Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-20-2017, 11:50 AM   #1
deen

Note Game Series: Multitask

Welcome to the Game Series in which I will post enjoyable games to share with all of you. Obviously, it's not just sharing a game but rather it being part of a dare. Depending on how well you played the game or how fast you finished it, you can get a reward or a punishment.

Previous games
1. There is no game
2. Where am I?
3. We become what we behold
4. Get home

The Game
You might already have played this game in the past because its simple concept exists for quite a while already. Using different buttons for different mini-games, you'll have to avoid losing any mini-game when playing them all at the same time. Avoid losing at all costs, without cheating of course.

Multitask:
http://armorgames.com/play/4369/

Outcome
Depending on how long you were able to multitask, you will have to post in several threads (pre-selected by me). And by posting in the thread, I don't mean making a stupid or nifty comment but rather actually participating in the thread. You can get a higher score than 200, but not many people will be able to get such a high score. So I will set the border here and anyone getting a score higher than 200 doesn't have to post in any threads.

Note: post in all the threads that apply to your score. So for example, if you have a score of 84 then you will have to post in the threads with the criteria below 200, -150, -125, -100, -90, and below 85.

Above 200: Post New Thread, tell getDare about how good you are at multitasking and ask for a masturbation dare.

Exactly 200: Send New Private Message to deen, and I will offer you something when you have proof of your 200-score.

Below 200: Short Term Denial Die Dare, by IHeartfun

Below 150: How Does the Urban Dictionary Define You?, by Stellz

Below 125: 53 Dirty questions!, by Hunterman36

Below 100: Google image search dare, by Jaroface

Below 90: bold your truths!, by lola.fox

Below 85: Person above do it now!, by Hoedini

Below 80: Person Above Signature Dare, by Dune

Below 70: Cum Eating Dice dare, by twizzlers (no cumming while in denial)

Below 60: Panties, by sandy

Below 50: Re-play the game (Multitask) until you get a higher score than 50.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:36 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I've done this game and similar and this one always throws me through a loop every time.

My best score was 82 and that's only because I hit the 4th game and all hell broke loose. It took me maybe 12-15 times just to get to that score and I'm not sure I'll get much higher.

Only thing I am confused about is the thread posting order. Isn't it supposed to be a good thing to get a high score, so why would I post in the higher threads that are meant for the better people. Shouldn't it be opposite?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:45 PM   #3
deen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Only thing I am confused about is the thread posting order. Isn't it supposed to be a good thing to get a high score, so why would I post in the higher threads that are meant for the better people. Shouldn't it be opposite?
The idea is that the worse you are playing the game, thus having a low score, the more threads you have to post in. So if you have only 55 points, you'll have to post in all threads because the score of 55 fits the criteria of all the threads. If you have a score of 130 then you'll only have to post in the thread with the criteria "below 150" and "below 200" because both these criteria are true with the score 130. You don't have to post in the other threads because the score 130 is not "below 125" or "below x" with x being lower than 130.

I hope that I explained it enough.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:48 PM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I think I know where my confusion lies. It's the way the wording is. I simply took it to mean all threads from top to bottom. Instead it's if you hit 200 then send you a message, above it then make a new thread and everything below you post up to your number.

Now it makes more sense because for whatever reason, my mind thought all threads above your number which didn't make sense for the two top "rewards".

Posting in the threads.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 08:57 AM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

My first score was 90, and after another 6 tries, my highest was still 90, so I guess I got very lucky!

Thanks for the great dare, deen!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, game, game series, serie