Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-10-2024, 01:17 PM   #1
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear Trapped in underwear!

Hello everyone! As a punishment I have to wear the same pair of underwear for one week (7 days) starting today. This means I will be wearing them all the time; to pee, shower, go about day to day life. (The only time I am Permitted to take the off is to poop as scat is a limit for me). So in the thread I’m asking you to give me additional dares or tasks to do during the week!
Thank you for reading!

Give me some diaper dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431742
Breadbonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 09:24 AM   #2
BabyManu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadbonjour View Post
Hello everyone! As a punishment I have to wear the same pair of underwear for one week (7 days) starting today. This means I will be wearing them all the time; to pee, shower, go about day to day life. (The only time I am Permitted to take the off is to poop as scat is a limit for me). So in the thread I’m asking you to give me additional dares or tasks to do during the week!
Thank you for reading!
In order to start your day in the good way, I give you the task to wet your bed every morning before get up
BabyManu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 12:00 PM   #3
Norman69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadbonjour View Post
Thank you for reading!
As you have messy in likes peel 2 bananas put one in front and one in back and now mash it so that it's everywhere and sticky now put some honey syrup etc sticky and apply properly there. Stay like this for atleast an hour now you can wash it but without removing the underwear.
Norman69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, punishment, trapped, underwear