Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
kenshi46

Default The Locker Room

*Lunch Bell Rings*

Lunch was now over... I needed to head to Physical Education..

When I arrived, I realized I was the first one to arrive. I pulled off my shirt revealing my rather ''toned'' stomach and then removed my pants, leaving me only in my small red and gray briefs.

Still alone.

At this point, lots of ideas were coming to me. I finally decided that I would do an extremely risky one.

I would remove my briefs and lock all my clothes in a locker. Then I would masturbate until I came all over my chest, only then would I then return to get my clothes.

And so, I put my thumbs in the waistband of my briefs, hesitated a little but ended up pulling them down. I took all my clothes put them in my locker and locked it with a 4 digit lock (I knew the combination).

I could feel my heart beat racing... anyone could enter at anytime and see me...

I sat on the bench and started stroking my dick. I started quite slowly and then went faster and faster. I could feel I was near an orgasm. I went really fast and then came all over my chest...

As I lifted my head I noticed a boy from my class was watching me.

He got near me and whispered in my ear

Advertisements
Kink Talk