Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-10-2024, 12:02 PM   #11686
SissyDiaper231

Anytime you do not respond within 10 minutes you must ask them to punish you for it.

I need to be punished for not wearing my diaper while in public
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 03:34 PM   #11687
Wam guy

For the next week you will wear diapers in public for at least 1 hour. You must wet yourself before you go out and again before you return home

I deserve a punishment for being a loser and not being able to win a dare

Switch Male

dislike: gross dares, cum eating,

Limits: public, pics/vids, pee/poo.

Will add more as I explore more
Wam guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:35 AM   #11688
Sissydares

Before going to bed make yourself 3 sandwiches and put them down your pants, Give yourself a shoulder wedgie and go to sleep.

I deserve to be punished for throwing away my chastity cage and procrastinating buying a new one.
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:38 AM   #11689
Aneri

You will find that old chastity cage and use it for 1 week

I deserve punishment for using GD while having online classes.

PMDARE
RULES
Edges to do - 8/215
Limits - anal play, no videos and pictures, public display, pee poop play
Likes - pain, torture, humiliation, bondage, corner time, spanking
Tools - clamps, clothe clips, hair clip, rubber band, wooden and plastic sticks, thick and thin belt, hair brush, ropes, USB cord mobile and laptop, ruler, wooden paddle, rubber pipe
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:16 AM   #11690
MessFanatic

To remind yourself not to do this in the future have nipple clamps on while you’re doing work. This should remind you that a punishment can come your way. If you do get on gd spank yourself 50 times each cheek, edge once and continue work. You’re denied for 24 hours hours every time you look at it when you’re not supposed to. The 24 hours can stack for every time you on here

I deserve punishment for wanting to eat all my cum and cum on my face

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 08:35 PM   #11691
sfalice

I deserve a punishment because I have been cheating on my boyfriend and lied to others.
sfalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:00 PM   #11692
MessFanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfalice View Post
I deserve a punishment because I have been cheating on my boyfriend and lied to others.
You’re supposed to reply to the one above then give your reason for being punished

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 05:37 PM   #11693
d946ab

You will be forced into denial for the next week, if you have a chastity device, you will use it for the duration of its not against your limits.

I deserve a punishment for failing to go to sleep at my early bedtime of 7:30pm tonight.

LIKES: tighty whities, diapers, pee, toilet "accidents", wedgies, swirlies & the idea of my punishments.

PUNISHMENTS: spanking, early bedtime, corner time, kneeling on rice, staying in a dirty diaper, baby formula & semi public.

LIMITS: permanent, blood, scat (above chest, penis & eating), urethra play, anal, full public, animals, pics/videos & family/friends.

Anything not mentioned is my own choice.
d946ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 07:01 PM   #11694
Sissydares

You are to give yourself 50 spanks per cheek and afterwards grab undies, load them up with some ice to cool you down. Diaper up and give yourself an atomic or shoulder wedgie. wait until the ice melts, take a laxative and take off after 5 hours of sitting in your mess, bouncing on your filled diaper for 15 minutes every hour.

I deserve to be punished for not wearing diapers or even panties in two months.
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 08:18 PM   #11695
Omo

Take the number of months it has been since you’ve worn panties or diapers. For that many weeks, every day you wear underwear that isn’t panties or diapers you must coat the underwear in hot sauce or toothpaste, alternating days. Hopefully that will get you back in the habit of wearing appropriate underthings.

I deserve a punishment because I accidentally got some piss in my pants despite not realizing I had to pee. This hasn’t ever happened to me before.

Funishmemts: Typing lines, wedgies, hidden public

Limits: Feminization, exposure, edging/orgasm control, oral, anal, scat, messy

PM dares
Spoiler:
PM me SPANK and I'll spank my ass 25 times per cheek

PM me HOLD and I will drink 3 large glasses of water and not pee for 3 hours after I finish drinking.

PM me WEDGIE, a type, and how long and I'll do it

BDSM type
Omo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 01:14 AM   #11696
HarleyWetJeans

Because you “accidentally” got some pee in your pants now you have to drink 1 liter of water and over the next hour another liter of water, during this time you are not allowed to pee. when you finish the second liter of water, you have to go and buy a dinner and a bottle of water in a store. on your way back home, you have to drink this bottle, and you are not allowed to enter the house before it is empty. If you “accidentally” pee your pants a bit again you have to go to the shower and let everything go, otherwise you can just go to the bathroom.

I deserve a punishment for making my new custom jeans dirty by falling in a puddle.
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 03:28 AM   #11697
randomperson12

As you made you trousers dirty, you better wet them to clean then afterwards wear then for 30 minutes before cleaning up.

I deserve to be punished for being lazy and not doing housework

Likes: Pee Holding/Wetting/Drinking, Corner Time, Bondage, Tedious Tasks(such as line writing), Humiliation, Pain, Anal, Oral/Deepthroating

Dislikes: Messy, hidden public,

Limits: Scat, Full public, Pics,Just use common sense

Toys: Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Rope, 2 Dildos(6 and 7 inches), Flogger, handcuffs, ankle cuffes, collar and leash, multiple buttplugs of various sizes

21/M
randomperson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:51 PM   #11698
Messy_diaper

Put yourself in a shoulder wedgie, write out all of the tasks you need to complete tomorrow 50 times! This should help you remember!
then do your homework in a chair wedgie

I deserve a punishment for accidentally pee my favorite jeans while playing fortnite

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:14 AM   #11699
Fredblogs

Soak two sets of underwear in piss put on one and the other in your mouth. Do this every time you play Fortnite as a reminder not to piss your pants again.

I deserve a punishment as my bare feet aren't spending enough time in public being barefoot and suffering.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 04:40 AM   #11700
HannahBrown

Go for an hour long walk barefeet

I deserve a punishment for liking my friends sisters clothes on vinted and fantasing about buying them

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, punishment