Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-10-2013, 12:34 AM   #61
Hrisy

"In no time the taxi arrived and I left. I have to admit that I fingered my pussy on the way home. I hope the driver didn't watch. Or did I hope that he saw me in his rear-view mirror? Was it for him that I opened the coat and spread my legs? "

I've read it until this point so far and I love it. I love how you love the humiliation, and the "scene" in the movie theater is great. Very intense I imagine.

Best wishes :*

Limits: family, friends, pictures, illegal, scat, blood
Hrisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #62
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 17

Quote:
I love how you love the humiliation...
I was with my parents, visiting some friends. It was a formal invitation and I only went there because my Mom had asked me to do so. I was late when I arrived and I had not eaten since lunch. I had been afraid they would only serve finger food, and I was right. I had some chicken satay brochettes, stuffed guinea fowl breast mini skewers off the grill, skewers with marinated gamba prawns and a lot of excellent white wine. After the third glass I felt a lot better and decided to have a pee. I had always wanted to pee standing up in my host's luxurious bathrooms.

I was standing right in front of the toilet seat, had opened the lid and was pushing my skirt up when I got his text message. "Come down immediately," it said, "I need you." Of course. It was my bf. I hastily closed the lid and pulled my skirt down. No time to pee...

I told Mom I had to leave. She looked at me with a strange expression, but said nothing. I offered her a forced smile and left.

The bf waited for me in his dad's fancy car. I got in and he drove me to a parking lot close to where my parents lived. I knew the place, it was not more than an empty site, covered with gravel. Some windows in the surrounding buildings were lit, but most of them were dark. In one of the lit windows I could see shadows moving. I felt uneasy, we were just two blocks away from my parents home and in a street that they would have to use on their way home.

My bf was not bothered at all. He switched the engine off and uttered, "Get out!" I hesitated. He smiled mockingly and put his hands on my knees, sliding my skirt up with one smooth movement. He looked me in the eyes and said in a soft and soothing voice, "Honey, please, get out of the car..."And added, in a more menacing tone, "Do it. Now. Move your dirty ass over to my side!" I obeyed unwillingly. It was freezing cold. I closed the passenger door and walked around the car. He opened his window, saw me shiver and grinned. "You're perfect, my dear, in your pencil skirt and your cardigan. Cool, calm, and collected. But we will change that. Get out of your clothes! Pronto! I want you to be naked when you suck my dick." What a cold start...

I stripped and he reached for my clothes, putting them on the seat to his right. A cold wind was biting into my naked skin. My nipples grew hard. They started to hurt in no time. He closed the window. I tried to cover my tits while I watched him pulling his trousers down. Taking his time in the warmth of the car. I had goose bumps all over my body and stepped from one leg to the other when he finally opened his door and spread his legs. I kneeled down and started to work.

He did not make it easy for me. He grabbed my hair, cupped my head and controlled my movements. I licked his shaft and sucked his balls. The cold gravel was hurting my knees. I tried to steady my body holding onto the doorframe. I knew how he liked to deep throat me. And sure, as soon as he was hard, he thrust his cock into my wide open mouth. I gagged and almost threw up. In the cold air it was difficult enough to breathe without his dick in my mouth. I can't remember how I did it, but after a few minutes his body stiffened and he squirted his load deep into my throat.

I swallowed dutifully, licked him clean and walked back to the passenger side. Slowly, because my legs hurt. Before I could open my door, he had locked the car from the inside, started the engine and headed towards the street. I ran after him. I was naked and cold and desperate. He stopped when he had almost reached the street, rolled down the window and threw my clothes in one of the muddy puddles on the driveway. He smirked and said, "You are such a docile little whore, Emily. What would your parents say if they could see you now? Before I get tired of you, we will sure have a lot of fun..." And he drove away.

I dressed in my muddy clothes. I did not bother with my panties, they were completely wet and would not have warmed me. It took me more than 20 minutes of walking and thinking to get to my place. It's strange – he humiliates me and it makes me horny. He punishes me and I get hot. It arouses me when he tells me to suck his dick, especially when I do not want to do it in the first place.

Whenever he's standing in front of me, I want to get on my knees and get his dick out. WOW! What a feeling! I'm such a slut...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:19 PM   #63
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's gallery/ one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You like the sorceress' apprentice?
Laura had ordered me to her service, and I had followed. On the dot 9:55 pm I opened the glass door to the gallery. I was naked, except for Laura's olive trench, my 6 inch heels and my bright red lipstick.

Laura met me in a loose fitting black dress, ending a hand's width above her knees, sleeves reaching her elbows, a shawl collar and a plunging V-neckline almost coming down to her belly button. When she move her body, I could easily see the better part of her firm breasts.

She embraced me and placed a polite kiss on both of my cheeks – but then she tightened her grip and kissed me seriously. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and enjoyed her tongue. Until she stopped, saying, "That's enough!" She took a step back. "I do not want to ruin your make-up, pet." But she smiled at me encouragingly. "Now give me your trench." A very young and very blonde girl in a very tight, very short, and very black tube-dress appeared. "You know Nadia?" It was the girl I had seen in her bed when I woke up on the floor, after my first assignment as a nude waitress. She passed the trench onto her without looking. "Nadia is my apprentice."

Laura urged me to spin around. I did, doing a small dance. She smiled approvingly, "You look gorgeous." She softly brushed my tits with the back of her hands. My nipples hardened. Nadia was back, carrying a small box. She opened it and offered the contents to Laura. It was a collar necklace, maybe 1/4" wide and 5.20" in diameter, made of silver with a high-gloss finish. Laura closed it around my neck. It fit tightly. "From now on, pet, you will wear this at all times." She screwed it shut, using a small, delicate allen wrench. "As there is no way out for you on your own." She smiled softly. "I'm the only one with the right tool."

Laura's hands were on my naked hips. The lights changed. Reluctantly she let go. "I have to talk to the press, pet. Nadia will lead you to the drinks." I looked around and followed the blonde girl. Despite being in a prestigious and expensive part of town, just between Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg, the exhibition room was huge. High ceiling, big skylights, white painted brick walls, dark wooden floor. On the walls I saw large prints, mostly black and white, and smaller prints, in a riot of colors. A big balloon, lit from the inside, was floating in the air. Combined with the directional lights shining on the prints, it made for a splendid atmosphere.

I was ready when the first visitors arrived. I made my rounds, tray in hand, offering my body, a smile and a glass of champagne to everyone who cared. Even if some people turned their heads and others whispered to each other, nobody seemed to mind. In Berlin it is perfectly cool to have a naked slave girl offering drinks in an art gallery.

Suddenly Laura's voice boomed through the air. She held her microphone as she might have been holding an enticing cock, said hello and introduced a very skinny Asian guy. Black jeans, white belt, and a black tee. His straight shoulder-length hair combed downwards from a middle parting. He explained what we should feel about the photographs on display. I tried to listen but the sound quality was so bad that my mind started to wander. I checked out all the visitors - and panicked! Over there was my stupid bf. He was here, with some of his friends, or his family, or whatever, listening to the Asian guy!

When the speech was done and the photographers had thanked Laura for her support, a DJ took over. Repetitive house music filled the room. Very low at first, but getting louder all the time. I resumed my tour. I knew that I could not avoid my bf, so I went straight to him and offered my drinks. He looked at me so incredulously that I had to stifle a grin. He hissed, "We'll have to talk," took the champagne, and downed it in one gulp.

Some of the guests were still looking at the photographs, but most of them had gathered in the middle of the room and started to dance. The lights in the balloon changed colors. Laser beams flashed through the room. I could not run around fast enough to satisfy every need. But Laura had thought of that. The door to another room opened and revealed an improvised bar – a table with a guy who sold Vodka Red Bull and other party drinks. I was on my way to Laura, to tell her that I considered my duties to be done, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You are such a slut," said my bf. I could not object, so I kept my mouth shut. "But it's ok. I'm happy to see you." The bf smirked. "I'd love to have a blowjob right now!"

He grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the restrooms. I did not think it would make sense to create a scene. And it would not help me in the long run. So I followed him obediently into the men's toilet. He let me stand naked in the middle of the room for everybody to see, while he washed his hands. Thoroughly. Then he pushed me into one of the stalls, closed the door and dropped his pants. I went to my knees and started to suck him. He closed his eyes, knotted his hands in my hairs and took control of my head.

As soon as he was done, I licked him clean. And he went back to his friends. Or to his family. Or whatever...

I was left naked, mouth filled with cum, in the men's toilet. What a nice evening! I decided I'd better find Nadia, get my trench and go home.

When I came back to the main room, the party was at full blast. I circled the room to no avail. I could see neither Nadia nor Laura. Only a lot of drunken guys having a go at me. How encouraging it must be to see a girl naked...

I shrugged them off and went to the bar. Ordered a Red Bull and two vodkas. Felt like I needed something really strong. Just when I wanted to gulp down the first vodka, it occurred to me that I had no money. "I'll pay for her," said Laura's voice from behind my back. I turned around and looked in the smiling face of her apprentice. I quickly downed both vodkas before she could object. But the alcohol did not help. I did not loose the taste of my bf's cum.

I felt better when Laura took my hand. "I have been looking for you, Emily," she said warmly. "I want you to come home with us."
Old 06-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #64
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's car

Quote:
"One more thing..."
I was in the backseat of Laura's car. Still naked. Nadia had told me that there was no need to look for the trench . She said we would be at Laura's place in a few minutes anyway and she would not be able to find the trench because it was buried under all the jackets, coats, cloaks, overcoats, greatcoats and so on scattered around in the small cubicle that served as a coat room in Laura's gallery.

I had not believed her but the 2 vodkas had made me docile. Laura was driving. She looked at me in the rear view mirror. She smiled and said, "Nadia, be nice. I want you to kiss Emily. I want her to be hot when we arrive." Without hesitation, Nadia took me in her arms, kissed my lips and had her hands between my legs faster than I could say "Nice to meet you!" It felt good and warm and I could no longer close my eyes to the fact that I had been horny since I was wearing the slave collar. Being naked among all the visitors had been a special experience. And I was happy to share that experience by opening my mouth. "Eeek!" Nadia blurted out, "Have you just sucked a guy's dick?"

Laura did not stop smiling. "Quiet, back there. I do not want you to talk. I want you to make out. So please, only eating noises from now on! And do not dare to make her cum, Nadia! That will be my privilege. Do you hear me, Emily?"

Nadia was naked and in my lap in no time. I looked longingly at Laura. She was still smiling. Nadia buried her head in my crotch and slurped away.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #65
monkey725

I love the way you write, definitely the best story running on getdare right now. Every time I read it I'm left wanting more.

Keep going!
monkey725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #66
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great job, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #67
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
My young German slut, I have not heard from you for days. Are you tiring of your old American Master? Last thing I know is that your bf texted – what happened? And have you heard from Laura again?
Laura did not text me. No word from her. I have to admit that I'm disappointed. But – as you know – the bf did, the day before yesterday.

He picked me up yesterday evening. He had told me to wear one of my short tank-top cotton dresses and no panties. He had also advised me to be drunk. I added last finishing touches to my make-up and emptied my second glass of prosecco while I waited for his call. Being ordered to drink and wearing a short dress that rode up with my every move had aroused me. When he was on the phone finally, he told me to join him in his car. I was anxious but wet and good at the same time.

I grabbed my purse and a hoodie. Apart from that I only had the dress and the heels. Nothing else. I expected him to take me to a bar, or to a club, or to a restaurant. Why else would he have ordered me to wear a short dress and nothing else?

But he drove me to Ernst-Thaelmann-Park, between Prenzlauer Alle and Greifswalder Straße. During the summer this is a wonderful place, with a nice coffee shop and people on blankets on the green. But in a cold and snowy winter... nobody's there. He parked his daddy's car in Greifswalder Straße. We passed some cozy looking restaurants and bars, warm yellow lights behind big windows. He brusquely refused my low voiced offer to invite him to one of these restaurants but insisted on taking me to the park. It was not as cold as the last days, but still around freezing point and with my naked legs and no panties, I felt completely out of place. My hoodie was not helpful at all. I hated the bf! Whom did he think he was?

Oh well, he did not think. He was just looking for a secluded spot to get his blowjob. I knew there was no way 'round. The only thing I could do was to make him cum as fast as possible and then go back to the warmth of my apartment, or a club, or a bar....

I let my dress slide up, showed him my naked pussy, got on my knees, pulled his trousers down and started to lick his dick. When he was hard (not so easy in the cold, I had to work on it!) I offered him my mouth. I encouraged him to use my throat. I urged him to treat me rough. And he did. He fucked my face thoroughly and deeply. I gagged and he pinched my nostrils. I opened my mouth even wider, and he rammed his pathetic dick deep in my throat. It did not take him long to cum. I swallowed, licked him clean and pulled his trousers up.

He invited me for a drink to one of the bars. He told me that he was very satisfied with his whore and that he had new ideas and that he wanted to change the rules.

I did not listen. I was trying to get warm again. And I was dreaming of striking Laura and slinky Nadia and steaming hot orgasms in Laura's big brass bed...
Old 06-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #68
TOM-ALLEN

This is a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
TOM-ALLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #69
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Another great part, please continue.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 07-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #70
monkey725

Default Missing this!

come back soon. Want to know what happens next... be a shame for this story to die
Old 08-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #71
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A New Start/ 1

The BF switched on his smart phone and said, "I want you to see something..." I heard the slurping noises before I could see the image and I knew what it was. It was me, shot from his POV, kneeling and sucking his dick. And yes, there I was, dressed in my skimpy dress, my arms naked, my legs bare, my body shivering in the cold, my mouth wrapped around his dick, sucking him in, letting him go, sucking him in again, deeper and deeper, gagging, drooling, doing my best to make him cum. Despite his dick fucking my mouth, my face was clearly visible. Visible enough to be recognized.

He smiled and said, "This is not the only video I have, slut." I could have slapped his grinning face, but I knew better. I smiled back and listened to him saying, "I have a nice video of you naked in Laura's Gallery. I have another one of you sucking my dick in the restroom of Laura's Gallery. And I have an even nicer one of you standing completely naked in the parking lot not far from your parent's home." And he showed me.

I knew what would come next, and he sure did not disappoint me. "On top of that, I know all about your online Master. And I would not be surprised if there is more. I suspect you have more Masters. Online and offline? Is Laura your Mistress? Are you into girls?" I became silent and looked down to the ground. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up. Right into his eyes. He grinned. I did not like it. It was an evil grin.

"Listen to me, slut! I'm sure you do not want these videos to be seen by others, besides me and you. Especially not by your cool new friends. Or by your parents. Or by members of your family. Or by your parent's friends..." He did not have to continue. I knew what he meant. I was at his mercy. I forced a smile on my face and said, "What do you want me to do?"

He smiled back. He was very pleased with himself. "From now on you will not only suck my dick whenever I call you, you will do much more. You will be eager to please me. You will do everything I want. Willingly and obediently. And what's more – you will do it in such a way that everybody believes you do it out of your own free will. Including me. Show me that you are proud to be my toy! Convince me that it makes you horny to obey.... "
Old 08-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #72
monkey725

Default welcome back

so happy you've continued this story and another great chapter!

can't wait for more
Old 08-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #73
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, please continue.

Yamask
Old 08-21-2013, 02:21 AM   #74
foobar123_549

Nice to see you back and humiliated!
foobar123_549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #75
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A New Start/ 2

I smiled sweetly. What else could I do? I was caught. I looked at him with all the sincerity I could muster and said, "But I am eager to please, Sir! Believe me! Since that night you found out about my online activities, since that night you spanked me, tied me to your bed and fucked my brains out, I lust for your orders. I love the way you treat me. I want to be your slave! Sir, please! Believe me..." I ran my left hand through my hair and licked my lips. "I could please you in so many ways, Sir..." My right hand was between my thighs. "Ohhh Sir! Please! I beg you! Allow me to serve you..." He nodded reluctantly. "Okay... Address me as Sir. I like it. At least for the time being. It will make you aware of your lowly status." My fingers were inside my pussy. He stared at my crotch. " I knew it! You are a horny little slut..." He sneered. "You really want to please?" I took my fingers out, licked them clean and nodded. He looked around. An older guy sitting at a table nearby was watching me intently. The BF gave him a wry smile. The guy waved back. "What a nice start..." the BF said, "You already have a fan..." He leaned back. "You love to show off, slut, don't you? Why not blow him a kiss? I'm sure he'll like it." I blushed and obeyed. I knew it was an order.

The BF did not wait for the guy's reaction. He took my hands and said, "All right, all right... That's enough, my little love bird. Before this flirting goes on, I want you to get another drink. A Mai Tai should be fine. Tell the barman to make it strong..."

I got up, straightened my dress and went to the bar. I wiggled my ass and felt all eyes on me. A girl in a skimpy summer dress does not go unnoticed on a cold January night in a bar visited mostly by single guys. I felt used and humiliated and like a whore, but I was dripping wet. Arousal crawled up my spine and flooded my brain. I ordered "A strong Mai Thai, please" and sat on a bar stool. Knowing what the BF expected, I turned to the crowd, opened my legs and allowed everybody to see that I did not wear panties.

I looked at the older guy. He was in his forties, chubby, long hair, balding. Sporting a goatee. Wearing a dark jacket and a white t-shirt with some unreadable slogan. He played around with his smart phone and stared unashamedly at my bare pussy. I smiled. He smiled back, held up his phone and took pictures. Before I could cross my legs, the Mai Thai was on the counter. I turned to the barman, took a hearty slug through the straws, paid and fled back to the BF. Taking my May Thai with me.

"Did you like it, slut?" The BF grinned broadly. I sat close to him and took another slug. My hand was on his thigh, wandering up. "Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir! I liked it a lot...." I felt light and wozzy. He stroked my hair. "You're a good girl, Emily." He pushed my hands back before I was able to touch his dick. I hoped he was hard. He pointed to my glass: "Gulp down your drink, slut! I want you to perform for me..." I lowered my eyes and finished my drink in a hurry.

"Good girl. You are such an obedient little slut! Now listen to me: I want you to go over to the guy you have been flirting with. Tell him how cool he is and that you crave his cock. Tell him that you are flattered because he took your pics. Tell him that he has earned a reward. Offer him a blow job. Take him to the restrooms, get naked and suck him off. Do it in the men's room. And.... do not use a stall."

The strong liquor and my horniness washed over me like a big wave. When I could think again, I was squatting in front of the stranger. On my high heels. Legs spread. I grabbed his hands, pressed them against my pussy and said, "You see, lover? I'm all wet down there. You are just gorgeous, my friend! Please let me touch you. I need to touch you. Please... Let me suck your dick!” He looked at me bluntly. I lowered my voice, going for a more seductive tone. “Don't you wanna shove your cock in my mouth? I suck real good. You can ask the guy over there, he knows." I pointed to the BF who had approached, filming everything with his smart phone. "He says I give the best head in this place. I love thick cocks going in and out of my mouth. Please, fuck my face, I so much need you deep down my throat...." The BF was recording every word. I did not mind. Not any more. "Come on, lover. Fuck my face. All guys want to do that! You can fuck me as hard as you want. The harder the better – you can humiliate me. I like it rough... Please...."

And he did. He took me to the bathroom and used me. He made me his whore and the BF recorded it. I was naked, on my knees, sucking a stranger's dick, panting, moaning, gagging, swallowing and licking him clean... The BF shot me from all angles, pushed wet hair out of my sweating face, made sure that my features were visible, that I could not hide...

Back at the bar, I ordered a beer and gave it to the stranger. The BF made sure that every splash of cum the stranger had left on my face was beautifully lit...

Advertisements
Kink Talk