Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2015, 05:36 AM   #1
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Default Need Forest Clothing Dares!

Hey guys!

I would like you to give me dares that include me in the forest and a risk of needing to walk home naked, in less clothes or even crossdressed. So a risk that I lose some of my clothes too.

The more creative the better but just post any dare you can think of!

If there is one that is really creative and nice I will definitely give a long and good report afterwards too.

Dislikes/Punishments: my likes but harder; anal
Limits: Illegal, Pics/Cam, Scat
PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75950

If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in one of my posts, feel free to give me a punishment I deserve!!!
BizzyDesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:20 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

A few months ago, I saw a rather creative one. So don't give me the credits, but someone else whose name I forgot. Although, the dare is slightly modified.

Get a chain, a padlock with two keys and dress yourself however you want. When you go to the forest, you only take one of the two keys (to unlock the padlock with) with you. Go to a tree, any tree that cannot be broken, and put the chain around the tree. Walk a half a mile in one direction and place walk towards the closest (walking/ bicycle) path. Place the key on the ground (in sight) and walk back to the tree where you started.

Stand with your back against the tree and start pulling the chain through all your clothing. You must pull the chain through your clothing in such a way that your clothes cannot be removed from the chain, even though you are free already. So as example, pull the chain through your shirt, down your jeans and underwear and lock the end to the begin of the chain with the padlock.

Now you are locked, aren't you? No, because only your clothing is locked to the tree. You can slip through your chained clothes and walk naked to the location where you placed the key. When you are there, you pick up the key and walk back to unchain your clothing (and put them back on).

The Risky part is that someone might find the key and take it with them. If this happens, then you'll just have to walk back home. To make it more daring, put a key chain on the key to make it far more noticable that it lies there one the ground.

Any way, when you get home, you can cloth yourself, get the second key to the padlock and unlock the clothes that you left behind. If you found the key and unlocked your clothes already then you are just finished.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 11-09-2015 at 11:22 AM. Reason: forrest --> forest
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 11-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #3
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
A few months ago, I saw a rather creative one. So don't give me the credits, but someone else whose name I forgot. Although, the dare is slightly modified.

Get a chain, a padlock with two keys and dress yourself however you want. When you go to the forrest, you only take one of the two keys (to unlock the padlock with) with you. Go to a tree, any tree that cannot be broken, and put the chain around the tree. Walk a half a mile in one direction and place walk towards the closest (walking/ bicycle) path. Place the key on the ground (in sight) and walk back to the tree where you started.

Stand with your back against the tree and start pulling the chain through all your clothing. You must pull the chain through your clothing in such a way that your clothes cannot be removed from the chain, even though you are free already. So as example, pull the chain through your shirt, down your jeans and underwear and lock the end to the begin of the chain with the padlock.

Now you are locked, aren't you? No, because only your clothing is locked to the tree. You can slip through your chained clothes and walk naked to the location where you placed the key. When you are there, you pick up the key and walk back to unchain your clothing (and put them back on).

The Risky part is that someone might find the key and take it with them. If this happens, then you'll just have to walk back home. To make it more daring, put a key chain on the key to make it far more noticable that it lies there one the ground.

Any way, when you get home, you can cloth yourself, get the second key to the padlock and unlock the clothes that you left behind. If you found the key and unlocked your clothes already then you are just finished.
Wow this is really an amazing dare that I would definitely do, because it would be so risky and cool aswell!
But unfortunately I don't have any of those chains or keys either But I aporeciate your work for this dare so much! Feel free to always give me a new dare

If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in one of my posts, feel free to give me a punishment I deserve!!!
Old 11-09-2015, 11:35 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyDesire View Post
Wow this is really an amazing dare that I would definitely do, because it would be so risky and cool aswell!
But unfortunately I don't have any of those chains or keys either But I aporeciate your work for this dare so much! Feel free to always give me a new dare
I dare you to buy a chain. (link)

By the way, do you have any kind of toys, items or 'special' clothing that you could use in the forest?

The dare

This dares (written below) is a dare of my own. What you'll need is two keys of your front door and a blindfold. First, give one of your neighbors the key to your front door if they don't have one already. Say you trust them and that it's for when you accidently forgot your key and closed the door behind you. When done, go to the forest in as little clothing as possible. This clothing will be discarded.

When you arrived at a location (in the forest) where it's quite open, yet are many leaves and bushes on the ground. Take off your clothing and throw them somewhere in a very high tree. There mustn't be any way to retrieve your clothes by climbing the tree or throwing stuff at it, let alone reasoning with the tree.

Put on the blindfold and start spinning around for ten seconds. Walk four big steps forward and spin for another 5 seconds. Walk three big steps forward and spin for another five seconds. Walk two big steps forward and spin for another five seconds. Throw the key about 10 feet in front of you, still blindfolded.

When you threw the key away, spin for five seconds and walk two big steps. Spin around for five seconds and take another three big steps. Spin around for five seconds and take another four big steps. Spin around for another five seconds and take another five big steps. Final, spin around for another ten seconds and take your blindfold off. You may experience some dizziness.

Be warned!

Reasons not to do this dare:
- Someone might find your key afterwards, opens your front door when you are not home and starts loading his truck.
- Your neightbor or friend might not be home.
- You just love your clothing too damn much.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 06:59 AM   #5
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Bumping for more dares

Old 11-12-2015, 10:21 AM   #6
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Bumpy buuuump bump

Old 11-12-2015, 01:24 PM   #7
!!!

Mine's a little less extreme than the first one and requires fewer materials (a lock or alternative, backpack, and clothes), doesn't require you destroy anything or leave it out, but has a similar effect.

Go out into the woods with regular clothes on, but a change of sissy clothes in your backpack. It should include a dress, bra +stuffing, panties etc. Once you get into the forest, take the lock and unlock it. drop the key, but remember where you left it. When I did this, I put it under a rock next to the trail. Then, walk as far as your comfortable. It should be at least half a mile, on the trail if you are up for it. Then, get naked and put on your sissy clothes. Lock your male clothing in your backpack.

Have fun retrieving the key!

If you have absolutely no locks or keys, you can use a zip tie to lock your bag, and leave scissors under the rock.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:18 PM   #8
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Bumpy bump bump bump

Old 11-29-2015, 10:46 AM   #9
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Bumping bumpity bump

Old 12-04-2015, 06:03 PM   #10
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Buuumpy bump bump

Old 02-18-2016, 09:40 AM   #11
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Bumping this for more dares

Old 03-31-2016, 09:29 AM   #12
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Bumpity bump bump

Old 04-01-2016, 04:03 AM   #13
BastiS

Try this one... On your computer use google maps or similar to select an area of forest/woods where you are going to do this. Pick 5 spots on the map that are at least 500m apart from each other. Use a navigation app on your phone and save the coordinates.
Now go to the first location. There strip naked (i recommend to keep your shoes) and walk to the second location carrying your clothes in a bag or somoething - you can follow any ways or paths or find your way through the undergrowth to stay hidden, thats up to you.
On the second location, hide your clothes. Proceed to the third location and edge once. Go to the fourth location and edge twice, go to the fifth location where you are allowed to cum. Then return to your clothes to get dressed and home.
If you have a friend you thrust - ask them to pick the locations/coords for you, either in advance or if you want it to be more interactive - just text when you reach one spot to get your instructions where to go from there.

KIK/PM dares

41yo/male, bi, switch, Germany

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video (face pics)
dislike (not sure): bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT
BastiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 04:10 AM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

Go to the forest with a blindfold (can be a scarf it's not really important ) walk far enough of your house then blindfold yourself and walk 2 more minutes, bury your top then still blindfolded walk 2 mn and bury your pants or skirt. Keep going blindfolded and every 2mn or so bury an other clothes once you are naked walk 2 more mn spin until you know where you came from and take the blindfold off. Then try and find your clothes or don't

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 05:25 AM   #15
Will90

Take a dice with you and go to the forest. Wear a top, a skirt, a bra and a thong. Throw the dice once. If it is anything else than a 6, take off your top and leave it there. Then walk for 5 minutes and throw the dice again. In total, you should throw the dice four times. If you are not naked in the end, at least reveal your breasts, blindfold yourself and bounce them as long as possible. Then go home topless. If you are naked, go home naked. Enjoy
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Will90 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forest, hidden public, naked, outdoor, woods