Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-24-2016, 08:33 AM   #1
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Bannas Western Story

Note: Thios story is part of a battle that can be founde here:
Banna vs ISwitchBitch

Abby smiled as she saw the crowd her exponent has guttered, it almost seemed like the whole town stood around her booth. “Come on don’t be shy ride the merciless Steam bull and win the grand Prize!” she barked to get the people attention on her, while doing so she gestured toward the center of her exhibition in a small fenced arya was I almost ginormous mechanical rodeo bull that blew steam from his nose pits and his legs. The people looked a bit afraid, hard times laid behind the town named Destiny and most of its inhabitants only knew the steam powered machines as weapons, it was a small town that laid well over a day from the next city almost dreary in prairie. Progress was slow out there! It doesn’t took long and a man in his mid-20s stepped forward, he looked Abby dead in the eyes, “You know out here we don’t like it when Girls travel alone with wagons and horses and Hats, they belong in the home behind a stove and they should take care of their children and husband not travel the world and making bold claims about their toys!” he spit before Abby’s cowboy boots as he finished. She wasn’t impressed by him as she simply made a quick step towards him and joyfully answered: “Well you should have no problem to hold onto the bull for 5 Minutes then since it’s only a toy, nothing to be afraid of! If you win ill pay you a thousand dollars but if you lose I have one free wish!” her smile almost went to her ears as she finished.
The man wasn’t impressed “That will be the easiest money I have ever earned” he said taunting towards a group of tough looking man who all laughed at Abby for how silly she seemed. “Well then just climb up there and stay in the saddle for five minutes.”
The man doesn’t even answered as he was almost done climbing the bull as Abby finished her sentence. “Very well so it begins!” it seemed like she was close to crying as she flipped the leaver that made the steam flow. The bull started vibrating after a few secunds it started thrusting forward and backwards. The man hold onto the horns with a victorious smile in his face. It went faster and faster over the next minute but no problem for the man who still was smiling. Abby then went over to phase two pressing a big round button it started jumping more and more, the man was nowhere close to let go and most of the town was almost convinced that this would be a breeze but then it happened Abby pressed the next button and through the saddle and the mans pants thrusted a almost 15cm long metal dildo covered in hot sauce. Only the man and Abby know what was happening for the town people it looked like he got stung by a bee or something. Abby wasent quite finished with him as he still holded onto the bull in despair. Debby pressed the third and final button.
The dildo started to thrust at the same speed as the bull and after only five thrusts the man was blown of the saddle and onto the dust ground. The people looked at Abby and the man in shock as they could not believe at what just happened. Abby however doesn’t let them any time to ask questions or get angry as she quickly closed the curtains behind her. “If you wanna see what my wish was you better be here tomorrow night when I will take on the next Challenger!” with that she slipped behind the curtain and let the people of the town with dropped jaws and confused faces.
“Well well it looks like you lost” she looked at the man who just managed to stand up but before he could bring out a word or make a move Abby gaged him with a cloth and shackled his arms behind his back. After that she quickly pulled down his pants. “Oh my it looks like you jizzed yourself on that bull” she happily clapped the man’s underpants over his head. “and now for my wish I want you to stay the night in this!” she gestured at a metal thing that looked like the man barley gone fit in it but before he could protest or even react on the insult from earlier he was almost thrown into the container and heared the locks click. A strange sort of gas began to flow into the container as the man fall asleep.

The next evening the whole town gathered around her booth again, the curtains wear raised. Behind it was Abby and a strange looking Girl in a long pink dress with enormous boots and blond long hair, it seemed like he was sucking on some sort of stick. “See for yourself what happens if you anger the bull as he know no Compassion!” a murmur went through the crowed as she pointed at the girl. “So who will ride the bull today” she asked with a happy face.

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:57 PM   #2
Moocowpissslut

I love it I love it I love it

Likes - role play,verbal humiliation and degradation

My Kik is shadowgirl

My only limit is pictures unless trust is gained
I want someone to strip my brain and mould me into the worthless bimbo shit i aspire to be

I serve by vow
Vows are not made to be broken

" As an empty heart fades a single petal shall take its place"
Moocowpissslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:49 PM   #3
wild trout

Yup', I agree, this one is awesome !

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
M/21/Straight/Switch/BE (Bxl)
wild trout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:54 AM   #4
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I absolutely agree, great story. Loved it!

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:16 AM   #5
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all dont forget to vote :*

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk