Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #166
Eagle eye

Good news, or bad depending how you look at it, I plan to have the last chapter up by this weekend.

If I don't get it up on time feel free to storm the Bastille, pillage the village, and destroy the castle in outrage. (the video games of course, I would never advocate for violence.)

As always,

Love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #167
Eagle eye

...well... I was going to post the final chapter, but life had to come and happen. So needless to say no update tonight sorry. I hope to have it out some time this week but weekdays are crazy for me so no promises. Again sorry for any emotional turmoil this may have caused.

As always,

Love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Old 02-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #168
surfguy

Hurry hurry hurry! We need the last chapter! It's killing me

underwear, clothing control, anal, hidden public, shower

light bondage, cross dressing, chastity

light pain, extreme anal

pain, public, cam, face, shit, piss, blood, permanent, cumplay, or anything with other people
surfguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #169
Eagle eye

First of all I'd like to thank all of you who have stuck by and supported my story. To be honest it took me a lot longer to finish then I thought. But as the saying goes, "anything worth doing is worth over doing." With that in mind I present to you the over done(due) Final installment of "Around the Fire"

Recap:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up to see Connor standing in the doorway to the kitchen with no shirt on and the top of his pubes showing through his waistband.

“Well then I guess pizza won’t be the only thing we’ll be making.” Connor said grinning his beautiful grin again.

“And this time we can do it properly.” I finished picking him up carrying him to the couch.

“I don’t want proper I want dirty.” Connor added pulling me down on top of him…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

“Yes sir.” I answered laying Connor down on the couch while he grasped at my shirt tearing it off of me.

I pressed my bare chest down on Connor’s pulling his body into mine. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes as I thought back to how this all began, a daydream while sleeping through math.

“You look so cute when you are lost in thought.” Connor said running his hand along my back.

His hands brushing up against my skin shook me out of my daydream, sending spasms down my back.

I smiled at Connor, looking at his beautiful complexion, his beaming smile, his innocent yet lustful eyes. He lay under me, our bodies pressed together, running his hands along my back.

“You always look cute.” I answered, pulling him into a kiss swirling our tongues together.

I inhaled his sent of sweat mixed with our boyish musk. He smelled so sweet. He broke our kiss as he moved down and started nibbling on my ear. Our hips started to thrust as if they had a mind of their own.

We lay there rubbing our crotches together as he sucked on my ear causing me to moan uncontrollably. Connor slipped his hands in between us and pulled the front of our pants down causing our dicks to spring free.

We continued grinding our dicks together until Connor whispered into my ear, “Lets get dirty” which he followed by a series of kisses to my neck.

“I have just the place in mind.” I whispered back, lifting us both back off of the couch.

As I stood up my pants fell to the floor, so I kicked them off to the side. As I did this Connor pulled his off and threw them next to mine. I lifted him back up and he wrapped his legs around my waist as I carried him up the stair, our lips locked in a hot fervent kiss.

When I reached my room at the top of the stairs I closed the door behind us and pressed Connor up against the wall and began grinding my dick along his crack.

We never broke our kiss as Connor moaned, overcome with joy, our bodies pressed together, my dick sliding gently along between his cheeks. My mind twisted, lost in the moment, unaware of the world around us.

Finally Connor broke our kiss as I thrust hitting his hole sending a shockwave of ecstasy through his body, making him moan loudly.

“Enough with the foreplay lets do this.” Connor seductively growled, under his moan.

I pulled us off of the wall and spun around dropping Connor onto my bed. He pulled his knees to his chest and I dropped down in between them prepping his hole.

I leaned in and began licking it. I noticed that he had cleaned it well before we left the camp that morning because it was spotless. I ran my tongue around his rim causing him to shake. I toyed with him flicking my tongue across his hole as I got it nice and slick. Just as he couldn’t take it any more I slipped my tongue into his hole probing him. I loved the smell of his musk straight from the source, his balls, which hung just above my face.

I reached up and started to stroke Connor slowly. I replaced my tongue with a finger, which easily slipped in from his previous stretching. I started to finger fuck him with one had while I slowly stroked him with the other causing him to whimper lightly as if begging for me to just stick it in.

I slowly worked him loose pulling my fingers out as I looked up at Connor who had his head back enjoying every second of my pleasure.

“You ready?” I asked lubing up my dick.

“I thought you’d never ask!” Connor yelled.

Happy to oblige I stuck my dick in which went straight in to the hilt. Connor’s warm and tight hole surrounded my dick again giving me that feeling of pure bliss. Connor instantly let out a moan of approval as I started to thrust in and out.

As I ground into him Connor would push himself down onto me countering every motion I made. The feeling of my cock sliding in and out of him, gliding along the grooves of his hole sent shivers up my spine every time we would move. We ground into each other as if we were a machine.

“Ughh, mmm, Matt lets do it like we were earlier. You know… ahhh… standing up.” Connor purred as I thrust in and out of him.

Without a word I lifted Connor off the bed and turned him around. I pressed his back up against the wall and thrust deeply into him. His body couldn’t move away since it was pinned against the wall allowing me to get better traction.

We went at it, mouths locked, my penis buried deep within him, him tightly grasping onto me, his cock rubbing up against my stomach with every thrust. Lost in the sound of our lovemaking, mixed with our moans and whimpers, we went at it with the bestial vigor that only teenage boys have.

I was rapidly approaching orgasm, as I pressed deeper and deeper into Connor speeding up with every thrust.

“Ahhh…. I’m about to explode.” I yelled picking up my pace.

“I’m not done with you yet.” Connor answered, pulling himself off of me.

I let him off the wall as he shoved me back on the bed.

“Now its my turn.” He hissed, “Turn over!” He finished.

I did as he said, extremely turned on by his commanding attitude. He spit on my hole and rubbed it in as he started to finger me, getting ready for what was about to come.

“I bet you like it rough don’t you?” Connor whispered leaning over me.

“Oh god yes… Please!” I begged, still high from fucking him against the wall.

Connor stuck his cock straight into my hole burying it completely. I let out a moan of mixed pleasure and pain. After Connor was sure the pain had subsided he started to move in and out. He lay down on top of me stretching our hands out interlocking our fingers.

He took full control, as he would slam into me picking up speed with every stab. He leaned in and softly bit my ear. The feeling of him deep inside of me with his warm body blanketing me felt amazing. The slight twinge of pain from my ear just mixed with the pleasure making my mind explode in pure euphoria as I was being taken over. All I could do was push back and moan blissfully.

As Connor got closer and closer to the edge he started to really drive it home as I bucked my hips into him trying to force him deeper, drilling my prostate every time. When I thought he couldn’t last any longer he pulled out sliding his body off of mine.

“I want to come at the same time.” Connor said rolling me over. “Lets finish just like the first time we did it.” He said, staring into my eyes, his sapphires glowing brilliantly waiting to release the torrent of ecstasy behind them.

He lay his body down on top of mine as we ground our cocks together, making out. My arms were wrapped around his body, firmly locked on his ass pulling him into me with every thrust. The tingling feeling quickly filled my stomach as it began to spread trough my body causing my mind to shatter into tiny pieces.

Neither of us lasted much longer as we unleashed a tsunami of cum in between us. It felt like a river was flowing out of us and spreading across our chests. Be both broke apart moaning in unison as if consummating our love.

We continued to grind into each other until we had gone completely soft. We rolled apart as the cum stretched in between us binding us together. We lay there, fingers intertwined, catching our breath until Connor rolled over and said.

“That was super hot! You were smoking today.”

“You were too babe! I can almost smell it.” I said staring into his eyes with his sex hair sticking out in every direction.

“Huh, so can I...” He said, his smile quickly fading into a frown.

“The pizza!” We both yelled, jumping up.

We opened the door to my room to hear the smoke detector downstairs going berserk. We darted down the stairs and into the kitchen. When we got there the room was cloudy with smoke but nothing had caught fire. I quickly opened the back door and turned the oven off. Connor grabbed the trashcan and I threw the pizza in it. He tossed it outside and we both collapsed onto the couch in the living room.

“That was close.” Connor chuckled, laughing at the situation.

“Haha, yeah. I have a hell of a mess to clean up now.” I added looking over at him.

“Two actually.” He said smiling, “lets go get a shower.” He finished grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs.

We both climbed into my bath and lounged in the water, completely spent from our earlier romp to try anything sexual.

“Hey Matt?” Connor asked, “No matter what happens you’ll always love me right?”

“Always. No matter where I go, no matter where I end up, I will always love you.” I answered pulling him in closely and hugging him tight. “Always…”

We lay there embracing each other until the water got cold and forced us to climb out. I looked at the clock and my mother would be home shortly so we got dressed and cleaned everything up.

About as predicted my mother pulled into the garage and came inside. Connor and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie laughing.

“Hey you two. How was the camping trip?” She asked setting her purse down on the table.

Connor and I both looked at each other and laughed.

“Life changing!” we both answered.

We finished watching the movie until Connor’s mom came. I helped him load his stuff and checked to make sure nobody was looking and gave him the last kiss of the night. We didn’t stop texting each other for the rest of the night. As I crawled into bed I sent him my last text.

‘ I g2g, see you tomorrow babe. <3
Matthew – The other luckiest guy alive ‘

My phone quickly lit back up with Connor’s response,

‘ Good night, and as always, love.
Connor – Luckiest guy alive ‘

Holding the phone closely to my chest, his words ringing through my head, “as always, love.” I quickly drifted off to sleep, all my energy spent from our crazy, adventurous, life-changing weekend. My thoughts dancing around my newfound life, as everything faded to black.

Several hours later, I awoke to a strange buzzing. I looked over at my clock to see it was two in the morning. Hoping to see it was my boyfriend, I looked down at my phone still stuck in my hand. As I read the screen the name surprised me.

Why was Daniel texting me at two in the morning? It had to be something important…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you have enjoyed the story. If so please, please, please leave feedback so I can make them even better! If there is nothing you would change talk about how much you like it so others will see and enjoy it too! Pass the LOVE!!!

Oh and about that text from Daniel... Maybe my next story will explain that

As always,

Love.

-Epictetus
Old 02-28-2013, 04:14 PM   #170
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice chapter, and wondering what the text was.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #171
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

So when will the sequel be up?

I love your story, just saying, you definitely should write more
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #172
Mr. Fun 21

Very excellent!!! Story was amazing. And that was such a sly move sneaking that in. Thanks for the cliff hanger
Old 03-01-2013, 03:50 AM   #173
surfguy

wow. just wow. this. was. amazing. your grammar and breadth of vocab blows anything else I have read on GD out of the water, as well as your ability to pen a story that keeps us engaged every step of the way. Beautiful pacing, great characterisation - all in all, an astounding read. You should think about taking this up as a career (if you haven't already )

I'll be back to read your sequel, that's for sure!

x

underwear, clothing control, anal, hidden public, shower

light bondage, cross dressing, chastity

light pain, extreme anal

pain, public, cam, face, shit, piss, blood, permanent, cumplay, or anything with other people
surfguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:18 AM   #174
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Very strong finish. I hope you do write a sequel.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #175
kallumbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
Sounds cool! :3

Verbs of movement (gehen, fahren, fliegen, laufen, etc.) are always used with sein (to be)
-> bist du auch nach Deutschland gegangen (better: bist du auch in Deutschland gewesen)

Do you mean me? I've been living in Germany for my whole life

And you're coming to Germany this summer, demonking, if I caught that right? Whatcha gonna do over here? :3 Holidays with family? student exchange? know the city yet? :3

@eagle: And do you still use your German now and then/do you know some Germans or just abandoned it? (Rammstein? )

By the way... where is the story set? US? UK? Any state in particular?
I FUCKING HEARD RAMMSTEIN. THAT IS MY SOFTSPOT. I'm literally am addicted to them. And. I only drink German beer.

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!

Last edited by kallumbj; 07-06-2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #176
kallumbj

Story was BRILLIANT. Filled with such sexual goodness throughout the story. I personally recommend this to any reader.

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #177
Notachicken
Account Banned

Keep going! Add more to it
limits: poo, anal, diapers, body writing,blackmail

PM me what you want and I'll do it.. Depending on the task for pics
PM Bully and i will wedgie, swiley or any thing related to bully just say what you want me to do
Message me and I'll give you my kik and or Skype!!
Notachicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #178
Eagle eye

Thanks for all the support. I'm still working hard on the sequel and hope to have it up soon. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the story and hope the sequel is just as good.

As always,

love.

-Epictetus

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods