Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-20-2015, 07:00 AM   #1
mariell

Default Gagging dice dare

Hi,

Sometimes for whatever reason you get dared to shut your mouth with a gag. But there are tons of different gags, so it's hard to choose one type. And sometimes you have this fantasy to be gagged with something disgusting or humiliating, but you don't have the guts to make the decision. However you might be more willing to accept if chance decides it. That's why I've writenn dice dare for gags.

I try to incorporate most things I've seen, including some fetishes. (These are grouped into sections farther below). Simply ignore them if you're not into it.

The number in brackets tells you with what section to continue. Example: "8 - stuffing and cleave gag (#2,#4)" means, you continue with section #2 and then proceed to section #4 to see what's specified for stuffing and cleave gag there. If you find the annotation "(#F)" behind an item you can have a look in the fetish sections and roll there to spice it up even more. This is optional of course.

So here is version 1, I'm open to suggestions and there might be an update once in a while.

Roll #1: type of gag, 2 dice
2 - stuffing (#2)
3 - over-the-mouth gag (OTM) (#3)
4 - cleave gag (#4)
5 - toys (#5), If don't have any, roll again.
6 - tape stripes (#6)
7 - wrap gag (#7)
8 - stuffing and cleave gag (#2,#4)
9 - stuffing and tape stripes (#2, #6)
10 - stuffing, cleave gag, wrap gag or OTM (#2, #4, #7 or #3)
11 - stuffing, tape stripes and OTM (#2, #6, #3)
12 - cleave gag, wrap gag or OTM (#2, #7 or #3)

Roll #2: Stuffing, 2 dice
2 - socks, clean
3 - panties/knickers, clean
4 - nylons/tights/stockings, clean
5 - handkerchief
6 - bandana
7 - Lucky. Roll twice and choose the one you like most.
8 - socks, worn. (#F)
9 - panties/knickers, worn (#F)
10 - nylons/tights/stockings, worn (#F)
11 - sock or panties form somebody else, if does not apply, roll gain.
12 - Unlucky. Roll twice and choose the one you like least.

Roll #3: OTM, 1 die
1 - bandana
2 - large white cloth
3 - dish towel
4 - scarf
5 - long socks or leg warmers
6 - 2 layers: roll twice to see what.

Roll #4: Cleave gag, 1 die
1 - long socks (#F)
2 - belt
3 - nylons/tights/stockings (#F)
4 - bandana
5 - scarf
6 - Unlucky. Roll twice and choose the one you like least.

Roll #5: Toys, 1 die
If you don't have the item roll again.
1 - ball gag
2 - ring gag
3 - bite gag or spider gag
4 - penis shaped gag
5 - muzzle gag
6 - inflatable gag

Roll #6: Tape, 1 coin, 1 die
Heads: use strong duct tape.
Tails: use less sticky tape.

1 - one large stripe
2 - two stripes crossing over the mouth.
3 - three shorter stripes
4 - five longer stripes
5 - cover everything below the nose from cheek to cheek.

Roll #7: Wrap gags, 1 coin, 1 die
Tails: use bandages

The number of wraps is for tapes, double it if you use bandages:
1 - Wrap twice around your head
2 - Wrap five times around your head
3 - Wrap five times around horizontally, then three times vertically (passing under chin)
4 - Pull nylons/stockings/tights (#F) or a knitted hat over face, then wrap around mouth.
5 - Wear a hood and wrap tape/bandages around your head, use half the roll or 3 bandages.

#F Section
Socks, nylons/tights/stockings, panties/knickers
1 die, roll for A1 or A2 or both.

If your stuffing is panties/knickers then roll simply for the number of days to wear them, proceed with A2 if you like. For everything else, see below:

A1 - preparing
1 - wear them for 3 days.
2 - wear them for 7 days.
3 - wear them for 7 days and roll die, add the number.
4 - do 2 and daily workouts
5 - do 1 and walk in socks/nylons/tights/stockings only at home.
6 - do 3, daily workouts and do 5.

A2 - cum, piss & scat fetish
If you're only into one of them, ignore the others, and roll until you hit one suitable option.
1 - cum on them once.
2 - piss on them once.
3 - wipe your ass with them once.
4 - cum on them daily.
5 - soak them in piss for 10 minutes before using them as gag.
6 - Lucky. Roll twice and choose the one you like most.

That's it so far. Hope it's not that complicated. Have Fun.

Likes: bondage, moderate pain, humiliation, sock gags, sweating, clothing control
Punishments: things not in limits and anything from my likes made really extreme (like very difficult bondage position)
Limits: Insane or boring. Messy. Pics.

I got plenty of toys and bondage equipment. Also got a well filled wardrobe, so I should be able to fulfill most requests.

PM dares

Last edited by mariell; 07-21-2015 at 12:22 AM.
mariell is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to mariell for this post:
Old 07-20-2015, 07:44 AM   #2
Sissyboy998

Looks like lots of fun might have to do it sometime

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:25 AM   #3
mariell

Thank you.

Bye the way, I've just corrected an error in Roll #1, number 10.

Likes: bondage, moderate pain, humiliation, sock gags, sweating, clothing control
Punishments: things not in limits and anything from my likes made really extreme (like very difficult bondage position)

I got plenty of toys and bondage equipment. Also got a well filled wardrobe, so I should be able to fulfill most requests.

PM dares
Old 07-21-2015, 10:47 AM   #4
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I only have an inflatable mouth gag. How many times do I pump it?
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 12:11 AM   #5
mariell

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
I only have an inflatable mouth gag. How many times do I pump it?
Pump it until it feels really uncomfortably and when ready flip a coin and check what's in here:

Spoiler:
Heads: pump 1 more time. Tails: pump 3 more times. Have fun ;-)

PM dares
Old 07-22-2015, 04:32 AM   #6
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Thx.

I got heads. I was lucky!
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:35 AM   #7
SilentK88

Initial Roll - Roll 1 (Type of Gag): 11 - stuffing, tape stripes, and OTM (#2, #6, #3)
#2 - Roll 2 (Stuffing): 8 - Socks, Worn (#F)
#F - Roll 3 (A1 Preparing): 1 - Wear them for 3 days, and walk in socks only at home.
#3 - Roll 4 (OTM): 1 - Bandanna.
#6 - Roll 5 (Tape): 2 - Two Strips Crossing Mouth / Coin = Heads - Strong Duct Tape

Not bad, except for the number of days I have to wear my socks before gagging myself with them. Since I'm currently between contracts, I'm home 24/7... so my socks will be worn pretty much all day.

Still a really fun dare; once you reason out the order of things. I assume tape goes under the bandanna? If it goes over the bandanna (don't see why,) I still have 3 days till I need to use it.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:31 AM   #8
mariell

Yes, tape is under the bandana. The order of gags to apply is equal to the order as typed, that means if you have:
"11 - stuffing, tape stripes, and OTM" you'll first put in the stuffing, secondly apply the tape and thirdly the OTM gag.

PM dares
Old 07-24-2015, 01:35 AM   #9
SilentK88

Got it, thank you for verifying what I thought was the proper order. And thank you for this fun; easy dare!
Old 07-24-2015, 02:45 AM   #10
KB86

Sounds interesting! I also like my sub wear a gag during the actions. However, I have never let it in her month more than 1-2 hours. One reason it needs often to clean her saliva, it is really boring sometimes. And I also did not want her jaw hurt too much, beacuse I found they even could not speak out after such a long time. So I am wondering how many hours can you stand with a gag in your mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariell View Post
Hi,

Sometimes for whatever reason you get dared to shut your mouth with a gag. But there are tons of different gags, so it's hard to choose one type. And sometimes you have this fantasy to be gagged with something disgusting or humiliating, but you don't have the guts to make the decision. However you might be more willing to accept if chance decides it. That's why I've writenn dice dare for gags.

I try to incorporate most things I've seen, including some fetishes. (These are grouped into sections farther below). Simply ignore them if you're not into it.

The number in brackets tells you with what section to continue. Example: "8 - stuffing and cleave gag (#2,#4)" means, you continue with section #2 and then proceed to section #4 to see what's specified for stuffing and cleave gag there. If you find the annotation "(#F)" behind an item you can have a look in the fetish sections and roll there to spice it up even more. This is optional of course.

So here is version 1, I'm open to suggestions and there might be an update once in a while.

Roll #1: type of gag, 2 dice
2 - stuffing (#2)
3 - over-the-mouth gag (OTM) (#3)
4 - cleave gag (#4)
5 - toys (#5), If don't have any, roll again.
6 - tape stripes (#6)
7 - wrap gag (#7)
8 - stuffing and cleave gag (#2,#4)
9 - stuffing and tape stripes (#2, #6)
10 - stuffing, cleave gag, wrap gag or OTM (#2, #4, #7 or #3)
11 - stuffing, tape stripes and OTM (#2, #6, #3)
12 - cleave gag, wrap gag or OTM (#2, #7 or #3)

Roll #2: Stuffing, 2 dice
2 - socks, clean
3 - panties/knickers, clean
4 - nylons/tights/stockings, clean
5 - handkerchief
6 - bandana
7 - Lucky. Roll twice and choose the one you like most.
8 - socks, worn. (#F)
9 - panties/knickers, worn (#F)
10 - nylons/tights/stockings, worn (#F)
11 - sock or panties form somebody else, if does not apply, roll gain.
12 - Unlucky. Roll twice and choose the one you like least.

Roll #3: OTM, 1 die
1 - bandana
2 - large white cloth
3 - dish towel
4 - scarf
5 - long socks or leg warmers
6 - 2 layers: roll twice to see what.

Roll #4: Cleave gag, 1 die
1 - long socks (#F)
2 - belt
3 - nylons/tights/stockings (#F)
4 - bandana
5 - scarf

Roll #5: Toys, 1 die
If you don't have the item roll again.
1 - ball gag
2 - ring gag
3 - bite gag or spider gag
4 - penis shaped gag
5 - muzzle gag
6 - inflatable gag

Roll #6: Tape, 1 coin, 1 die
Tails: use less sticky tape.

1 - one large stripe
2 - two stripes crossing over the mouth.
3 - three shorter stripes
4 - five longer stripes
5 - cover everything below the nose from cheek to cheek.

Roll #7: Wrap gags, 1 coin, 1 die
Tails: use bandages

The number of wraps is for tapes, double it if you use bandages:
1 - Wrap twice around your head
2 - Wrap five times around your head
3 - Wrap five times around horizontally, then three times vertically (passing under chin)
4 - Pull nylons/stockings/tights (#F) or a knitted hat over face, then wrap around mouth.
5 - Wear a hood and wrap tape/bandages around your head, use half the roll or 3 bandages.

#F Section
Socks, nylons/tights/stockings, panties/knickers
1 die, roll for A1 or A2 or both.

If your stuffing is panties/knickers then roll simply for the number of days to wear them, proceed with A2 if you like. For everything else, see below:

A1 - preparing
1 - wear them for 3 days.
2 - wear them for 7 days.
3 - wear them for 7 days and roll die, add the number.
4 - do 2 and daily workouts
5 - do 1 and walk in socks/nylons/tights/stockings only at home.
6 - do 3, daily workouts and do 5.

A2 - cum, piss & scat fetish
If you're only into one of them, ignore the others, and roll until you hit one suitable option.
1 - cum on them once.
2 - piss on them once.
3 - wipe your ass with them once.
4 - cum on them daily.
5 - soak them in piss for 10 minutes before using them as gag.
6 - Lucky. Roll twice and choose the one you like most.

That's it so far. Hope it's not that complicated. Have Fun.

Last edited by KB86; 07-24-2015 at 02:47 AM.
KB86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:05 AM   #11
mariell

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB86 View Post
Sounds interesting! I also like my sub wear a gag during the actions. However, I have never let it in her month more than 1-2 hours. One reason it needs often to clean her saliva, it is really boring sometimes. And I also did not want her jaw hurt too much, beacuse I found they even could not speak out after such a long time. So I am wondering how many hours can you stand with a gag in your mouth?
Thank you. To answer your question: If I have some kind of stuffing in my mouth it starts to hurt after an hour, but that's still managable. However after 3 hours it gets unbearable for me, especially if the stuffing is large. If I only use a cleave gag I can easily take it to 4 hours.

I guess in the end when it starts to hurt largely depends on how large the object is that's in the mouth and how large the person's mouth is in relation to the object.

PM dares
Old 07-30-2015, 09:46 PM   #12
theslave18

Smile Gagging

So I lost a bet playing with friends tonight and had to do this dare the write about it, I got 10 ( with cleave ) then got 8 for stuffing 1 for cleave, and they told me that I had to do A2 with the sock, I got 6 and had to choice from 1 and 5, choice 1, and for the cleave I got 2. They gave me a sock and I come on it, but after I did that they hand cuffed me to a pole, I saw them pull out this muddy long sock, and they all take truns peeing on it, they shoved the frist sock in and then got the other which made me gag from just smelling it. I tasted and felt their urine, and left me their for an hour... Good dare though you should add a time slot.
theslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 08:17 AM   #13
KB86

''when it starts to hurt largely depends on how large the object is that's in the mouth and how large the person's mouth is in relation to the object. '', I agree with it, human beings are different in the size of their mouths. It looks that local girls here have smaller mouths than the white or black people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariell View Post
Thank you. To answer your question: If I have some kind of stuffing in my mouth it starts to hurt after an hour, but that's still managable. However after 3 hours it gets unbearable for me, especially if the stuffing is large. If I only use a cleave gag I can easily take it to 4 hours.

I guess in the end when it starts to hurt largely depends on how large the object is that's in the mouth and how large the person's mouth is in relation to the object.
Old 07-31-2015, 05:29 PM   #14
anthem

I did this dare this morning while I completed another dice dare (this one here) and rolled an 8 for stuffing and cleave. I ended up with clean panties and a belt. I picked my smallest for each, because I have a small mouth, but it still made me really stiff by the time I finished the dare. It wasn't even an hour. I think I can still feel it in my jaw actually! But mostly, it made me feel really humiliated as I edged, spanked myself, and melted ice on my nipples, so job well done.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 05:59 PM   #15
KB86

''I picked my smallest for each, because I have a small mouth, but it still made me really stiff by the time I finished the dare. It wasn't even an hour. I think I can still feel it in my jaw actually!'' It is right to start from the smallest gag to the bigger one. The time point should be considered before the starting. You should stop the process immediately while you felt it would be harmful to your jaw. The joint there is very thin. It is easy to be hurt. I am always careful to observe my sub's reaction during the training to avoid the potential damage when they were gagged, because any careless mistake might cause the big problem to both sides. There were several cases happened here already in past years. Few girls died during performing the extreme actions with the stupid masters. Almost every performance in such works is potential dangerous to the body while enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
I did this dare this morning while I completed another dice dare (this one here) and rolled an 8 for stuffing and cleave. I ended up with clean panties and a belt. I picked my smallest for each, because I have a small mouth, but it still made me really stiff by the time I finished the dare. It wasn't even an hour. I think I can still feel it in my jaw actually! But mostly, it made me feel really humiliated as I edged, spanked myself, and melted ice on my nipples, so job well done.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gagged