Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-16-2017, 12:00 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Proper slave attire

Imagine that you own a sub/slave full time. What, if anything, do you think your slave should wear and on what occasions?
Please answer for all genders that your sub/slave could be (if there is a difference).
Please also keep it realistic.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-16-2017, 12:40 AM   #2
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Full leather bondage gear 24/7 obviously. /sarcasm

If I had a submissive, their attire would almost certainly depend on what they like and were comfortable with, and of course, privacy levels. It's all well and good saying "naked except for a collar", but what if they 1) live with family, 2) hate nudity and 3) don't own a collar?

Saying that, if I had a submissive with all the same likes as me, I'd probably go the boring route of having them naked at home (especially if we lived together ), with a collar or a 'public collar' at all times. Maybe a chastity cage, though only if male, because I find the female ones cover more than I'd like. If they weren't comfortable with that nudity, or couldn't, I'd likely require something smaller, like sleeping naked, or not wearing underwear.

Or, just a thought, but it might be fun to make them choose on a day-to-day basis between either full-nudity or chastity. So either fully dressed up and dignified, or naked and slutty for the day. ^^

In a more casual situation, where I wouldn't want the submissive/slave nude most of the time? I'd probably insist on a public collar at all times, because I'm big on the symbolic side of things. It's nice to have a reminder that you are owned. ^_^

Tl;dr: Naked, collared, chastity, or none of the above and with something symbolic.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:36 PM   #3
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

Same leather bondage gear

On a more reasonable note tho, if they were happy with that, and we would have the money to acquire such equipment, sure thing they wouldn't be wearing anything else at home If not, a collar (and maybe cuffs) would easily suffice. A chastity cage if the slave would have a cock. For feminines, corsets and such are a big like of mine, and I'd hope they would be for them too.

For a more public approach, something designated as a collar would be good, and the cage would stay on underneath clothes. Otherwise, dress however you want in public (corsets are still good tho )
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Forester for this post:
Old 07-21-2017, 10:20 PM   #4
Jaro

If I had a female slave, I would want her not to wear anything at home (unless it's really cold). For me, good slave attire is butt naked.

When in public I would want her to, as much as possible, wear open toe shoes (flip flops, sandals, high heels) and only thongs, g-strings or commando are ever allowed.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-22-2017, 02:27 AM   #5
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Forgetting for a moment about practical concerns about permanent,.....

Her pussy would be shaven. My name tattooed on it.
She would wear a collar with ring. She would have pierced nipples with rings.

At home she would be topless, a chain connected to the nipple-rings. I would be able to fix her to her work desk or at any other place I would need her to be.

Outside she would wear a crotchrope alike thong with remote controlled shock-clit-electrode to keep her in line.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:26 AM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Hmm nice question!

I see Sir has already shared his thoughts, which aren't really new to me :-).

I would definitely like the pierced nipples and chain. But also a nose ring and tongue piercing for additional fixing points. And maybe rings in my labia as well, so that Sir could put a lock through them to make it impossible to rub my clit.

I would be naked indoors, and always wear a butt plug with remote control zapper, which will be controlled by sir of course.
My ankles and wrists would be hobbled with a chain that is just a tad too short do do anything the easy way.

Outside, the chains will be gone, but then Sir will make me wear black out sunglasses, so that I'm totally dependant on him to guide me through the streets. My nipple and labia rings will be connected by a chain that swings when I move. There are small bells hanging from the chain that jingle if I move to brusquely. I'll wear a short dress with nothing underneath and high heels of course.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 10:19 PM   #7
Jaro

Hoping to get some more insight into what you all think.
What, according to you, is the best slave attire? What should your sub/slave male/female, ideally, wear?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 02-05-2018, 10:58 PM   #8
bamadude01
getDare Devil

I only deal with male slaves right now. I do currently have a full-time slave, and have given him rules on what he's allowed to wear. He does live alone, so the privacy factor is taken care of. He is only allowed to wear socks and underwear if he's at home. If it's really cold, I'll allow a simple tee shirt as well. He's never allowed to wear pants at home unless he's having company. Sometimes I'll tell him which underwear he's allowed to wear that day, so he doesn't even get to choose that sometimes.

Basically, the appropriate slave attire is whatever the Master chooses. I've even gone so far as to choose his entire outfit for the day for him. Nothing outrageous, but still makes him feel like he doesn't even have control over those little details of his life.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:52 AM   #9
naughtylilfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Imagine that you own a sub/slave full time. What, if anything, do you think your slave should wear and on what occasions?
Please answer for all genders that your sub/slave could be (if there is a difference).
Please also keep it realistic.
well, i can't really imagine owning a sub/slave, but i can tell you about what rules would attract me as a sub/slave. i like the idea of having to be naked at home, but i think it would be even more embarrassing for me (a good thing!) if i had certain clothing privileges that could be taken away at any time, for any reason. like maybe i would be allowed a skirt and no panties at home, but then sometimes would have to wear my skirt tucked up around my waist. i think the idea of being revealed completely but still having clothes on is more humiliating than just being naked.

also, i think i should be made to strip at the door when i get home, or have my home "outfit" ready at the door so i won't be breaking any rules. because i'm also a little, it would be fun for me if i was only allowed "little" clothes or nothing at all at home, and only allowed (and even then, not all the time) grown-up clothes outside the house.

of course, there are always special occasions. i have a fantasy of being made to serve a party while clothed only in a pair of crotchless panties and a top with no nipple/breast coverage 🙈

owned by mommy, not allowed to cum

loves: good girl spanking, ageplay, denial, humiliation/condescension, writing reports
shrugs/punishments: edging, bladder control, lines, bad girl spanking
limits: scat, blood, permanent, public, family, cam/kik, face, identification, insertion, watersports

pm dares
toys and tools
my bdsm test results

naughtylilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 02:05 AM   #10
Twins

A collar and nothing else when at home, when out they should be ultra conservative and plugged

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 05:46 PM   #11
submissiveandready

for me as a sub, this is my fantasy;
I would always be collared. At home I would always be naked, with cuffs, and chastity piercings. A butt plug would be worn at all times at home. Outside the home, I would only be allowed clothes that my Master has approved. Short skirts, with no underwear, or maybe a thong if he wants. Low cut tops, and lacy bras (or no bra). Whenever leaving the house I would wear a remote control vibe that he controls, especially if I leave the house alone. That way he can always tease me.

limits; piss and bladder control, photos, blackmail, public, extreme, scat, pain, anal, exposure

toys; dildo, hitachi, plug, cuffs
submissiveandready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:18 AM   #12
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Slave/sub...naked except for wrist and ankle cuffs and a collar...all sexes...all irientations.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:35 AM   #13
Kitten
The One & Only

If I had a slave full-time it would be realistic for them to be nude at all times. After all, a slave does not own property - they are property. Any scrap of clothing or enhancement would either be a tremendous favour and still mainly to adorn them to please my eyes, or only serve not to offend the public.

If I owned a sub full-time... well actually, to me that's a paradox. It's a sub. There's really not such a thing as a full-time sub. They are sub most the time perhaps but choose for themselves when not to be. As such, I don't feel there's any "proper" attire outside of what that sub would like, within the limits of the owners pleasure and discretion.

Last edited by Kitten; 06-18-2018 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Typo
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kitten for this post:
Old 06-18-2018, 06:41 AM   #14
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

As let see, a playboy bunny outfit, with bunny ears, a hole in the ass area, so I can use a cotton ball tail butt plug. Her clit would have to be pierced, so I can attach her to a leash. That would be her Sunday going to church outfit.

Monday, would be a school girl outfit.
Tuesday, would be a lola outfit, with pigtails, and a teddybear.
Wednesday, would be collar and cuffs only day.
Thursday, Cooking day, so a apron only and a butt plug.
Friday, latex day
Saturday, Leather day

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 02:04 AM   #15
im your daddy

If i had a full time live in slave the dress attire would be as followed.

Depending on the weather and how cold or warm it is i would have a set attire laid out each morning consisting of bra and panties, dress or skirt, shirt and a collar and lead.

Choices should be available at all times for a slave to learn discipline and compliance, bad choices by her result in loss of some clothing and good choices result in rewards and return of articles of clothing.

Going out should be neatly dressed without panties and easy access to skirt or slacks that may be taken down on rear occasions in a private outdoor place depending on the slaves choices as a last resort punishment.

Sleeping would be on warm nights panties only but cold nights would be pajamas with no underwear.
im your daddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk