Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2015, 12:24 AM   #1
NeedstoBeBound

Default Punishment dares for 18M for being a bad kitty for Owner

Mew!! Please give me dares to punish me for being bad to my Miss. I'm especially looking for things that require me to torture my balls, hold my pee in for a long while, or to tie myself up tightly.

Some things to use against me are: painful tortures (I have low pain tolerance), self-wetting/pee-holding (I'm always afraid that I'll wet myself when I need to go), the cold (I don't like it on my sensitive areas), and anything that will be painful to my balls (they're very very sensitive).

I don't have any toys and will as a result need dares that don't require them... I'm also not allowed to share pics, sadly, but I give my word that I will complete each dare, but in case I don't, please prepare punishments for if I fail to perform them or to properly complete them. I'm also not allowed to cum, but edging is 100% okay! ^_^

I may stop taking the dares 5 days from when I posted this. However, for every 4 hours I do not have a new dare, I have to slap my balls hard 10 times AND another 24 hours are added to those 5 days of dares. Have fun! ^_^

In addition to the dares, for every dare, I will have to wait 1 day to my owner for permission to cum. For each punishment due to not completing a dare, 2 days in addition to that. Mew!!
NeedstoBeBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:46 AM   #2
Dildonian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedstoBeBound View Post
Mew!! Please give me dares to punish me for being bad to my Miss. I'm especially looking for things that require me to torture my balls, hold my pee in for a long while, or to tie myself up tightly.

Some things to use against me are: painful tortures (I have low pain tolerance), self-wetting/pee-holding (I'm always afraid that I'll wet myself when I need to go), the cold (I don't like it on my sensitive areas), and anything that will be painful to my balls (they're very very sensitive).

I don't have any toys and will as a result need dares that don't require them... I'm also not allowed to share pics, sadly, but I give my word that I will complete each dare, but in case I don't, please prepare punishments for if I fail to perform them or to properly complete them. I'm also not allowed to cum, but edging is 100% okay! ^_^

I may stop taking the dares 5 days from when I posted this. However, for every 4 hours I do not have a new dare, I have to slap my balls hard 10 times AND another 24 hours are added to those 5 days of dares. Have fun! ^_^

In addition to the dares, for every dare, I will have to wait 1 day to my owner for permission to cum. For each punishment due to not completing a dare, 2 days in addition to that. Mew!!
Bark bark. How bout you do the dare that you wanted me to do bark bark

Limits: blood, public, family, pics, humiliating (anything like that)

If you have any ideas for dares or punishments, PM me and I will most likely try them out. (If they are in my limits)

If I do not say bark bark at the start and end of a post pm me or my master wsu2314 to give me a punishment.
Dildonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:49 AM   #3
NeedstoBeBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildonian View Post
Bark bark. How bout you do the dare that you wanted me to do bark bark
Meep... O-okies... *whimpers* So that... 20 ball-spanks then tie it to something and stretch it while crawling away for a minute... Okay, Kitty will do it now...
Old 12-08-2015, 02:06 AM   #4
NeedstoBeBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedstoBeBound View Post
Meep... O-okies... *whimpers* So that... 20 ball-spanks then tie it to something and stretch it while crawling away for a minute... Okay, Kitty will do it now...
Mew...!! *curls up quietly* K-Kitty did it... Thank Y-You... *quietly rocks slightly* Mrrr...
M-Mew...!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, make me suffer, punishment, torture me