Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-08-2017, 11:19 AM   #1
PuppySlaveBoy

Exclamation (3/8/17) Kik Group

READ THE WHOLE POST

Hey there! I got sick of seeing all these different posts for group kiks, and none of them being active anymore, so I decided to create my own, out of frustration.

This is a group for Doms and Subs to both play and talk,

To join the group, you must provide an introduction of yourself to my kik: PuppySlaveBoy_, including things such as your gender, age, sexuality, role, body type, location, relationship status, and any information you deem necessary to add. You must include a LIVE photo with your username written on paper, no face or nudity necessary, it is just to prove you are who you say you are.

Here is a basic set of rules for the group:
1) 18+ ONLY, ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS
2) Doms/Owners/Mistresses/Whatever you identify as, do NOT push slaves past their limits! Respect the limits or be kicked!
3) NO FINDOM OR MONEY EXCHANGE
4) NO FACE PHOTOS ARE EVER NECESSARY, IT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO PROVIDE FACE
5) Outside of play, be respectful, we all enjoy a good humiliation, but, essentially, don't be a dick.
6) Any tasks given to a sub, the sub must provide proof of the task, if requested, in the form of video or photos, however as stated before no face is necessary
7) NO RACIST, XENOPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, ASSHOLE BEHAVIOR
8) Once you are admitted to the group, provide an introduction, including role, age, gender, sexuality, list of toys you own, likes, dislikes, and limits, and what you are looking for.
9) NO LURKERS, if you are admitted, you must contribute in some form to the group, although it does not have to be instantly
10) If you disappear for multiple days without prior warning to me, you will be kicked.
11) NEVER PM ANYONE WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION FIRST, OFFENDERS WILL BE BANNED.
12) Overall, have fun and be kinky!

The group will be created once 5 doms, 5 subs, and at least 2 females of either request to join. I'd like to try and have the group not be a total sausage fest, as I know not everybody wants that.

If your first set of messages does not include what was requested you will not be admitted. So if you skipped to this line and didn't read the whole post, GO BACK AND READ THE WHOLE POST

Likes: Petplay, Feminization, Light CBT, Bondage, Name-Calling, Edging, Teasing, Light Pain, Body Writing, Mild Humiliation

Dislikes: Heavy Pain, Spanking, Denial, Hidden/Light Public

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Money, Full Public, Scat, Piss, Face Photos, Blackmail, Illegal, Permanent, Blood, Cum Eating, Ass to Mouth, Messy Food,

Willing to try new things

Kik: PuppySlaveBoy_ (Include why you're messaging me)

Last edited by PuppySlaveBoy; 03-08-2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Adding rules
PuppySlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
group, kik