Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-07-2024, 07:31 AM   #16
r0ver
getDare Addict

When you have a load of washing that could be done in a single go try this.
Lock away all your clean clothes except for one tshirt that just covers your ass and a skirt or trousers with pockets. Put the key in the pocket
Wearing just these two items 'accidentally' spill something on your trousers in front of your housemates.

Announce that you needed to do some washing anyway. Put in all your dirty clothes and the trousers/ skirt leaving 'forgetting' the key inside.
Now until the wash has done a cycle you are left with just the tshirt to wear.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:29 AM   #17
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

One night, go to bed wearing only a t-shirt. Leave the door 20 cms open.

That's it.

Have nice (and wet!) dreams, knowing that you would never know if you exposed yourself during your sleep, and if any of your roommates could take a peek...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:51 PM   #18
leeroc101

A few rules:

-You must spend at least 1 hour per week in your room naked with your curtains wide open during daylight hours
-For one week, when you shower, you must return to your room wearing only a towel. Leave your panties in the bathroom for at least 1 hour before retrieving them.
-For the following week, when you shower, you must wear only a towel to and from the bathroom. If you are home alone, you may not wear the towel.

And a few dares:

-Go into the garden, strip naked and toss your clothes over the fence. Go get them and put them on before returning inside.
-In one day, edge at least once in each window of your flat.
-Get yourself some wet clothes (laundry, rain, shower however you want) and some clothespins. You'll be going out into the garden wearing your wet clothes and pinning them to the line one by one with the pins your your body. They must be pinned to your tits, nipples, pussy lips, or clit, in any combination you please under your clothes. One by one, remove an item, pin it to the line, then edge once. After your last edge, you may return inside. Leave them until dry, then do this in reverse. Unpin one item, pin yourself, edge once. Don't put anything on. When you've taken everything off the line and finished your last edge, you can carry your clothes back inside. Both of these can be done any time of day you think is feasible.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:55 PM   #19
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
When you brush your teeth (obviously you should be naked and the bayhroom door should be unlocked) , put some toothpaste on your non-dominant hand and use that hand to edge. You have to edge/ brush for at least 2 minutes.
I made sure to do this in the bathroom last night since the morning are still super cold �� but this is a little more risky since both of my roommates are home by then.

I stripped in my room and wore only my dressing gown to the bathroom. Inside I closed the door and hung the gown on the door handle. I usually have toothpaste as a dislike but something about the risk was still tempting to me. Footsteps could be heard just outside as I squeezed the toothpaste onto my brush, and some onto my left finger. The amount was only a small dot but that was enough for this dare. Now, I can use either hand to touch myself since I am a highly skilled masturbator , so I opted to be a little difficult and use my non dominant hand to brush my teeth, which was actually very difficult! I was frothing and drooling a ton as I played with my clit, folding it up and down to get minty toothpaste into each crevice. At first it felt cold but was followed by a tingling sensation, not exactly a burn but a biting freshness. Then I did the same with the lips, which were a little wet and made spreading around the paste a lot easier. Since toothpaste can upset the ph of my pussy, I stuck to the outside, edging with my clit and avoiding insertion. One roommate had knocked and I made a sound so he knew I was inside and left, all the while I was rubbing my pussy. It scared my, but afterward it was really easy to edge thinking about it. I achieved one solid edge before finshing up with brushing (I was even a little curious, so I licked my fingers after to taste my own mint flavoured pussy juice, it was unsurprisingly minty).

I fell asleep before writing, so here I am. My pussy still feels tingly even after I had washed it, but less so. It kinda feels clean? Admittedly it is nice.

Thank you for the dare, R0ver!

(P.s, I have added to my album)
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865

Last edited by Debble; 03-08-2024 at 05:20 AM.
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 03-08-2024, 10:20 AM   #20
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Practice stripping in the lounge

When you have the flat to yourself, put on some music in the lounge and practice a strip tease routine. Imagine your flatmates are the future audiance, sitting in the armchairs/sofa. Once naked finish with some edging using your dildo on the lounge floor for their imagined viewing pleasure.

Record your strip tease rountine on your phone and watch it back so you can get an idea how you will improve the strip routine next time you practice your dance.

Keep practicing until you are confident with doing the routine.
Imagine one evening having one too many drinks and performing your practiced strip tease routine.

Last edited by Lionsan; 03-08-2024 at 10:24 AM.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:30 PM   #21
flxary

strip naked and lock ur clothing inside ur drawer then throw the key outside the window
then edge 1 before go out finding ur keys

alt : if ur drawer cannot be lock
strip naked and throw everything outside the window
edge 1 and go out find ur stuff

u can do this at night to be safe
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 05:13 PM   #22
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
When you are home alone, but when one or both of your flatmates could potentially come back at any time:
Pick an album or playlist on Spotify or a similar streaming service to play through headphones and find something to blindfold yourself with. If not already, get naked.
Now some dice rolls.
First one d6.
1-2: go to the bathroom, but leave it unlocked.
3-4: go to bedroom. Leave the door open
5-6: go to a communal area, like the living room or kitchen.

Then roll 2 d6.
The number is the number of songs you'll listen to through earphones whilst edging, blindfolded.
Dice rolls, exciting! I rolled the first d6:

2 - go to the bathroom but leave the door unlocked.

I was a bit worried about this one since either of them might need to go directly to the bathroom after returning, but I was relieved to know I wasn'r going expose myself too much just yet.

Second roll:

8 - eight songs to play

This one was a little tricky since my flatmates are not on the same schedule, but earlier today they were both out and I was confident I had at least 20 minutes before anyone came back. This dare seemed impossible, 8 songs could easily be more than 30 minutes, so I stayed to songs that were 3 minutes maximum and at least 2 minutes. The total time was just above 20 minutes not including stripping and blindfolding. With the blindfold and headphones in place, I sat on the edge of the bathtub and hit play. I stuck to club music with a lot of sexual energy in the lyrics to help set the mood. Edging is always fun, but the senses are all heightened by being blindfolded and deaf from loud club music, and knowing I could be caught unaware the closer I got to the end of my playlist. What scared me the most was all the noise I was making, it is very difficult to tell if you are masturbating quietly. I know that I could avoid moaning and making sounds with my mouth, but that wet, schlicking sound of edging an already soaked pussy is guaranteed to be loud unless you are hitting the right spots carefully, and it's likely i'm a loud masturbator. To test this, I tried edging later on in my room blindfolded but without headphones and could hear my pussy lips smacking against my fingers unless I went very slowly.

I was never outright caught, but I could feel the rumbling footsteps of a flatmate returning in the middle of song 8, but nothing else. By the end I was quick to remove my blindfold and pack up before returning to my room, and saw my flatmate's coat by the door and his room seemed occupied. Once inside my room, I could hear him go to the bathroom, so I think he may have needed to use the bathroom but could tell I was inside. Perhaps heard me or even knocked while I was in there upon his arrival? I don't know, and I won't ask

Thank you for the dare (again), r0ver!
My Kinktalk:

Last edited by Debble; 03-10-2024 at 10:59 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 03-11-2024, 12:48 AM   #23
Dreming_Alice_

Quote:
When you have a load of washing that could be done in a single go try this.
Lock away all your clean clothes except for one tshirt that just covers your ass and a skirt or trousers with pockets. Put the key in the pocket
Wearing just these two items 'accidentally' spill something on your trousers in front of your housemates.

Announce that you needed to do some washing anyway. Put in all your dirty clothes and the trousers/ skirt leaving 'forgetting' the key inside.
Now until the wash has done a cycle you are left with just the tshirt to wear.
It would be good to expand on this. Once the wash is complete, take it down to the garden only wearing the tshirt. The basket might help you cover up. Once you have hung up all the washing, make use of your exposed bottom half:

Work in your butt plug, then edge once.
Pull up your tshirt to expose your tits, then edge again.
Get entirely naked and edge a 3rd time.

The it might be time to head back. You can wear the tshirt, but Once you are in the building, take it off and head up the stairs. You can orgasm in the hall outside your flat, if you make it all the way up whilst still naked.

Likes: Dares/ Bets / enf/ public (Semi-public mainly) / short term denial/ masturbating/ anal
Limits: Extreme dares/ online pics/ scat

Toys: Kegel balls/ various dildos and plugs/ nipple clamps/ wand/ bullet/ pussy pump
Dreming_Alice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dreming_Alice_ for this post:
Old 03-11-2024, 12:28 PM   #24
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Hey there,
It seems you're already naked in the streets lol. I thought you wanted to start slow to start but... anyway, you're choice to accept or not so...
I propose you this: whatever your rules are to dress while you're in the flat, you should edge yourself at least once in each of your flatmates' room while they are in the flat.
For instance, if one of them goes to the bathroom, say, showering, he will not necessarily locks his door. Can you use that time to edge in his room?
Maybe you can even leave a discreet trace of your passage there? Optional of course.
Have fun.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 03-11-2024 at 12:30 PM. Reason: typo
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:32 PM   #25
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
New dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...) so you cannot cheat easily. Put away also dirty underwear from laundry bin or the one that's drying right now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
This dare started today, so no bras or panties until next Tuesday! I'm being a little daring and sticking to leggings and tshirts, but skirts will be an exciting feature

Thanm you for the dare Testovaci!
My Kinktalk:
Old 03-13-2024, 12:44 AM   #26
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
This dare started today, so no bras or panties until next Tuesday! I'm being a little daring and sticking to leggings and tshirts, but skirts will be an exciting feature

Thanm you for the dare Testovaci!
Cool. Write a report afterwards

New dare:
Go to a shopping mall in a short skirt and high heels. Do not wear stockings or nylons. Buy at least 5 things from a bottom shelf. Make sure there is at least one person in the aisle while you bend down.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 08:16 AM   #27
r0ver
getDare Addict

I notice you left a space for a 2nd house clothing rule on your vbog, how about no underwear at any time in the house (Exception can be made if you need knickers during your period).
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 05:26 PM   #28
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
A few rules:

-You must spend at least 1 hour per week in your room naked with your curtains wide open during daylight hours
-For one week, when you shower, you must return to your room wearing only a towel. Leave your panties in the bathroom for at least 1 hour before retrieving them.
-For the following week, when you shower, you must wear only a towel to and from the bathroom. If you are home alone, you may not wear the towel.

And a few dares:

-Go into the garden, strip naked and toss your clothes over the fence. Go get them and put them on before returning inside.
-In one day, edge at least once in each window of your flat.
-Get yourself some wet clothes (laundry, rain, shower however you want) and some clothespins. You'll be going out into the garden wearing your wet clothes and pinning them to the line one by one with the pins your your body. They must be pinned to your tits, nipples, pussy lips, or clit, in any combination you please under your clothes. One by one, remove an item, pin it to the line, then edge once. After your last edge, you may return inside. Leave them until dry, then do this in reverse. Unpin one item, pin yourself, edge once. Don't put anything on. When you've taken everything off the line and finished your last edge, you can carry your clothes back inside. Both of these can be done any time of day you think is feasible.
Thanks, Leeroc! I have added fhe new rules with some fun adjustments to fit my situation better, which will definitely give my flatmates a real chance to catch me exposed which terrifies me a little. As for the dare, I think nudity is daring enough for the garden, but blatant outdoor masturbation may get me arrested. I am a real person and will defo get into trouble for this kind of dare. Just FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
One night, go to bed wearing only a t-shirt. Leave the door 20 cms open.

That's it.

Have nice (and wet!) dreams, knowing that you would never know if you exposed yourself during your sleep, and if any of your roommates could take a peek...
I should mention my doors are heavy and will close themselves, so I propped the door with some cardboard last night before going to bed in my tshirt. It felt odd, I really spent a lot of time awake just looking through the gap, but there was little going on. Being covdred by my blanket also made it difficult to be seen wearing so little, but by the time I fell asleep it wouldn't matter. I'm fairly sure I went unnoticed, but I'm definitely not certain. A nice dare.

Thank you, CombedThunderclap! I will keep my door closed, but sleeping in just a tshirt may be a new rule this summer
My Kinktalk:
Old 03-15-2024, 04:09 AM   #29
Director Wolf

So, i have a rule: barefoot (no shoes nor socks or slippers or something) except when you have to leave the house, this also means in the garden or if you go out for quick things like taking out the rubbish or pick up the mail.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, exposure, flashing, public, window dare