Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #1636
crossdressing227
Account Banned

put on a wig a stripper top very very small mini skirt thong where people can see it stripper boots and makeup and see how many people talk to you thinking your a girl

dont have to do public part
Step 3 post alot but don't scam
Step 4 make threads of what you like
Step 5 respect the other users
Step 6 create stories
Step 7 reply to pms
Step 8 know the administration
Step 9 know the owner
Step 10 LOVE GETDARE

My polls
Bettyboop vs Rachie
What's better wedgie or crossdressing?
And
Poll pick my wedgie
crossdressing227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #1637
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiney View Post
That was significantly more creative then anything I've seen here in a while, and for that, you get a dare welshdresser

I'm not sure what you have in terms of clothes and equipment, so I'm going to make shot in the dark here on this.

This dare is going to involve using a little imagination. specifically, you're going to be kidnapped and turned into a girl, so you'll have to imagine/play along with parts of the dare.

Start off in your normal guy clothes (If you really want to be hardcore about this, wear some clothes you can destroy). Imagine you take a shortcut through a back alley, and all of a sudden, a white cloth gets pulled over your face, and suddenly you fall asleep. When you wake up, you're tied up and (if you're doing the hardcore version of this, keep your guy clothes on and cut them off while you are tied up) you're being dressed as a girl. Your kidnappers put panties, stockings, a bra, a dress, a wig, make up, and heels on you (put these things on the retie yourself). They tie you spread eagled and put a vibrator into your ass and they put clothes pins on your balls and leave you there for 30 minutes. When they come back, they untie one of your hands and let you masturbate, but just as you are about to come, they make you stop and tie your hand back up and leave you for another 15 minutes (edge and then retie your hand back). After another 15 minutes, one of them sticks a dildo in your mouth and forces you to give it a blow job for 10 minutes. They then let you masturbate and come.

For the person giving me a dare, please, please, please respect my limits. Look at my limits. Don't ignore them. I'd also like it if you took some time with your dare. don't just say do your own dare or wear panties for a week. Be creative with the dare. The more creative it is, the mroe likely I am to push my limits.

Clothes I have:

Wig
Panties (black and red)
blue plaid Skirt
brown skirt
Leggings
Black babydoll shirt
5-inch heels
flat boots

I have handcuffs, ropes, scarves, and other things for bondage purposes.

Have fun dareing.
do this dare it was pretty fun
Old 07-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #1638
andiman

Send a message via AIM to andiman

go to some super market, and buy the following:
lipstick
tampons
a cucumber
condoms
nail polish

go home and use all of it...

Likes: x-dressing, semi public, risk of being caught, long dares, webcam

Limits: blood, poop, permanant, dangerous, severe pain.

My collection of stuff:
http://imgur.com/a/QzA0g
andiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #1639
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiman View Post
go to some super market, and buy the following:
lipstick
tampons
a cucumber
condoms
nail polish

go home and use all of it...
no public read limits can i get another one
Old 07-22-2011, 02:01 AM   #1640
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Nope... that dare wasn't public by any sensible definition.

this dare is for Andiman:

Go to birchplace.com and join on a free membership. Then go to the cam room in chat and put on a free strip and fondle show for 10 minutes. Obviously you can hide your face. You can only cum once you have had at least 10 people view your cam. If you dont make it, then no cumming for 2 days.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #1641
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

You are gonna roll one dice first and pick the right one..

1 - Thong
2 - Bra
3 - Thong + Bra
4 - Bra with 1 sock in each cup
5 - Bra with 1 sock in each cup + Thong
6 - Bra + Thong with a pad in it

That's what you are gonna wear..
Now roll another one:

1 - 1 day
2 - 2 days
3 - 3 days
4 - 4 days
5 - 1 week
6 - 2 weeks

That's how long you are gonna wear it
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:09 AM   #1642
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

No durations longer than 3 hours is one of my limits..... so as this one has a minimum of a day i can't do it.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
Old 07-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #1643
ToXic18heart

Send a message via AIM to ToXic18heart Send a message via MSN to ToXic18heart Send a message via Yahoo to ToXic18heart

This one's for welshdresser; Put a decently sized object in your ass and place a tight pair or panties on keeping the object in. Then tie yourself up with rope like a sling bikini(look it up if need be). After thats done put on a stuffed bra and any other bits of lingerie you want. Once you're dressed try to edge 3times in a half hour without using your hands. If you dont succeed spank yourself 20 times. Have fun <3
What i have: many panties;(thongs/gstring, boyshorts, bikini, etc),4 or 5 bras, fishnet thighhighs, black leggings with white dots, red and black pantyhose, swimsuits, (3 or 4 one pieces and 2 bikinis),a skirt, 2 nighties, camis, a vibrator/dildo
~
Feel free to pm me any dares or requests
ToXic18heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:21 PM   #1644
The Man Man
Account Banned

You are to wear a bikini and take a nice, long bath. Afterwards, as you reach for a towel, do not dry out the bikini itself, just your body, and wear it wet under your normal clothes for the day.
The Man Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #1645
lucy-ann

guy above is banned.... ill take one tho this thread neeeded reviving
likes:crosdressing, wedgies, indoors (bathroom bedroom), masturbation, shower dares, humiliation, pee, hidden public, sleeping

Limits: anal, cum eating, poop, public, pain and social suicide.

Favourite items: pink pvc lockable sissy dress, tutus, pvc catsuit

Spoiler:
Sissy will complete any dare that does not break limits sent to her from a female
lucy-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #1646
Thatonekid
Account Banned

wear a thong, bra (connected) and a dress, do your make up and edge three times then masturbate... you must keep the outfit on for 3 hours after... then you can clean.
Dislikes:anal, cum drinking, public humiliation, poop dares, messy
wedgie me! its only a pm away!
I have been a bad bad boy, pm me all punishments, i do them all and reflect on my behavior
Thatonekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:38 PM   #1647
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Do every dare on this thread that you can do. Pm me how many you could do. For every one you couldn't do.You must spank your ass 20 times for each one
Old 08-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #1648
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

wear every item of female clothes you possess (at the same time). For every one you couldnt get on you must spank your ass 20 times - after youve finished and removed all the clothes you got on.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #1649
nasty girl
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to nasty girl

put on some panties and some low cut jeans stuff your shirt into your panties and un fly your zip and take a nice walk to the park

DIS LIKES/FAMLY ILLEGAL POO

when ever someone pms me with the words "its time" i lick my feet for 3 min

when ever someone PM's me with the words 'Get To It', I will take off my Shoes and Socks and leave them off for the next Two Hours, no matter where I am at!
nasty girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:42 AM   #1650
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Crossdress completely and spend 5 minutes outdoors. You can do it any time any place you choose but once the 5 minutes begin you cannot stop til its done. Oh, and YOU MAY NOT COME UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE THIS DARE.

Last edited by welshdresser; 08-04-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk