Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 08-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
IcyCool

Smile How to satisfy a masochist girl

Hie ya~ thank for visiting the thread well as the above title... I really wish to learn how to satisfy a masochist girl.. Haha i would wish for some basic info and tips~ if you feel unconfortable to post your reply here, feel free to inbox me Thx again! Hope that i would be able to get help from you guys
Old 08-21-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
LadyCeleste

I suppose my main question to you would be what exactly is she into? Masochism is a wide range of various activities. Pain is the most obvious subset of things, but in order to be able to make the most of it you need to know her limits so that you don't push the hard ones.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.
LadyCeleste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:27 AM   #3
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

Oh gosh, pain... what a wonderful, beautiful, and magical thing it is. *day dreaming*. Oh! sorry.

Ah yes, pain, this is were my specialty comes into play in the lifestyle. I am afterall a sadist and very proud of it. So you want to know how to please a masochist do ya? Well this is not always an easy task, and can be very dangerous if taken out of hand. LadyCelest has got the right idea. You need to first find out what here limits are. If she says she does not have any limits, then that should be a warning sign that she is not taking this lifestyle serious. Everyone has limits! And understanding those limits are the first steps into educating yourself into your role. If she does not know, but wants to experiment with pain then that's completely fine and take things nice a slow. What I also do is first start of with understanding what the most sensitive part of the body is to that person, and taking advantage of that in small steps, but allowing yourself more freedom to explore less sensitive parts as well.

For example, lets say her clit is her most sensitive part of her body. You might want to start off with her nipples then, but keeping that information in the back of your mind. If she is new to pain, then go slow. Always ask first how she feels about a certian activies before you do it. You do not want to end up pushing your slave's limits by mistake (Pushing limits is something that can be explored, but not recommended for beginners). If you do push her limits and hurt her too much, you may end up scaring her from the idea of being a masochist, and even lose your slave. So back to what I was saying. Go slow and ask her what your idea is, and if she feels comfortable with it. e.g. You ask her if she can handle 20 seconds with clamps on her nipples, if she says "yes" then go for it, if she say's no start with a lower number like 5 seconds. After she is finished with her session, tell her to remove the clamps and ask her how that felt, to get some feedback for yourself to see how your doing. After she has gone 20 seconds, ask if she can do it again but with a larger number of 30, and go from there. I wouldn't exceed anything above 10 numbers at a time. Remember slow and steady wins the race.

If your slave is unable to perform a task such as the one mentioned above, don't be quick to get upset, instead ask her if she is willing to work on that particular task at a slower rate to build up her pain tolerance, results will be promising.

Remember to always take brakes between to let the body heal itself so you don't over-exceed the body's pain threshold. Remember, safety is the first thing to always take in account, especially in BDSM.

Reward your slave if she has fulfilled or did her best at any task that she attempted. Rewarding her for her efforts will promote the fact that you care about her and may also boost her confidence in you ensuring her, that she is in good hands. That is key to remember. However, only reward when reward is deserved, you don't want your slave to feel she deserves a reward for every small thing she does, that may lead to behavior issues. Find a good balance, and you should be fine.

Remember that sensitive spot we talked about earlier? Well that should be the part of the body that you should be careful with. Yes, I encourage you to play with it and attempt to desensitize her (This will take time). Follow the slow and steady advice I gave you above, and see how that works out. Although, focus more attention to parts of her body that you know she will enjoy more, that way you both can get pleasure out of the session (Another key aspect). If she simply can't handle any pain there at all, then you need to recognize that as a limit and respect that. Some parts of the body are simply off limits to certain situations.

If she is a masochist who knows what she likes, follow her direction and see what she has done in the past and use her experiences as guidelines. If she has a high pain tolerance, but you don't know where to start, ask her on a scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how much she can take with pain on her body for X amount of times, that should give you a starting gauge.

Here is a code that I always live by, and if you don't hear anything else, hear this. No matter what type of involvement that you find yourself doing in BDSM, ask yourself "Am I willing to put myself in the same situation that I am putting my sub in?" If you can't answer that question without hesitating, then you need to take a few steps back and check yourself. BDSM is a huge responsibility on both roles, and should never be underestimated.

I really hope I helped. Good luck.

~Gin

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
peaceful_soul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk