Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-19-2015, 05:32 PM   #1
TheOneTrueAngel

Default Shit in the woods Embarrassing!

SO today it was my friends birthday party. Me and a couple of others where walking to my friends house when I needed a shit and we were AGES away from my friends house. And a woods well a field with some small bushes around it was near. At this time it was about 3:30 pm so some boys where playing football that kind of thing. Anyway. I needed a shit and there was no way I was going to make it to my friends house. And I ended up having a shit in the bushes. And I am a female and I was not going to get shit all over my skirt and thong so I took them off and put them in a tree.

I bent over and had a shit. And we had bought some toilet roll because I told them ages ago. So they bought me some as my friend had none left at his house. To make sure no one saw me my gay friend, (all of my friends are boys. Think harry potter.) stood in front of me. About 2 feet away. When I had done I asked him to give me the toilet roll. He gave me it but he turned around and saw my pussy.... So embarrassing.... I told him that that was bad but it was fine for now.

I was just about to get my pants when a guy started running towards me. Yep running. My friend blocked him and said no looking and kicked him to make him go away.

So I got my clothes and at that moment my straight friends decide to come round the corner and see me. And my naked butt. I looked at them and their faces went red... And thy got a boner. Wow I grabbed my thong and a bird had decided to poop on them. WOW so I was in a short skirt I mean SHORT ill leave a pic at the end for the kind of shortness. SO yeah I had to walk/run to my friends house with no panties on. My gay friend said he will go in the front because he was the only one who knew where he was going.

My straight friends insisted on making me run and one going in front of me and one behind me. To say the least I was giving a show. I have DD breasts too. We got there and it was not spoke of I borrowed a pair of my friends panties. They were too small too.

Thanks for reading oh and yes this did happen.

They did not have the skirt I wore but it was about this size.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...ts-rihanna.jpg

Likes! Masturbation,Pain,Semi-Public, Denial,Bondage,Peeing and Toilets,Wedgies,Humiliation.

LIMITS!Cross-dressing,Hot and Cold,Dirty,Public,Clothing Control,Pet Play,Baby Play,Eating.

Hey I am a woman that is a mistress. Remember that I have 20 subs wating to take your place!
TheOneTrueAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk