Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 03-27-2016, 02:36 PM   #1
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Default The anal play thread

Yep, as you have probably guessed this is a thread inspired by a multitude of threads in this section. All credit really goes to the creators of those, im just jumping on the kinky bandwagon full of dildos.

The rules are simple,

To join, simply state how many days you are joining for and what anal toy/toys you are going to use. Your time starts after someone else has added time in this thread. At that point you are no longer allowed to cum until your time is completed.

Anyone who has not joined can once per day, add or remove at most 45 minutes of anal dildoing or plugging to everyone who has joined. Alternativley you can add or remove up to one and a half hours of dildoing/plugging to a specific person. (note these times are just a test, they may change in the future depending on the amount of posts in this thread)

These times are not interchangeable, anyone who adds time has to pick between either dildoing/plugging every time they add. If someone has joined the thread without a plug they have to add that time onto dildoing and vice versa.

At the end of your time there are three ways to leave,

You could either:

One: Simply complete the amount of time of anal play that you have remaining, including any time that is added after your specified time frame.

Two: After your specified time frame if you can manage to cum from anal stimulation you are free.

Three: You can surrender to the mercy of the getdare community and beg to be released, you can only leave if you can convince three people who are not currently members of this thread to let you go. To clarify you can only beg in this thread, you should not spam other peoples pm boxes with requests to leave.

On a side note this thread isn't going to be limited by gender. So we can all enjoy a equal opportunity ass fucking.

Alright then, to get things started im going to join for two days, I have a glass dildo and a plug.

*Note if this thread doesnt make much sense, or if theres something obvious I havent said please ask as I sorta typed this out while I was half asleep.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk