Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-02-2012, 08:02 AM   #31
Eagle eye

Sorry I didn't get it up last night....stupid parties Oh well better later then never!

Chapter 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we unpacked all our gear into the campsite, Daniel and Connor decided they’d go check the rest of the campground out to see how many people there were. When they got back Jonathan and I had finished unloading all the gear and had started setting up the canopy we’d use for our cooking area.

Daniel and Connor gave us the full report. Apparently there weren’t a lot of people in the campground that weekend, and the closest people were at least three campsites down. We didn’t have to worry about making too much noise, or sharing any of the restroom facilities with anyone since they were all in campers.

Connor and Jonathan got started on cooking the hotdogs for dinner while Daniel and I raced to get our tents up. Being the teenage boys we are everything was a competition. Luckily, to my advantage, I had a smaller tent then Daniel and I could get it set up faster. So I got mine put up first and left him struggling to get his tent put up. I got our chairs out and around the fire pit and had got a nice little fire going.

I pulled my phone out and checked the time. It was nearly seven and it was starting to get dark. I grabbed my chair and bottle and crashed by the fire waiting for dinner. Daniel came tottering over and fell in his chair. He had a hell of a time getting his tent up and had clearly hit himself in the face with one of the poles leaving a hysterical red mark across his forehead.

“Looks like that tent made you its bitch huh.” I said, pointing at the red mark across his face.

“Haha, just wait I’ll get you back.” He said, throwing a wad of dirt towards me, but missing.

“Ok, girls enough we have dinner ready.” Connor said grabbing his chair and sitting down with a plate of hotdogs and chips.

Daniel and I raced each other over to the tray of hotdogs and proceeded to load our plates up. We sat back down in our chairs and continued to pig out as if we’d never eaten before.

“Dang these are good. What’d you two do to them?” Daniel asked in between shoving a hotdog in his mouth.

“Oh, just our little secret ingredient.” Jonathan and Connor said smirking.

“What did you two do to our food?” I asked slightly paranoid at their response.

“Nothing bad, it tastes good doesn’t it?” Connor replied with his dorky grin spreading across his face.

About that time I took a bite into my hotdog and ketchup fell out the other side all over my clothes.

“Aw crap.” I said while jumping up holding my hotdog out. “I guess I’ma change and grab a shower tonight.” I said while finishing my hotdog and throwing it away.

“Told you I’d get you back.” Daniel said clearly enjoying the fact I’d made a mess of myself.

“Hurry back or you might miss the orgy.” Connor said as I walked over to the tent to grab my change of clothes.

“That’s nasty Connor! Shut up!” Jonathan said slightly disgusted.

“Ok just don’t start the games till I get back.” I said walking off to the shower house.

I got to the shower house and walked in. It was actually pretty clean for a park shower house. It was also surprisingly empty. I walked to the end stall, the biggest one, and got ready to hop in the shower. I turned on the water and climbed into the warm stream of water pouring out of the faucet.

As I stood under the water my mind drifted off to what we would do this weekend. I started thinking about going swimming down by the beach tomorrow and the thought of the other guys in their swimsuits started to turn me on. I started to rub my cock, the first time I’d masturbated to these new thoughts. I let myself drift off into my thoughts then I heard the door swing open and someone walk in. I suddenly stopped rubbing myself as if the person could see me inside the stall. I then heard Connor’s voice call out into the bathroom, “Dude stop jerking yourself off and get back to camp we’re playing cards without you.”

Slightly panicked thinking he’d actually caught me jerking, I replied, “Alright I’m almost done in here. I’ll be down there in a second.” After finishing my thought I realized he’d been messing with me about the jerking thing but before I could say anything smart back because he'd already left.

I finished my shower, dried off, and got changed into my clean clothes. I decided I’d go with my black starter polypro underwear, my dark grey athletic pants and my almost glowing neon green athletic shirt. I rushed back to camp and found the guys sitting around the lantern playing poker.

I threw all my crap into the tent and hopped in the game. After kicking some butt for a few minutes Daniel started to complain about it being to cold over here and suggested moving around the fire. I still think he was just tired of losing.

The other guys agreed and we all went back to our chairs around the fire and started to talk for a while. After a little while Connor spoke up and said the words that would set the tone for the rest of the campout, “Who’s up for some truth or dare?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it. The fun should start soon!

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #32
Mr. Fun 21

I like this!!! Really good job.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #33
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

awesome nothing to add to that, hoping you'll write the next chap soon
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #34
vafancoulo13

Default love it

i love this story please continue!
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #35
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Yet again another great installment
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:08 AM   #36
Eagle eye

Yawn.... back from an long and needed vacation. New chapter up tonight!

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Old 06-10-2012, 07:25 PM   #37
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

There better be or I'll....

Jk I'm not mean looking forward to and this is my 101 post
Old 06-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #38
Eagle eye

Well eventually I'm bound to be on time with my chapters. Hopefully the next one. So yet again overdue here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

The other guys all looked at each other with grins on their faces and shook their heads yes. I uneasily looked around at them and agreed.

“Since it was your idea how about you go first Connor?” Daniel said.

“Sure, why not. Go ahead Daniel.” Connor replied with his mischievous grin growing by the second.

“Ok Truth or Dare Connor?” Daniel asked.

“I’ll start of easy give me a truth.” Connor coolly replied.

“Ok, have you ever made out with a girl?” Daniel asked, with a grin making me think he already knew the answer.

“No I haven’t.” Connor reluctantly replied.

“Ok, Matthew…” Connor said, I felt my heart skip a beat when he said my name. “Truth or dare?” He finished.

“Um, truth I guess.” I said hoping he wouldn’t ask me anything embarrassing.

The smirk on Connor’s face suddenly appeared again except bigger.
“Have you ever jacked off before, like when you took your shower earlier?”

Caught completely off guard by his question I stumbled for an answer.

“Um…Um…yes.” I stuttered.

“So you were jacking off in the bathroom.” Connor said laughing, while I was turning an interesting shade of red.

“Ok Jonathan truth or dare?” I quickly said hoping to get the attention off me.

“I guess I won’t be the wimp in the group, dare.” He said almost cockily.

“I dare you to give Connor a lap dance for at least a minute.” I said hoping to get Connor back for embarrassing me.

Jonathan after a little bit of convincing he reluctantly agreed and got up. As soon as he started Daniel pulled his IPod out and started playing Take it Off by Ke$ha. Jonathan just glared at Daniel and I the whole time avoiding eye contact with Connor the best he could. All of a sudden Jonathan jumped away from Connor and started screaming and cussing. Daniel and I looked over at Connor to see what had happened. Connor was sitting there smirking with a hard on between his legs.

In between fits of laughter Connor managed to say, “I can’t help it your hot.”

“I’m going to kill all of you! Daniel, truth or dare?” Jonathan said clearly angry about what just happened.

“Truth.” Daniel said, so Jonathan couldn’t get him back. He was wrong.

“Ok Mr. Smart Ass. Have you ever gotten off thinking about another guy?” This question definitely caught Daniel off guard, as well as the rest of us.

We all sat there in silence around the fire. The only sound was the cracking of the wood and the wind in the trees. Finally Daniel made a response. He whispered under his breath, “yes.”

Connor leaned in and said, “What was that I couldn’t hear you.”

Daniel clearly embarrassed said it again slightly louder, “yes.”

Jonathan making it as awkwardly painful for him as he could, asked him to say it again.

Daniel erupted in frustration, “Yes Dammit, now truth or dare Matthew?”

Trying to avoid something embarrassing I decided I’d go with dare. I couldn’t have chosen worse.

“I dare you to sit in Connor’s lap for the rest of the game.” He retorted clearly still embarrassed.

To make matters worse Connor looked over at me padded his lap and said, “Come to daddy.”

I walked over to him and plopped down in his lap hoping to hurt him slightly to get a little bit of satisfaction out of it. Ready to continue the game, I asked Jonathan, “Truth or dare?”

Jonathan not wanting to repeat his lap dance chose truth this time.

Thinking about it, not wanting to make him even madder at me then he already was, I asked him, “How far have you ever gotten with a girl.”

Jonathan stared into the fire for a minute before finally responding, “I felt a girl up once but that’s about it. Now truth or dare Connor?”

“Dare me big boy.” Connor replied a bit over confident.

“I dare you to get a boner.” Jonathan said with a smile on his face.

“Payback time.” He said with a smile on his face.

I felt Connor slip a hand into his pants and start rubbing his thing. After a little bit I felt something start to press against my ass. As he continued to rub it got harder and pushed into my ass more. I couldn’t help but thinking about it which began to make me hard.

“Ok, I’m done.” Connor said; blushing slightly knowing I could feel it.

“Is he telling the truth?” Daniel asked enjoying my predicament a bit too much.

“Yes you smart ass.” I snorted at him.

“Ok Daniel truth or dare?” Connor asked him.

“Dare me, give me your best shot.” He said

Connor leaned into my ear and whispered, “don’t worry I’ma get him back for that.”

“I dare you to take your underwear off and stay that way for the rest of the campout.” He said smirking his mischievous grin I was beginning to find adorable.

Daniel, definitely impressed at this dare, turned around and dropped his pants right in front of us all. He then pulled his underwear down while wiggling his butt in our faces, stepped out of them then pulled his pants back up and sat down.

“It’s getting a bit cold and late, lets make this the last turn.” He said starting to shiver.

I pulled my IPod out of my pocket and checked the time; it was almost midnight now. I didn’t realize we’d spent that much time playing cards.

“Ok.” Everyone agreed.

“Alright, Matthew, truth or dare?” he asked me. Clearly he’d thought this out for a little while.

Ready to get out of Connor’s lap, his boner still hadn’t gone down, I chose dare.

Daniel then looked at me impressed that I’d chosen dare throwing his plans off. He looked at me for a minute before saying, “I dare you to run to the end of the campground and back... naked.”

My jaw dropped. Not only did he ask me to run naked but all the way to the other campground past the other campers. Not wanting to back down and be called a pussy I decided to just do it. I jumped out of Connor’s lap and walked to the edge of the campsite. I pulled my clothes off quickly and threw them back into my chair. Daniel, Connor, and Jonathan had gotten out of their chairs behind me and were standing there watching.

“Ready?” Daniel asked me.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” I said starting to have second thoughts about what I was doing.

“GO!” Daniel yelled.

The sprinter in me took over as I bounded out of the campsite running along the shadows on the road. As I approached a campsite with other campers in it, I quickly looked for somewhere to hide. As I got closer I noticed there wasn’t anybody up. I lucked out. I made it all the way to the end and started to head back. So far this had been easier then I thought it would be. I made it almost all the way back to the showers when suddenly the ranger pulled into our loop in his truck and started heading towards me.

I quickly started running up the hill towards the shower house hoping for some cover so he wouldn’t see me. Panic-stricken I dived under a bush as the headlights passed over me. The ranger drove by seeming not to have noticed me and continued his way along the loop. I sat in the bush for almost a minute, heart pounding, head throbbing, and adrenaline rushing through my blood. Strangely enough, I liked the thrill.

As the ranger passed back by me and left, I jumped back out of the bush rushing back to the campsite. My excitement clearly evident in my erection bouncing up and down as I ran. When I got back to camp I noticed they’d all gone to bed and one of them had taken my clothes.

As I stumbled my way back to the tent I noticed when I jumped through the bush I scraped my leg up and was bleeding. I managed my way back to the tent and when I climbed in I was greeted by Connor, not asleep but sitting in the corner waiting for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you just love cliff hangers? Time for some excitement. Wouldn't you agree?

-Epictetus
Old 06-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #39
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

You better post more or I will:
A. Burn your house down
B. Kick your pet or drown your fish
C. Kill your first born (if not alive you won't have any)
D. bomb your car

Remember I'm not mean I'm just impatient
Old 06-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #40
KjblankenshipKevin

Ha I agree with Demonking. Post more please!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #41
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

awesome I really like it... lol connor in his tent and him coming in naked can't wait for next chap...

Quote:
“I dare you to get a boner.” Jonathan said with a smile on his face.

“Payback time.” He said with a smile on his face.
was prolly not supposed to be like that? sounds kinda not good... besides that everything is real good
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #42
dobelozero

Angry Hurry up

You are takeing way to long >
dobelozero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #43
standard muffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobelozero View Post
You are takeing way to long >
Ditto.

Please keep on churning them out.

I NEED TO READ MORE!

standard muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:21 PM   #44
TheChris

Chill out guys. Good writing takes time...

Check out other stories in the mean time.

*cough* mine *cough*
TheChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #45
Eagle eye

Thank you guys for all the support! Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up in the next day or so.

-Epictetus

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods