Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-21-2015, 10:09 AM   #16
Johnsgirlfriend

Question

OK, I'm getting cold feet about tricking John and stealing his clothes. I still want him to do an embarrassing dare along the lines of what we discussed but I want him to know its coming. Any more ideas?
Johnsgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #17
DareEm

Wink

Go down to the beach at night and bring a pack of cards. He must strip naked and pick a card. Each suit corresponds to a different dare.

Hearts= He must get on his hands and knees and follow you around begging for forgiveness for betting with you. Make him kiss your bare butt and whatever else you decide until he is sorry.

Diamonds= He must run into the water with his hands cuffed while you run away with his clothes. He can't have them back until he catches you. Make it as tough as you like.

Spades= he must dip his dick and balls in a cup of iced water for 2 minutes or as long as you decide. When he pulls them out he must pose in whatever embarrassing position you choose while you photograph him. He must assign the photo of your choice to your contact details so that it flashes up every time you call.

Clubs= Take him somewhere discreet on the beach (maybe some bushes) and tie him up in the most compromising position you can think of; spread eagle, hog tied or hands and feet bound and his balls tied to a branch. He must remain there until you are ready to get him. Meanwhile, you can go a get a drink at the nearest bar.
DareEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 12:10 PM   #18
Johnsgirlfriend

Thumbs up

Wow! This is perfect. John is going to find out he lost the bet this afternoon when our friend sees us. Maybe I can get him to do this forfeit tonight. It is so cool to have all the different possible outcomes. I have to say though, I would kinda love to watch him dip his balls in ice water and be able to remind him about it every time I call him. It would also be pretty funny to make him kiss my butt. The harshest one has to be stringing him up by his balls in public while I go for a drink, how ultimate would that be? Lol. No bad options, thanks.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:34 PM   #19
Johnsgirlfriend

Cool

Ok, so yesterday John found out he lost the bet. I think he was a little shocked when he pulled his forfeit out of the envelope. We went down to the beach, luckily for him there was no one there. He stripped off and pulled a card. his face, when he found out what clubs meant. He was not too happy about it and I think it made him angrier that I thought it was funny. I took him up into some bushes and tied his hands behind his back around a tree. I was trying to tie his legs spread apart but he started to get real pissed off. We ended up getting into a huge argument about it. In the end I just did it anyway and walked away. I may have spent longer than I initially intended in the bar. When I got back I was very drunk and could not stop laughing. I have never seen a man look more pathetic, tied up helpless, basically begging for forgiveness with his tiny shrivelled dick displayed. Apparently a couple of drunk girls had found him and laughed their asses off. That may have had something to do with me telling pretty much every girl in the bar that I had taught my boyfriend a lesson for fighting with me. lol well I certainly taught him a lesson. Lol.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:57 AM   #20
Naughty_Challenger

Well, lucky him!
Old 03-01-2015, 02:57 PM   #21
Johnsgirlfriend

Talking

Lucky? I don't think he would agree. He has been very quiet about the whole thing lol. Personally, I think it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I would love to make him do something that embarrassing again but I think it will be a while before he makes another bet with me. Lol
Old 03-01-2015, 03:55 PM   #22
Captain0blivious

When you finally decide to end his nudity, you should only provide him with something equally humiliating to cover himself with until you return home. Perhaps you could say "The only underwear I found was this..." and give him a thong, or stained whitey tighties, or an adult diaper, or something ridiculous like that. Then you'll get yet another photo op with which to tease him.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught

- Evidence pics

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 04:23 PM   #23
SubBoyy132

After you come back with the key, you should park your car in the middle of the parking lot and lock it. Make it run to you, only realizing he's stuck. Sit there for a minute or two then unlock

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 01:46 PM   #24
DareEm

Thumbs up

Hahahaha, I love that! Tied up and begging for forgiveness with his tiny shrivelled dick on display. I would love to have seen that! Do you have any photos of him shamed like that with those little balls of his hanging out? You are my hero! Hahaha.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:35 PM   #25
Johnsgirlfriend

Talking

Lol, thanks. I do actually have a photo. John thinks I deleted them. I probably shouldn't share his shrivelled up balls with a stranger online but because you are the one who gave me the dare in the first place... Plus it is hilarious and I have to share it with someone lol. The look on his face.
Old 03-23-2015, 02:47 PM   #26
DareEm

Alarm

Hey, so what happened to the pic you promised?
Old 03-24-2015, 05:50 PM   #27
Johnsgirlfriend

Sorry DareEm, totally forgot. PM me your email and I'll share it with you. We actually broke up last week so I've been a bit distracted. Not over the date or anything. Although, his reaction pretty much summed us up. I should have just left him there that night, that would have been the perfect breakup.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked outdoors bondage, nude beach, nude lost bet dare, nude photography, skinny dipping