Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Default My House, My Rules

Okay before I start I know this story isn't going to be for everyone. It leans toward the more 'extreme' style and involves heaps of different fetishes, some which I know a lot of people aren't interested in.

As well as the above, this is a MxM style story, there are NO females in it. I wont give ages of the characters either.

Finally, the first chapter wont have much action in it, but it is important to the rest of the story.

If your still reading, then enjoy and give me some feedback, good or bad is appreciated.

It was another three hours before we reached Uncle Jacks house. The car was overbearingly warm and Dad never opened the windows. Jamie, my brother was lying on the back seat in and out of sleep, he had his shirt off and his chest was glistening with beads of sweat.

He was a good looking guy, short blonde hair, large brown eyes and had a build slightly smaller than the average teenager.

I wasn't much different to him, about three inches shorter and a bit thinner, I kept my hair a bit tighter and if I say so myself, I was generally 'cleaner' than he was.

I held my head up using my arm which was propped against the car door and watched as miles and miles of desert passed us by.

Dad knew we were pissed at him but to be honest, the last few months he'd been threatening us with it so we deserved it.

Ever since Jamie and I were children our Dad used Uncle Jack as a threat whenever we misbehaved, if we skipped school Dad would have our bags packed and just as we would be leaving the house, tears rolling down our cheeks, he'd turn around and give the good old 'One more chance!'.

I opened my eyes. I'd fallen asleep but on the upside, the journey was over and I was no longer sweating.

'Wake up Jamie' called Dad looking into the back and nudging him. He woke with a start and shot Dad a dirty look. He hadn't spoken a word to him since he found out that there were no 'One more chances'.

The house was bigger than what I remembered when I was young, but that was a long time ago. It was the only house around from what I could see. There was a large lake to the right and on the left, for as far as I could see was a forest. Huge trees blocked a lot of the sunlight from the house and it was beginning to look like something from a horror film.

'Here we are' continued Dad sounding more worried than we were feeling. 'I'll be back to collect you this time next week, make sure you two stay on his good side, he's a bit old fashioned in certain ways'.

I swallowed a lump in my throat. 'Are you not coming in too?' I asked, expecting him to at least walk to the door with us, we where, in all fairness, about to meet a man who we haven't seen in over fifteen years.

'No, I have to go boys, remember what I said' he hugged me and turned to do the same to Jamie who was already out of the car and walking toward the house.

Jamie was the more 'rebellious' out of the two of us and it seemed like he was going to tackle Uncle Jack head on.

I caught up with him just as he was reaching the door.

'This is bullshit' he spat as we watched Dad drive off. 'This bastard better not piss me off'.

He punched the door three times hard and we waited for a moment. I could hear movement but still, the door remained closed.

'Jesus Christ' he hissed and banged it again, this time it flew open.

'Jamie, I see you still have the same charm you did as a child' came the voice of a middle aged man.

Uncle Jack was about forty-two or three, he was well built with short black hair. He looked like a teacher or a police man.

'Jason' he looked at me and my heart jumped 'you haven't changed much, why don't you come inside and I'll get you familiar with the rules of the house'.

Jamie looked at me at the word 'rules'.

'Yes, unlike your house, I have rules, that you two will follow' he looked at Jamie and anticipated his question 'if you don't there will be punishments'.

He turned his back and walked into the house and we followed.

'The first rule, shoes and socks off, only I wear shoes in this house' he said calmly and watched as we slowly pulled off our shoes and socks.

I had a feeling that this was going to be a week to remember.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not a bad start, I guess I'll have to see where things go from here.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
jdubs90

This sounds interesting...and well written
Limits- public, pee/poop, permanent, family/friends, social suicide, pics/vids
Toys- rope, chipbag clips and clothespins, screwdriver (handle), wrench and pliers (been used as clamps, some rope, brush, general household items, markers, bandanas, hammock straps
jdubs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 2

The wooden floors were cold on my bare feet but I quickly forgot about that. The inside was even bigger than what it looked like on the outside. In the center was a large staircase, either side of the staircase were large doors.

'You will not be entering them doors unless instructed to do so by me, understand?' said Uncle Jack sternly.

We both nodded but he shook his head.

'Rule number two; I'm a superior to you, you address me as Sir at all times, understand?' he asked again.

This felt strange, he was after all, our uncle, but we complied with a sheepish 'yes Sir'.

We followed him into an office with a large desk, four chairs and a lot of pictures on the walls.

'Take a seat boy's'

'Now, your father sent you here for one reason and one reason only, your bad behavior' he paused and looked at the two of us.

'I promise you this boys, when you leave here next week, you will be changed completely'

I could feel the sweat build on my forehead.

'I don't take shit, especially not from bad behaved teenagers. There will be times this week when you will feel so embarrassed or so annoyed that you want to run from the house, believe me, you will be dead before sunrise. For over sixty miles there is nothing but dessert' he pointed toward the way we came. 'That way' he said, pointing toward the forest. 'Is nothing but wilderness, you'll be eaten alive by something and finally' he continued, this time pointing toward the lake 'It seems very beautiful but you'll either drown or be torn to pieces by one of its inhabitants'

'So we're trapped?' pipped up Jamie

'Exactly' he replied

We both slumped in our chairs.

'I'll show you to your rooms'

Upstairs was just as big as downstairs. There were doors everywhere and I was sure that I would get lost on more than one occasion.

'Here you go' called Jack from ahead of us 'this is your room'.

Jamie got their first and walked inside, I followed.

It wasn't as big as I was expecting, it had a small window at the end of the room and a wardrobe on the left, there was one, single bed under the window.

'Wheres the other bed?' asked Jamie

Uncle Jack smiled, 'Your dad tells me you two boys don't along too much at home, am I right?'

We both replied 'yes Sir'.

'We'll that's about to change too, you will be sharing the bed'

'What?' hissed Jamie 'you cant be serious?'

'I'm very serious boy' spat Jack, grabbing Jamie by underneath his chin 'and less of your attitude'.

Jamie shut up quickly and Jack turned to me.

'You seem to be the quiet one, keep it up and your week here will be easier for you than it is for him'.

Uncle Jack turned to walk out the door.

'You two get a shower and when I return in twenty minutes I want yous'e to be standing in this room, spotless, understand?'

'Yes sir' we replied in unison.

The thoughts of sharing a single bed with Jamie annoyed me but it was then I realized the shower was going to be shared as well.

'If you so much as touch off me in here I'll beat the shit out of you, okay?' hissed Jamie as we stood in front of the running water, fully clothed.

I waited for Jamie to get in first so I could strip without him looking but he obviously had the same idea and the older brother always wins.

I pulled my t-shirt off first, then my trousers and finally, after turning to face the other way, my boxers. I held my dick in my hands as I hopped into the shower.

Jamie done the same but he didn't notice me looking, his dick was a lot bigger than mine, thicker too. He was circumcised a few years ago so he had no foreskin.

He got in beside me and it was nearly impossible for us not to touch each other but we managed it with a few mistakes here and there. I cleaned myself as fast as I could and got out, Jamie was out just after and we both stood there, butt naked and shivering with the cold.

'Where the fuck are my clothes?' he asked, as if blaming me for taking them.

I shrugged and looked around for mine too. They were gone.

'Ready boy's?' called Uncle Jack from outside the door.

'No sir, our clothes are gone' replied Jamie.

'Yes I know, you wont be needing them tonight' came the reply that we both dreaded.

My cheeks went red but I hadn't much time to be embarrassed, the door opened and Uncle Jack walked in 'don't cover them' he smiled and we both dropped our hands.

My dick was a lot smaller than Jamie's, it was skinnier too.

Uncle Jack took both of us by the arms, downstairs and back into the office.

'Now you know how things are going to work around here, you must earn your pride' he looked at our dicks hanging limp between our legs.

'If I see either of you touching yourself at any time without permission, I'll make sure you'll never wank again'

We both nodded in fear.

'Now, just because I'm feeling generous today, I'll let you both have one last orgasm'

Jamie sighed with relief and I too felt happy with the idea.

'One catch though, you do it here'

This made me change my mind immediately but what came next made me feel sick.

'In fact, you will help each other out. Jamie, grab your brothers dick'

Jamie laughed 'not a hope am I touching that' he said, pointing at my dick.

Jack sneered 'it's not a choice boy' he replied 'if you don't do it, your in for a painfully embarrassing night'

Jamie looked at Jack, then down at me. 'Fine' he huffed.

He slowly moved his hand toward my penis until I could feel the warmth of his hand, one finger, two, three. His hand clenched me tight and worked up and down my shaft.

I was hard in seconds but the whole situation was not helping me. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine something, anything else.

I was thinking about a girl when I realized that it was no longer a hand around my dick, it was a mouth.

Jack had ordered Jamie to suck me off. It felt good in a gross way. My eyes rolled up in my head, my ass cheeks clenched and my dick began throbbing as about four or five globs of cum shot out my dick into my brothers mouth.

'Now, swallow that up like a good boy'

Jamie obliged and the look on his face told me it tasted foul.

'Now it's your turn kiddo' he said, pointing at me.

I repeated Jamie's actions and wrapped my hand around his dick, it took him longer to get hard but he managed it. I'd never felt a cock other than my own, the fact this was my brother made me feel sick, but there was a hint of excitement there too.

'Use your mouth boy' came the order.

I dropped to my knees and looked at his cock in front of me. I swallowed hard and began moving my head towards it.

'Come on little man' came Jamie's voice.

I stopped, did I just hear that?

The cock was pushed into my mouth this time, Jamie's hands grasped my head and pulled me toward his groin. His cock made me gag but he continued until he shot his load right down my throat.

'Good boy's, now stand up'

I could feel the cum on my lips and down my chin as I stood up but I didn't dare wipe it off.

'See how good I can make you two feel?'

It was here that I knew that not only would it be a week to remember, it would be a week where Jamie and I became closer than ever.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #5
drake99
Account Banned

Well, That went in a different direction than I thought it would...

Dislikes: Toothpaste, Messy, Ice, pee, spanking, Anal, cbt, crossdressing, wedgies, semi-private nudity, shaving, cum eating, bladder control,

Limits: Poop, Illegal, permanent, Extreme pain, Public, Family & friends, Dangerous, blood

My dick is 6.5 inches but can barely last a minute
drake99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:47 AM   #6
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Didn't see that coming...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #7
retart

write more please, it's amazing

Exploring Likes and Dislikes
retart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Different, lets see where things go from there.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk