Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2021, 10:38 AM   #1
Mj111

Default 21F - alone in hotel, dares to keep me busy

I’m alone in a hotel for the next 5 nights and need dares/tasks to keep me busy!

I don’t have any toys with me but have toothpaste, electric tooth brush and usual toiletries/clothes etc. Wedgies, humiliation, light/moderate pain (maybe try pushing me a little;)

I’m here in the evenings but out at work during the day so just evening dares - nothing public such as asking for room service etc.
Limits: public, hidden public, photos
Mj111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 03:56 PM   #2
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Every night use the shower head and masturbate to cum playing the water stream on your clit.

Every morning put a tiny amount of toothpaste on your pussy and in your panties to have a Secret reminder during day
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 04:37 PM   #3
Sinde

If it's not too much... whenever you come to room you have to be naked and have opened curtains
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 08:00 AM   #4
Nextsoft2000

Whether or not you have the curtains open (it’d be great if you did), every time you come back to your room strip off all of your clothes IMMEDIATELY. Have it be the absolute first thing you do before anything else—you should be fully naked mere seconds after entering your room. Then, remain completely naked until the last possible moment you leave your room—dressing should be the last thing you do before opening your door. Have this be the rule for anytime you are in your hotel room: no clothes of any kind, ever.

Limits: face, anal, exposure, toilet stuff, blood, permanent
Nextsoft2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, home alone dare hotel, humiliation slave, pain slut dare, wedgie dare