Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-29-2015, 03:39 PM   #1
DareProphet

Default Leveling dice dare v2.0: Age-Play

How to do this: Roll a dice to the the lvl 1 dice dare. Dices here are always D6. Follow the instructions. If you fail at any of them for any reason, you must do one from the punishment dice dare. 24 hours after coming here to do the dice dare (or once you`re done if that happens in less than 24 hours), post the number(s) you rolled and your feedback.

Warning: Due to reroll chances and some roll that pull more dices, this dare to can expand quite a bit. Should you have done every dare that does not belong to lvl 0, you may leave the thread by getting someone else to do this dice dare.

Warning: The "special" levels are dangerous levels that may force you to spend money or go beyond your limits. You have been warned.

lvl 0:Free rolls
1. You won congrats! Post "ME BIG NOW!" on top of your thread and roll no further ignore all extra rolling you get from the rollings you still have left to do.
2. Just move on with the dare.
3.Reroll.
4.Do lvl 1 again
5.All dares that would lead you to lvl 0 instead take you to lvl X, X being the number of times you rolled this one.
6.Roll a dice. Do lvl 7 if you get 1 or 2, do lvl 8 if you get 3 or 4 or do lvl 9 if you get 5 or 6

Lvl 1:Starting Point
1.Add "I wuv Dareprophet" to your sig in bold size four. If already got it, change your profile details, by making your "I AM: A Happy Baby". If also done, change your occupation to "diaper wetter". If also done, change your location to "in a crib". If all are done reroll. The must remain that way for one week for every time you rolled this number.
2.Roll two extra dice
3.Suck on your thumb for five minutes for every time you rolled this number.
4.Choose one- Pee yourself within the next half an hour. Reduce five minutes fir every extra roll you get on this number. If you can't you will do the other option and the punishment lvl. Or wet the bed on that many days.
5.Reroll. The number you get counts as having been rolled twice (so if you roll a four, it's a of you just rolled two dices and they both were four).
6.Reroll. Now roll a dice and do the lvl corresponding to the result.

Lvl 2: Elder
1.Make this your favorite dice dare. If done, add an add for it in your sig. If also done, you have to convince one person to do this dare for every time you rolled this number after the second.
2.Roll two extra dice
3.Flip a coin. Heads suck on your thumb for 10 mins per roll. Tails, suck on a pacifier for that time.
4.Choose- Wear a diaper until you have poop in it X times and squashed it for X minutes where X is the number of times you rolled this number OR
5.For 24 hours you are an old man/woman in his/her eighties. You will use q stick to walk around, go to sleep early, shake a lot, complain a a lot about your back, which is to be bent at all times and you will often wonder off from conversations and tell people stories about "the good ol'times."
6.Reroll. Now roll another dice to choose your next lvl.

Lvl 3: Adult
1.Add this dare as a PM dare. If done, you have to get people (one for every time you rolled this number) with an "add" PM dare to add this dare to their PM dares.
2.Roll two dice
3.Flip a coin-Heads suck on a pacifier for 30 mins for every time you rolled this number. Tails, you will drink only from baby bottles for 1 day for every time you rolled this number.
4.You will wear diapers until after X changes. You may only change with permission from X people and after X hours of peeing or pooping. You drink a glass of water every ten minutes and takes laxatives every hour while diapered, starting when you put on the first diaper. Flip a coin. Heads, X is the number of times you roll this number. Tails, it's twice that number.
5.Make a report on baby fetishes and babies in BDSM relationships and post it on this thread. You will also do one report of my choice for every extra time you rolled this number.
6.Reroll. Roll a dice to decide your next lvl.

Lvl 4: Teen
1.Flip a coin-Heads, do lvl 0. Tails, all rolls on lvl 0 count as rolling a five. Do the punishment lvl.
2.Roll two extra dice.
3.Flip a coin-Heads, drink only from baby bottles for 2 days for every time you rolled this number. Tails, you may only drink baby formula in that same amount of days.
4.Choose one- Fill your diaper with water or regular balloons in such a way it is hard to walk. Remain like this for 1 hour for every time you rolled this number. Or for that you will do nothing but droll yourself for 2 hours for every time you rollled this number.
5.Male-You are a teen and will dress as close to the terminator from the movie "terminator" as possible. Act rebellious while dressed like that. Females-Dress sluty and act ninfomaniac with other getdare members while dressed like that. Both of these will last 3 hours for every time you rolled this number.
6.Reroll. Now roll a die to choose your next lvl.

Lvl 5:Toddler
1.All lvl 0 rolls now count as rolling a five. Now roll for lvl 0 and then reroll for this lvl.
2.Every time you'd roll a die on this thread, roll one extra die for each die you would roll. Reroll.
3.When...
...Sucking your thumb it must have just passed by your ass.
...Sucking on a pacifier it must be strapped. And will also cause you to strap it to your mouth that night to sleep.
...You can only drink bottles looking up, with both hands on the bottle and your feet up from the ground.
4.You are no longer allowed to change diapers before they are leaking. Fir one month for every time you rolled this number.
5.You are a ten year old. Play video games and with actions figures or watch cartoons all day, skip your bath, be late for meals, delay any appoitment you have for that day, and avoid doing any form of work. This goes for 1 day for every time you rolled this number.
6.Flip a coin. Heads, reroll. Then roll a die to choose your next lvl. Tails, roll a die. If you roll 1 or 2, do lvl 7, if you roll 3 or 4, do lvl 8, if you roll 5 or 6, do lvl 9.

Lvl 6: Newborn
1.Make a blog where you describe your experience in the time doing these dares.
2.Roll three dice.
3.You are now locked in diapers and prevented from walking. You must also squish your diapers every time you pee or poop in them for X minutes. You may only change after X hours of pooping your diaper and may only stand with the permission of X getdare members and that is for X minutes, tops. You will do this for X weeks, where X is the number of times you rolled this number.
4.You must be sucking on something at all times for X weeks, X being the number of times you rolled this number.
5.For a whole day you will do nothing but sleep and droll and cry. Keep a bottle of baby formula close, in case you're hungry or thirsty. Go in your diaper. You may not leave your bed. You must be blindfollded the whole time. No diaper changings. Do the first X lvls (lvl 0 excluded), where X is the number of times you rollled this number.
6.Roll a dice. If you roll 1 or 2, do lvl 7, if you roll 3 or 4, do lvl 8, if you roll 5 or 6 do lvl 9.

Special Lvls

Lvl 7:Out there
1.From now, you will refer to yourself as "widdle baby". First roll on this number makes it for one year, two roles makes it two years, third role makes it five years fourth role makes it forever.
2.Flip a coin-Heads go without solid food. Tails go without using the bathroom. This will last for one month with the first roll, six months with the second, one year with the third and so on.
3.Create X accounts posing as a two year old in a social media. Remember to keep them active and play the part. X is the number of times you rolled this number.
4.Buy a full set of baby stuff (diapers, pacifiers, toys, bottles, baby food, crib, oversized shirt, onesie, stuffed animals, etc...) foe every time you roll this number.
5.Roll a die to decide what age you'll act (full acying in every way regardless of circumstances) for the next X hours where X is the number of times you rolled this number times 4:
. 1.0
. 2.2
. 3.5
. 4.16
. 5.30
. 6.87
6.Reroll. Now roll a die. If you roll a 1 or a 2, you will do lvl 7. If you roll a 3 or a 4 you will do lvl 8. If you roll a 5 or a 6 you will do lvl 9.

Lvl 8: Limitless
1.All your post and PMs will be fully in baby talk for one week for every time you roll this number.
2.Send me and one random never for every time you rolled this number that many baby photos or videos from when you where an actual baby and ones of you reproducing them.
3.You are locked in diapers and prevented from walking until someone you know has changed your dirty diapers and breatfeed you one time for every time you rolled this number.
4.Watch a curse baby hypnosis video two times X times in a loop every day for the next X weeks. X is the number of times you rolled this number.
5.Go to McDonald's dressed as a full sissy baby and eat a happy meal there. You must do this once for every time you rolled this number.
6.Reroll. Then roll a die. If you roll a 1 or 2, do lvl 7. If you roll a 3 or a 4, do lvl 8. If you roll a 5 or a 6, do lvl 9.

Lvl 9:Other
1.Flip a coin. Heads do lvl 0. Tails do lvl 1.
2.Roll two dice.
3.Roll a dice and do the lvl you rolled.
4.Do the punishment lvl.
5.Do lvl 7.
6Do lvl 8.

Punishment lvl
1.Stand in the corner for one hour for every time you roll this number. No talking, drinking, eating, going to the bathroom is allows in this time. Only standing with your nose in the corner looking at the wall.
2.Roll three dice.
3.Spank your ass bare 50 times for each time you roll this number.
4.You are not allowed to wmeat anything you enjoy for one week for every time you rolll this number.
5.Write "I am a Bad Baby Boy/Girl" by hand seven hundred times for every time you rolled this number.
6.Do lvls 7 and 8.

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to DareProphet for this post:
Old 07-29-2015, 10:44 PM   #2
LilMonki

Default Rolling...

ME BIG NOW!!!

Oooookay, so I'm excited to say I just finished this and wow, does it add up if you're unlucky.
  • Level 1
    • Roll 2: roll 2 extra dice
      • Roll(1) 3 suck on your thumb for 5 mintues for each time this is rolled
      • Roll(2) 6: Reroll, then roll for new level
        • Reroll 3: 5 more minutes sucking thumb
        • New Level 4
  • Level 4
    • Roll 6: Reroll, then roll for new level
      • Reroll 1: Flip a coin
        • Coin H: do level 0 and Punishment Level
          • Level 0
            • Roll 2: Move on...okay
          • Punishment Level
            • Roll 6: do Level 7 and Level 8
              • Level 7
                • Roll 1: Refer to myself as "widdle baby" for a year
              • Level 8
                • Roll 6: Reroll and roll for new Special Level
                  • Reroll 4: Baby Curse Hypno every morning for a week
                  • New Special Level 9
              • Level 9
                • Roll 4: do Punishment Level
              • Punishment Level
                • Roll 5: write "I'm a bad baby boy" 700 times by hand
      • New Level 2
  • Level 2
    • Roll 6: Reroll then roll for new level
      • Reroll 3: Flip a coin
        • Coin T: Suck a pacifier for 10 minutes
      • New Level 6
  • Level 6
    • Roll 2: Roll 3 dice
      • Roll(1) 4: sucking on something at all times for 1 week
      • Roll(2) 5: For a whole day you will do nothing but sleep and droll and cry. Keep a bottle of baby formula close, in case you're hungry or thirsty. Go in your diaper. You may not leave your bed. You must be blindfollded the whole time. No diaper changings. Do the first 1 level again
        • Level 1
          • Roll 3: 5 more minutes of thumb sucking
      • Roll(3) 6: Roll for Special Level
        • Special Level Roll 6: go to Level 9
          • Level 9
            • Roll 1: Flip a Coin
              • Coin H: Go to level 0
                • Level 0
                  • Roll 1: ME BIG NOW

TL;DR My overall tasks are:
  1. Suck my thumb for 20 minutes
  2. Refer to myself as "widdle baby" for a year
  3. Watch a Baby Curse Hypno every morning for a week
  4. Write "I"m a bad baby boy" 700 times by hand
  5. Suck a pacifier for 10 minutes
  6. Must be sucking something at all times for 1 week
  7. Spend a day blindfolded, diapered, and helpless

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:57 PM   #3
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

I just ended up bailing on this one. There were so many re-rolls I got it was just too complicated and I got bored.

Level 1
- rolled 1, changed sig.
- rolled 2, 2 extra dice (Rolled 4,3)
- Rolled 4, Just peed, so will do punishment level.
- punishment level Rolled 6, do levels 7 and 8
- level 7, Rolled 3, will pose as 2 year old on social media I guess
- level 8, rolled 5, against limits will do punishment
- punishment level Rolled 7, do levels 7 and 8
- level 7 rolled 6, re rolled 3 will do level 8
- level 8, rolled 1, will answer all posts in baby talk
- level 8, Rolled 3, against limits will do punishment
- punishment Rolled 1, stand in corner

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares

Last edited by SlaveRalph; 07-31-2015 at 05:01 AM.
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 07:45 PM   #4
ennessa
Account Banned

Level 1
5 then 4 wet my bed for 2 days, do punishment

Punishment level

2 -3 dice
3, 3 100 spanks
6 - do level 7 and 8

level 7

2 - no solid food for a month

level 8

5 - go to MCD as a sissy baby

so I will:

wet my bed the next 2 nights
spank my butt 100 times bare
I will not be eating solid food for a month
I will go to MCD while dressed as a sissy baby and order a happymeal.
ennessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:56 AM   #5
Tanikaze
Account Banned

ME BIG NOW

3.Flip a coin. Heads suck on your thumb for 10 mins per roll. Tails, suck on a pacifier for that time.
4.You will wear diapers until after X changes. You may only change with permission from X people and after X hours of peeing or pooping. You drink a glass of water every ten minutes and takes laxatives every hour while diapered, starting when you put on the first diaper. Flip a coin. Heads, X is the number of times you roll this number. Tails, it's twice that number.
1.Make this your favorite dice dare. If done, add an add for it in your sig. If also done, you have to convince one person to do this dare for every time you rolled this number after the second.
1.Flip a coin-Heads, do lvl 0. Tails, all rolls on lvl 0 count as rolling a five. Do the punishment lvl.
6.Roll a dice. Do lvl 7 if you get 1 or 2, do lvl 8 if you get 3 or 4 or do lvl 9 if you get 5 or 6
1.From now, you will refer to yourself as "widdle baby". First roll on this number makes it for one year, two roles makes it two years, third role makes it five years fourth role makes it forever.
4.Watch a curse baby hypnosis video two times X times in a loop every day for the next X weeks. X is the number of times you rolled this number.
1.Flip a coin. Heads do lvl 0. Tails do lvl 1.
1. You won congrats! Post "ME BIG NOW!" on top of your thread and roll no further ignore all extra rolling you get from the rollings you still have left to do.

Likes: Crossdressing, Waterspots, Ageplay, Petplay, Chance
Limits: Public, Face, Blood, Anal

Tanikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 11:00 AM   #6
note

ME BIG NOW!!!

Wow. This ones really hard, kinda regret doing it but too late now.

Level 1: Starting Point
-1 "I wuv Dareprophet"
-1 "I AM: A Happy Baby"
-6, Reroll:2 (6(3[5 mins thumbsucker]),6(3[5 mins thumbsucker])) Level 3

Level 3: Adult
-3 [1 day bottles]
-5 (doesnt exist anymore/cant find it)
-5 (doesnt exist anymore/cant find it)
-3 [30 mins paci-sucker]
-3 [30 mins paci-sucker]
-4 [Tails- Diapers for 2 changes, ask 2 people for permision and 2 hours of wet and messing. Must drink water every 10 mins and a laxative every hour.]
-6 Reroll:1 Level 4

Level 4: Teen
-2 (5 [Terminator Male 3 Hours], 6(3[2 days of baby formula]) Level 6)

Level 6: Newborn
-5 [Must do nothing but sleep drool and cry for a day. Must have a bottle of formula close for food. Must use my diaper/be blindfolder and I cant leave my bed. No diaper changes. Do all of level 1]
--All of level 1
--1("diaper wetter"),2(5(4x2[pee myself twice],1("in a crib")], 3[5 mins thumbsucker], 4[pee myself], 5(1x2[two weeks keep on profile]), 6 (4[pee myself]) Level 5

Level 5: Toddler
-1 [Level 0 rolls count as 5], roll level 0 and then this level
Take punishment-3 [50 spanks]
-3 [Rules]
-6 4[Diapers must be leaking before changes 1 month], Level 9

Level 9: Other
6- Level 8

Level 8: Limitless
4- [Curse baby hypno x=5]
6- 4[baby hypno], Level 9

Level 9: Other
1- Heads Level 0

Level 0: Free Rolls
3- Reroll
1- Me big now!

TL;DR- Punishments
Profile Changes/Sig Changes.
Must suck my thumb for 15 mins.
Must drink from baby bottles for 1 day.
Must suck my paci for an hour.
Must wear diapers for 2 changes and sit in wet/mess for 2 hours, asking 2 people for changes.
Terminator acting teen for 3 hours.
Must drink baby formula for two days.
Must do nothing but sleep drool and cry for a day. Must have a bottle of formula close for food. Must use my diaper/be blindfolder and I cant leave my bed. No diaper changes.
I must spank myself 50 times.
I must follow these rules.
  • When...
  • ...Sucking your thumb it must have just passed by your ass.
  • ...Sucking on a pacifier it must be strapped. And will also cause you to strap it to your mouth that night to sleep.
  • ...You can only drink bottles looking up, with both hands on the bottle and your feet up from the ground.
I must watch a curse baby hypnosis video 16 times in a loop every day for the next 3 months. (I suppose I will have to do this during sleeping since its so long... so just all night.)
Diapers must be leaking before I change then for 1 month.
I wet myself three times while doing this. (I wasn't wearing a diaper either. )

Be careful if you want to do this one. I will be working on this for months.

Bladder Control, Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Spanking, Public, Laxatives, Enemas

Limits
Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal

23/M

PM dares
note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:46 AM   #7
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

lvl 0 :
4.Do lvl 1 again --> so will be rolled 2 times

4.Choose one- Pee yourself within the next half an hour. Reduce five minutes fir every extra roll you get on this number. If you can't you will do the other option and the punishment lvl. Or wet the bed on that many days.

--> I got tails !

3.Flip a coin-Heads suck on a pacifier for 30 mins for every time you rolled this number. Tails, you will drink only from baby bottles for 1 day for every time you rolled this number.--> got tails

4.Choose one- Fill your diaper with water or regular balloons in such a way it is hard to walk. Remain like this for 1 hour for every time you rolled this number. Or for that you will do nothing but droll yourself for 2 hours for every time you rollled this number.

3.When...
...Sucking your thumb it must have just passed by your ass.
...Sucking on a pacifier it must be strapped. And will also cause you to strap it to your mouth that night to sleep.
...You can only drink bottles looking up, with both hands on the bottle and your feet up from the ground.

5.For a whole day you will do nothing but sleep and droll and cry. Keep a bottle of baby formula close, in case you're hungry or thirsty. Go in your diaper. You may not leave your bed. You must be blindfollded the whole time. No diaper changings. Do the first X lvls (lvl 0 excluded), where X is the number of times you rollled this number.

Special Lvls

5.Roll a die to decide what age you'll act (full acying in every way regardless of circumstances) for the next X hours where X is the number of times you rolled this number times 4:
. 1.0
. 2.2
. 3.5
. 4.16
. 5.30
. 6.87

3.You are locked in diapers and prevented from walking until someone you know has changed your dirty diapers and breatfeed you one time for every time you rolled this number.

4.Do the punishment lvl.

Punishment lvl

3.Spank your ass bare 50 times for each time you roll this number.

a very long week end to come

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:07 AM   #8
stinkybutt

2.Roll two extra dice
  • Roll (1) 6.Reroll. Now roll a dice and do the lvl corresponding to the result.
Roll 1.1: 4.Choose one- Pee yourself within the next half an hour.
Level: 6
  • Roll (2) 3.Suck on your thumb for five minutes for every time you rolled this number.

2.Roll three dice.
  • Roll (1) 3.You are now locked in diapers and prevented from walking. You must also squish your diapers every time you pee or poop in them for X minutes. You may only change after X hours of pooping your diaper and may only stand with the permission of X getdare members and that is for X minutes, tops. You will do this for X weeks, where X is the number of times you rolled this number.
  • Roll (2) 6.Roll a dice. If you roll 1 or 2, do lvl 7, if you roll 3 or 4, do lvl 8, if you roll 5 or 6 do lvl 9.
    Level: 8
  • Roll (3) 4.You must be sucking on something at all times for X weeks, X being the number of times you rolled this number.

2.Roll two dice.
  • Roll (1) 5.Do lvl 7.
  • Roll (2) 4.Do the punishment lvl.

4.Buy a full set of baby stuff (diapers, pacifiers, toys, bottles, baby food, crib, oversized shirt, onesie, stuffed animals, etc...) foe every time you roll this number.

Punishment lvl
1.Stand in the corner for one hour for every time you roll this number. No talking, drinking, eating, going to the bathroom is allows in this time. Only standing with your nose in the corner looking at the wall.

okay, so after the punishment lvl, what's next? Should I go back to lvl 1 or just roll for another number/level after that? Anyway, I rolled a 3

6.Reroll. Roll a dice to decide your next lvl.
  • Roll (1) 2.Roll two dice
Roll 1.1: 1.Add this dare as a PM dare. If done, you have to get people (one for every time you rolled this number) with an "add" PM dare to add this dare to their PM dares.
Roll 1.2: 3.Flip a coin-Tails, you will drink only from baby bottles for 1 day for every time you rolled this number.
Level: 5
6.Flip a coin. Heads, reroll. Then roll a die to choose your next lvl.
  • Roll (1) 5.You are a ten year old. Play video games and with actions figures or watch cartoons all day, skip your bath, be late for meals, delay any appoitment you have for that day, and avoid doing any form of work. This goes for 1 day for every time you rolled this number.
Level: 1

• Roll (1) 2.Roll two extra dice
Roll 1.1: 1.Make this your favorite dice dare. If done, add an add for it in your sig. If also done, you have to convince one person to do this dare for every time you rolled this number after the second.
Roll 1.2: 3.Flip a coin. Heads suck on your thumb for 10 mins per roll.
Level: 6
6.Roll a dice. If you roll 1 or 2, do lvl 7, if you roll 3 or 4, do lvl 8, if you roll 5 or 6 do lvl 9.
Level: 7
2.Flip a coin-Tails go without using the bathroom. This will last for one month with the first roll, six months with the second, one year with the third and so on.

6.Reroll. Then roll a die. If you roll a 1 or 2, do lvl 7. If you roll a 3 or a 4, do lvl 8. If you roll a 5 or a 6, do lvl 9.
  • Roll (1) All your post and PMs will be fully in baby talk for one week for every time you roll this number.
Level: 9
3.Roll a dice and do the lvl you rolled.
Level: 3
3. Flip a coin-Heads suck on a pacifier for 30 mins for every time you rolled this number.

3.Flip a coin-Heads, drink only from baby bottles for 2 days for every time you rolled this number.

So to summarize, all I have to do is to:

- Suck on something at all times for 1 week
- Suck on a pacifier for 30 mins
- Suck my thumb for 20 minutes
- Act like a 10 year old for 1 day
- Favorite this dare and convince others to do this dare
- Watch a curse baby hypnosis video twice everyday for 1 week
- Answer all post and PMs in baby talk for 1 week
- Drink only from baby bottles for 3 days
- Locked in diapers and prevented from walking for 1 week
- Squish my diaper for 1 minute every time I pee/poo for 1 week
- Stand in the corner for 1 hour
- Buy a full set of baby stuff
- Go without using the bathroom for 1 month
- Pee myself within the next 30 mins

Wow, that's a lot! I can't wait to try this now
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste

Last edited by stinkybutt; 11-02-2015 at 05:04 AM.
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 11:58 AM   #9
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

This dare is EVIL....

ME BIG NOW!

2.Roll two extra dice
1.Add "I wuv Dareprophet" to your sig in bold size four.
4.Choose one- Pee yourself within the next half an hour.
1.change your profile details, by making your "I AM: A Happy Baby".
1.If also done, change your occupation to "diaper wetter".

Lvl Roll : 2

2.Roll two extra dice
4. Wear a diaper until you have poop in it 1 times and squashed it for 1 minutes
4. Wear a diaper until you have poop in it 2 times and squashed it for 2 minutes

4. Wear a diaper until you have poop in it 3 times and squashed it for 3 minutes
Lvl Roll : 4

2.Roll two extra dice.
1.Flip a coin-Heads, do lvl 0.

4.Do lvl 1 again

1. All Done 1week
1. 2 Weeks
2. Roll two extra dice
1. 3 Weeks
1. 4 Weeks ...
Lvl Roll : 5

2.Every time you'd roll a die on this thread, roll one extra die for each die you would roll. Reroll.
4.You are no longer allowed to change diapers before they are leaking. For 1 month
4.You are no longer allowed to change diapers before they are leaking. For 2 Months

4. 3 months
6. Heads (threw 2 coins lost the first one)
Lvl Roll : 4

3.Flip a coin-Heads, drink only from baby bottles for 2 days for every time you rolled this number.
4 Days
8 Days

1.Flip a coin-Heads, do lvl 0.
10 Days

4.Do lvl 1 again
4. Do lvl 1 Again

1. 5 Weeks
15 Minutes
1. 6 Weeks
5. Reroll. The number you get counts as having been rolled twice (so if you roll a four, it's a of you just rolled two dices and they both were four).
1. 8 Weeks
3. 25 Minutes
1. 9 Weeks
6. Reroll. Now roll a dice and do the lvl corresponding to the result.
1. 10 Weeks
1. 11 Weeks

4.You are no longer allowed to change diapers before they are leaking. Fir one month for every time you rolled this number.
4 Months
6. Tails
1. From now, you will refer to yourself as "widdle baby". First roll on this number makes it for one year,
4.Buy a full set of baby stuff (diapers, pacifiers, toys, bottles, baby food, crib, oversized shirt, onesie, stuffed animals, etc...) for every time you roll this number.
That will take some time.

2. Tails: go without using the bathroom. 1 Month
2. Tails: go without using the bathroom. 6 Months

2. Tails: go without using the bathroom. 12 Months
6. Rolled A 4

4.Watch a curse baby hypnosis video two times 1 times in a loop every day for the next 1 weeks.
4.Watch a curse baby hypnosis video two times 2 times in a loop every day for the next 2 weeks.

4.Watch a curse baby hypnosis video two times 3 times in a loop every day for the next 3 weeks.
5. -- Not able to complete at current,
As such doubling effect of previous roll and rolling for punishment
4.Watch a curse baby hypnosis video two times 6 times in a loop every day for the next 6 weeks.

Punishment Roll
5.Write "I am a Bad Baby Boy/Girl" by hand seven hundred times for every time you rolled this number.

4.Watch a curse baby hypnosis video two times 7 times in a loop every day for the next 7 weeks.
I swear random.org has broke...
6. Rolled another 6

4.Do A punishment lvl.
1.Flip a coin. Heads do lvl 0.

Punishment Roll
1. Stand In A Corner for 1 hour.

LVL 0.. again

OMG FREE....

[*Summary]
4 months of diapers not being changed until leaking.
No Changing Until pooped in diaper and squished it for 3 Minutes.
11 Weeks of Wuvving dare prophet, Being a happy baby, living in a crib in my profile.
7 Wks of watching baby hypnosis curse video 7x a day.
No bathroom use for 1 year.
Stood In corner for 1 hour

Again this dare is evil and going to be challenging to complete successfully...

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 08:15 AM   #10
wandering76

This is a cool dare. Just a quick note, Dice is plural. It means more than one. Like how mice is plural. A single is called a Die. Roll a die is what you'd say for one. Hope this helps.

Dislikes: Anything Illegal, friends/family, messy/diapers wedgies, etc.
wandering76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
age-play, dice, leveling