Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-31-2013, 09:33 AM   #46
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Strange Girl

You want to know about the strange girl? Her name is Laura. I think she's in her late-twenties, early thirties. Her family comes from all over Europe. Her mother is from Hungary, her Father from Denmark. She runs a small art gallery in Kreuzberg, specializing in contemporary photographs. There are a lot of young artists in Berlin, as Berlin is still inexpensive compared to other European capitals (but you know about this, I'm sure...). There are a lot of American artists living and working in Berlin. She represents some of these and some up-and-coming European artists as well – nothing to get rich (at least not yet) but enough to earn a living. And yes, she did call.

She was on my mobile one afternoon at 5pm and told me to wait for her in the Coffee Bar Oberbaum City, in Friedrichshain, at 6pm. I barely made it in time, found an empty table and ordered a latte macchiato. She arrived at 6:20 and looked gorgeous. Removing her jacket, she revealed a black t-shirt with a big green Power On sign printed on its front. I stared at her breasts. She smiled sweetly. I blushed. Her smile turned into a broad grin and leaning down towards me she said, "Wanna turn me on?"

I paid for my coffee and she took me to her loft, located across the river in Kreuzberg, on the upper floor of an old factory building overlooking the shores of the Spree, south of the famous Oberbaum-Bruecke. On the Friedrichshain side of the river I could see the new and fancy buildings of all the big media companies that have moved to Berlin since the fall of the wall. Speaking of the wall – on the Friedrichshain side is also the East-Side-Gallery where you can still find an authentic piece of the wall. One of the few pieces still left. Young tourist from all over the world meet here almost daily for open-air Techno parties.

We talked and she explained about her gallery. I told her about my studies (not much to talk about), she told me about her friends (a lot to talk about). She was flirting with me openly, but not in a pushy way, just a word here and a touch there and long looks and kind words. She claims to be bi-sexual, but I think her real interest is in women – or should I say young girls? She also claims to be polyamorous, and explained to me why one lover at a time is not enough for her. By then we had moved from coffee to some stronger stuff and I started to feel really cool and relaxed in her presence. That's why I told her about my online adventures. No, I did not talk about you. I kept it very general. But I bragged about my online D/s experiences and how I like to be controlled. She just smiled and said nothing.

She showed me her bath, an open shower and a white enamel tub in one corner of the big main room, her kitchen, open as well, in another corner of that big room, and her bedroom, a solitary canopy bed in a smaller room. She then told me it was late and kissed me good bye, sensuously, using her tongue, making me real hot. She told me to come back next weekend, I went home and masturbated, and masturbated again, and masturbated again. I had three orgasms before I finally fell asleep.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #47
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default These days everybody wants me to be a slave!

I will easily admit that I'd like to find out more about Laura. She seems to know cool people, she has a great flat, she oozes sex and - unlike me - she is so sure of herself. Right from the start she has made it very clear that she is my superior, and that I'd better accept it. Which I have done, willingly. Because I hope she will be interested enough in me to use me. It will be very tempting to be her toy....

I still have this issue with my stupid bf, though. Since he spanked me and fucked me and I yelled OH BEN and I had to tell him about you, Master, he has changed completely. He says, if I am your slave, I can be his slave as well. And that he expects me to come running whenever he calls. Unfortunately I did just that. He called for me twice over the last few days, and I came running. I thought he would tire of it soon. But he didn't, and now, he got me. He says he will tell all my friends what a slut I am if I stop. What he wants is quite simple –I have to suck his dick whenever he calls me. He does not want to fuck. He only wants blowjobs. He says I'm not worth an orgasm. He says, I can easily ask Peter if I want one.

Sounds bad, isn't it? But it's not THAT bad. You know that I want to be humiliated. It turns me on. So, both times he has been using me as his whore, I was so horny that I had to masturbate as soon as he was out of the room. His sticky cum still in my mouth...

I hope you do not think I'm too much of a slut. But you know how kinky I can be. You have said so yourself!
Old 06-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #48
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 16

Maybe I should start this report by telling you more about my stupid bf. Our parents are friends, and basically we know each other since childhood. He is 2 years older than me. We went to the same schools, but not to the same classes. My bf's parents are well off, so my parents were quite happy with us being friends. And when we grew older, they did not mind us being more than friends! Maybe they even nurtured the idea that in the future we might get married.

And that's what makes his threat so dangerous. If he would really tell my family, it would create a terrible stink. Except that I do not think that he will do it, and that I'm turned on by him using me. I still see it as some kind of child's play. Finding out who is the first to back out. But I can't be sure. Maybe it's genuine blackmail.

Tonight, when I came home from college, I was a little bit nervous. The bf had texted me to be ready at 7:30, so I had only 30 minutes left. The text message had said nothing about his plans, so I decided to stay in the clothes I had worn during the day. White panties with a red-pink-blue-green floral pattern. Low rise skinny jeans, so low that my panties were visible above the waistband. A short white spaghetti top. No bra. I do not need a bra. On top of that I put a pink zip up hoodie. And I remodelled my make-up. False lashes, a lot of mascara, dark eye shadows and dark red lipstick. When the bf calls, I add my comfy brown leather jacket, run down the stairs and join him in his father's fancy car.

He is in a bad mood. He wants to see "Skyfall" and he is late. When we arrive at the movies, the commercials have already started. He buys 2 tickets and enters the big room. I follow. In the dim and flickering light emanating from the screen the space in front of us seems almost empty. Only a few people in the middle rows. He shoves me to the back of the room, sits down and draws me to the seat next to him. As soon as I sit, he tells me to get out of my jeans. I do, as I know that any argument will only make him angrier. He takes it, folds it neatly and puts it on a seat far away from me. He watches the commercials without saying a word. When the lights finally get up, he says he needs a drink and leaves, taking my jeans with him. I'm left in my little girl panties. I do not dare to move. There are a lot more people than I had assumed. I crouch in my seat. When he comes back, the lights are down and they play the trailers. He brings three 16-oz beer cans and an X size popcorn. He opens one of the cans and gives it to me. "Drink, slut. Gulp it down. I'm sure you want to get your jeans back when the movie's over." I see his grin and try to empty the can as fast as I can. He watches me attentively. When I'm done, he opens the other cans, hands me one, keeps one for himself and offers me some of the pop corn.

Halfway through the movie, I have to pee. Small wonder! I ask him if I can please have my jeans back. He says no, not yet, and adds, "You'll have to suck my dick first." He wriggles out of his jeans and his boxers, pushes them down to his ankles and spreads his legs. I get on my knees and bury my head in his lap. "Not so fast, honey!" I look up. He takes a swig, wipes his mouth, puts the can on the floor and unzips my hoodie. "Take it off. Give it to me!" I do as I'm told and look around. Are there people staring at us? He has not bothered to lower his voice. He grabs the hem of my spagetti top and pulls it over my head. I'm naked, except for my panties. In the cinema! For everybody to see. To make things worse, he grabs my panties and pushes them down to my knees. "Now do it," he says, "Suck me dry!" And I do.

He gets hard in no time. He grabs my hair and controls the speed of my movements. He slows down now and then, to show me that he's in no hurry. For long minutes he seems to concentrate on the movie, without moving my head at all. But even when he gets soft, he insists on staying in my mouth. I listen to the soundtrack and try to find out if there are people moving. Looking at us. Seeing me in such an embarrassing situation.

He unkindly pulls my hair. "Don't stop, slut!" He has grown hard again. He grabs me with both hands and starts to fuck my face. He pulls me down and pushes me up as he wants. I move my head faster and faster until he puts his hand on my nose and blocks my nostrils. I can't breathe and open my mouth as wide as I can. He takes advantage and sticks his dick into my throat as deep as possible. I gag. To get it over with, I make encouraging noises, play with his balls and try to insert one of my fingers in his asshole. His muscles tighten. He likes it. I think he will cum in my mouth at every moment when he suddenly withdraws, shooting his load all over my face. It hits my forehead and my hair, sticky cum is running down my face, ruining my make-up and stinging in my eyes. He's still pulling my hair. "Clean me up," he says and I do. Thoroughly.

I whisper, "Can I now go to the bathroom, please?" but he does not agree. I have to sit still, pressing my legs together until his cum has dried on my face. By then, the movie is over. The lights go on while the credits roll over the screen. He gets up and leaves. I desperately look around and find my clothes in a heap on the floor, in the row behind us. I climb over the backrest of my seat, grab my clothes, dress hastily, rush to the restrooms and pee. Feeling better, I run after him, not bothering with cleaning my face. I do not want to be left back. I find him outside, in the parking lot. He plays with the car keys and asks, "Why are you so late?" He walks over to his father's car and opens the door. "You're such a lucky girl - I just wanted to go home without you."

When I'm back home, I fetch another beer from the fridge and sit in my room, face still covered with cum. I switch on my laptop and start to write this report. But I'm not in the mood. I'm annoyed and horny at the same time. I browse GD but it does not help. I desperately need an orgasm...
Old 06-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #49
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Photographs

Laura had told me to come back over the weekend without specifying a date. Saturday morning at 3am my phone beeped with her ring tone. It was a text message, stating that I should be at her place at 8pm. "Confirm asap!" she had added. I texted back that I would be there and went back to sleep. Except that I could not sleep any more.

At 8pm sharp I was at her door. She opened, looking gorgeous. She wore grey cotton sweats, low-slung, wide around the hips, tight on the legs. Brown combat boots with undone white bootlaces. A low-cut white tee with long rucked-up sleeves and "IN AND OUT OF CONSCIOUSNESS" written in big turquoise-olive letters across her chest. Evidently no bra. And no bracelets. Instead she wore a leather armband adorned with a skull in bronze. Her long hair was held back in a pony tail by a similar skull. She had her hands in her pockets and smiled at me wearily with heavily made up eyes.

She led me to the kitchen part of the loft, took a bottle of already opened red wine and filled two glasses. We both emptied our glasses and she poured again. She said that she had ordered Pizza and that the delivery boy would arrive any time now. "I hope you like pizza," she added. For a few seconds I was tempted to strip and open the door to the pizza boy in glorious nakedness.

But the moment passed and Laura started to set the table. She had prepared two small salads, made me sit down, bent her head towards me, asked about my studies, listened attentively, nibbled at her greens and refilled my glas as soon as I had taken a sip. By the time the pizza was delivered I felt slightly tipsy, and by the time the pizza was finished, I was considerably drunk. But it was ok. I felt warm and accepted and very daring.

When I stood up to clear the table, Laura was behind me, her hands on my shoulders. She turned me around, cupped my head with both hands and kissed me. I looked up at her face, opened my mouth and received her roaming tongue. In no time I was getting all fuzzy and wet down there. She pulled up my threadbare tee, lifted my arms and took it off over my head. She pulled my polka dot tube skirt down to my feet and I obediently stepped out. She approved of me neither wearing bra nor panties. She had stripped me naked in no time, except for my 6" heels.

She did not bother with closing the blinds. Even with all the lights on in the loft, her big panorama windows allowed us a wonderful look over Berlin. She led me to some book shelves and took out a very big, heavy one. On the cover it said "Helmut Newton". She opened it to some black and white photographs of strong, muscular women, naked except for her high heels. They looked self assured and beautiful. "To think that he did this in the eighties," she said. "Except for your leaner build, you look a lot like these, don't you think, Emily?" I blushed. "He died 23 Jan 2004, in a car crash. What a pity. He was a great guy..." She leafed through her books and came up with another one. "Look, here, that's Ryan McGinley. He makes large-scale color photographs of the people he knows. He wants to break down barriers between public and private spheres of activity." She opened the book at a random. I could see three people sitting on a bench in what could have been a boat. At least there was water in the background and a coastline not so far away. A girl was sitting in the middle, smoking, her legs hunched up. To her right a guy looked away in the distance and to her left a guy looked into the camera. It would have been just a regular snapshot, if not all three had been naked. "Don't you like it, Emily?"

It came to me that I might have been wrong about her age. She looked so young in the club. But now I was recalculating. She must be a lot older, definitely over 30. Amazing! I could have asked her, but I did not dare. What an interesting woman! So sure of herself. So purposeful. I was impressed.

She did not stop to talk about photographers she liked, and a lot of those she knew personally. It was really late, before I had noticed. "You should go home now, Emily, dear," she said. "But I want you to come back soon. And I hope it was not to bad for you, walking around naked." She smiled sweetly. "I guess you are to drunk to go home by train. I'll call for a taxi." She went to get her phone. When she came back, she carried a trenchcoat in military olive. "Try this," she said. It came down to above my knees, it was warm and comfy and it felt as if it was made especially for me. "You may keep it, for the time being. Wear it when you come back." She grinned. "And come back as you are - naked underneath the coat." She gathered my skirt and my tee. "In return, I'll keep those, in case you need something to cover up next time."

In no time the taxi arrived and I left. I have to admit that I fingered my pussy on the way home. I hope the driver didn't watch. Or did I hope that he saw me in his rear-view mirror? Was it for him that I opened the coat and spread my legs?
Old 06-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #50
Caught_Fantasies

Awesome story... I really enjoy reading it. Even though it possibly is "just" inner cinema.
Caught_Fantasies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #51
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Train Task

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
My young German slut. I am intrigued by your reports. I think you are hot, but at the same time I'm disappointed. Didn't we agree that your pussy belongs to me? So what's going on? I'm the only one who has the right to decide it you are allowed to cum or not! Don't you agree? And now I have to read about you masturbating all the time. Cumming all the time. Basically doing what you want, without thinking of me, your MASTER!

This has to be punished! Severely. And I just know how. As you seem to need as many orgasms as possible – you will get a lot of orgasms. In public. Just as you like it! I order you to masturbate in a train. For everybody to see. As often as you can...
I did it, Master! It took me some time to figure out a way to do it. In the end, I used a loose, low cut "boy friends" jeans. It was hanging low so it showed my panties and it was wide enough for my roaming hands. And to make sure that I could touch my pussy easily, I unstitched the trousers pockets.

The car I was in was very crowded. I sat in the last row, so I could watch all the other people. I slid my hand in my pocket and stroked my pussy. The thought of playing with my sex in full sight made me hot immediately. Even when two young girls sat very close to me, I kept going, only moving my purse into my lap for some cover. When the two girls stood up and got out of the car at the next station, I could not hold it any longer and I did cum. It was a very strong orgasm, and I did not manage to be quiet, but fortunately nobody seemed to care.

I was still horny and the situation was so arousing that I simply continued to play with my fuck-hole. At the end of the journey, after almost half an hour, I was so horny that I was bold enough to push my panties to the side and insert 2 fingers in my dripping wet cunt. I managed to cum just in time, the moment the train reached the station. I had to get out. I was a little bit shaky when I joined all the other students leaving the train.

Your slut thinks that it was a cool task. It made her incredibly hot and she had two wonderful orgasms...
Old 06-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #52
TOM-ALLEN

This is such a great story! I have been enjoying it very much.
You have a very interesting sex life I can't wait to hear more about your naughty adventures.
TOM-ALLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #53
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad. Like to hear more, please.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #54
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's night/one

In my last message with regard to Laura I have told you about my second visit to her place. Thinking back to it, I was even more intrigued then before. I have never met a woman like her. So sexy, so confident, so self-assured and so in control. I was fascinated. It never occurred to me not to do what she wanted. I was so curious to find out what she would do next that I was happy to follow her rules...

A few days after our meeting, her ringtone woke me up at 4 am. Her text message read, "Be at my place. 10pm sharp. Wear the trench, black heels, dark eyes and red lips. Nothing else."

I took the train. It was cold and rainy and I felt very naked in Laura's trench, my black heels and the unfamiliar lipstick. I had spent hours before the mirror, painting my face, applying eyeshadow in shades of silver, adding eyeliner in dark grey and topping everything with fake lashes in coal black. I do not even like false lashes. I do not know why I had to do it. But I had. As I had to purchase the slutty, bright red lipstick. As I had to meticulously apply the lipstick to my trembling lips. As I had to overpaint my lip's natural boundaries, making them seem larger than life. As I had to paint my nails a shiny black.

I arrived way too early. I looked around and noticed a traditional corner pub not far away from the factory building where Laura lives. I decided to have a beer and a leak. It was a bad choice. The pub was small, crowded and full of smoke. Standing at the bar I was unpleasantly aware of all the eyes looking at me. The local residents were obviously not used to a slutty young girl in high heels with presumably nothing beneath their trenchcoat ordering beer. The landlord took his time. When my glass arrived, I drained it quickly, paid, and left. I didn't bother with the restrooms.

It was raining again, and it was still too early for Laura. I walked past the factory building towards a gas station, turned around and walked the same way back. The trench was able to withstand the rain, but my feet were cold and my hair was wet. I was afraid my make-up would smudge. I had almost reached Laura's place when I noticed a car slowing down and pulling in at the curb. A guy at least three times my age opened the window and eyed my naked legs lustily. I did not wait for him to start talking, I turned towards the building, hurried to open the door, took the stairs in a run and waited for Laura to answer the doorbell."
Old 06-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #55
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting, please continue.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 06-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #56
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's night/ two

Quote:
You want to know what happened at Laura's place? Here it is...
Behind the door I heard voices and an occasional laughter. It took some time before steps approached and the door opened. I saw the dark shadow of a man against the brightly lit backdrop of Laura's loft. He ushered me in and helped me out of my trench. He was gone before I realized that I was naked in front of a whole group of people. "How nice, Emily, you're here in time!" Laura kissed my lips and pushed me forward, into the bright lights. She raised an arm. Her clunky bangles made clinking noises. The conversation died down. Everybody looked at her.

Laura pointed at me and declared in a sure voice, "This is Emily, my new pet." She leaned towards me and whispered, "Smile, sweetheart!" And loud again, "Emily, say hello to my friends." What could I do? With my trench gone, I was naked and helpless. I braced up, returned the looks and smiled my most radiant smile.

And then my big moment was over. The crowd resumed their conversation and I followed Laura to the kitchen part of the loft. Unopened aluminum containers and big silver trays were sitting on the counter, while two women in black pencil skirts and white tees fillled glasses with bubbly champagne, prepared Aperol Spritz in bright orange and added mint leaves to pale yellow Hugos. Laura pointed to one of the trays. "Would you be so kind and serve our guests, Emily?" She thrust one of the Hugos in my hand, helped herself to another and touched my glass. "I'm so happy that you could make it, Emily. Thank you so much for your help!" Before I could answer, she was gone.

I emptied my glass, grabbed the tray and tottered towards the waiting crowd, picked my way through singles, couples and threesomes, and offered my drinks and my looks to whoever cared....
Old 06-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #57
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice cliffhanger, please don't make us wait too long to find out the rest.

Yamask
Old 06-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #58
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's night/ three

Quote:
... you want more? Here we go!
My tray was empty before I had finished my first round. I hurried to the kitchen to fetch another one, but when I came back I noticed that most of the guests had something to drink. I used the opportunity to look around.

On one side of the loft, across from the windows, was a table set with white tablecloth, silverware and even more glasses. Ice melted in glass containers filled with water, and white candles were burning. The girls in the kitchen prepared dinner, clattering with their plates. Balancing my tray heavy with glasses I almost stumbled over a couple sitting on the floor, their backs to the wall. The guy wore a dark grey jacket, a white dress shirt open at the neck, blue jeans and black Converse sneakers - Chuck Taylor menswear. The girl had a strapless halter top and a short white tulle skirt. She had the same sneakers as the guy, albeit in white. They made warning noises and I looked down. Their glasses were empty. I bent over, no mean feat on heels while holding a heavy tray, took their glasses and gave them new ones. The guy grinned. "Thank you pet. You know that you look like a Newton nude, don't you?" The girl smiled sweetly. "Don't listen to him, pet. You're OK. How come you know Laura?" I shrugged. Felt a hand softly touching my naked butt. Felt the tray being taken off me. "Honey, she is the latest addition to the family," said Laura. She gave me another one of the Hugos. "Drink, pet. It will do you good." I downed it in one big gulp, as she was obviously waiting for me to resume the tray.

Feeling the effect of the drinks, I started a new round. I was more relaxed now and started to like my weird role. Being the only one naked, and having to serve, was strange but arousing. I started to slightly cross my feet with every step, swaying my hips as models do. I offered my glasses proudly, with a bright smile. I did not try to hide my tits any more and I felt a tickling sensation in my private parts whenever one of the guests could not take his eyes off my crotch.

Laura was back. She said nothing, just smiled and gave me a third Hugo. My vision started to blur. And she was gone.

The first guests gathered at the table. The girls in the skirts served starters. I tried to find my way to the kitchen. I man and a woman blocked my way. Both were half naked, wearing only low hanging jeans and white boy's briefs. Both were heavily tattooed. The woman had long blonde hair, way down to her hips. The man smiled absently and passed her a hand-rolled cigarette. Except that it was not a cigarette. I knew the smell. She inhaled deeply and hold her breath while she looked me up and down. Suddenly she smiled and offered me a drag. I accepted gladly.

I had reached the kitchen counter before I exhaled. One of the girls gave me a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine. I filled two glasses and tasted. Both glasses. The wine was good. I emptied the glasses and offered the content of the bottles to the guests already sitting. It would have done me good to get something to eat too, as I had not eaten since lunch. But I had to care for the guests! I was not so sure on my heels any more, and I might have spilled some wine, but I was stubbornly determined to be the best waitress Laura had ever had.

I can't remember what happened after the dinner. I must have gone on with the drinking and then passed out. When I finally woke up the next morning, a blindingly bright light exploded in my eyes and a terrible headache cut into my brain. I was lying on the floor, still naked, close to Laura's bed. Laura was sleeping. A very young girl, blonde, naked, smeared make-up, not older than 16, was snuggled into her arms.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:10 PM   #59
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, I have 14 differnet colors in the Chuck Taylor converse shoe.

Yamask
Old 06-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #60
monkey725

Been reading this story since the start and those last few chapters have made my night!

Thank you can't wait for more
monkey725 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk