Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Spanks

Send a message via MSN to Spanks Send a message via Yahoo to Spanks
Default My Rape Fantasy

I didn't plan on starting a story today. I was reading the post about "Rape Fantasies" so I decided to post mine. I guess I made it to detailed so it began to become quite long without even getting into the meat of it. So I decided to just post it as its own story. I am not done yet as you will see after reading this first post but I plan to continue/finish it at my leisure.
If you are expecting literary genius you're in the wrong place. I can assure you there will be many grammar and spelling mistakes and it's not great writing (in my opinion). However I do think it has some good ideas so I hope you enjoy.

My rape fantasy begins with me being invited over to my friend Liz's house. We hang out for awhile until she tells me that she has a suprise for me. At this point she has me put on a blindfold. She leads me out her back door and we begin the climb up her hill. So far it doesn't seem like anything out of the usual. I can tell we are heading up to her detached garage which has a little hangout room with a couple couches in it.
When we get inside the garage she leads me over to one of the couches and instructs me to sit down. Once seated she orders me to stick my hands out infront of me as if to recieve a present of some kind. I sit there hands out when suddenly I feel something clamp down around my wrists. I immedietly move my hands up toward my face to remove the blindfold but they are stopped at chest level with a loud clank. Simultaneously I feel similar metal things clamped around my ankles which causes me to kick but once again my feet are stopped short. So far I'm not to scared since I assume it is just a prank she is pulling on me but I am still very confused.

"What is goi...?"
My question is muffled by some sort of rubber ball being shoved in my mouth. A strap is wrapped around my head and I hear a click. This is when I start getting a little nervous but still I try to stay calm since I know I am with a very trustworthy friend.
I can feel her undoing my belt and then my button and zipper. My pants are yanked to the ground, quickly followed by my boxers. She has seen me naked before on a few occasions but never like this, never so forcefully. I can then feel my shirt being slowly cut away. First from sleeve to sleeve then down the center until it is completely off. I wonder if this suprise is some sort of sexual treat but then think otherwise because she definitely wouldn't have to go through all this trouble of locking me up. I would have very willingly accepted.
I feel her hands leave my body and her footsteps lead across the room and then slowly back to infront of me. Flash! I hear the sound of a camera and even through my blindfold can tell there is a bright flash. More follow in quick succession. I try and cover my penis with my chained hands only to recieve a sharp smack to my hands and quick command to stop. This however doesn't get into my head as I still try and cover myself. I quickly recieve four smacks to my inner thighs with a sharp command to move my hands. After these multiple smacks I submissivly move my hands. My blindfold is then removed followed by more pictures with bright flashes. The flashes slightly blind me for a second. They slowly stopped and I slowly regained my full sight. Liz was standing infront of me with her camera. She had an evil little grin on her face as she apeared to be flipping through the pictures she had just taken.
I began to survey the room to see what was up and some movement in the far corner caught my eye. The motion turned out to be something completely unexpected. It was a girl, completely naked. She seemed to be in the same position as me. She was tied facedown on a workout bench. She was stradling it with each ankle tied as well as each hand tied down to the bottom. She hadn't said a word so I assumed she was wearing the same kind of gag as I was. I couldn't tell who it was since she was turned the other way but she looked to be extremely attractive by the look of her tan skin and the great view of her as sticking out and pussy spread across the bench.
Although I was gifted with this great view it was hard to stay to focused on it since I had absolutely no clue what the hell was going on!
Spanks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk