Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #46
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 4

Rather than waiting for Erin to respond, Jason promptly spun the knob on the nozzle. Erin convulsed at the sudden rush of cool water into her anal cavity, but after the initial shock, she couldn’t feel much. Slowly, however, she began to feel more and more uneasy as she realized the water was filling parts of her body she had never been aware of before.

After several seconds Erin began to squirm in discomfort from the onset of fullness. It felt like she needed to use the bathroom very badly, and for a while her sphincter attempted to push out the nozzle, but its base was wide enough to keep it firmly lodged in her painfully stretched anus.

And still the water flowed. Erin let out several small whimpers as her insides were beginning to dully ache from this unwanted intruder. Craning her neck to gaze over her voluptuous breasts, Erin could see her stomach growing larger and larger as the liquid continued to fill her colon and anal cavities. She also noticed the rubber enema bag appeared only about half empty: there was only a half-gallon of water inside her, and she already felt about to burst.

Suddenly, the flow stopped. Jason had twisted the nozzle’s knob and was now standing over Erin, who let out a brief sigh of relief. Though her insides were aching and cramping, at least they weren’t getting stretched any further.

“So what do you think, Erin? How does it feel with all that water inside you?”

Erin murmured through the gag.

“What was that? Un-gag her, Mark.” Mark did so, and Erin sharply breathed in the cool air, thankful to be rid of the suffocating rubber ball.

“It—ughh, hurts. Please … don’t make take the rest,” she gasped.

“Oh, you’re going to take it all, just like I said,” Jason informed her. “But I’m willing to leave you un-gagged for the rest of it, as long as you promise to behave and not get all bitchy. Okay?”

“Okay. I promise.” The pain Erin felt within had subdued, and she found that as long as she didn’t move, she couldn’t feel much discomfort.

“Good girl.”

Jason spun the knob once more, and Erin’s legs spasmed at the new rush of water.

“Oooohh,” she moaned as the pain returned, more intense than ever. As her muscles seized up, she wondered if it was possible for such a large amount of water to seriously injure her inner organs. But since she had no choice to bear it, she squeezed her eyes shut and tried to think of something else, like going to the beach that day.

It had started off as a perfectly ordinary morning: Isabel calling to let her know that Emily and she wanted to take advantage of the beautiful day, and Erin agreeing to meet them at the beach. They had eaten lunch, laid on the beach, surfed, and worked on their tans, all while pointing out the cute guys around them.

Yes, earlier it was a perfectly ordinary day, and now it had turned into worse of a nightmare than Erin had ever imagined. She wondered where Isabel and Emi were at the moment, casually going about their lives while Erin laid naked, bruised, and violated in this bright room, powerless as three men used her body for whatever purpose they wished. Erin wondered whether she would even see her friends again: what if her captors decided to kill her after they were finished?

This horrible thought snapped Erin back to awareness of her circumstances. The enema bag was almost empty now, and Erin began to cry for the umpteenth time that night as she was sure her stomach was about to explode. Instead of feeling cold like before, the water inside her now felt like fire, searing the walls of her internal organs.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:51 PM   #47
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

holy shit! please dont leave it there!

i think that actually would cause some internal damage though. that could rupture her intestines, tear away mucus lining, lower her salt, electrolyte and potassium levels which would kill her. i cant wait for the rest though!

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #48
Silvercola

Keep it comming. This my favorite story on getdare since johns slavory
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #49
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 5

After several more moments of squirming in frustrated agony, finally, finally, the infernal flow stopped. The enema bag was fully deflated, but Erin was the opposite: her upper pubic area bulged, as if she were pregnant, and continuously clenched, spasming as it struggled to keep room for the amount of water it contained.

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” Chris asked, setting the empty bag onto the floor. Too pained to respond, Erin simply nodded weakly, clenching the carpet tightly in her fists.

“Hah, yeah, I thought so. And this is only one gallon: trust me, it’s really nothing. Just think, Erin, next time we can try one and a half!” At this, Chris pressed his bare foot firmly onto Erin’s stomach.

“Owwww, ohhh, FUCK!” Erin screamed, writhing in pain. It felt as if she needed to pee and defecate at the same time; her body wished nothing more than to expel the liquid within, but the nozzle’s thickness held it squarely inside her anus. “Fuck, fuck, STOP IT!” she pleaded to Chris, who only rolled his foot around on her stomach, intensifying her pain.

“How about this,” Mark said, leaning over Erin. “We’ll take out the nozzle, but you can’t release any of the water until you make me cum.” He smiled brightly, his smooth penis slowly stiffening.

“Okay, yes, fine, I’ll do anything! I just need to go so bad!” Erin was almost hysterical at this point, twisting and sobbing from the pressure of Chris’s foot.

As Jason bent down in front of her legs, Mark shoved his penis into Erin’s mouth. Eager to be free from the gallon of liquid fire within, she sucked furiously on Mark’s pulsing shaft, which was clearly ready for more action.

“Now, Erin, when I take the nozzle out, your body’s gonna want to squirt the water out. You’re gonna really have to focus to hold it in; imagine you really need to take a shit but you’re out in public or something. Okay?” He grinned at his wincing victim. “And if you do let any of it out, I’m going to hurt you. Sound good?”

Erin nodded as she continued to taste Mark’s salty manhood, though of course it did not sound good in the least.

“Alright. Here it goes.” Jason gripped the nozzle and slowly pulled. It felt to Erin oddly like using the bathroom but didn’t hurt, as her anus was now sufficiently loose to accommodate it.

When the nozzle was finally free, Erin had to struggle to fight the overwhelmingly urge to expel the water. To keep her mind off the feeling, she quickly engulfed Mark’s penis repeatedly, reaching up to grasp his testicles, moving them around between her long fingers. Mark grabbed the back of Erin’s head and roughly began fucking her throat.

Even after having performed several messy blow jobs that night, Erin still gagged each time Mark’s penis grazed her sensitive uvula. Since she had not eaten for several hours and counting, however, nothing but air came up with each dry heave of her stomach. To make matters worse for Erin but much more enjoyable for him, Mark reached forward and forced her jaw to widen by pressing down on her tongue with two fingers and tilting back her head with his other hand. In this position he could penetrate deeper, eliciting loud guttural noises from his unwilling servicer.

To Erin’s horror, the back of her throat soon began to acclimate to the constant gagging, falling silent through Mark’s rough pumping. Eventually, his penis slipped into her gullet, which quickly sealed around its massive intruder, pulling it deeper and deeper with each pump, much farther than Jason’s dick had gone previously.

“Jesus Christ, you suck cock so well,” Mark said complimentarily. “I swear I’ve never been able to deep-throat a bitch so easily in my life.” He looked at his comrades, beaming. “What a good fucking whore you’re going to make.”

Erin couldn’t respond, as Mark’s fat penis filled her throat, forcing her to breathe through her nose. At this point, she was far beyond gagging: this was a much different sensation; it felt as if there was food caught in the middle of her throat, except it kept moving up and down. Aside from making it difficult to breathe, Erin thought she preferred to “deep-throat”, as Mark had called it, to giving a normal blow job—gaging was one of her least favorite things.

After almost a minute, Mark finally let out a loud moan, pulled out slightly, and sprayed his semen forcefully into Erin’s mouth, coating the back of her throat. Erin immediately retched, and, to her horror, lost control of her sphincter, which released a fast spurt of dirty water onto the carpet. As quickly as she could, Erin re-clenched her anus, but the damage had already been done.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:28 PM   #50
kkkaaattteee

Great story! Please don't stop. love it!
kkkaaattteee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #51
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

awesome. i knew he would put pressure on her stomach and she would lose control of her butthole but thought that would happen when they forced her to get up to the toilet.

Old 04-15-2011, 07:10 PM   #52
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

hey skjener... i dont mean to be THAT guy but how is no one looking for Erin? in your second update to this you said Isabel went to the dippin dots on the boardwalk while Erin waited for her at the car. Wouldn't that mean Erin was Isabel's ride home? Isabel is also more Erin's friend than Emily. So when Isabel made it to the parking lot wouldn't she be very worried that her friend had just ditched her?

Sorry man.. I had been wondering abou that since I firststarted reading and wanted to try and understand the full situation of how Isabel went back to her daily routine rather than call the cops about her missing friend.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:04 PM   #53
Silvercola

Very good please continue
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:33 PM   #54
skjelner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
hey skjener... i dont mean to be THAT guy but how is no one looking for Erin?
Remember that this is being told from Erin's limited perspective, and she's only been in the room for a few hours. So she doesn't have any way of knowing if anyone is looking for her or not; she can only speculate at this point.

I've planned the entire story out pretty carefully, so you'll just have to wait and see what happens. I think you're going to like it. ;)

Last edited by skjelner; 04-16-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #55
doggy_slave

Send a message via MSN to doggy_slave

wow very nicee keep it up
doggy_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #56
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

aw man im so scared for her right now...

Old 04-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #57
Instinct

Eee.. nooo you can't leave it there! It's getting so good.. <3

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #58
skjelner

Default Chapter Five Part 6

Time came to a screeching halt: Erin could hear nothing but her heartbeat and the shallow breathing of her captors.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Erin, deeply abashed, slowly gazed up at Jason, who shook his head disappointedly. Before Erin could react, Jason quickly bent down, shoved the enema nozzle back into her quivering hole, and grabbed her tightly around the neck with one hand. Muscles bulging, Jason lifted Erin high into the air as she struggled to breathe through his firm grip. He walked toward the side of the room, carrying her with the enema bag trailing behind, then slammed her back into the concrete, pressing his face in close to hers.

“What … did … I fucking tell you about not letting any of the water out? Now the carpet’s all fucked up from your filthy shit-water! Fucking pathetic, dirty slave-whore!” Erin’s eyes bulged, less from Jason’s insults as the lack of oxygen, and she winced at the sharp pain shooting through her spine.

“It’s really fucking simple, Erin: we tell you what to do, and you do it. I thought you understood that, but clearly that’s not the case. So now I get to hurt you.” Livid, Jason spat in Erin’s face, squeezed once, then released her neck. Erin crumpled to the floor in agony, though thankful to finally breathe.

“Come here guys, I think she deserves some cunt-slaps.”

Before Erin could fully recover, Chris and Mark hurried over and each grabbed an arm and a leg, lifting her into the air so that her legs were spread wide in a split, torso upright. Erin had always been a flexible girl, but due to her fatigue, even this position was pushing her limits.

“What do you think, guys? Five should be enough?” Jason asked his cohorts.

“Yeah man, I think so.” Mark replied eagerly.

Still coughing from her recent choking and Mark’s semen residing in her throat, Erin couldn’t get a word out before Jason wound up, flattened his hand, and delivered a sharp, forceful backhand to her exposed vulva. Erin cried out in pain, discovering a second wind.

“OWW! FUCK! Fuck you!” Pain shot up from her reddened vagina, coursing through her bruised body. Through her anger Erin could feel the water inside her struggling to escape, but the nozzle held fast in her anus.

“This—is—what—you get—” Jason shouted, smacking her again each time, harder with each blow. “For disobeying us!” Chris and Mark suddenly released Erin, letting her fall roughly to the ground. She sank her face into the carpet, sobbing uncontrollably from the agony Jason had delivered to her most sensitive area.

“Fucking whore.” Chris leaned over and let a large wad of saliva dribble down onto Erin’s tear-streaked cheek. In too much pain to respond, Erin simply lay there shaking.

“Alright guys, she’s had enough. Let’s let her squirt all that dirty shit out her whore ass.”

At once, Mark and Chris lifted Erin again and carried her over to the plastic toilet device, setting her onto the cold seat. She sniffled, then glanced coldly at Mark.

“Now Erin,” he said in a mocking tone, “don’t be embarrassed by what you’re about to do. We want you to feel comfortable about your body—and all its functions—around us.” He stroked her hair, pushing it back and off of her face. “So look pretty while you do it. Might as well practice now, because it won’t be the first time.”

“Fuck you,” Erin replied softly. But despite her words, her vagina still throbbed sharply from Jason’s abuse, and knew that, like always, she had no choice but to do what her depraved captors requested.

Chris gripped her shoulder and one ass cheek, then lifted her up slightly so that Jason could remove the enema nozzle. As soon as he pulled, a thick stream of water immediately rushed from Erin’s anus, splattering the inside of the bowl. Erin sighed in instant relief.

“Whoaa, she was definitely ready to release!” Chris said excitedly and set her back onto the toilet seat. He and the other two men stepped back and formed a sort of circle around Erin and the bowl, stroking their penises and watching as she sprayed feces-tainted water from her ass in a thick stream, slowly filling the bowl.

While Erin sat on the makeshift toilet, she realized the intensity of her enema had masked the fact that she had needed to urinate for quite some time. As the pressure and pain in her ass dissipated, she sighed, spread her legs slightly, and pushed, adding a rushing golden stream to the mix beneath her.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #59
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

aw man that wasnt as brutal as i expected. i thought it was going to be 100x worse since you said there is mutilation in this. i thought they were going to circumsize her!

Old 04-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #60
skjelner

Well, it's only the first day after all. ;)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports