Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #1546
abcdare

Give yourself a Bra/thong wedgie and stay like it for atleast ten minutes.

I have: Bra, Panties, Tights,Dresses ( pink,purple,black and white, black), Skirts ( Tutu), Makeup, Girls Shirts, one peice swimming costume, Fairy wings,

Like - crossdressing, bondage
Dislikes - public, family, illigal, messy, Poop, pee,
abcdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #1547
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Dress up in a dress, tights/ stockings, bra, and Panties, tie yourself up on a hogtie for 30 minutes. Hope no-one walks in on you

Dresses, leotards, tights, panties, bras, short shorts, girl tops, dance costumes.

Limits: no outdoors, no public, no cum, no family, no ways of getting caught.
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #1548
Link1

wear a dress for a day. You may put whatever you want over it, but nothing under the dress.

I don't have much.. a few thongs and panties really. I'm willing to spend up to.. 15 bucks for the dare tho. so make it good. XD
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #1549
abcdare

Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1 View Post
wear a dress for a day. You may put whatever you want over it, but nothing under the dress.

I don't have much.. a few thongs and panties really. I'm willing to spend up to.. 15 bucks for the dare tho. so make it good. XD
*** no family, no ways of getting caught. **** so against my limits due to me getting caught**
Old 04-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #1550
Link1

Well you wouldn't get caught if you were careful ._.

but ok.. choose 3 items to wear. You'll also need clothespins. Go to the bathroom (you can't get caught there right?) and change into your girly clothes. Then put at least 4 clothes pins on your tongue. The further in they are the better, so that your mouth is sorta stuck open. Enter the shower area so you don't drool all over the floor if you want. Stand around drooling for 5 minutes. Then drop to your knees and get any clothes blocking your privates out of the way. Use the drool as lube. Make sure to edge at least once. After you cum, you may shower. Probably best to do this when no one is home so you can take your clothes to a hamper or something. Otherwise you'll have to cover them up with your own clothes so no one sees.

If this dare doesn't work for you still, I give up. XD

And like I said before, I only have some thongs and panties. oh and some pantyhose actually. but otherwise i'm willing to spend some money if the dare is good enough.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #1551
coldice
Account Banned

give ur self a thong wedgie
mine must be in my house no one can see i want a complicated or creative one
i love bras and thongs btw

Also pm me thong/gstring/wedgie/a lil messy ideas plz I neeed them
Or pm me if ur into them plz
coldice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #1552
theboygirl
getDare Sweetheart

do every dare on this thread
maybe semi public

mine cant be messy, no bondage, wedgie, or public
theboygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:35 PM   #1553
coldice
Account Banned

New dare please read what I asked for

Also pm me thong/gstring/wedgie/a lil messy ideas plz I neeed them
Or pm me if ur into them plz
coldice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #1554
Link1

you ask for a complicated dare, but give me that? borrriinngg! -.-
Old 04-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #1555
kaliara

Alright Link it sounds like you are fairly underprepared for the cross dressing thread. Since you said you arent too keen on public and am willing to spend a little money we are going to push your limit just a wee bit.

First and foremost you need to go to a department store of your choosing. Before you go make sure you are wearing a cute pair of panties because like most good cd'ers you should already be wearing them. So go to the store and try to find a bra and thong that match in color or style. (lacey, pink, etc) After you go to checkout you are to ask the clerk where the restroom is. Tell her you dont need a bag and promptly walk to the restroom. Now that you are here enter a stall and put on your new items. You should stuff up the bra and make sure it fits nicely. If you are feeling daring at this point you can either go back into the store to find a cute camisole shirt that goes nicely with your new clothes or you may return home to where you will find yourself on all fours begging for cum while masturbating in front of the mirror.

Hope this was good enough for ya.
Also if the next person could try and put a little thought itd be much appreciated

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #1556
ice
Account Banned

Dress up like a school girl
For mine give a creative or hard dare must be in my room I got all girl clothes
Likes-wedgies ass spanking anal dicegames crosssdrrssing degradding abuse verbal abuse thongs panties girl clothes masturbation diapers pretending to be a baby messy being a slave webcam pics food orhousehold objects food enemas

dislikes everything else
loooking for wedgie buddy and webcam buddy pm me
looking for mistress pm me
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #1557
abcdare

^ banned so should i miss him ?

Get a set of panties and then another set, put both sets on and give yourself a wedgie, now put on a bra and fill it up with such things like ballons, tissues or something, now admire yourself, next put on a dress of somekind and now stay like this for at least 5 minutes whilst keeping the wedgie, now you may undress and cum

I have: Bra, Panties, Tights,Dresses ( pink,purple,black and white, black), Skirts ( Tutu), Makeup, Girls Shirts, one peice swimming costume, Fairy wings,

Dislikes - public, family, illigal, messy, Poop, pee, wet, long dares
Old 04-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #1558
testingguy
Account Banned

dress up as a fair and give ur self a hanging wedgie

for mine it could only be in my room and make it also a xdressing maybe some anal

dislikes-everything else

PM me if you want me as a dare or webcam slave
testingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #1559
flatshot18

Thumbs up Since the other guy was banned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdare View Post
^ banned so should i miss him ?

Get a set of panties and then another set, put both sets on and give yourself a wedgie, now put on a bra and fill it up with such things like ballons, tissues or something, now admire yourself, next put on a dress of somekind and now stay like this for at least 5 minutes whilst keeping the wedgie, now you may undress and cum

Dislikes - public, family, illigal, messy, Poop, pee, wet, long dares

ABC - Get yourself comfy wearing a bra and panties (preferably thong). Then put on your tights. On top of the tights, put on a one piece bathing suit.
To top it all off, add your tutu. Now clean your entire room like this and sing one avril lavigne song while dancing in front of your mirror.

Likes: Feet, cum, small anal, xdress, semi-public (stuff hiding or underneath clothing, or leaving people kinda wondering), bondage, small messy, diapers

dislikes: pain, public, pee/scat
flatshot18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #1560
DareOnMat

Get fully crossdressed (make up, dress, thong), put a banana in your panties, give yourself a bra wedgie.....stay like this for 1 hour
Limit: poop, public, parents, several pain, permenent and illegal
DareOnMat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk