Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #1576
daremaster 1
getDare God

wear a dress and stuffed bra and heels and go for a nice long walk
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:33 AM   #1577
stickyfingers

get in a bra connection wedgie with a tiny thong and find the tightest and shortest dress you have and wear that over the top. Roll a dice and that is how many hours u have to keep it on.

(Can i have an underwear one please and also i have no thongs or g strings )
stickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:42 AM   #1578
goodlilsub

wear panty and bra with thigh highs or pantyhose, short skirt and tank top. if you live in an apartment block, go out in the hallway and walk to the end of the hall go up or down one floor, walk to the end of that hall then back to your floor and go to your apartment.While you are in the stairway you must pull out your dick and cum. if you live in a house, open your windows and doors so people can see in and stand there dressed like a woman for 15 minutes, rub your dick and make it hard then cum
goodlilsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #1579
just_some_guy

Put on a tight corset, a bra (if there isn't one built into your corset), a thong, pantyhose, heels (at least 4 inches), a miniskirt, feminine gloves, and makeup. Stay dressed in this for as long as you can non-stop, then come back and read the text below.

Spoiler:
The day after you finish take the number of hours you stayed dressed up like this away from 168. Then put the outfit back on again, tie yourself to a chair, and listen to "Barbie Girl" by the Samanda Twins that many times.

If you last longer than 168 hours PM me how long you lasted and I have to do the other half of the dare.

If you are reading this text before attempting the first part of the dare, then subtract the number of *days* you lasted instead of the number of hours

Like: Crossdressing (esp. heels, dresses), some WAM, some bondage

Dislike/Maybe: More than 3 hours, tied up more than 1 hour, eating or drinking, filling clothes, semi-public

Punishment only: tied up more than 2 hours, semi-public more than 1 hour

Limits:* Public, pics/video/cam, involving others/animals, bodily waste, noticable/permanant afterward, too long, master/slave/control, illegal, anal/enema, diapers, cum denial, naked, sig dares

* unless otherwise specified

Last edited by just_some_guy; 04-30-2011 at 09:59 AM.
just_some_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #1580
gudes

Get fully dressed up as a woman. Insert a carrot anally. Then pour Italian dressing all over yourself. Now go outside and sit in the sun for 20 min and then jerk off onto yourself.

Like: crossdressing (moms and sisters clothes/underwear), masturbation, little anal, maybe cum play, light orgasm control
Limits: pain, poo, pee, blood, illegal, family (no one can know), webcam (don't have one)
gudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #1581
naughtygirlyboy

have all my sisters clothes so I can't get them messy
Old 05-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #1582
bradslut

put on your sisters sexiest clothes you can get a hold of then when no one will be home tie your self to the bed with your butt up in the air for 30 min then jerk off in clothes

likes Crosdressing, Semi Public, masturbation, light anal, i have some panites a teddy bra and lipstick

dislikes poo pee blood and anything seriously painful
bradslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:40 PM   #1583
mrspas4

where all you sisters clothes or yours and stand in window if daring for 1 minute or walk around your back yard
mrspas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:41 PM   #1584
mrspas4

Talking

make mine really good please its been a while ill do everything wedgies pee diaper clothes tampons strap ons everyything
mrspas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #1585
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

OK. choose a sexy outfit, underwear and outer clothing too. Put the bra and knickers in a bra connection wedgie, but before you do that, insert your biggest dildo anally and use the panties wedgie to keep it forced in. Now stuff your bra and get ready to go out for a walk. I dont care if you need to oput male clothes over the top in order to get away from your neighbours, but wherever you go, you must eventually strip to just your crossdressed outfit. I suggest a quiet countryside area, because you will need to find some stinging nettles. Take a handful of these - you can wear a glove- and shove them down your knickers. Leave them there for 10 minutes minimum, while you fondle your cock through the material of your panties. After the 10 minutes are up, you may remove the nettles provided you can first wet your knickers by pissing yourself Now, remove your dildo and perform a blow job on it, if its really shitty, then you can take your knickers off now and use them to clean it, however, once cleaned you must put the knickers back on. Suck the dildo now, deep throat it. While doing that, you may masturbate through your knickers, in fact you MUST. You must keep sucking it until you manage to cum in your panties. Thereafter you must REINSERT the dildo and go home, where you may clean up. Once you are home though, remove your knickers and lick all the cum out before getting cleaned up.

PM me with how it goes or any issuers with it that you have.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:00 PM   #1586
sit4rope

Dress yourself in panties, stockings, garter belt, and a sexy top and bind your arms and legs to a chair (with you in it). Have some sort of a release such as a timed lock or frozen key.

---------------
Likes: Crossdressing, bondage, cbt, piss, and more - try me
Semi-Likes: semi-public
Limits: Fecal, public
sit4rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #1587
bradslut

get into a sexy pair ofpanties stick them in your mouth then grab another pair and jerk off with them cum onto them then stick those in your mouth and suck tem dry

likes Crosdressing, CBT, humiliation Semi Public, wearing then to work
dislikes pee poo blood

please make mine extra good and you can pm me to see if i finished task
bradslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:02 PM   #1588
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

go somewhere outside and deserted wearing a pink dress, high heels, and makeup jerkoff on tree and lick it up

likes-crossdress,masturbate,semi-public,vibrator
limits-messy,bondage,pee,poop,others
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
I have red dress,red cami, black/white/green/blue skirt, every color for a bra, every color for panties, red/white high heels, red/pink lipstick, every color nail polish except green, yellow, and blue, every color eyeshadow except black and white, red/light pink/ dark red lip gloss, red/ black lipliner, mascara, eyeliner, red/pink/black lingerie, black/black and pink shirt, and every color belly shir
theboygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #1589
lordbob
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to lordbob

dress up in your choice of clothes and the go out and pee in public
ask me anything
www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=466389

I have been dared to do every dare PMed to me for the next month
Mean Little Kitty Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo
lordbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #1590
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Put on the mini skirt and the pink panties. Pull up the skirt so your butt cheeks show. Spank each 20 times as hard as you can for being a naughty girl.

Take the pink panties off but leave the skirt on, put them in your mouth and ride a large carrot annaly for 5 minuites.

Put the panties back on and masterbate to orgasm with them on. Put them in your mouth and repeat the anal step.

Have fun!

Please make mine crative. I have tons of thongs and panties, tons of bras and lingerine, red latex booty shorts, and sexy tops. For bondage I have rope, a blindfold, and common househeld items.

I like: Bondage, Crossdressing, Anal, Nudity, Masterbation, Sissification, Pain, Spanking, and complicated and crative dares.
Limits: Public, Involving other people, Messy, Ruining cloths, blood, scat, pee all the norms.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk