Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2015, 02:42 PM   #1
Kennedylane0

Female Limitless slut

I'm a dirty cunt and I need a lot of punishing. I like to be called names and degraded kik blondewhore0

Dislikes: poo, family, semi public

Limits: I have no limits because I'm a nasty bitch

Don't own toys, House hold items only

Owned by KeitaroSenpai I'm his dirty little toy.
Kennedylane0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:49 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Whatever kind of dares you'll be getting. Follow these rules while doing the dares.

- Be naked at all times, unless otherwise instructed.
- You may never touch yourself (sexually), unless otherwise instructed.
- You must send a picture of yourself while doing the dare to the person who gives you the dare.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #3
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

squat down, knees apart, put something at least 1 inch wide in your ass and pussy, walk like that for 1h, no sitting down, when just standing hands behind head and thong out

every hour on the hour put clothes pins on nipples, clit and pussy lips for 10min

when you use the toilet you may not touch it in any way, every time you touch it spank ass 100 times

when ever you drink water do it from a bowl on the floor and with one finger from each hand in your ass

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:17 PM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Take your favorite insert-able object and cover it with toothpaste. Insert it into your ass and fuck yourself until the toothpaste sensation ends. Then remove it from your ass and clean it off with your tongue by giving it a 30 minute blowjob. Reapply the toothpaste now and insert it into your pussy and fuck yourself until you have to pee. Once you finally pee, orgasm and lick up your pee and cum.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:21 PM   #5
diapersissyswitch

For the rest of the day you are going to be a puppy. You are forbidden to stand or walk. You may only get around on all fours or by crawling. A puppy does not use a toilet, and neither will you. The good news is that your in heat. The bad news is that you may not use your hands or any toys. You are to edge twice an hour by humping any of your processions. But you may not hump the same place twice. ( Ex: you can hump both sides of a pillow, but not the same side twice.) Puppy may orgasm only at midnight or in the 5 minutes afterwards. Puppies also do not clean up so for the rest of the day you may not clean up any of the mess you make. Puppy will write a report and send pictures to those who request them.

My PM Dares and Rules
Kik: diapersissyswitch
diapersissyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:10 PM   #6
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Default Limitless Fun

First, get a razor blade. Shave all hair from your body, including your head.

Next, carve "property of Perkygirlie" about 1/2 cm deep, directy above your pussy. Pour some salt onto it, then rubbing alcohol over the top. We want you to feel the pain, prevent infection, and make sure the note stays scarred on a little, right?

Once that's done, pierce both nipples and your tongue. A good slut needs to show it off.

Over the next month, you're going to develop a taste for being a dirty whore. Make sure to eat your own shit at least 3 times per week. Oh, and stop wiping afterwards, ever. That takes care of the dirty part. For the whore part, I want you to frequently offer yourself to strangers on the street. You should have sex with them if they accept, at least once daily. Of course, make sure not to use protection, that's not what dirty whores do.

If you manage to follow those rules this week, post a report, and I'll give further instructions.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:29 PM   #7
NoMercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
First, get a razor blade. Shave all hair from your body, including your head.

Next, carve "property of Perkygirlie" about 1/2 cm deep, directy above your pussy. Pour some salt onto it, then rubbing alcohol over the top. We want you to feel the pain, prevent infection, and make sure the note stays scarred on a little, right?

Once that's done, pierce both nipples and your tongue. A good slut needs to show it off.

Over the next month, you're going to develop a taste for being a dirty whore. Make sure to eat your own shit at least 3 times per week. Oh, and stop wiping afterwards, ever. That takes care of the dirty part. For the whore part, I want you to frequently offer yourself to strangers on the street. You should have sex with them if they accept, at least once daily. Of course, make sure not to use protection, that's not what dirty whores do.

If you manage to follow those rules this week, post a report, and I'll give further instructions.
Yaay, we've been waiting a year for this. The universe is in harmony again.
NoMercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 03:19 PM   #8
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shit sandwiches!!

Go to the thread in my signature and make one meal from your shit per week, plus the three other times you eat it for perkiegirlie you filthy whore.

Also offer for any stranger you service sexually to urinate in your slut mouth.

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:20 PM   #9
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet4use View Post
*highfives* teamwork!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:05 PM   #10
Paragade

Wedgie dice dare: roll a single die; whatever it lands on is the wedgie you have to give yourself. 1- normal 2- frontal 3- bra connection 4- atomic 5- jock lock 6- hanging. Next, roll the die again to see how long you must stay in the wedgie; 1- 5 min. 2- 10 min. 3- 15 min. 4- 20 min. 5- 25 min. 6- 30 min. PM a picture of the results.
Paragade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:14 PM   #11
MasterOfSluts

Since you are limitless, here are a few dares for you:

Dare 1: Take a laxative and go to a food court on a mall or a restaurant, when you recieve the meal you have to stand up, kneel in front of your plate with the food and take a shit. After that sit back again and eat your food as if nothing has happened.

Dare 2: This is more like a challenge rather than a dare, but I want you to try it, It's a really basic idea.
You have to call any kind of food delivery, pizza, italian food, chinese food, anything you like. But when you answer the door you have to be naked, the real catch here is that you have to offer them sex in exchange for the food, not as a tip or anything like that, you have to have sex in any way the delivery guy/girl wants and keep the food for free. You have to do this as many times as posible until someone refuses to have sex with you for the food. So, if you got 10 deliveries and fucked every single one of them you have to keep going until someone refuses. What you do with the food later is up to you, you can eat it, donate it, give it away, throw it, freeze/store it or whatever.

If any girl is interested PM and I will give you a dare according to what you like.
MasterOfSluts is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, dirty, limitless, nasty