Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2020, 04:07 PM   #4
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Since timing is the issue lets practice that

Put a thick towel on the ground (2 if you need to) and sit cross-legged with a wooden spoon, the wand, icy hot, 1 peg, and your clover clamps near you. Spank your tits 15 times each counting each one spank in a rhythm: 1, 2, 3, 4; 1, 2, 3, 4... where each 1 is to be done as a hard spank and the others are light pats; only the 1 count as one spank, alternating between each tit. Smear a thin coat of icy hot onto your areolas and repeat the rhythm this time 1, 2, 3, 4; 1, 2, 3, 4.... After your tits are warmed up attach the clover clamps to your nipples and tug on the chain with one hand while you finger your hole with another for 60 seconds, set a timer on your phone for this and turn it away. Count in hour head 60 seconds and if you're over or under use the spoon on your spread cunt and clit that many times times in the rhythm you should be an expert in by now 1, 2, 3, 4; 1, 2, 3, 4...

Get up, stretch and do 15 jumping jacks while the clamps are attached, then find a door handle you can wrap the chain around and slowly lean back till the clamps come off. You may spend no more than 120 seconds however you like but just like above set the timer and turn away, once it goes off you'll pay the toll w/your better parts for that many seconds: 1, 2, 3, 4; 1, 2, 3, 4... Afterwards get the wand and put the clamps back on your nipples. Sit cross-legged and set the head of the wand between your pussy lips and pressed against your clit if you can, the handle of which must be hanging on the chain between your tits. That means if you have to hunch over to get the chain low enough then that's what you'll have to do. Switch the wand to medium and stay like that for 10 min (timed). When you're on the edge about to cum switch the wand to high and let it blast your sex relentlessly until the wave crashes by, switch it to medium afterwards and then back to high when on the edge again.

The towels are there to catch the mess you and your cunt will inevitably make so there's no need to worry about that, just let all go and give in to the sensations assaulting your crotch and whatever else may leak out of you. Do not stop this part for any reason. If your back truly can't handle it then pm me and I'll adjust this punishment. After the timer goes off, take a look at the time, remove the clamps and put your face in the mess on the towel, knees as close to your face as you can comfortably fit them on the towel, ass in the air and back curved in and your feet should be pointed away from each other. Put the one peg on your clit so that it sticks straight out. Wrap your arms around the top of your head so that your hands are laying on the opposite's elbow and stay there. Stay there for 10 minutes plus however many minutes you think you need to learn your lesson. How much time will you give? Out loud say what you're sorry for. Say why you won't do it again. Say what you really mean you'll do and not just what you think sounds good. Then after you think that time is up take a look at the clock, how far off were you by? Lick your mess off the towel until its all gone and report back in detail here for everyone to see your shame.

Finally for every 30 min you don't start this you accrue 1 spank to your spread pussy, really try to get it in between your folds.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture, punish a slut, pussy punishment, spanking