Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-23-2024, 07:44 PM   #1
wedgiedatass

Default Punish me

I have been a very bad girl.

I won't say too much, but basically I am unowned and have been neglecting the things that I know I should be doing. Since I will be working from home for a few weeks, I need punishments and dares to complete. I have a list of items that i have available on my profile!

no pix/vids, thank you

Dislikes: spanking, any insertions, edging, hard wedgies, anal, temperature play

Limits: public, photo/video/cam, family/friends, permanent, blood, piss/scat
wedgiedatass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:31 PM   #2
Ricarus

Not sure how early you wake up for work, but seeing as how you've been neglecting your responsibilities let's set an expectation of minimum 2 hours before work you must be fully awake. It's easy to get lazy when working from home so to make sure you're productive you can use this time to prep any dares/punishments for the day.

Speaking on that here's your first for the morning: As soon as you wake up, Hitachi wand on your pussy. Spread it open and press it up against you firmly then turn it on low for 3 min, breathingly slowly. Then 1 min on highest setting. Once time is up, immediately take it away and spank your now fully awake pussy 10 times.

Go freshen up in the restroom (relieve yourself/shower/etc) and finish your morning routine with a well lubed jewel plug, your smallest one. Tight panties and panties on top and keep it there for 30 min while you get breakfast together.

If you need motivation:
Spoiler:
Do 10 squats then chase the day!
Ricarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ricarus for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk