Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-15-2016, 12:07 AM   #1
GemProject021

Post You Can be the Boss

Hello! I am really new to the getDare community and I have been reading a lot of the stories on here, therefore, I was inspired to write my own! Please enjoy this fiction story about a girl and her unsuspecting master!

Chapter 1
All of my life I have been what is known as the "good" girl. I never got into trouble, always did what my parents told me to, got straight A's, participated in every and any school activity I could, and had the most perfect and innocent relationship. I've been dating Jacob for a about two years... ever since sophomore year. Just until recently, we've started experimenting... sexually. It feels almost sinister and dirty to me just thinking about it. Sure we have kissed before and made out a bit, but lately he's become more touchy feely and almost more... animalistic. I don't have a particular problem with this, we are both 18 and about to graduate high school and plan on living our entire lives together. So I guess in my mind it's not entirely bad to me, but at the same time I know I wouldn't want my mother to know that we have been advancing our sexual encounters. Anyways, enough about Jacob, that's not why I am here currently today. I wish Jacob was the person I will proceed to talk about. Unfortunately it is not and unfortunately, I don't know who this is.

About a week ago I received a text from some anonymous number. Usually I block numbers I do not know, but this message was so intriguing and I presumed it was a prank text from a friend or something. This person opened up our conversation innocently enough,

"Hey Amy! Do you have a moment to talk? I have something important to tell you "

At first, I played it off as maybe one of my friends or even my boyfriend being the weirdo he is.

":P Mommy told me not to talk to strangers!" I replied.

"But, Daddy said it was okay ."

I am going to admit, at this point I was heavily weirded out. If this was one of my friends I was starting to wonder who it could be.

"Who is this?". I asked

"Your worst nightmare muahhahaha! Nahh, I am just kidding. You actually don't know me. Well, atleast I don't think you do."

Who could this person be? I started thinking about all the people I have given my number to, but they said I didn't know them?

"Listen, whoever this is tell me who you are! This isn't funny!" I decided to be a bit serious so I could hopefully scare whoever this person was into telling me who they were or at least to stop talking to me.

I didn't get a reply for another good 10 minutes so I had assumed my latter idea was correct.

"As I said. You don't know me, but I see you can't understand such simpleness. So I will get right to the point. I am not talking to you right now simply to prank you or joke around. I have acquired some... "pictures" of you and I don't seem to know what to do with them. A good idea comes to mind, but I don't know if I could possibly follow through.".

I sat looking at my phone in silence not sure how to comprehend this... message. "pictures?" What could he mean by freaking pictures. Like selfies?

"What do you mean by 'pictures'? Who the hell are you?". I decided to try to kick up this whole "scare" thing because I really needed to know who the hell this person was and why they had pictures of me and what they were planning to do with them!

"Ahh, I knew you'd be an inqusitive mouse. See, I decided that if you did not respond to my last text I'd leave you alone. However, it looks like this precious princess has chosen to play a little. I have very intimate pictures of you. From the naughty things you and your playmate have been doing, to you going to and fro from showering and even some dirty masturbation pics ".

What... no... how was this possible!

"You're a fucking liar. Stop fucking texting me!" I responded out of frustration.

"Oh now it is on! You called me a liar so I guess I should show you my proof.".

And there lay the dreaded message. "5 attachments". I looked at the first picture and nearly broke down crying. Who was this person. What did they want from me. Why did they have these pictures of me!

"Who the hell are you?" I asked almost on the verge of tears.

"I've said it before darling. I'm your worst nightmare ".

It was then that I knew that my life had taken an unexpected turn. I sat there baffled and not knowing what to do next. I couldn't text this person... this monster... anymore. I shut my phone off and hopped into bed and tried to force myself from crying.
GemProject021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 10:11 PM   #2
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice open Gem. please continue I am excited to see where this story goes
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:30 PM   #3
newby200910

The story has a strong start looking forward to seeing where it goes

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, ddlg, fiction, master/slave, story