Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #1756
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Crossdress the best you can with makeup and all.Put in the put plug and sit in a chair.Ride it for a half hour.Then take it out and put as many tampons as you can in your ass while you give the buttplug a blowjob for another hour. Take out all the tampons except one and ride it while you still giving a blowjob and masturbate.You can't stop until you you cum at least 5 times

i want a creative one
not a boring one that some people give
Old 11-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #1757
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

Tape your balls in between your legs and put a dildo in your ass. Keep it in by putting on every pair of panties you own. Now put on a set bra with your breast forms in. Now put on your mini dress and the sluttiest makeup you have. Clean all your bathrooms now only on your knees the whole time
CD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:24 AM   #1758
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

Go out with your friends wearinget a stuffed bra, semi tight shirt and skinny jeans. Makesure your friend notice your sexy bra by, flamboyantly sticking your chest out. When all else,fails pour some kind if liqued on your shirt. Should be really embarassing

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:36 AM   #1759
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

Go out in woman's cloths, a skirt blouse, panties, stuffed bra and so on... then stuff a toy in your bum and go for a nice long walk, 30 mins should be enough. Or if you like dice dare role 2 dice, one for mins and one for how long to multiply it by, i recommend a 30 sided die with a 6 sided die. http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm has a good dice roller if you like
Old 11-27-2011, 11:47 AM   #1760
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

Dress up as slutty as you can and put on your sluttiest makeup. Now cum un your face and tie yourself to your drivers seat in your car. Go to a drive thru and order something

m/21/losangeles
Old 11-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #1761
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

wear bra and knickers: silk or satin type material. Now a long slip on top if you have one. Stockings too. Get the largest bucket you can find and kneel in the bath with it. Fill it with only cold water til its brim full. Lift it above your head and pour it all over yourself.

Repeat 3 more times.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #1762
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

First tie up your dick and balls with a shoelace. Now dress just as you are in your avatar. Now stick a dildo in your ass. Finally put on baggy clothes and go for a jog.

m/21/losangeles
Old 11-27-2011, 09:21 PM   #1763
ElectricSocks

Put a tampon in your ass and then also put the dildo up your ass. Hold it all there in a bra connection wedgie. Wear this under your male clothes for 2 days.

No family, public, pee, poo, permanent
ElectricSocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:09 AM   #1764
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

Ok fully crossdress then spray whipped cream down the front and back of your panties. Now fuck your ass with the dildo and occasionally lick some of the whipped cream off

m/21/losangeles
Old 11-28-2011, 01:57 AM   #1765
kaitlyn84

Send a message via Yahoo to kaitlyn84

Put on your bra and panties put your plug in and leave it in for three hours. Masturbate every hour cumming into a glass and at the end of your third time drink your cum. If you have to go anywhere you can put anything on over your fem clothes to conceal them.

Limits: no bodily fluids or waste, pain, messy,

I am a cross dresser but need the push to go out dressed up. That is why I am here so feel free to use that in your dares for me

I have a lot of womens clothes, a wig, breast forms, high heels, and make up. I also have butt plugs and dildos.
kaitlyn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:36 AM   #1766
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

write in lipstick all over your body humiliating words that describe you like "slut, whore, sissy, cumdumpster, etc" and then put on as much female underwear as you got. now put male clothes on top that cover the words and go for a jog and buy something at a store

m/21/losangeles
Old 11-28-2011, 03:45 AM   #1767
kaitlyn84

For the next week you are on your period so you have to wear a tampon or pad and for every hour you don't have a tampon or pad you have to spank yourself ten times for being a bad gurl. So if you aren't wearing either for 3 hours total then you would have to spank yourself 30 times. For the extra humiliation you have to call yourself names when spanking yourself.

I am a cross dresser but need the push to go out dressed up. That is why I am here so feel free to use that in your dares for me

I have a lot of womens clothes, a wig, breast forms, high heels, and make up. I also have butt plugs and dildos.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:08 AM   #1768
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

go to the store fully crossdressed with cum smeared as lipstick on your lips and ask if they have condoms for anal sex

m/21/losangeles
Old 11-28-2011, 04:46 AM   #1769
kaitlyn84

I love your dares so far and I'm digging a nice hole for myself .

Next dare for you have to get dressed as slutty as you can and act as your dressed by using your toys till you hurt anally and then find a something phallic and suck it until your jaw hurts. Have fun )

Old 12-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #1770
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

so im going to push you to go in public more. go eat at a restaurant wearing a tight shirt, and wear a bra that is stuffed. not too stuffed, but just barely noticable. also go a head and throw on some tight girly jeans too. you say you have a butt plug? wear that under your panties and girl jeans. dont take it out untill you are 100% done eating your food. also, you should probably call a freind to go out with you. i would like a dare as well at a restaurant

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk