Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-03-2015, 07:20 AM   #1
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220
Default Your ass and a deck of cards

This dare was largely inspired by DJR86's dare, so please check it out here.

If you like anal play, then this is the dare for you! I have come up with it (again thanks to DJR86 for the main idea) for myself, as I enjoy larger/creative dares that add interesting variations to the classic yet stale "insert X object in your ass X times" type of dares.
This is more of a game rather than a dare and is meant for one person to perform on their own, but can be adapted to be a multiple person game. It has also be written mainly for the use of males (although there are some clarifications for women). If anyone has any suggestions on how this could be more gender flexible let me know so I can incorporate them.

The objective of the game is to deplete the deck of cards. Once you do you are allowed to roll on the Orgasm table. You will draw a card and perform the task it entails, as described below. Once you do, place that card in the discard pile. Some face cards will not be placed in the discard pile once performed, but these will explicitly say so in their rules description.
Materials you will need for this are:
  • A full deck of cards (including Jokers)
  • A butt plug you find comfortable
  • A small dildo (one that doesn't do much in terms of feeling it)
  • Your favorite dildo (the one you love using the most and is the most pleasurable, must be larger than #3)
  • A large dildo (one that you can barely fit, and the only reason you use it is to push your ass to its limits)
  • Lube
  • Toothpaste
  • Clothes pegs
  • Shoestring
  • Ice cubes (a lot of them)
  • Two six sided dice

I suggest gathering all of them before starting and make sure you have a lot of spare time, as the game could last quite a bit of time. It would also be preferable to perform a couple of enemas beforehand to make sure your all clean up there. You are free to use any lube you want and as much of it as you want unless otherwise specified by a card. This is meant to be for your pleasure and not as a punishment.

The idea is that each card does something different, and you will draw until the entire deck runs out. Each suit does something different and the face cards all provide extra rules to the game. You are only allowed to cum when you deplete the entire deck by rolling on the Orgasm table.

Before I shut up and you can continue with the dare, I'd like to ask all of you for some constructive criticism on the dare, suggestions or even better share your experience with it.

The Game:

Suits:
The following apply only to number cards and not face cards, as those have specific rules.

Hearts: Show your ass some love by using your favorite dildo the number shown on the card multiplied by 10.

Diamonds: Put the butt plug in your ass and masturbate for half as many minutes, as the number on the card (rounded up e.x #4 = 2 minutes #5 = 3 minutes)

Spades: Use one hand to masturbate and the other to fuck your ass with the small dildo for as many strokes as the number on the card, multiplied by 10

Clubs: Put half as many ice cubes in your ass as the number on the card (rounded up e.x #4 = 2 ice cubes #5 = 3 ice cubes) and put in the butt plug. Discard the from the top of the library as many cards as the number of ice cubes you inserted. Masturbate for 2 minutes, then remove the butt plug and all remains of the ice.

Face cards:

Jacks: These are your best palls, bringing you more pleasure
  • Hearts: The next time you draw a number hearts card, multiply the amount of thrusts in your ass by 20 instead of 10
  • Diamonds: Keep this card as it will help you when you finish the game (it doesn't go to the discard pile if you draw it)
  • Spades: Use your favorite dildo instead of the small one the next time you draw a number spades card
  • Clubs: Don't put any ice in your ass the next time you draw a number clubs card

Queens: These can be the sweetest dommes or the cruelest of mistresses
  • Hearts: Discard the top 15 cards of the deck
  • Diamonds: Keep this card as it will help you when you finish the game (it doesn't go to the discard pile if you draw it)
  • Spades: The next time you use any size dildo, instead of using regular lube, cover it with toothpaste
  • Clubs: Tie your balls and cock/breasts as tight as you can for the reminder of the game using the shoestring

Kings: You can never please a king
  • Hearts: Every time you use a dildo replace it with the large dildo, or use no lube for the reminder of the game
  • Diamonds: Put clothes pegs on your nipples, balls and earlobes for the reminder of the game. (If this is not the first time you draw this card, remove all clothes pegs from your body, apply toothpaste to those areas and put the clothes pegs back on.
  • Spades: Every time you complete the task on a card, instead of discarding it put it on the bottom of the deck. If you draw a Jack or a Red Queen at any point after this card, you can stop putting cards on the bottom of the deck and discard them normally. If you have already drawn all Jacks and Red Queens put the next 10 completed cards at the bottom of the deck and then you can discard normally.
  • Clubs: Reshuffle the discard pile back into the deck and then discard this card

Jokers: If you draw a Joker, look at the top 5 cards of the deck, chose one of them to perform and the rest to discard.

The Orgasm Table:

Once the entire deck has been depleted you can roll 2 six sided dice on the following table to see how you will be allowed to cum. (Keep in mind that all rules applied by the Queen of Clubs and the King of Diamonds still apply until you complete the dare)

If you have drawn the Jack or Queen of Diamonds, you can re-roll both dice and can choose which of the two to perform. If you have both the Jack and Queen of Diamonds, you can choose any of the following ways to cum without rolling.

2) Roll the die again, put that many ice cubes in your ass, put on the butt plug and edge as many time as the #of ice cubes in your ass and on the final edge you are allowed to cum

3) Use your favorite dildo and masturbate. As soon as you feel like you are about to cum stop masturbating but keep fucking your ass. Repeat this process until you cum.

4) Roll one die again. Fuck your ass with your favorite dildo, but use liberal amounts of toothpaste as lube for as many minutes as shown on the die. Once these minutes pass, you may masturbate until climax

5) You cannot cum until you fit 5 fingers using toothpaste as lube, or a fist using regular lube in your ass.

6) You cannot cum until you perform 10 full insertions of the large dildo in your ass, using toothpaste as lube.

7) You can masturbate any way you want and when you cum, do so on your favorite dildo. Either suck it clean for 2 minutes or fuck yourself in the ass for 2 minutes without any other form of lube

8) You can only cum by stroking the head of your cock/inserting one finger in your pussy

9) Put the butt plug in. After edging 10 times you can cum, but as soon as you do, yank out the butt plug

10)Use any toy you want and any lube you want. You are no allowed to touch your genitals until you cum purely through anal stimulation

11)Reshuffle the deck take the top 10 cards and restart the game using these 10 cards as a new deck. Re-roll on this table after you're finished.

12)Either you can play again (reshuffle the deck and start over) to get another chance at cumming or you cannot cum for the next 48 hours.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."

Last edited by NIKOLAS3220; 08-03-2015 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Fixed King of Spades
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to NIKOLAS3220 for this post:
Old 08-03-2015, 08:06 AM   #2
pikkuorja

How to end the game after drawing king of spades? You just need to be lucky and have a red queen or any jack left in the deck?

likes cbt, denial, anal, gay
limits: pic, cam, public, straight, without lube, toothpaste

(x max 100)
PM ball x and I wil slap my balls x times
PM flick x and I will flick my cockhead x times

more PM dates until end of 2022 2022

x is doubled if I'm hard and tripled if I'm wanking

Spoiler:
send me a dare. if you don't get a pm from me within 24h, you have to do the dare yourself tripled
pikkuorja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:16 AM   #3
NIKOLAS3220

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkuorja View Post
How to end the game after drawing king of spades? You just need to be lucky and have a red queen or any jack left in the deck?
Can't belive I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out. Fix has been made. Let me know how you like the dare.

Old 08-05-2015, 07:20 AM   #4
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

A nice dare, amd clearly well thought out. I'd try it, but I'm not that big on anal and have no dildos, let alone three.

One question, though. If the game doesn't end until you've drawn all the cards, won't you inherently have both the jack and queen of diamonds? Its hard to see how you could end without them.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:17 AM   #5
NIKOLAS3220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
One question, though. If the game doesn't end until you've drawn all the cards, won't you inherently have both the jack and queen of diamonds? Its hard to see how you could end without them.
You could discard them by drawing clubs cards or by picking another card with Jokers or by drawing the Queen of Hearts.

Old 07-04-2022, 06:37 AM   #6
YourDarePartner

I use a candle as small dildo, toothpaste tube as my favorite and deodorant can as large dildo.

Here the draws!

4-5-9 Heart - So it began with 180 strockes of my toothpaste tube.
2 Club - Then I inserted one ice cube in my butthole, and sealed it with my plug.
4 Spade - After 2 minutes I fucked myself 40 times with a candle while masturbating.
9 Diamond - Next I masturbed during 5 minutes, with a buttplug.
9 Club - Then I removed the plug, inserted 5 ice cube in my butthole, and put my plug back.
2-8-3 Heart - 2 minutes and a release after, I followed with 130 strokes of my toothpaste tube.
1 Spade - And 10 more strockes with my candle, while masturbating.
10 Heart - And back to my toothpaste tube for 100 more strokes.
3 Spade - and again 30 more of my candle, masturbating again.
Jack Spade - Next Spade with toothpaste tube instead of candle.
10 Spade - 100 strockes of my toothpaste tube, still masturbating.
1 Spade - 10 more strokes with candle and masturbation.
6 Diamond - I continued masturbate for 3 more minutes, with a buttplug.
Jack Club - No ice cube at next Club
5 Club - 2 minutes of plug
4 Diamond - 3 more minutes of masturbation, with a buttplug.
8 Spade - I replaced the buttplug by my candle for 80 strokes, keeping masturbate.
7 Club - I inserted 4 ice cubes, and a plug.
2 Spade - 2 minutes later I released melting ice and keep the plug one more minutes, while masturbating.
Queen Spade - The next time you use any size dildo, instead of using regular lube, cover it with toothpaste
4 Club - 2 ice cubes inserted, sealed.
3 Club - 2 new ice cubes, sealed again.
8 Club - 4 newer ice cubes, I felt the cold burn my asshole.
10 Diamond - 5 minutes of rest, only with a plug and soft masturbation.
King Heart - Every time you use a dildo replace it with the large dildo, or use no lube for the reminder of the game
Jack Heart - The next time you draw a number hearts card, multiply the amount of thrusts in your ass by 20 instead of 10
6 Club - 3 ice cubes, my hole contracted around the plug.
7 Heart - Bad combo, despite of "preparation" I couldn't fuck my ass without lube. So I had to use my deodorant can, but not with regular lube. So I used toothpaste... 140 awful strokes with my deodorant can and toothpaste.
2 Diamond - I put the buttplug during 1 minute, but had to maintained it inside with one hand while masturbate with the other.
Queen Heart - Discard the top 15 cards of the deck
Joker - Look at the top 5 cards of the deck, chose one of them to perform and the rest to discard.
Queen Diamond - Keep this card as it will help you when you finish the game
King Spade - Every time you complete the task on a card, instead of discarding it put it on the bottom of the deck. If you draw a Jack or a Red Queen at any point after this card, you can stop putting cards on the bottom of the deck and discard them normally. If you have already drawn all Jacks and Red Queens put the next 10 completed cards at the bottom of the deck and then you can discard normally.

I rolled the dices two times, 10 and 4.
I choose 10, my ass was too sensitive for more toothpaste.
My asshole sore so much that cumming took me more than 15 minutes of fucking (while my cock milked continuously)

Thanks for the dare, it tooks me 90 intense minutes
Picture where added to my "proofs folder" on KinkTalk.

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cards, lube, orgasm, toothpaste