Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-31-2013, 04:53 AM   #1
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

I got this idea for a New Year's Eve story, and I have long wondered how it would be to write a story in first person. So here it is – Please send your comments in the thread or in PM, as feedback is a good way to improve the future stories.

I have tried to complete it entirely before today, but to keep the quality up, I have to stop here, since I wanted it to be posted before New Year for you all to enjoy. Hopefully I can complete the next part soon.

Happy New Year to everyone – and enjoy the story!
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 12-31-2013, 04:54 AM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Prologue

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Prologue

I am Ashley, I am 18 years old and I would like to tell my story about a very eventful New Year's Eve. I had looked forward to this day for weeks, but to be honest, it turned out to be the worst and most humiliating, embarrassing and degrading night in my entire life.

A little background about myself. I still live with my parents and my two younger siblings – a brother and a sister. I am a quiet girl, doing well in school and my parents have guarded me from most parties and alike – as they say: “For now little Ashley, all you should do, is to do well in school. There will be plenty of time to make stupid things later.”
I does not believe I have an especially attractive body, but I am not bad looking either. I have long brown hair that I prefer to wear in a ponytail, it is easier and more time consuming this way. I rarely wear much makeup either, and wear mostly plain loose clothes. This might be the reason why boys rarely notice me.
I am slight overweight, I am 5’ 2” tall and weighs around 140 lb. I have a pair of 38C tits, which I am quite proud of. I have started to shave under my arms, but I have decided to let my pubic hair grow. I don’t know why, as it has started to look like a wild brown bush down there. However I have no plans on showing it to anyone, so why bother shaving it?

So how did this story start? I was back in November where it occurred to me that my usual friends all had plans for New Year's Eve. Most had plans to travel abroad or away with their families.
I started to fear that my first New Year's Eve as a free women would be home with my parents and siblings. “Not a chance” I thought to myself. I had just turned eighteen, and for the first time in my life, my parents could not stop me from going to a real party.
Luckily some of my classmates discovered that I did not have any plans, so they invited me to their New Year's Eve party. I was so much over the moon about the fact that I had a real New Year's Eve party to attend to that all my alarms were ignored. Normally I had nothing in common with those people, and everyone know that they were famous for their bullying behavior and wild parties.

Today I regret that I did not listen to my alarms, but sadly I didn’t…
Old 12-31-2013, 04:54 AM   #3
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 1

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 1

Let’s go back to the beginning. It was the last day of the year, and I was in my room wrapped in a towel after a nice long and hot shower.
Wow that was good. I go to my closet to find my new red dress. It is the first time ever that I am going to wear a party dress. I have used most of my saving to buy it.
I put the dress on my bed and walk to my dresser to find some socks and underwear.
Should I put on my matching red bra and panties? Or should I go for my usual plain white pair? I stand there with the red in one hand and the white in the other.
What the hell – It is party time, so I go for the red. It also match my dress.
I throw the socks and underwear next to the dress on the bed and goes to my full size mirror. Here I drop the towel and look at myself in the mirror.
I can feel my pussy get wet, and my nipples grow hard. I put one hand between my legs and give my clit a few rubs. “Mmmm…” I have to master a lot of self-control to stop myself again. Normally I would have masturbated to an orgasm or two right away. I masturbate a lot – I love to feel my fingers in my wet pussy, or even better, one of my dildos.
But not today. I have to make myself ready for the party, I do not want to be late, it would be so rude.
I take my panties. They are not that fancy, but much more daring than my usual. I put them on and pulls them all the way up. I can feel my pussy tickles, as I give myself a tiny wedgie.
I really wish I had time for a quick orgasm…

I stop myself again, and look into the mirror. I stare at my breasts for a moment, before I cup them in my hands. I massage them for a few seconds, before I stop again to get my bra. I put it on and go to the mirror again. The bra lifts my breasts up and gives them a better cleavage. They look perfect. The cleavage is there, but not too excessive.
Once again I admire myself for a moment in the mirror, before I manage to pull myself together and get the dress on. I am happy that my parents have not seen the dress, they would certainly not have approved it. The dress ends between my knees and my crotch, which are far more daring than any of my other dresses and skirts. Also the neckline leaves far less to the imagination than my father would have approved. Of course it does not show anything, but compared to my usual clothes, it shows far more skin. My cleavage is very visible, but the dress just manage to hide my bra and thereby most of my boobs.
I am satisfied and look at my watch. It is half past five, so I only have half an hour to be at my destination. I hurry to put on a little makeup, before I get my shoes on, it is a matching red pair with a one inch heel.
It is pretty chilly outside, so I put on my long coat, grip my purse, run down the stairs and to the front door.
On my way out of the door I shout to my parents: “Byyyyyeeeee!!!”
Without waiting for an answer, I run to the bus stop to just catch the waiting bus.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 2

Twenty minutes later I arrive at my destination. Julia has borrowed her parents’ house for the party. How she manages to be allowed to party in the house alone, I cannot imagine. I just know that if I had even suggested this to my parents, they would have thrown me out of the house for good.
I go to the door and knock. I am quite nervous, now that I think about it, I have no clue on what would happen at this party. I do not even know who and how many will attend.
A moment later Julia opens the door and welcomes me with a big hug: “Ashley!! Welcome! Come on in!”
“Thanks Julia, and thanks to letting me join your party.”
Julia: “Don’t be silly, you are more than welcome!”
I enter the house and just as I have dropped of my coat and purse, I get a glass of the welcome drink in my hand.
I take a sip of the glass: “Woowww…” It is very strong, but as I look up everyone seems to drink with pleasure. So to avoid to look like a fool, I drink the welcome drink.
What I did not knew at the time was that my drink was specially made, to get me drunk in a hurry.
I am guide into the living room and I see a large table. I count the chairs and count to eight. I wonder a little that we are not supposed to be more than this, but maybe more will join after the dinner.
I had multiple times offered to help with the food and other preparations, but Julia and the others had stubbornly refused. They had excused themselves that I should not bother with that, as I were their guest.
Again at the time I did not know that it was because they had a lot of secret planning to do. And they certainly did not what me to be part of the planning – Only the execution.
Everyone enter the living room, and Julie knocks on her glass: “Welcome everyone, and especially welcome to Ashley. It is her first New Year's Eve here with us!”
I start to blush and toast with the others. I manage to finally empty my glass.
Julia: “Since no one here is officially in any relationships, we have drawn seats. So please find your name and I will bring the starter.”
Everyone is looking around to find their seat, and so am I. I find my seat and as soon as Julia has returned with the food, we sit down.

I look around the table, to my left is Henry. He is the youngest and the only one not reaching his adult age yet – or at least not until two weeks from now, where he turns eighteen. Henry has army short haircut, is a head taller than me and quite athletic.
To my right is Diego. He is the oldest here, already turned nineteen last spring. Diego has long black hair in a ponytail, a little like myself. He is 6½ feet tall, is slim, and plays a lot of basketball.
Last person on my side of the table and next to Diego is Eva. She matches Diego as she is tall for a girl at just 6 feet. Eva has short blond hair and has a slim figure with a matching B size tits.
On the other side of the table to the left is Natalia. Like Eva she is eighteen. Natalia has long brown hair, almost black. She has styled it in a nice hairstyle – It must have taken hours to set the hair like that. Natalia is a little taller than me, but more slim. Her tits are also around my size. We actually looks most alike, if you look aside from my extra pounds of weight and her better style.
Next to Natalia is Robert. He is short and a little fat, but also a charmer. Robert is also eighteen and has dried his short hair blue.
Julia the host sits between Robert and Marcus. She is a queen and in her nineteen the oldest of us girls. Julie is 5’ 8” tall and very thin. Her blond long hair is floating all the way down to her nice large C tits. No one is in doubt that Julia is the darling of the class.
Lastly is Marcus and he is also 18. He is the quarterback of the school’s football team. He is tall and very fit. Marcus has bleached his hair, so he is matching Julia’s blond hair, so you could easily mistake the two of them to be a couple.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:56 AM   #5
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 3

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 3

During the dinner Henry and Diego make a lot of effort getting me to drink a lot of wine. They take turn toasting with me and are real gentlemen making sure that my glass is always full. Before the dessert I can already feel the alcohol, and after the dessert I feel more than normal drunk.
We all help each other clear the table, and I start to wonder, what is going to happen next.
To my surprise Natalia announces: “And now it is time for our game!”
I can see in the eyes of all the others that this is something they have been looking forward to. But I am confused – Game? I thought we should party. Drink and dance?
Still unsure of myself I decide to play along. If they want to play a game, so do I.
We all gather in the middle of the room on the floor. Julia has a few beanbags and some pillows, and the rest of us sit on the floor.
Robert: “First we need some dares. Julia do you have the pens and papers?”
Julia: “Sure.” She hands out pens and small pieces of paper to all of us.
Robert: “Now write dares on the papers. Better we have too many than run out.”
I look around the others, as they all start to write: “What kind of dares?”
Eva looks wondering at me: “Ashley, you do know the game Truth or Dare. Don’t you?”
“Sure I do… But…” I know about the game, but have only played a few silly rounds. However I have heard stories around school about the game.
Eva: “Okay. You just write some dares that you want us to do later. And don’t make them too boring. Make them tough – They are not meant as a reward.”
I look back at Eva, still not sure what to write: “Could you please give me an example?”
Eva looks at the others, surely not knowing what to do.
Marcus comes to her savior: “I have one here – Let the person to your left spank your ass ten times.”
I look at Marcus, this was not what I had expected. However I decide to move along. Maybe it is the alcohol in my blood that makes me lower my parades: “Okay…”
The others continue to write on their notes, so I have to find some good dares. I start to write.
“Flash your underwear.”
“Let the person to your right tickle you for two minutes.”
“Offer to kiss all persons in the room of the opposite gender.”
It took a while to create the three dares, and in the meantime the others have created a lot of notes.
Robert: “I think we have enough dares now. Fold them once and put them in this bowl.” He puts his own pieces of paper in the bowl and hands it around.
We all put our dares in the bowl and Julia takes it to the kitchen: “I will store them away until we need them.”
Marcus also goes to the kitchen: “I will get some more drinks.”

After the break Robert continues to tell about the rules of the game: “As always we have three rounds in the game.”
Everyone except me are nodding their heads in approval.
Robert: “First round is the strip dice round.”
I look with worried eyes at Robert, but decide to say nothing.
Robert: “We take turn rolling the dice. If you roll a six, you take off a piece of clothes.”
I am partly in shock. Even the alcohol cannot stop me here. This would mean that we all have to strip naked. Aka I have to show my nude body to everyone in the room.
Robert sense my troubled eyes, but continues with the rules: “This continues until one of us is completely naked. Then we move to round two.”
This somehow give me some peace. Maybe I can be lucky? Only one of eight have to be completely naked. Normally I am okay with my luck in the games I play, so why not tonight. This might have me show my underwear, but what – I can survive that. It is only New Year’s Eve once a year.
Robert: “In round two the loser will have to do all the instructions in the loser’s envelope. Diego you lost last time, have you made a new?”
Diego smiles: “Sure I have. And I have added the cards inside” He puts a white envelope in the middle of the circle.
I have no idea on what is in the envelope. But what could be much worse than being naked in front of everyone?
Robert: “Good. When that is done, we move to round three. Here the rules are almost the same as round one. We still roll the dice one by one. If you roll a six, you strip off a piece of clothes. But if you are already naked, you draw a Dare from the bowl Julia put in the kitchen.”
This time I am very worried, and the others sense this.
Eva quickly tries to distract me: “Toast Ashley!” She swings her glass towards me.
I put my glass towards her glass, and takes a sip.
Before I can start to worry again, the others are taking turn toasting with me, and just then the game has started.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:56 AM   #6
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 4

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 4

Eva starts the game, she rolls the dice: “5”
Diego is next: “3”
Now it is my turn, I beg for anything else than a six: “1” I am lucky, so I quickly give the dice to Henry.
Henry: “1”
Natalia and Robert both roll 4.
Julia: “3”
Marcus: “2”
Eva start the second round: “1”
Diego: “2”
My turn again, I hold my breath: “4”
Henry: “3”
Natalia: “4 once more!”
Robert: “6”
I look with interest at Robert. He just takes off one of his shoes, but it still adds butterflies to my stomach.
Julia continues: “5”
Marcus again: “1”
Eva is still lucky: “2”
Diego gets the same: “2”
I pick up the dice and roll it. I look at the dice for some time, hoping it will continue to roll – But it does not: “6” I look around at the others, and they all look at me. I feel time has stopped. I look down at my feet and to my fear I realize that I have dropped off my shoes at the dining table: “I have forgotten my shoes… Can I please go get them?”
The others start to smile and laugh. However I do not smile. When I look at the others, they are all wearing much more clothes than I am. If I am not allowed to get my shoes, I am left with two socks, my dress, bra and panties. It means that two more sixes, and I am down to my underwear, and a third I have to flash my tits or pussy. I beg inside myself that I can get some more clothes. Maybe also my coat?
Julia breaks the silent: “Ashley. How unfair it must sound, the rules are clear. We always play the game this way. Only the clothes you wear at the beginning of the game counts. Else we could all just go get some more clothes when needed. Sorry Ashley – But you have to strip off one piece of clothes.”
I cannot believe what I hear: “Please – I am new to this game, I did not know… Plllleeeasseee…”
Julia: “Sorry Ashley – Rules are rules. This is not a little kid’s game. We have to stick to the rules, else it is not fair for everyone.”
I resign. After all it is just a sock. Maybe the game will end before I get to strip further. Or my luck might change. I take off a sock and throws it behind me. I can sense that everyone else are much more relaxed after this. At the time being I did not know why.

Henry quickly continues, to get me to focus on the game and not my clothing state: “2”
Natalia: “6” She quickly loose a shoe and hands the dice to Robert.
Robert: “4”
Julia: “6 – Damn this is not the lucky round.” She too throws a shoe in the pile behind us.
Marcus: “5”
The next two rounds no one rolls a six, and I am just happy that I did not have to strip further.
Eva starts another round: “5”
Diego: “1”
My turn again, and once again I am lucky: “2”
Henry: “1”
Natalia: “2”
Robert: “3”
Julia: “5”
Marcus ends the round with a six, and as the others he drops a shoe.
Eva rolls again, and she smiles: “5 again.”
Diego: “1”
Me again: “5” I am so happy, I really don’t want to lose my last sock.
Henry: “2”
Now Diego and Henry start to toast with me again, so I have no idea what the next persons are rolling.
Soon it is me again: “2”

For some rounds we continue like this. I roll the dice without getting a six, and I am distracted from the others. They are pretty good at the distraction. They make sure to announce their roll when it is not a six, so I have a sense of the game going on around the circle. When it is Diego’s turn, Henry does the distraction, and the other way around. And every time I am just about to follow the game, some of the others are either toasting with me or asking me a question.
I am getting more and more drunk from this, and have huge difficulties following the game. But since I have seen most of the others loose a shoe, I still had no idea that they are cheating me. So when I get another six after many rounds, I just strip off the sock and continue.
During the next many rounds I somehow get lucky – No sixes.
To my delight, most of the others have dropped clothes in the pile, they don’t want me to be too suspicious. Eva has taken both her shoes off. Diego has for some unknown reason managed to stay fully clothed. Henry has lost a shoe. Natalia the other shoe and a sock. Robert and Julia have both cleared the rounds and still only have a shoe in the pile. Lastly Marcus has lost his last shoe.

It is my turn again and I roll a four. After that I excuse myself to the bathroom.
I feel somewhat dizzy from the wine and the many drinks that Henry and Diego have mixed for me, so I am certainly not going the straight line to the bathroom.
Inside I walk to the sink and mirror. I look at myself and turn on the cold water. I consider throwing a handful of water into my face, but refrain from doing so, as it would wash of my sparse makeup.
Instead I go to the toilet and do my business. As I have finished and take the toilet paper to dry my slit, I feel a familiar tickling down there. How can I feel that way? I am on my way to be stripped in front of seven of my classmates, and I barely know them. No I cannot let this come to me. It must be the alcohol that gets my hormones into action.
I finish and leave the bathroom to return to the others and the game.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:57 AM   #7
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 5

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 5

The game continues for several rounds. I get more drunk, but avoid the sixes.
Not all are so lucky, or at least that is what they want me to believe. Diego has finally lost his first shoe. Henry has lost his second shoe. Natalia has thrown off her last sock. Robert has lost a shoe and a sock. And finally Julia and Marcus have both lost one item of clothes – Julia a shoe and Marcus a sock.
To my delight a lot of shoes and socks are collected in the pile. I start to feel comfortable again, despite that I only have my dress to cover my underwear, it feels good to not be the only one stripping.
What I have not realized yet is that I am not only behind in leak of shoes. All the others have far more clothes left than me. They have items like belts, ties, shirts and suit jackets. But again my brain has not registered this pretty important fact.
Again I sit with the dice, and have gained confidence after many rounds in safety. So the shock is that much bigger, as I roll the dice – Six again.
Like my first strip, the others have their full focus on me. In a split second I have turned from a happy drunk party woman, to a scared little girl. For many rounds I have not seen this possible that I of course would have to strip off my dress at a point. But again I must have lured myself to believe that for some reason it would not happen – But it did!
I take a deep breath and slowly start to lift the side of my dress upwards.
Henry interrupts me: “Ashley – Stand up so we can all see!”
Marcus is agreeing: “Good idea! Go on Ashley – Get up!”
No one is protesting, so I see no other option than raise from me seating. I can see that everyone’s eyes are fully focused on my body and my dress – on me.
I hate being the center of attraction, and knowing that I am about to strip off my dress showing my underwear does not make it easier. I take another deep breath and again move my hands to the side of the dress. Again I start to lift the dress slowly upwards. More and more of my legs are showing, then the bottom of my red panties are getting more and more visible.
I stop for a second and look around the circle. I don’t know why, as it does not help at all. Everyone is staring at my panties. I can see that Julia is whispering something to Marcus, but I cannot hear what she is saying, only that Marcus is smiling.
I decide to get it over with, so I lift the dress further. The panties are now fully visible, and my stomach and my belly button come into view. I sense the impatience among the group, so I lift the dress up to my breasts. My red bra is slowly shown, and within seconds the full bra is uncovered.
If I should be honest, the panties was the worst part. After all I am not showing more of my breasts with or without the dress. It is different with my panties – They clearly show the outline of my huge bush.
I get the dress all the way up and off. I slowly let go of it, and stand for a second before sitting down again.

After my little show I have some rounds with peace. No sixes are shown on my dice, and the distraction for the others keep everyone else from stripping too.
Suddenly Henry asks: “What time is it?”
Natalia: “Wow – it is ten to midnight!”
Marcus: “What? We need to make the champagne ready!”
Everyone else than me are running around getting glasses and champagne bottles. Finally they settle down and they all go to the front door.
I ask: “Hey – Where are you going?”
Julia looks at me and laughs: “Outside your fool – we need to celebrate the New Year!”
I start to panic: “Wait – I cannot go outside like this!”
Julia: “Sure you can – Either that or stay inside alone. The rules of the game prevents you from putting on any clothes or cover yourself with anything!”
The others are all gone outside. Only Julia is waiting impatiently in the door: “Are you coming or what?”
Without thinking straight, I walk outside with Julia. As soon as I have left the door, she closes and locks it.
Julia runs to the others outside on the residential street, where they have opened the champagne bottles.
I slowly move to the edge of the garden and looks around. Here I see around thirty other celebrating in the street. I have absolutely no interest in going out there in just my underwear. I try to hide the best I can behind the hedge with only my head popping out.
Marcus and Diego notice me and go towards me.
Diego: “Come on Ashley! Come celebrating the New Year with us!”
Marcus: “Yeah! What is the matter with you?”
Before I get the change to answer or protest, they have grabbed an arm each and are pulling me into the street with the others.
“Noooo… Wait… Stop… Nooooooo…” I try to fight them, but they are far too strong.
Within no time I am standing in the middle of the street with the others and have a glass of champagne in my hand.
The others are shouting: “10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!”

We toast and celebrate the New Year in the street for around fifteen minutes, before we finally go inside again. On my way to Julia’s house, I cannot believe I did that. I feel that everyone on the street were staring at me. It is so embarrassing. I feel my body, I am shaking a little from the cold and nervousness, my nipples have grown hugely erect and are pushing dangerously against the fabric of my bra, and finally my pussy is for unknown reasons tickling, like it has never been tickling before. I try to understand why my body is reacting as it is, and begging that the others are not discovering my state of arousal.
Before I get to think further, we are inside again, and heading for the game area to continue the game.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:57 AM   #8
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 6

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 6

Eva starts the game again: “3“
Diego rolls: “1“
“4” I am so happy, I am not sure I would be able to take off either my bra or panties at the moment. I am still shaking from the experience outside. I hope I will never do anything like that again. All those people saw me in just my underwear.
Henry: “3“
Natalia: “2“
Robert: “5“
Julia: “5“
Marcus: “2“
Eva goes for another round. I would not have minded a break, but all the others are keen to continue: “2“
Diego: “4“
Oh no, it is already me again. I cross my fingers: “5” Lucky again.
Henry: “4“

Once more I am distracted, so for the next rounds I am only focused on the game, when it is my turn.
I go for several rounds without rolling a six, and as I has not followed the game, I have not seen if anyone else has stripping off any clothes.
Henry and Diego are still making sure that I have a full glass of drink, and I am once more drinking far more than I should. The alcohol and the many rounds without me rolling a six, makes me relax again.
I enjoy more rounds with my luck, and I chat and toasts with almost everyone in the circle.
Eventually my luck stopped. To my shock, I get a six. Everything around me gets silent. No one is saying a word. They all watch me carefully, to see my reaction.
I cannot describe my feeling at this moment. Part of me tells me that I have known all the way that it would come to this. How could I play a game of luck and expect to win, when I have so many pieces of clothes less than anyone else? And if I can’t win the game, I also know that I inevitable would have to strip off my underwear.
Now my big question is – What should I choose? My bra or my panties?
I look around at the others, all the boys are having big smiles on their faces. I really don’t know what to choose. Of course I feel that my pussy is the most private, however it is hidden relative well between my legs and covered with my bush of pubic hair. If I just keep my legs closed, no one will see much more than my pubic hair.
One the other hand this might be the biggest issue. I have a feeling it is not normal to have that much hair down there. This is certainly not an easy decision.
I can also just go for my bra. My nipples are already trying to escape anyway. They are so rock hard that they threatens to pierce the bra as two small spears.
I have a feeling that several minutes have passed, however it might only have been seconds. I am therefore a little impressed with the patience of the others.
I have made up my mind, I close my eyes, as I don’t dare look at anyone in the hugely embarrassing moment. I move my hands slowly to my back, I find the bra hook. Very slowly I unhook it, still holding both bra straps in my hands. I feel the bra loosen and my tits fall down a little.
I open my eyes and look down at my tits. My cleavage has shrunken, and I feel the air around my tits, as I loosen the bra more.
I hope that this is a bad dream, and that I will wake up in my bed in a moment. But it is not. I am sitting in front of four boys and three girls from my class, and in a moment, I will show my tits to all of them.
My hands are now at my sides, still holding the bra straps. My bra is hanging loose in front of my tits, still covering most of them. I slowly let go of the bra and let it fall into my lap. My tits are now shown in public for the first time in my life.

The others are staring at my naked tits. They hang slightly, as they are not as firm as I would like them to be. In the middle my large brown and erect nipples are pointing at them, and around them are my large brown areolas.
I am ready to bury myself, as they others are all raising their glass: “Toast for Ashley’s tits!”
I start to blush, raise my glass and toast with them, what other options do I have?
The game continues, and I am far from comfortable sitting here in my topless state. I am sure that I am bright red in my entire face from embarrassment. I feel that the four boys are all constantly staring at my boobs, and to make it worse my nipples stays erect. I have never felt them so hard and tickling before, and even worse – My pussy feels hornier than ever.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:58 AM   #9
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 7

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 7

During the next rounds the others feel that they have to participate in the game too. Eva drops a sock, Diego a shoe and a sock. Henry a shoe. Robert and Julia a sock too.
Again this makes me feel part of a game, not just me stripping. Also if you count the number of stripped items of clothing, I am not that far behind. Only the clothes remaining makes it terrible for me. While I only have my panties, all the others have at least five items left.
The game goes on, and I think less on my topless state. I still fear the fact that I will have to show off my pussy, if I get another six, but luckily I roll all other numbers for the next rounds.
I have also completely forgotten about the loser’s envelope on the table. In my mind I have only been focused on the embarrassment of stripping. How could some tasks in an envelope be worse than that?
The rounds parses and I fear each round. I know that my luck will end soon. As I look around the others and their clothed state, I am aware that I have to show my pussy.
My hands are shaking a little as I roll the dice, and I look at it. It is done. I got my last six. I look with disappointment at the dice. Part of me have accepted that I will lose the game. Maybe I have an idea that the game will end, when I have thrown my panties in the clothes pile. Okay, I will show them my bush, and then what? We will all put on our clothes again, continue the party, and soon I will be home in my bed.
I am soon to be much wiser. After all this is only round one of three in the game, I have just been so focused on my own embarrassment of stripping that I have forgotten.

The others are again staring intense at me. I look down myself, through my boobs to my red panties. I feel my pussy itching for attention, part of me wish I was home alone in my room, so I could masturbate furiously to a number of orgasms. Other part of me wish to hide in shame. How can I be so horny when I am about to show seven of my classmates my most private part of my body? What if they find out about my arousal state?
I guide my hands to the side of my panties, my index fingers slip slowly inside. It is now, I am going to slowly pull down my panties and show my bush and pussy.
Eva: “Wait Ashley.”
I get my hopes up for a second. Finally someone steps up for me. I am hugely relived. I am about to thank Eva of all my heart, but are interrupted again.
Eva: “…Please stand up so we can all have a better view.”
My jaws are dropped. Eva did not want to save me, she wants humiliate me further.
I am devastated, I slowly raise from my seating, having my tits hanging loose down as I lean forward to hold my balance. I am once more the center of party. I am the main attraction in an embarrassing strip show, and had it not been for the alcohol, I would have run to my coat, thrown it on and run all the way home to hide forever.
I know that if I delay this further, I will not be able to do it, so I move my hands back to the side of my panties. I have my legs tight together, determined not to show more than necessary.
I slowly pull the panties down, and the top of my bush are quickly shown. I bend over lightly as my panties are pulled further down, and my half sagging boobs are distracting especially the boys.
The panties are now almost completely off my pussy, and my entire brown bush of pubic hair is in full display. Luckily I manage to keep my legs together and thereby hide my slit together with my wet and erect clit.
I slide the panties down to my knees and let them fall to the ground. I carefully step out of them, making sure I do not spread my legs, to the disappointment of the others.
I can see in the eyes of them that they are keen to see more, which I am not prepared to give them.
The others are smiling, whispering and small laughter is coming from them. I cannot hear what they say, but I am sure they are making jokes about my body. However there is nothing more I can do about it, then stand there and take it.

I am about the try to sit down, as I am interrupted.
Diego smiles all over his face: “Since we have our winner of the first round, it is time to move to round two!”
I have completely forgotten about round two. I try to remember, it is something about an envelope. I look down at the table and see the loser’s envelope. My heart stops for a second, I start to fear what is inside it.
Diego: “Go on Ashley – Open the envelope. It is yours, you have earned it.”
I look with fear at Diego, then on all the others, back to Diego and finally down on the envelope again.
The others have stopped staring at my boobs and bush, instead they are all looking at me and the envelope. I can feel the tension, I start to feel that the content of the envelope might be worse than I have first imagined. I have all evening believed that stripping would be the worst thing that could happen to me, but what if I am wrong?
I slowly bend over to take the envelope, I turn it slowly around, it is plain white and there are no writing on it.
Diego: “Open it Ashley. Inside there are three cards with tasks.”
I slowly open the envelope, and everyone is following every movement I do. The envelope is opened, and I see the first card, it has a huge “1” written on it. I take out the card from the envelope and unfold it.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:58 AM   #10
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 8

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 8

I read the card out loud: “Since you are now naked, you don’t need your clothes anymore. Collect all the clothes you have with you tonight, both the items you have used doing the game, and the items you have left out. Go outside and burn them.”
No it can’t be - Burn my own clothes: “Noooo… I can’t… Not that… Please!!”
Julia: “Ashley – You play a game with us. You knew the rules. You cannot quit now that you have lost.”
Eva goes for my coat while Natalia goes for my shoes.
I start to pick up my panties, I bend over slowly like I am in trance. I stand there with my panties in one hand, staring at the others.
Julia: “Come on Ashley, the rest too.” She points at the pile of clothes behind me.
I turn around and look at the pile. In the process I show my slightly woppeling ass to the others for the first time. I don’t have a huge ass, far from. But I feel that it could be more firm. It is not like Julia’s or the others girls in the room. Even with their clothes on, it is visible for all that their asses are much more well-trimmed than mine.
I bend over and search for my dress, bra and socks. The others are gathering just behind me, and without my knowledge my legs are departing a little, showing my hairy slit to them all.
I finally find my clothes and stand up again, still unaware of what they have all just seen.
Eva and Natalia give me the coat and shoes, and I now have all my clothes in my hands in front of me.
I stand there for a moment, until the others are encouraging me to move with them to the garden.

I get to the door to the garden. Henry has opened it and leads the way outside. I freeze, there are no way I am going outside naked. I try to stop, but the others are pulling and pushing me outside.
Within no time I am outside in Julia’s garden – Naked as I am born, it is terrible. How can they do this?
The boys quickly get some fire in an old metal barrel, and within a minute huge flames are raising from it.
I am pushed next to it, and the others are gathering around me and the barrel. At least the flames from the barrel keeps me warm, as I do not have my clothes on to warm me.
Diego: “Ashley!”
I look at him, perfectly knowing what he wants me to do. I look at the others one by one, and soon realize that no one are going to let me off the hook.
I find my socks and move them slowly to the barrel. I let go of them and see, as the flames are literally eating them. They are gone in a second.
I swallows as I take my red panties and bra. They are my best pair of underwear, and soon they are gone. I move my hand towards the barrel again, and once more the flames are burning away my clothes.
I take my shoes: “Please not my shoes…”
Julia: “Ashley – You have to do the entire task, not just part of it. And the task said all items!”
I resign and throws the shoes into the barrel one by one. The flames do not manage to burn them the same way as my socks and underwear, the shoes drop all way to the bottom of the barrel, but I don’t care, they are destroyed – Gone.
I now have two items left. My coat and my dress. I take my coat and look at it. It is not pretty, I only wore it here, because it was a little chilly outside.
Eva: “Don’t worry, I have checked the pockets, they are empty.”
This does not calm me down, but I finally make myself drop the coat into the barrel. For a moment it looks like the coat is going to put out the fire, but suddenly the huge flames win the battle and the coat is burned away.
I observe the flames for a while, and look down at my dress. I look around the others again: “Please please please!! I beg you all, I have used almost all my savings for this dress. Can’t you store it away instead? Hide it so I cannot find it. Pleasssseee!!”
There is silent for a moment, until Julia speaks: “We might – But on one condition. You do the other two tasks without any kind of arguments.”
I agree immediately: “Anything – Please don’t let me burn the dress!”
Julia: “Okay, give it to me then. But if there are any issues with the next task, I will go out here myself and burn it – Agree?”
I resign: “Yes…”
I give the dress to Julia and we all go inside again.
Julia walks away to hide it, and as soon as she is back, I take the envelope to get the next task card.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:59 AM   #11
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 9

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 9

Here I stand naked again in front of everyone. I take the next task card from the envelope and read it: “It is so unfortunate that the evening will end, so for everyone to have memories of you, you must now pose for any photos the group asks you to.”
Before I can understand what the card said, Diego and Robert have left the room.
I look around at the others, confused and devastated. I start to coop with the task, I have been given. They want to take photos of me? Naked!?!
Julia: “Ashley it will just take a minute, before Diego and Robert will return. Then we are ready to proceed. Let’s have a drink, while we wait.”
I have not had anything to drink for almost half an hour, so why not. Maybe it will help, if I get more drunk? I doubt, but what the hell. Maybe it is all a joke, in a moment I will borrow some clothes from Julia, and we will have a big dance party?
We get a couple of more drinks, before the boys return, and we all follow them to Julia’s room.
I still have a slight hope that I will not have to complete this task. I don’t fancy the idea of having nude pictures spread all around.

We enter Julia’s room, and I get another shock. The room has been changed to a semi-professional photo studio.
Wow they have been efficient. What I do not know, is that it has already been setup, and that Diego and Robert just pretended to be working on something.
Julia: “Robert will do the photos, so get in position.” She points at the center of the room.
I just stand there, shielding my tits and pussy with my hands.
Julia is in no mood for my delaying: “Okay, then let’s find your dress…”
“NO!!” I go to the middle of the room and face the others.
Julia smiles, she knew it would help.
Robert: “Let’s get started.” He goes to the camera and starts to take photos.
I just stand there, trying to cover up the best I can. I have no intention at this moment to let Robert take photos of me naked.
Robert smiles to me: “Ashley, hands away.”
I shake my head, but just then I look at Julia and remember the dress. I slowly move my hands to my side, keeping my legs together.
Robert takes a lot of photos. I am sure he get every detail of my face, tits, nipples and bush.
Julia: “Ashley, you have to smile and please at least try to pose for the camera.”
I try the best I can to smile, however it is very hard in my current position.
Natalia: “Come on Ashley straight out your body, and push out those tits of yours.”
I straight out my body and push my tits out the best I can. I look down at my large nipples, I feel so ashamed that they are so erect. I then look at Robert and the camera and try to smile.
Natalia: “Much better, now mover your hands to your side, and move your legs a bit apart.”
I move my hands, but stop at the last part. No I am not going to spread my legs. It is enough that they take photos of my tits.

Robert continues to take the photos. He must have taken hundreds already.
Marcus suddenly comes with a chair, he goes to me and puts it right behind me: “Sit down.”
I sit on the chair with my legs crossed. I know that is not what they expect of me, but I don’t want to show my pussy.
Julia: “Ashley – You cannot delay it anymore. Spread those legs please.”
I shake my head no, and keep my legs crossed.
Julia gives me a determined look, points at her own dress, and signals fire with her hands.
I look down at the floor and slowly move my crossed leg to the side of the other leg. Then I very slowly start to spread my legs. My pussy is soaking wet, and had I been somewhere private, then I had undoubtedly been masturbating.
My hairy slit slowly comes into view, and Robert is taking photo after photo. I have no doubt that he is zooming in on my most private and intimate body part. My clit is also poking out in the top of my slit, and as I spread my legs further, my virginal hole is opening a little, and my inner pink flesh are shown.
Natalia: “Much better Ashley. Now move to the edge of the chair.”
I wonder, what Natalia has in her mind, but I follow her instructions.
Natalia: “And now spread it with your hands, so we can see, what all that hair is hiding”
I stop breathing for a moment, no I cannot do that. I cannot open my pussy and show them my erect clit and wet slit. What will they not think of me, when they discover how turned on I am?
I look up at the others and slowly move my hands to my pussy. I close my eyes and very slowly pulls my labia apart. My clit is pushing its way into full display from my clitoral hood and no one can be in doubt that I am turned on. It is hugely erect.
My hole is also opening, and despite I have not had any intercourse, my play with my dildos have made it relatively large. Everyone is able to see quite far into my inner flesh.

Robert makes sure that he and the camera gets every single details of my pussy. He guides me to make sure that he does not miss a spot.
After this I am asked to turn around and bend over the chair. My ass is now the center of attraction. I spread my legs wide again, so my asshole and pussy is shown, and Robert also gets my hanging tits from between my legs.
I am asked to lie down on the floor, and are posing in various different positions. Each one more embarrassing that the previous.
Lastly I am asked to touch myself. I am to hold my tits and even play with my nipples. Part of this is extremely humiliating, but the worse thing is that it turns me even more on.
I am also asked to playing with my pussy, and to make the last humiliation, I am to insert two fingers into my pussy and make sure there are really wet. Then I have to use the wet fingers to play with my clit, before I have to lick them clean. And this I have to repeat several times. After this no one could be in doubt that I am a horny girl. My pussy begs for attention.
Robert finally ends the photo shot, and we go back to the living room, as I have a final task to complete.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:00 AM   #12
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 10

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 10

I stand in the circle once more. Diego gives me the envelope again.
I take the last card from the envelope, begging that it will be better than the previously two cards: “We are all keen to know more about you. Let everyone in the room take turn rolling the dice. The number rolled is the number of Truths, they can give you. Remember to answer truthfully on all the questions, or the punishment will be severe!”

Eva picks up the dice and roll it: “1”
I am happy, one question cannot be that bad.
Eva: “Have you ever been spanked?”
“No.” That was not that bad.

Diego rolls the dice: “6”
No – Not that many! I hope he will be nice.
Diego: “How often do you masturbate?”
What? This is so private, it is not for them to know. I consider lying, but fear what the punishment part is about. I blush and answers: “Once or twice a day…”
I can see that no one had expected that answer, which makes me even more embarrassed.
Diego: “When did you last masturbate?”
“Yesterday.” I record it far too well. It was so good.
Diego: “Do you get orgasms, when you masturbate?”
My god – How can he ask that? I unfortunately have to answer: “Yes, almost every time…”
Diego smiles, he seems happy with his questions - and my answers: “Where do you masturbate?”
Finally an easy one, luckily I do not do it in other places: “In my room or in the shower.”
Diego: “Do you have any sex toys, if so which?”
My god – Does he know that I have sex toys? Or is it that obviously? “Yes, dildos and butt plugs.”
I can hear small whispering and laugher around the circle. I am so embarrassed with this, no one is supposed to know that I am owning sex toys.
Diego asks his last question: “What is your favorite sex toy?”
I am glad that he has finally used all his questions: “My big dildo.”

Henry gets the dice. I can see he hopes for the same number as Diego: “3”
I am a little relived, it could of course have been better, but also far worse.
Henry does not waste any time: “Do you watch porn?”
How much do they know if me? I have to admit that I do watch quite a lot of porn online: “Yes.”
Henry what to know more: “What is your favorite porn?”
I like so much, what should I answer? I go for the simple version: “Couples fucking.”
Henry: “Are you on the pill?”
I am silent for quite some time. Why does he want to know that? How can that be relevant? I almost whisper “No...”

Natalia is next, and she is rolling the dice: “2”
Natalia: “What is you bra size?”
That is an easy question, at least compared to the other questions. After all my tits are in full display just in front of them: “38C”
Natalia: “Have you ever been in school without bra or panties?”
Who will do that? Of course I have not done that: “No.”

Robert: “5”
No, not that many. Please stop rolling such high numbers.
Robert ask his first question: “How many boys have you kissed?”
I have to admit that I have not kissed anyone, I blush again: “None.”
Robert pushes on: “Have you ever fucked anyone?”
Fucked? I have not kissed anyone, why should I then have fucked anyone? “No.”
Robert is keen to know more: “How far have you gone with a boy?”
I must be honest, I have not done anything with boys. This is my first real party, and my parents have prevented me from dating: “Nothing.”
Robert smiles as he ask the next question: “Are you a lesbian?”
My god, what do they think of me? Just because I have not fucked a boy, then I should be a lesbian? I answer without hesitation: “No!”
Robert seems happy with my answer: “What is the naughtiest thing you have done?”
I have no idea what to answer. Could it be when I have been surfing for porn? No, that is not that naughty. I just want this to end, so I answer with a quite lame story: “Masturbated when my brother had friends visiting. He has a room next to mine.”
Robert looks quite disappointed with that answer. He has clearly looked forward to a better story.

Only two to go. Julia rolls: “2”
Nice, only two questions from Julia, and the questions from Marcus. Then it is over, I have completed my tasks.
Julia: “Are you nipples sensitive?”
I haven’t really thought about that, so I guess they are not: “Not really.”
Julia smiles: “Are your clit sensitive?”
How do I know? I only know my own clit, not how sensitive it is compared to others: “Maybe a little.”

Marcus rolls the dice a final time: “3”
Good! Only three more and I am done.
Marcus: “Before today, have you ever make nude photos of yourself?”
Why would anyone do that? Sure not, and I haven’t done it today either - If I was not forced to do so: “No.”
Marcus: “Before today, have you ever tasted your own pussy juice?”
Eaawww, it is some weird questions. The worst part is that I have: “Yes, several times.”
Marcus ends the round: “Did you like the taste?”
I blush, I hate to admit this: “Maybe… I guess I do.”
Finally I have completed this round. I hope that we can end this game now, and I can go home soon.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:33 AM   #13
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This is great,thanks for the new year gift
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:11 AM   #14
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Amazing finish it up ASAP please I love it.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:08 PM   #15
silkysatin
getDare Devil

This is awesome!! I started reading and couldn't stop.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, new year’s eve, strip game, truth or dare