Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-02-2019, 12:37 PM   #1
Hornypublic

Default To the woods m19

Hello everyone,
Somewhere this week I’ll go to the woods by night time and I would like to perform some dares there.
Take a good look at my likes and dislikes maybe you can think of something fun,
You may use my dislikes but i’ll Probably won’t to them.

Likes; semi public, hidden public, cycling, naked walks, masturbating, clothing controle (no xdressing), showering, cumming, dice
Dislikes; anything with poo or pee, early cumming, family and friends, diapers, anal
Hornypublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:43 PM   #2
Thomasalexander

I guess this depends on what the woods is like. Remove all clothing at one spot along the edge of the wood line, walk along the outside edge of the wood line or just in it so it’s possible someone could see you. When you feel like you’re far enough away masturbate until you feel the need to cum. Edge yourself 3 times then you may cum. If you can’t hold back before your 3rd edge walk a farther distance and masturbate again under the same rules. Once you have completely that you may return to your clothing.

Dislikes Scat, family, permanent, humiliation, cross dressing, face pictures, blood, diaper.

Toys: Aneros Helix Syn, prostate vibrator, Pussy sleeve, anything I can fit up my ass.
Thomasalexander is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thomasalexander for this post:
Old 04-03-2019, 12:42 AM   #3
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Choose somewhere in the woods to start this dare. You’ll need a die or an ap on your phone.

Once you get to your chosen location, pull your cock out and edge. Now roll the die. You will walk 20x the number shown paces, remove an item of clothing and edge again.

The dare ends when you have rolled 5 sixes. If you are naked before the dare ends, double how far you walk and edge half way and when you get there.

Once you’ve rolled your freedom, collect up all your clothes but don’t put them on until you’ve found them all.

Example:-
Dare starts with an edge, roll a 6
Walk 120 paces, take off jumper, edge, roll a 5
Walk 100 paces, take of jeans, edge, roll a 6
Walk 120 paces, take off T-shirt, edge, roll a 2
Walk 40 paces, take off socks. Edge, roll a 4,
Walk 80 paces, take of shoe, edge completely naked. Roll a 6,
Naked, so paces and edges doubled. Walk 120 paces, edge, walk 120 edge, roll again.
Repeat til you get 2 more 6s.

Have fun.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daring, naked walk, public, woods