what happened?!”

Julie was quick to explain, “So as I ran down the east wing, I had to think fast, because they weren’t far behind. I was worried they wouldn’t all chase me, but luckily they did. I thought about hiding in a theater, but they would see me go in, I could end up trapped.” Julie stopped a moment to try and calm herself down. Rather than looking like she had just gone through a huge ordeal, it seemed like she had fun actually.

“So I just kept running till I was at the exit. I knew I wouldn’t be able to get back in that way, but I had the best chance of losing them outside.”

Mary interrupted for a moment, “Wait, you ran outside like that!” Mary pointed to Julie’s clearly naked body.

“You say that like it’s something I’ve never done,” Julie joked, but she quickly continued her story, “So I end up out the doors. I can see them coming towards me fast. I’m out in the parking lot, and sadly being so late it’s mostly empty. I know I need to both hide and get back inside. Now going through the front door would be obvious, so I went behind the building.”

“Of course they probably chased me around the corner, but I had lost them by that point. I had already sneaked in through one of the service entrances.”

Mary cut her off again, “Wait, I thought those doors are locked.”

“Don’t tell anyone, but theater 5’s is broken sort of. If you push the right way you can get in from outside.” Julie then took another breath. “Let’s sit down before I continue.”

The two found some seats next to each other as Julie continued her story, “So I’m inside finally. Luckily 5 wasn’t being used. I had to hurry though because I don’t know when those girls will go back to the lobby. So I make my way through the dark to get to the exit. Eventually I’m looking out into the east wing again. I have a bit of a run, and I was a little tired from all the dashing. I get out into the lobby, thinking about grabbing my vest and opening the safe when I see someone coming out of the theater. I know I don’t have time to sit there, and you were waiting, so I rushed here. Luckily whoever was coming out didn’t come this way.”

Mary took a moment to take it all in. She couldn’t believe how much Julie went through, and in the end it was all for her own sake. “Julie, I really do need to thank you. It’s incredible you did all that for me.”

“Don’t mention it. It was a lot of fun actually. It was almost my fault for pulling you into this,” Julie explained.

“No really though. You streaked right by those girls, and you really didn’t have to. I want to make it up to you somehow at least,” Mary explained, giving Julie another hug.

Julie thought for a moment. “Well if you want to make it up to me, maybe you should spend some time naked too then? I had to get naked, so you should to.” Mary almost didn’t believe she had heard that. “Although really that is asking much since it’s more of a reward than anything.”

Mary was left a little speechless. She hadn’t thought Julie would seriously actually consider having her do something. Yet Mary did want to make it up, and if this is what Julie wanted. In a funny way, it was a good excuse to live up to the thought of stripping naked Mary had before too. Now it was on request rather than her own idea.

As Mary began to loosen the first button on her vest, Julie stopped her. “Wait right there. I want to make this fun. Do it up in front of the screen!” Julie commanded. Mary was again shocked. She was thinking of just quick stripping, but Julie wanted a performance out of it!
Old 10-10-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary at Work
Part 4

By Jappio

Julie moved up a few rows and found a center seat. “Well, I’m waiting for the show to begin.” Mary thought about it for a few moments. She wasn’t sure about it anymore. Yet she slowly approached the large screen. She was red in the face with embarrassment at the thought, but she slowly got up on the small ledge in front of the screen. She shivered knowing she was already bottomless and very exposed to the entire room. Thoughts of it being a full house went through her mind again.

She saw Julie sitting and watching. In a small way it made her feel a little more comfortable to see that at least the only real person watching was already naked. Perhaps there was some truth to the whole “Picture the audience in their underwear” thing.

Mary began undoing the buttons on her vest slowly. Really, since it was only the vest, she didn’t have much trouble with this step besides the overall hesitation of the event itself. Yet once she began to undo the buttons on her blouse she slowed down. Even if the only person seeing her had seen her plenty of times by that point, it was still very embarrassing for Mary.

Mary could see that Julie was waiting. She felt both flattered and embarrassed by the want in her eyes she could sense. She wasn’t sure if Julie wanted to see her embarrassed or if she actually got a kick out of seeing poeple strip.

Mary had her shirt open after some time and she let it slide down her shoulders. Now she had on only shoes, socks, and her pink bra. Julie clapped and hollered, “Take it off, take it off!” Mary flinched and fidgeted. She was afraid Julie was being much too loud.

Mary let her fingers rest on the latch on the back of the bra. She took a deep breath and undid it. Not wanting to slow down now, she quickly let it fall from her chest and down to her feet. She now stood naked on stage for a wildly clapping Julie. Mary’s face was pure red; she couldn’t believe she just stripped for one of her best friends on stage. It was one thing being naked around Julie, but in this environment and doing it in this way, it made it a lot more intimate.

Mary didn’t even know what to do at this point besides stand naked there. She was having a harder time picturing a crowd looking at her. She thought she would never be able to do anything like this in front of a real crowd of people. One close friend was too much for her even.

Mary hopped off the stage, not wanting to be the center of attention for much longer. She bundled up her shirt and things and walked towards the exit. Julie got up and both met near the exit. “That was super hot babe,” Julie compliment. Mary just blushed and looked down.

“Now what?” Mary asked.

“I guess we should head back, huh? Before the last showing lets out,” Julie suggested as she looked out the exit. “I guess all fun has to come to an end at some point after all.”

Mary although still embarrassed about the show she put on, was a little disappointed that it had to end too. However she knew they had to get to the counter soon. Getting dressed was probably the best idea at that point.

The two started to creep out of the exit. The two approached the hall and Julie made sure the coast was clear. “You know you can put your shirt and stuff back on, I put you through enough already,” Julie told Mary. Mary realized she still had her clothes tucked under her arm. She didn’t know why she had forgotten about it, maybe Julie was starting to rub off on her even more.

After a few moments, Mary had gotten her bra, shirt, and vest back on. Sadly her pants and panties were still locked behind the counter, and the two would have to hurry if they wanted to get to it before everyone started exiting the last show. The two made sure the coast was still clear and made it down the hallway towards the lobby.

They seemed to be getting close, but Julie raised her hand to signal for Mary to slow down. The two stayed close to the wall as they got to the end of the hall. Mary saw why Julie was so cautious; it was because someone was waiting in the middle of the lobby at the counter.

The two slipped into the entrance of the closest theater and did their best to stay hidden. “Now what?” Mary asked, not sure what to do. Julie was completely naked, and she was bottomless, and there was no way they could sneak behind the counter.

“We have to wait I suppose till he leaves. With no one to serve him, maybe he’ll just give up and go back to the movie,” Julie recommended.

Mary thought about waiting there for him to leave, but became worried. “What if the movie is really close to being done? We might not get a chance, specially since we’ll have to wait for the safe to open too.”

Julie started to consider their options. She spoke as soon as she had a plan, “Maybe I can sneak in close enough to handle this. Punch the safe code in at least so it can open in time.”

“You can’t do that, he’ll see you!” Mary said, not wanting to let Julie expose herself again for her sake.

“I think it’s possible. Don’t worry though, you know I like the risk,” Julie said as she started to walk away from their cover. Mary reached out and grabbed her wrist.

“Please, at least take my shirt or something to cover up some!” Mary offered. She couldn’t let Julie do this.

“Don’t worry, again, you know I enjoy the risk,” Julie smiled. Mary could tell Julie was forcing the smile partially, Julie was nervous underneath. Yet Mary was left to watch her naked friend walk out into the hall and back towards the lobby.

Mary’s eyes followed Julie as she walked in a half crouch along the wall. Soon she would have to abandon the wall to approach the counter in the center of the lobby. Mary then turned her attention to the man at the counter. Mary couldn’t get a look at him sadly, since most of the counter was in the way. This hopefully meant that he wouldn’t be able to see Julie sneak up to it.

Mary knew that the man had to just look in the right direction probably. Julie was just a few muscle twitches away from being noticed probably. Mary was so worried for her, but felt useless to help. Mary hadn’t a stitch to cover herself with, and Mary had an idea of just how vulnerable she probably felt.

Although she was worried and scared for her friend, she could feel her own heart beating like mad. She pictured herself in that same position, being so vulnerable. It made her body almost tingle in both fear and excitement. She really felt bad about it, but she had to admit to herself that seeing her friend in such a risky position was also exciting her.

Mary was picturing Julie getting caught. She was picturing herself getting caught. She didn’t wish it on herself or Julie, but the thought was still there. She had started to hold her breath without even thinking. She didn’t know what was going to happen, but she kept her eyes wide open and watched, rarely blinking as Julie got closer and closer to the counter.

Mary almost jumped when she saw the man begin to move. She was sure he had seen Julie. Mary didn’t know what she was doing, but she felt she was ready to jump out of cover and run up to Julie to help her somehow.

Fortunately for them, the man was instead turning around and heading back towards the east wing. He was returning to the movie!

Julie looked back to find Mary spying on her. The two shared a smile as Mary slowly snuck out of her hiding spot. The two joined back and made their way to the counter.

“I can’t believe how close you ended up getting!” Mary was almost breathless. There had been so much suspense in the air. She was so happy that things worked out in the end. The two opened the gate to get back to their work stations and walked in. Julie had already crouched down to start putting the code for the safe in. It seemed their naked adventure at work was coming to an end.

“Yeah, I know…” Julie said, almost as if her mind was in a different place. “Few more moments of exposed time, and then we can get dressed,” Julie stated as she rose from the floor.

Julie walked up to the inside edge of the counter. She looked all around, “God, I can’t believe I’ve been naked for almost an hour now here.” Before Mary could even say something, Julie began to slowly move her hand up to one of her breasts. Mary watched as Julie pinched and tweaked her own nipple. Mary was left mouth agape, surprised that Julie started doing something like that in front of her.

Julie didn’t let up though. She pulled her hips back, away from the counter she had been leaning on, to give her hand access between her legs. “Uh, Julie…” Mary wanted to say something more. She wanted to in some way tease Julie for what she was doing, like they had done to her in the past, but she couldn’t think of what to say. She was more mesmerized than anything else.

“Sorry, if you don’t want to watch you can look away, but,” Julie warned as she stopped for a moment. She lifted herself up and swung both legs over the counter to the outer side. She then hopped off and started to walk away, “tonight’s been so exciting, I just have to take a moment to myself.”

“Wait, where are you,” Mary began to ask. Before she could though, Julie sat down in the middle of the lobby, in a spot that was furthest from any kind of cover. Julie sat facing Mary, and slowly let her legs spread. Mary was shocked to see Julie’s hands return to where they had been moments ago. “There?! You’re going to do that there!?” Mary asked, trying her best to keep from shouting.

Julie only smiled as her hands began to pick up speed. “The movie is due out any moment though. If they show up now!” Mary’s words seemed to be useless though. Julie didn’t move from her spot.

Julie began to close her eyes and arch her back. Mary had a perfect view of the events. She felt almost bad for looking, like it was a bad thing to do, but that didn’t stop her from doing so. She knew Jenny and Julie did a lot of crazy things, but this had taken the cake. This wasn’t just nudity anymore. Julie was sitting in the middle of her work place completely naked, and her hands were busy with quite a private and personal task.

Mary almost jumped when one of Julie’s moans broke the silence that had taken over. Mary started to listen and could tell she was panting heavily too. Mary figured she had to be pretty worked up at this point. It made her feel a bit better knowing that Julie was affected the same way by these adventures too.

Julie’s arousal must have been contagious, because without realizing it, Mary’s own hand had snaked its ways between her thighs. Unlike Julie, she was hidden behind the counter top.

Julie fell to her back with another loud moan. Both her hands were now busy between her legs. Mary thought it looked like her whole body was shaking.

Julie’s panting and breathing became more noticeable. The moans were more frequent. Mary’s eyes never blinked as she watched her friend start to be overtaken by the first orgasm. She could easily tell Julie was experiencing unbelievable amounts of pleasure. Mary was amazed when it seemed to keep going too. Although she only suspected it, Julie had pushed herself into a second and even third orgasm.

Mary had been so enthralled with watching that even her own hand had stopped. She still watched as Julie lay nearly motionless. Julie’s chest rose and sank with each tired breath. It took what seemed like a minute for Julie to finally sit up. Mary couldn’t even process everything that had just happened in that amount of time. The two didn’t say anything as Julie slowly approached the counter again.

The first thing from either of their mouths was, “wow.” Mary wasn’t even sure why she said it, it just sort of came out. She was even more amazed though to see Julie look away and appeared to be blushing. “Wait, are you actually embarrassed?” Mary asked.

“Like you never are!” Julie said, trying to tease back, but it was clear that Julie was indeed just a little bashful after all that. It made Mary smile knowing she wasn’t impervious to it.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s like you and Jenny say sometimes, ‘nothing to be ashamed of’,” Julie responded to Mary’s joke with a playful nudge in the shoulder.

“Oh wait, we probably can dress now, huh?” Julie brought up. Indeed the safe had finally opened. The two immediately began to get dressed, knowing that a small crowd of people weren’t far from showing up.

“Wow, fully dressed, huh? Figured you’d at least stay bottomless for a couple more hours,” Mary said as she watched Julie pull her pants up.

“Believe it or not, I’m satisfied with how exposed I’ve been today as is,” Julie joked as the two made sure their uniforms were back on.

Soon groups of people milled out of the last showing of the night. There wasn’t a single issue. The three girls from earlier were nowhere to be seen either.

The two were left alone and they began closing things down. Then the cleaning crew arrived and Julie instructed what had to be done. The work day was over and it was the time for the two to head out.

“No one around, right?” Julie asked Mary as they were about to leave. Mary looked around and nodded her head when she didn’t see anyone.

Julie then began to strip again. Mary shouldn’t have been surprised, but it was still quite sudden. Julie again stood naked in front of her. “Let’s get out of here,” Julie said as she headed towards the main doors without hesitating.

Mary chuckled to herself. Although she didn’t know how, but it would seem Julie was still not quite satisfied yet.

The End
Old 10-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Glad to see Jappio and Mary back! Great story as always
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you, glad to see you enjoyed it.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #7
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

great story this was
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #8
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you sm_limb, I'm happy you liked it.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
BLOEM51

Great story I always like your Mary stories Hope we`ll see a new one soon

Likes: nudity, bondage ,pain, wax, ice, rules, needles, orgasm control

Limits: poo ,pee , humilation
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #10
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Well my next story won't be a Mary one, but after the next will be another, and hopefully I don't take as long for that one.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #11
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Wow best yet I'm so glad u write these stories are amazing
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:15 AM   #12
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you, I'm glad so many people read them and enjoy them.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:29 AM   #13
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Another fantastic story from a superb writer. It is always a pleasure and I look forward to what other imaginative things swirl in your head!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #14
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

AWESOME story - really enjoyed reading every word. More please

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:54 AM   #15
undielover

Just a thought: Are there any artists out there willing to make this into a comic?

Limits: Full nude (outside anyway), masturbation, toilet, shit/piss, extreme public, illegal, and anything else that isn't in my likes

Every time I get a PM containing the word "NOW" I will take off my pants for five minutes no matter where I am.

I will do all likes dares PM'd to me.
undielover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassed, enf, mary, naked, public