Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Default Hottest moment of your life

Okay here's somthing I'd like to know from you guys

Tell the story of the moment of your life where you were more horny then you'd ever been.

Don't be afraid let it all out!!!

Mine would be one of the 2

1. When I walked in on my girlfriend and some other chick grindin'... omg....

2. Being in a crammed shower with my best friend.

3. Making out with my ex in the shower
Old 11-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #2
LastLine

Though by no means the best, I think being picked up by a random chick, taken back to her place to watch a film, and within 20 minutes giving up on the film and having her blow me, amazing bj that one.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:39 AM   #3
jamessens

Hi there I am James.
I think the hottest moment in my life is when I was on the long drive with my loved one and suddenly she asked to stop a car and told me not to drive the car and just to look at her as she was getting romantic at that time and said to kiss her as long as I can. I feel it was the hottest moment of my life and I still not missed it on my mind.
Thanks.

Last edited by jamessens; 11-10-2009 at 06:45 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
wonderboy33
getDare Sweetheart

proboly not the hottest of moments but me and my ex girlfreind(we were going out at the time) made out in the back of my car and then we took all our clothes off except undies cause she said she wants to save her virginity threw our clothes out the window and ran around for about 15 minutes then we returned to my car and our clothes were gone lol i had to drop her off at her house in just her underwear and bra (thank god her parents wernt home)then i went home home and ate some lucky charms(best ceral ever)
Old 11-10-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my hottest moment

One of my hottest moments has to be the day I allowed myself to be tied sat in a armchair naked in a lady friends house as a dare thinking we were the only 2 in the house.Unbenown to me she had invited her teenage sister and several of her friends round and I was their big surprise.I was about 22 at the time .When she let them in I was dead embarrassed but my cock said otherwise,however by the end of the day it had turned out to be a really orgasmic and hot day and my cock had been drained dry many times and was very red and raw but what a day, still get horney thinking about it to this day.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
fork
Account Banned

When I was hooking up with Jay one of those times, and he put on my collar and made me suck him and then he said I wasn't doing it right, so he made me stay in the corner nude while he jerked himself off on the bed. It made me really horny and frustrated.. and made me want to suck him off. Not fair!
Old 11-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderboy33 View Post
proboly not the hottest of moments but me and my ex girlfreind(we were going out at the time) made out in the back of my car and then we took all our clothes off except undies cause she said she wants to save her virginity threw our clothes out the window and ran around for about 15 minutes then we returned to my car and our clothes were gone lol i had to drop her off at her house in just her underwear and bra (thank god her parents wernt home)then i went home home and ate some lucky charms(best ceral ever)
Nice man..................................
Old 11-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #8
MetalGreek
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to MetalGreek

horniest ever? i would have to say it was when i was at this mixer(highschool) and i was grinding this girl and her skirt went up....she had no panties xD
~If being powerless is evil, is having power justice? Is revenge evil? Can friendship coexist with justice?
Lelouch Vi Britannia

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 11-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #9
qwertyzx

One of the the hottest moment, was when I was walking around my home town at night wearing only tights and a female bathing suit. I walked a good half hour away to retrieve the key I had placed there earlier in the day, so that i could get back in my house.
24/M

Equipment: thongs, panties & bras, one piece female swimsuits, tights, dancer shorts, tight pants, vibrator, 5 butt plugs (one glass), 12" Realistic dildo, 12" double dildo, Raven's Tail Double-Sided Anal Plug, Speculum, cock cage & locks, various household objects
Old 11-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #10
Enigma's Slave

Send a message via MSN to Enigma's Slave

When i became owned!!!!

If i seem random, i do apologise, it seems a large amount of Kiwis, myself included, are slightly crazy and random. Emphasis on the 'Slightly'

If you disagree and think I'm more than slightly (Yeh you ya Aussies ), feel free to post your opinion in the GetDare Trashcan where no-one will ever care about it.

Just Jokes PPL'z, Have A Pleasant Day(not for you Aussies)
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
action, bang, horny, hot, sexy